juve_gigi
DeviAngel
S
19 posters

Page 13 of 39 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 39  Next

Go down

Juventus Match Hub 2016-17 - Page 13 Empty Re: Juventus Match Hub 2016-17

Post by DeviAngel Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:26 am

Hernanes will be bullied off the ball we need DM in this game not regista. Lemina has my vote or Sturaro as pure DM.

DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:15 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Hernanes will be bullied off the ball we need DM in this game not regista. Lemina has my vote or Sturaro as pure DM.

yeah
ucl is different from serie a , the opponents attack more so that changes a lot

in serie a regista i would say is extreme useful, because there is no pressure and you can serve the ball from the deep, but in ucl regista is on pressure and can hardly donsomething positive it is tactical incurracy i would say

but when you have a guy like pjanic i believe to be versatile, who can also play advanced and deep this is really cool, because he is more useful on something like 4312 behind strikers

---------- higuain --- dybala ----------
----------------- pjanic ----------------
------ cm -------- cm -------- cm ----
lb --------- cb ---------- cb ---------- rb

so you choose 4312 with the idea of counterattack with 3 men however one of the cm should be capable to open wide like pogba otherwise you choose a guy like cuadrado, asamoah to add an option for width, and the opposite wing could be filled with the sb, which leaves three on the back

it doesnt necessary mean 4312, it can be 3412 , but pjanic on the deep is incurracy in ucl
you woant to strengthen counter attacks , you want to be good off the ball and pjanic on the deep is not best answer, neither hernanes

however, considering that lemina is inexperienced, i would not be so sure to use him on the deep in ucl ahead of pjanic, hernanes

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:22 pm

Yet again, having 3 CBs is the pillar of our success. Evra can cover the injuries. 3-5-2 is just a setup anyway. In the course of the match we usually play 3-1-4-2 with Sandro and Alves going back and forth.

So the man who stays in front of the defense has to be solid. Lemina should never be used again as a regista since EVERY time he plays there he screws. That's enough now. To me, he is Khedira's back-up and nothing else. Regista is a role for someone who can take lots of responsabilities (Marchisio).

I don't even think a regista is absolute necessity when Bonucci plays, just 3 CM that don't shit themselves when facing high pressure would be ok, but that's just an opinion. Pirlo is not here anymore and it's time to move on.
Sevilla and Inter were the 2 hardest games of the season, because our midfield was completely locked. Lyon did the same and nearly beat us as well. This should ring a bell for Allegri...
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:09 pm

yeah
see i am not against 352 formation
the idea is you can have versatile selection wich can switch to 352 and whatsoever you like and fulfill all the tactical board

center strikers, side strikers, attacking midfielders,

you want a team who can compensate for that and you dont feel the absence because qualities are filled

as you said with guys like cuadrado, sandro going back and forth filling all the wing and you dont feel the lack of side striker presence, because you have it, you have sandro who fills the needs, guys like dybala, higuain, sometimes opening wide, you dont feel absence of a side striker

see i love the 352 idea, the problem is when you are without the ball against a top side like real madrid, what i dont like is the deep playmaker idea

on the deep, i would much more like to have marchisio, someone who is more trustworthy on pressure and defending , not pjanic on the deep its tactical inacuracy

the playmaker like pjanic has to sit more advanced like trequartista role, looking to pull the team forwards from advanced position,

because when you play on the deep role, the idea is to play long balls like pirlo, but as you stand more defensive against top sides, you neither have whom to give the long ball, all you have is dybala and higuain,

but against small sides, pjanic on the deep is a cool idea because you go like 3124, you have players for diagonal long balls, thats ok,

these kind of tactical incuracies can cost you a draw or a loss, you want to activate your players and each to be effective on the game, you dont want a blocked playmaker who can hardly touch the ball, you looking for effectiveness, activity, not a passive playmaker

if the team needs pjanic on the deep for the long balls, thats ok, if the team needs pjanic advanced role to pull the team forwards that is how you should play,

i love the fact we have dybala and pjanic i think these guys are versatile playmakers, and can be used however is best to adapt to situation,

you can ask dybala to do a fake 9 like messi,
you can ask him open wide ,#10 ala ronaldinho, nedved
you can ask pjanic to step forwards like iniesta to look for assists and goals
you can ask him drop on the deep for long balls like pirlo,

and you do all of these kind of switches and changes during the game, i love these guys and their versatility

addition of witsel would make it even better, the guy is too big, he can go for headers, and do target striker role when necessary, to add strength inside the box if dybala and higuain doesnt work, you have witsel looking for the header

i just love so much, juventus approach, i think its a genius approach, and i think we almost have all the players we need to do this kind of msgic, what i am expecting

bonuci i think is really important player for the ball possesion i have seen him lots of times making excellent passes, you can say he is a center back with lots of game vision, lots of excellent passing almost a playmaker,

