zigra
guest7
Firenze
Great Leader Sprucenuce
RealGunner
31 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Anything but the PL title should be a failure for Mourinho - Page 7 Empty Re: Anything but the PL title should be a failure for Mourinho

Post by CBarca Tue 16 May 2017, 20:22

I don't think it matters much to me in the end. The fans of Man U are the ones who should care.

So I agree with Rincon here. If Man U fans are alright with this, then that's ok. It's easy for me, I'm just going to choose not to watch Man U because I find them as dull Mourinho himself has become. It's too bad though, I used to like watching Ferguson's teams. Serial winners with an incredible ambition and hunger, and it showed in their exciting attacking play as well.

CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Anything but the PL title should be a failure for Mourinho - Page 7 Empty Re: Anything but the PL title should be a failure for Mourinho

Post by Firenze Tue 16 May 2017, 20:25

I'm alright with it personally, trolling aside. As long as we win the EL. I just want to be back in the CL, I didn't expect us to win the league this season, I expected us to be more competitive but I've seen enough good this season to be optimistic long term.

If we fail to win the EL, I'll be beyond depressed and incredibly disappointed. It won't be easy and it really should be. If you asked me if I would rather win the EL and finish 6th or finish 2-5 and not win the EL I would have taken the EL tbh. Securing CL qualification is all that mattered to me but winning a fairly prestigious trophy in the process? no contest
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue 16 May 2017, 20:29

it's funny though some of you will defend Pep to the death for his failures to compete anywhere this season, after spending similar amounts with a team that were in a better spot than we were to begin with, and just chalk it up to first season managerial transition. get the *bleep* out of here. too many ppl with an agenda.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue 16 May 2017, 20:31

^I'm not one of those. I much prefer United and Mou to Pep and City. I just honestly expected much more.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue 16 May 2017, 20:46

Not really true. See my posts in the pep thread. I have said Pep failed.

Just that Mou has too. Lol.

And again I've made it clear a large part of my criticism is football that would make LvG's United look like Pepcelona
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7