Art Morte
Peccadillo
Unique
DuringTheWar
rwo power
44 posters

Page 20 of 27 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next

Go down

ISIS terror attacks around the world - Page 20 Empty Re: ISIS terror attacks around the world

Post by Firenze Tue May 23, 2017 1:08 pm

to kill anyone a switch inside of you has to have gone off but to kill children you have to be a truly despicable human

I remember going to concerts with friends at that age, the last thing on your mind is something like this happening, wouldn't have ever crossed my mind as a possibility.

really sad to see children have their lives snatched away from them before they've even begun.

Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

ISIS terror attacks around the world - Page 20 Empty Re: ISIS terror attacks around the world

Post by Myesyats Tue May 23, 2017 2:36 pm

Nishankly wrote:Load of *bleep* shite. Can't the world join hands together and anhillate all of these bastards

Up until this point, instead of eliminating them, Europe has just been inviting more & more

Obviously ISIS claimed responsibility for the attack, they have soldiers all over Europe and this is only Europe's fault.

These people are late to the party and are going through the medieval phase now, and they shall be treated accordingly.

[offensive image - removed]
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue May 23, 2017 5:06 pm

Tragedies like these shows the real face of some of the people. You have to be one low life scum to use this tragedy to fuel your own personal political agenda. Have some shame.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue May 23, 2017 5:19 pm

First of all, the image was not offensive at all.

Second of all, do you think I don't feel saddened? I don't have to write how much this affects me on the internet if I don't want to & just because I don't put my feelings on paper doesn't mean I don't have them...

And I don't have an "agenda". I'm just saying what I see in front of me. Just because you don't see it, or don't want to see it, doesn't mean it's fake, made up or whatever.

If you don't take the issue into your own hands, you'll never stop grieving, because the attacks will keep coming. As long as you refuse to acknowledge certain things, you'll keep mourning more & more victims and this is what is truly saddening.

R.I.P.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Tue May 23, 2017 6:11 pm

Linetty still not banned lmfao how sway
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Tue May 23, 2017 6:12 pm

Also how did no one find it sus that a 22 years old male went to Ariana Grande concert alone?
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue May 23, 2017 6:15 pm

I was going to say unbelievable but in today's world this is unfortunately entirely believable, and it's happened again.

Humans are disgusting. We finally get to an age where there is less war than ever (or at least large scale warfare) and the next thing that happens is constant terrorism, killing of Innocents.

Truly disgusting.

Prayers go out to those killed and everyone affected by this trauma.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue May 23, 2017 6:19 pm

LeVersacci wrote:Linetty still not banned lmfao how sway

Huh? I literally said nothing offensive at all here

Stop being such a pussey
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Tue May 23, 2017 6:19 pm

The arguably worst part of this entire scenario is that we are living in a time, The last 50 years when there is least amount of turmoil and death on the Earth.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Tue May 23, 2017 7:07 pm

Myesyats wrote:
Nishankly wrote:Load of *bleep* shite. Can't the world join hands together and anhillate all of these bastards

Up until this point, instead of eliminating them, Europe has just been inviting more & more

Obviously ISIS claimed responsibility for the attack, they have soldiers all over Europe and this is only Europe's fault.

These people are late to the party and are going through the medieval phase now, and they shall be treated accordingly.

In attempt to have a human conversation, what do you believe is the solution? ban all refuges?

The scum behind the attack was British, Salman Abedi.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue May 23, 2017 7:27 pm

Blue wrote:
Myesyats wrote:

In attempt to have a human conversation, what do you believe is the solution? ban all refuges?

The scum behind the attack was British, Salman Abedi.
ban religion
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue May 23, 2017 7:40 pm

And then?

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue May 23, 2017 8:32 pm

Duh. Then it's banned.

There will be no religion just like there are no homosexuals in Iran.

