Hapless_Hans
Great Leader Sprucenuce
rincon
juve_gigi
S
83 posters

Page 9 of 36 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 36  Next

Go down

Official: Pogba returns to Manchester United - Page 9 Empty Re: Official: Pogba returns to Manchester United

Post by S Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:15 pm

Unique wrote:
S wrote:
Unique wrote:so its only 89mil

Only....
man that's beer money to a rich prem lge club like man u :coffee:

Another heel turn....

People coming out of the closet I see.

S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Official: Pogba returns to Manchester United - Page 9 Empty Re: Official: Pogba returns to Manchester United

Post by RealGunner Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:28 pm

Just wait for the B rated PPVs like Man-pool derby and there will be some unreal swerves
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:53 pm

Man.Utd paying 105 milion € for a player they had. Not to mention around 20 - 25 mln € going for Raiola Very Happy
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:00 pm

I cant help but feel this pogba transfer has hurt the feelings of the juve fans.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:10 pm

Unique wrote:I cant help but feel this pogba transfer has hurt the feelings of the juve fans.

Some of us for sure

Personally, I'm indifferent. I like Pogba and will always be a fan but this is the sport we follow and as a club, we have moved on from far bigger personalities and talents.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:55 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Cipul tau si dragostea din tei IMO

my sights rofl

Unique wrote:I cant help but feel this pogba transfer has hurt the feelings of the juve fans.

Definitely for many.

I haven't been excited for a Juve team since Nedved years.. Some great movements also in the training today against fellows West Ham.

We have incredible new players that play for the team like Pjanic, Dani Alves and Higuain, very intelligent guys who will fit like a glove Juve and our philosophy. Ffs, we have nebunul de Mandzukic, mah man, as our 3rd striker Laughing

Guys like Lemina and Pereyra (especially Pereyra) are in great shape, retarded to buy any midfielder like Matuidi or Witsel imo to replace Pogba. We reached a UCL final with Sturaro playing as a starter against Real Madrid when Paul was injured.

We are so much about workrate, value, concentration, tactics, unselfishness, that i feel very represented by this team.

Special thanks to Vlad, Hapless, Surag and the other Romanian brothers.
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:59 pm

Ion Creanga wrote:

Official: Pogba returns to Manchester United - Page 9 7ITnqn

Last edited by Vlad the Impaler on Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:01 pm

Ion Creanga wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:Cipul tau si dragostea din tei IMO

my sights rofl

Definitely for many.

I haven't been excited for a Juve team since Nedved years.. Some great movements also in the training today against fellows West Ham.

We have incredible new players that play for the team like Pjanic, Dani Alves and Higuain, very intelligent guys who will fit like a glove Juve and our philosophy. Ffs, we have nebunul de Mandzukic, mah man,  as our 3rd striker Laughing

Guys like Lemina and Pereyra (especially Pereyra) are in great shape, retarded to buy any midfielder like Matuidi or Witsel imo to replace Pogba. We reached a UCL final with Sturaro playing as a starter against Real Madrid when Paul was injured.

We are so much about workrate, value, concentration, tactics, unselfishness, that i feel very represented by this team.

I thought hans was german Very Happy
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:05 pm

Nah, he fooled you. Plenty of romanians live in Bavaria

Vlad rofl
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:10 pm

Tudor, you forgot Valkyrja smoking Pls, we have manners here.
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:14 pm

Entschuldigung..

Valkyrja, welcome to Ro-legacy!
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:30 pm

I dated a Romanian once, she was hot...

One of my best friends is half Italian, half Romanian. We call him a Vampire... Razz
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:37 pm

I cant beleave that one of the lads on here are not called Dracula Very Happy
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:35 pm

Di Marzio says the deal is 110m including bonuses and 20m will also go to Raiola making it a 130m deal altogether

Bonus is that Juve will get 5m if Pogba is sold for more than 50m or if he signs a new contract within 5years
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:18 am

The amount of ignorance I'm reading in this thread regarding United astounds me. One would think Pogba has joined Burnley, respectively.

