zigra
guest7
Firenze
Great Leader Sprucenuce
RealGunner
31 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Anything but the PL title should be a failure for Mourinho - Page 2 Empty Re: Anything but the PL title should be a failure for Mourinho

Post by Cruijf Sun 14 May 2017, 20:10

Tbh if they win the EL its not a complete failure. Guaranteed CL qualification which is basically the equivalent of top 3, not to mention a trophy is a trophy.

Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Anything but the PL title should be a failure for Mourinho - Page 2 Empty Re: Anything but the PL title should be a failure for Mourinho

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun 14 May 2017, 20:12

Their season hinges on the EL obviously

They've failed to win the league, massively. But beyond that, getting to the CL is more important than how you get there.

4th place and nothing, or even 3rd place and nothing is probably less entertaining for fans than an EL win
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun 14 May 2017, 20:13

Firenze wrote:We had a fully fit squad for all of 2 months.

OK, we didnt win the PL but I'll take a 7 month league unbeaten run (which we only lost due to resting our first team players) 3 trophies and CL qualification

which is far more than every team above us besides Chelsea got.
Liverpool had more injuries than man u and we had a far smaller squad.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun 14 May 2017, 20:15

will man city have to go into a play off for coming 4th
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun 14 May 2017, 20:17

4th is always a play off iirc
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun 14 May 2017, 20:19

I though I saw the rules had changed now so England always gets 4 places.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Sun 14 May 2017, 20:21

Vindicated if Mou wins EL.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun 14 May 2017, 20:22

Unique wrote:I though I saw the rules had changed now so England always gets 4 places.

From 18-19 season
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun 14 May 2017, 20:25

S wrote:
Unique wrote:I though I saw the rules had changed now so England always gets 4 places.

From 18-19 season
Thumbs up Thumbs up
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Sun 14 May 2017, 20:55

CBarca wrote:
CBarca wrote:Bookmarked for future reference tbf tbh haha imo lol Smile

Just wanted to quote this @zigra

Also, I think everyone can admit it's been a failure for Jose, no?

Not sure what you want from me.. whole point was WINNING the league. You finish 2nd and still think you can @me you clown? rofl
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun 14 May 2017, 21:22

You asked for top team. I gave you top team.

Tottenham have been the best club in the EPL this season. Chelsea have been the most lucky :coffee:
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Sun 14 May 2017, 21:26

CBarca wrote:You asked for top team. I gave you top team.

Tottenham have been the best club in the EPL this season. Chelsea have been the most lucky :coffee:

Yeah but we were talking about winning the title. Maybe this was a misunderstanding. Of course you guys are part of the english "elite" (not exactly worth a lot these days.. but hey), just winning the actual title was something I considered trolling (and rightly so to be fair).
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun 14 May 2017, 21:29

zigra wrote:
CBarca wrote:You asked for top team. I gave you top team.

Yeah but we were talking about winning the title. Maybe this was a misunderstanding. Of course you guys are part of the english "elite" (not exactly worth a lot these days.. but hey), just winning the actual title was something I considered trolling (and rightly so to be fair).
who won the dutch lge :coffee:
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Sun 14 May 2017, 21:34

..no english team? Sorry but what kind of poverty front is that? Laughing
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chemicalboy99 Sun 14 May 2017, 21:52

Unique wrote:will man city have to go into a play off for coming 4th

Dont get giddy.

Its WBA and Watford and 4pts will be enough.
chemicalboy99
chemicalboy99
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun 14 May 2017, 22:13

zigra wrote:..no english team? Sorry but what kind of poverty front is that? Laughing
keep your hair on. I only asked who won the dutch title :coffee:
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun 14 May 2017, 22:35

@unique quit screwing around here in these threads and go and correct the table and scores in the predictor thread.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun 14 May 2017, 22:37

Hapless_Hans wrote:@unique quit screwing around here in these threads and go and correct the table and scores in the predictor thread.
the scores and table is correct amondo my friend. cheers
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun 14 May 2017, 22:39

Unique wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:@unique quit screwing around here in these threads and go and correct the table and scores in the predictor thread.

they are not ffs go and look at them again

you are going to correct your shit yourself this time

I'm done cleaning up after you
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun 14 May 2017, 22:44

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Unique wrote:

well if you took the time to recount the scores and found them to be wrong why didn't you correct them. eco smile
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun 14 May 2017, 22:59

Unique wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:
Unique wrote: the scores and table is correct amondo my friend. cheers

well if you took the time to recount the scores and found them to be wrong why didn't you correct them. eco smile

can't you read?

Because I'm *bleep* done cleaning up after you

You can't just run a predictor game, then make faults all the time counting the scores, and then when I correct them, you don't even acknowledge you made a mistake and just make another mistake the next time.

Nope.

This time you are going to correct your mistake YOURSELF.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun 14 May 2017, 23:01

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Unique wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:

can't you read?

You can't just run a predictor game, then make faults all the time counting the scores, and then when I correct them, you don't even acknowledge you made a mistake and just make another mistake the next time.

Nope.

I just checked. the scores are legit. Thumbs up
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun 14 May 2017, 23:07

Unique wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:
Unique wrote: well if you took the time to recount the scores and found them to be wrong why didn't you correct them. eco smile

can't you read?

Nope.

Follow me into the predictor thread, please.

Guess I'll have to point your nose into your poop to get you house trained
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun 14 May 2017, 23:13

Mourinho; "The Premier League for us at this moment is just a group of matches we don't want to play."

Such disrespect.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun 14 May 2017, 23:17

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Unique wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:

can't you read?

Nope.

Follow me into the predictor thread, please.

Guess I'll have to point your nose into your poop to get you house trained
yeah someone must of messed with the scores I thinks its one of the admin. I fixed it now :coffee:
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun 14 May 2017, 23:20

People really gonna sit here and say it's all roses if Man U win the EL?

How much money did they spend again? What brand of football are they playing, again?

If they win EL and qualify for CL he'll have saved himself from being sacked but it won't be that good of a first season. He will have had a similar season to Pep, and both will have underachieved. Difference is Pep is trying to revitalize and rejuvenate an aging squad which needs a rehaul and is in the process of doing so in style while Man U play the most disgusting and most boring football in the league.

Honestly if I were a United fan I would want Mou out regardless. Ferguson's team weren't the epitome of beautiful exciting football, but they were always decently fun to watch at worst. The stuff this season makes LvG's united look like pepcelona.

The stuff they played today was horrid and the scoreline flatters united. They should have conceded 4 or 5 at least while the fact that they scored deceives that I don't think Lloris made a single save. That, and a couple decent RB+B FIFA 17 shots from Martial were all they had, when they even managed to string enough passes together to get out of their own box.

United fans really aren't the same they used to be. Used to expect nothing but the best. Now I think Spurs fans have more ambition. They remind me of Arsenal fans but at least Arsenal fans are depressed about the way their team plays (and even so, play 100x better football than Man U). You can say I put too much emphasis on style, sure, but I watch football to be entertained, and I'd rather read through five pages of Firenze vs Unique talking about who is more shit between Pool and United than actually watch Mou's United.

What a disappointment.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next