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:38 pm

Some of Allegri's comments before the match against Milan:

"The only one who can recover is Mandzukic, we'll see after training. Chiellini back for Sampdoria, Pjaca not yet, Marchisio is nearing his return. Rugani was yesterday with the group, today we'll asses the pain."

[...]

"Dani Alves? not up for discussion. Pjanic? For him its a good season, he must improve. He has been decisive with goals and assists. In Lyon, with 10 men, he proved he can play in front of the defense. Higuain and Dybala have a good understanding, the only certainty forward is them. But Mandzukic is important, I await his availability and some playing time from Kean."
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:15 pm

What does he mean "Alves not up for discussion" ? hmm

Buffon
Barzagli-Bonucci-Evra
Licht-Pjanic-Sturaro-Cuadrado-Sandro
Dybala-Higuain

best possible squad vs Milan imo Thumbs up Cuadrado and Sandro were very good together in the match against Udine.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:31 am

i really don't know why i forgot about Benatia...wtf

Barzagli-Bonucci-Benatia is clearly the best option in defence, forgive me
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:07 am

Warrior wrote:What does he mean "Alves not up for discussion" ? hmm

Buffon
Barzagli-Bonucci-Evra
Licht-Pjanic-Sturaro-Cuadrado-Sandro
Dybala-Higuain

best possible squad vs Milan imo Thumbs up Cuadrado and Sandro were very good together in the match against Udine.

He meant that Alves will play.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:33 pm

Shit midfield.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:41 pm

This very bad football should not last very long!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:49 pm

Our squad is completely ravaged by injury

Notable flops:
-Dani Alves (what's going on bruh?)
-Pjanic (I think he's been quite awful, wrongfully had a goal disallowed but hasn't offered much albeit as our only creative outlet)
-Khedira (already burnt out after starting the season with a couple of strong performances?)

Our midfield is absolutely disgusting

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:53 pm

Very disappointing performances lately. Can't we play well for 3 matches in a row at least? There were many spaces in today's game and I think that we could have done much better...!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:56 pm

Running theme for me this season, we lack identity.

Notice how in games where our individual talent is not head and shoulders above the opposition we look pathetic in our build up play and with our chance creation. I don't see Allegri giving us any identity. We have very few ideas on what to do with the ball.

Very good squad (Midfield sucks compared to previous seasons though) but no identity. Whereas under Conte we had 11 work horses but strong ideas on what to do with the ball to the point you could pretty much see us grinding through certain routines. Nowadays it's 'hope X,Y,Z does something on his own and go from there'

Also, this ones on the upper management. We've replaced Pogba this season by giving Khedira a more advanced role. Yeah our 100+M sale was replaced by an inadequately equipped Khedira.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:28 pm

“Higuain needs better service from the rest of the team.”-Allegri.
True
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:55 pm

I didn't even bother watching the game. What I've seen so far was enough for me to form an opinion about the state of our team. Yet again we lack identity and cohesion in our play, individual talent alone won't always win us games. The biggest part of the blame falls on our management for making so many changes to our roster for 2 consecutive years. Yes, the Italian core was kept intact but that isn't enough. Making so many changes year after year will inevitably cause issues.  We went from having one of the best midfields in the world to depending on Hernanes, disgrace. If these changes were indeed done for the sake of "renewing" the team and in the long run it will benefit us, then hats off to our management, BUT if we yet again sell key players during the transfer campaign of 2017, then we the fans have been bullshitted. Blaming the management for not signing another midfielder is like beating a dead horse so I won't even got into that. The need for reinforcements in that area is so obvious.