The money he's being offered is good of course, but remember he's going back to a club he spent a lot of time at, a city he knows, friends, etc. Unfinished business.

Under Mourinho, plus the team we're assembling, there's some real buzz about and I def sense that that is what's appealing to Pogba the most.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:01 am

Payment is spread over 3 years, so going by Juve fans logic, 37.5m a year is a great deal for united
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:49 am

Juventus remain stubborn over Manchester United-bound Paul Pogba...

Massimiliano Allegri still expecting France international in training ahead of Old Trafford return...

Juventus coach Massimiliano Allegri has seemingly not given up hope of keeping Manchester United-bound Paul Pogba despite the player being set to undergo a medical ahead of a return to Old Trafford. The 20-time Premier League champions confirmed the France international would visit the club's training complex this week ahead of completing his move from the Bianconeri, but Allegri is still expecting Pogba back in first team training this week.

Pogba has been given extra time off since helping France reach the European Championship final. But after posting a video of him kickboxing has been summoned to join up with the rest of his Juve teammates less than two weeks before the club begin their Serie A title defence against Fiorentina.

Despite United confirming Pogba is close to completing his return to the club for a report £89m, according to BBC Sport, four years on from him being allowed to leave them on a free, Allegri is not ready to concede defeat. The Italian expects Pogba to return to first team training on Monday [8 August] and still considers him to be a Juventus player.

"I spoke about Pogba the day before," he said after the 3-2 friendly win over West Ham United, according to Sky Sports. "We have just finished a match and I don't know much more," he said. "We will see tomorrow (Monday) if he is still a Juventus player. There's no point in discussing replacements for Pogba because right now he's a Juventus player."

:coffee:
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:50 am

Di Marzio: #Pogba has left for Manchester with his agent #Raiola, to undertake his medicals with #MUFC...
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:07 am

Official: Pogba returns to Manchester United - Page 9 Image109
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:37 pm

Pogba arriving at Carrington:

Pogba undergoing medical ? :

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:46 pm

The trending thread tags on Juventuz forum btw Laughing Proud

Spoiler:

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:54 pm

Sky saying medical could take up to 3 days rofl

Spoiler:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:58 pm

juve_gigi wrote:Juventus remain stubborn over Manchester United-bound Paul Pogba...

Massimiliano Allegri still expecting France international in training ahead of Old Trafford return...

Juventus coach Massimiliano Allegri has seemingly not given up hope of keeping Manchester United-bound Paul Pogba despite the player being set to undergo a medical ahead of a return to Old Trafford. The 20-time Premier League champions confirmed the France international would visit the club's training complex this week ahead of completing his move from the Bianconeri, but Allegri is still expecting Pogba back in first team training this week.

Pogba has been given extra time off since helping France reach the European Championship final. But after posting a video of him kickboxing has been summoned to join up with the rest of his Juve teammates less than two weeks before the club begin their Serie A title defence against Fiorentina.

Despite United confirming Pogba is close to completing his return to the club for a report £89m, according to BBC Sport, four years on from him being allowed to leave them on a free, Allegri is not ready to concede defeat. The Italian expects Pogba to return to first team training on Monday [8 August] and still considers him to be a Juventus player.

"I spoke about Pogba the day before," he said after the 3-2 friendly win over West Ham United, according to Sky Sports. "We have just finished a match and I don't know much more," he said. "We will see tomorrow (Monday) if he is still a Juventus player. There's no point in discussing replacements for Pogba because right now he's a Juventus player."

:coffee:

Biggest display of reality loss since Hitler in his bunker IMO
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:59 pm

Don't jump the gun mole... the trip from Turin to Manchester takes 48 hours and then the medical takes 48 hours. Signing the contract takes 48 hours too.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:08 pm

Official: Pogba returns to Manchester United - Page 9 Pogba11

Official: Pogba returns to Manchester United - Page 9 TGRwV5

Credits to Ion Creanga for dancing like a boss smoking
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:33 pm

rofl rofl rofl
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 36 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 36  Next