I.e., how democracy works.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue May 23, 2017 8:39 pm

RealGunner wrote:And then?

and then one day the world will be a much better place.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue May 23, 2017 9:01 pm

Emailing the UN/all world governments about this radical and amazing idea
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue May 23, 2017 9:47 pm

Theresa May has announced the UK's terror threat level has been raised from 'severe' to 'critical'

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue May 23, 2017 9:56 pm

That's really concerning, considering how for so long we stayed away from all this terrorism stuff ( at least on our shores)

It's probably just precautionary but worrying none the less.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue May 23, 2017 10:04 pm

The problem in Islamic society needs to be dealth with from within. Islam is a religion of submission, it is thought to be the first true religion and the last one (until everyone submits to it) and I think organizations like ISIS aim to achieve that, by the rule of sword.

ISIS is using schools in Syria to brainwash children and train them with weapons. I believe I can safely assume it is not a small number if we were to talk about how many trained soldiers are there in between the millions of refugees who literally flood Europe, only waiting for the call to carry out an attack (as did the Manchester suicide bomber). I'm afraid to think how many "warriors" will grow up brainwashed and radicalized from this generation in Syria.

We should definitely help, however accepting such large numbers of people without any programs to assimiliate them into a free European society is definitely not the solution, because it's suicidal, and has surely proven to be (even with those who were born in an European country).

Now, my country's PM stands tall and claims we will not accept Muslim refugees. Is that unfair, or unwarranted? Possibly. However, we've accepted masses of Ukrainian war refugees, gave them jobs and a safe place to live. Nobody mentions that, probably beacause it does not suit their agenda? There are no problems with Ukrainian refugees because they share history with us and represent about the same values. There's also one major difference. Ukrainians are willing to work, they don't seek to live off welfare programs, as civilized people should.

This leaves me with one final thought. There's no such thing as 'no-go zones' here, we also do not experience any terrorist attacks & terrorism is not part & parcel of living in a big Polish city (as London's mayor said, ugh). Considering all this, I have one ultimate question: can you say you feel safe going out both during the day & at night? I can say that I do, and I frankly doubt that you can.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue May 23, 2017 10:16 pm

CBarca wrote:Emailing the UN/all world governments about this radical and amazing idea

Unique is about to win the nobel prize
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue May 23, 2017 10:25 pm

PM says Critical Threat level's Operation Temperer will use up to 5,000 troops to take over armed police patrol duties under police command.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue May 23, 2017 10:27 pm

what's going on hmm

just a precaution or are they expecting more attacks? ffs
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue May 23, 2017 10:28 pm

Expecting more.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue May 23, 2017 10:47 pm

The government let the enemy walk the streets of Britain and act shocked when shit like this happens.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue May 23, 2017 10:49 pm

Firenze wrote:
CBarca wrote:Emailing the UN/all world governments about this radical and amazing idea

Unique is about to win the nobel prize
no religion = no religious fanatics murdering little children even a cock like you can see that. Thumbs up
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue May 23, 2017 11:04 pm

must be interesting going through life thinking you hold the answer to every problem while ironically being oblivious to logic

do you not see how much of a melt you come off as when you say something like that..of course not, see above

do you realize how many people in the world are out there practicing a religion peacefully?

how many people are out there being killed every day, children included by other people with no religious motive?

banning religion is not just an impossibility, it would actually have the adverse effect of what you think it will

Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue May 23, 2017 11:12 pm

Firenze wrote:must be interesting going through life thinking you hold the answer to every problem while ironically being oblivious to logic

do you not see how much of a melt you come off as when you say something like that..of course not, see above

do you realize how many people in the world are out there practicing a religion peacefully?

how many people are out there being killed every day, children included by other people with no religious motive?

banning religion is not just an impossibility, it would actually have the adverse effect of what you think it will

religion has killed more people than it ever saved. Religion has hurt far more people than it ever helped. Religion has enslaved far more people than it ever set free. Religion has out lived its use tbh and now all it does is lead to Trouble. Time to faze it out imo. When I said ban it I didn't really mean make it illegal. But we should slowly get rid of it imo. It will take many years but you have to start somewhere.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 27 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next