On the other hand I believe that little part of the blame should fall on Allegri. He's trying to find a solution to this chaos. He's trying to bring balance and find which player should play where and in what role, amidst injuries and under-performing key players. If though our team doesn't find an identity until January-February then that means that he also failed. But I repeat again, all these changes do not help his work, on the contrary they hinder it. I would also like to remind everyone that with a properly built team, with chemistry and cohesion, Allegri reached a step away from winning the treble and that says something. In case he fails to bring balance to this team, I believe the best possible replacement would be Di Francesco.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:59 pm

Conte team had lots of fresh legs, it could win the ball back too easy,

The team we have cannot do that kind of workrate however, I believe we have better technical talent

You can easy say our strikers are more talented
You can easy say the wing backs are talented
We have guys like pjanic, khedira in center which is cool

Our team cannot be as good off the ball like conte days but it can be much better with the ball and there for we can say we have a good team

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:44 pm

We need to play Lichtsteiner on Wedensday against Sampdoria. We have to rotate and keep our squad fresh for the game against Napoli on the weekend and then Lyon on Wednesday/Tuesday.
Play Sturaro, Lemina and one of Pjanic and Khedira in the middle. Evra on the left. I want to see Moise Kean play, but we will probably go with Mandzukic-Higuain upfront. Then, we need to give Marchisio some minutes so he can be ready for the 2 tough matches coming next week.

There are reports saying that we might play with Neto in the Net. Chiellini is back to train, so we will probably go with Benatia-Bonnuci-Barzagli against Samp. Hopefully we will recover Chiello for Napoli.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:22 pm

Mandzukic has to score. 9 appearances for 0 goals is absolutely deplorable.

LEMINA-STURARO-PJANIC would be a good midfield, i think. Lemina as a box-to-box displayed good performances, Pjanic is Pjanic and Sturaro will not need to play ala Pirlo... some quick, accurate passes and good positionnning will be ok.

Lichtsteiner over Alves any day.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:22 am

What I want to see for Samp given that we have Napoli and Lyon on the horizon

Higuain - Mandzukic
Evra - Pjanic - Marchisio - Sturaro - Litchsteiner
Benatia - Bonucci - Barzagli
Neto

That is if Marchisio is well enough, start Hernanes if not. At some point sub out Pjanic for Lemina to rest him. Give Kean his debut and throw some Cuadrado in there during the match.

Cuadrado - Sturaro - Lemina could also be good.

Basically the only things confirmed by the media are

Higuain - Mandzukic

X - X - X - X - Litchsteiner

Neto

Rugani and Pjaca really got injured at the worst times. These could have been their chances.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:36 pm

rincon wrote:What I want to see for Samp given that we have Napoli and Lyon on the horizon

Higuain - Mandzukic
Evra - Pjanic - Marchisio - Sturaro - Litchsteiner
Neto

That is if Marchisio is well enough, start Hernanes if not. At some point sub out Pjanic for Lemina to rest him. Give Kean his debut and throw some Cuadrado in there during the match.

Cuadrado - Sturaro - Lemina could also be good.

Basically the only things confirmed by the media are

Higuain - Mandzukic

X - X - X - X - Litchsteiner

Neto

Rugani and Pjaca really got injured at the worst times. These could have been their chances.

Yep, Iif dybala doesnt plqy I want 2 playmakers in the center,
Pjanic + one of marchisio / hernanes

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:34 pm

Higuain
Alex Sandro - Pjanic - Cuadrado
Hernanes - Sturaro
Evra - Bonucci - Benatia - Lichtsteiner
Neto

Higuain would get all the service he needs and the line up still looks pretty balanced imo hmm

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:37 pm

Andrew_p wrote:
Higuain
Alex Sandro - Pjanic - Cuadrado
Hernanes - Sturaro
Evra - Bonucci - Benatia - Lichtsteiner
Neto

Higuain would get all the service he needs and the line up still looks pretty balanced imo hmm

Yeah that is a good one,
I like the players, I would simply think about a second man who can go for headers, maybe sturaro can do that idk

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:21 pm

That lineup is good but its Sampdoria and we have Napoli and Lyon coming in the same week. I think we should rest Sandro, he has played like everything. Same for Pjanic at some point.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:07 am

I'd play Lemina and Sturaro in a double pivot in a 4-2-3-1 and then go with Andrew's lineup.

Man we need Berardi more than ever. If Dybala goes down we are screwed. He should be a priority for next summer and maybe even January. I'd take Mandzukic out and replace him with Berardi. Berardi can play as a winger, trequartista, seconda punta or even a prima punta.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:35 pm

Unfortunately Berardi is a lost cause. Even Marotta came out saying that we can't force him to play for us. I say we let him go to that POS club he wants to join and focus on getting Bernardeschi.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:49 pm

I'll go into depression if Berardi joins Inter ffs :facepalm:
Bernardeschi would be great since he can play anywhere.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 39 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 39  Next