Art Morte
Peccadillo
Unique
DuringTheWar
rwo power
44 posters

Page 17 of 27 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 27  Next

Go down

ISIS terror attacks around the world - Page 17 Empty Re: ISIS terror attacks around the world

Post by Unique Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:35 pm

http://news.sky.com/story/man-tries-to-drive-into-shopping-street-at-high-speed-in-antwerp-10811487

thankfully no one was killed in this attack.

Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

ISIS terror attacks around the world - Page 17 Empty Re: ISIS terror attacks around the world

Post by Myesyats Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:40 pm

French Prime Minister: "France will have to learn to live with terrorism."

That's a new level of stupid. It's like a father telling the rest of the family members: "Listen, I took a shit in the living room. We're gonna have to learn to live in this stench."

Oh sweet mother :facepalm:
Myesyats
Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:26 pm

Myesyats wrote:French Prime Minister: "France will have to learn to live with terrorism."

That's a new level of stupid. It's like a father telling the rest of the family members: "Listen, I took a shit in the living room. We're gonna have to learn to live in this stench."

Oh sweet mother :facepalm:

That comparison isn't really apt though. It's easy to say 'don't shit in the living room' since usually there's simply a toilet nearby and even if there isn't it's not difficult to find less inappropriate places to take a dump than the living room. Just go outside and shit in the garden, or near some tree on the road if there's no garden.

Whereas terrorism, how do you evade, or cut out, terrorism?
If some clown decides tomorrow to stab someone witha knife, or run over people with a car while shouting GOD IS GREAT, how are you going to make that impossible to happen.

Of course we have to live with it, we're already living with it.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:00 pm

Fair enough but showing off that you are weak is definitely not the way to go.

It's not a question whether his statement is accurate or not. You just cannot say "yeah what it's a problem but we cannot do anything so learn to live with it". If a dog notices that you're afraid, it attacks. Terrorists, Islamic radicals are mad dogs  who adhere to the lowest of values.

These people want to be famous, they not only sacrifice themselves in the name of Allah but they also love the attention and coverage. They see ISIS (and other terrorists) are talked about and they want to be famous too.

So why are the affected countries doing nothing in regard to the IS? Every radical Muslim would love to be named a soldier of ISIS. So far the only ones who do something in regard to ISIS are Russians who you criticize so much.

All the Western countries do is write "we are not afraid" with chalk on the pavement. Not only that it's a false claim (they are shitting their pants) but also it is making them (the attackers) laugh.

Yeah, you turned off the light on the Eiffel tower. That's nice. Now they must apologize and let it go. The truth is they are animals and that's how they should be treated.

Also, it is exactly what they want, for you to submit and dance as they sing. You are letting it happen, you are showing them that you are weak and easily hurt.

Islam as a religion is not to blame here, but with millions of Muslim migrants flooding Europe, the most radicalized and fierce ones have gained an argument to claim the land, I guess? I understand that being opposed to a certain group of people is wrong and should not have a place in the free world, however, desperate times call for desperate measures and I ,as a Pole, am pretty content with our anti-migrant attitude -- as bigoted as it may sound. But you know what? I don't care what people think or say, I only care about my safety here.

A large portion of African migrants in France, for example, do not exhibit a desire to learn the language or assimilate. It cannot be accepted.

I'm for tolerance but only when you get tolerance in return. I do not see that in the current situation.
Myesyats
Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:35 pm

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/terror-fears-lille-many-wounded-10094869

A mass shooting in central Lille has left 'many wounded' and sparked fears of a terror attack.

Don't know who was the attacker but ISIS will claim reponsibility anyway
Myesyats
Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:14 pm

there can be two different interpretations of weakness in the face of terror

You're saying it's weak if people don't want to fundamentally change due to the threat of terror

One could also call it weakness to throw all liberties, values, constitutional achievements over board just because you can't accept terror attacks are going to happen
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:01 am

On the eve that an 21 year old young man from Persia got execution sentence for criticizing the prophet on social media, Canada passed M103 bill which criminalizes any criticism of that religion. Basically a blasphemy law.

Poor Iranian dude who will get hung soon, he doesn't know that even in Canada what he did now is considered a crime.

RIP in advance Neutral

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:59 am

Natalie Portman wrote:On the eve that an 21 year old young man from Persia got execution sentence for criticizing the prophet on social media, Canada passed M103 bill which criminalizes any criticism of that religion. Basically a blasphemy law.

Poor Iranian dude who will get hung soon, he doesn't know that even in Canada what he did now is considered a crime.

RIP in advance Neutral

Stop spreading lies.

"Some people have incorrectly called it a "bill or a law, out of confusion or deliberate attempts to spread misinformation".[2] M-103 is a private member's motion, which is a "proposal moved by an MP to draw attention to an issue considered urgent or of public interest".[2]
[...]
Motion 103, also known as M-103, is a motion proposed during the 42nd Canadian Parliament by Iqra Khalid, a Liberal MP representing Mississauga—Erin Mills. The motion states that the members of the House of Commons call on the Government of Canada to condemn Islamophobia in Canada and "all forms of systemic racism and religious discrimination". It also calls on the Standing Committee on Canadian Heritage to carry out a study on how racism and religious discrimination can be reduced and collect data on hate crimes
." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motion_103
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:15 am

I was just wondering, why are christophobia and judaophobia not taken seriously as neologisms?

Ah that is right, taking a technical psychological term and adding at as a suffix to win arguments without arguing and impugn the mental state of others is a mostly leftist phenomena.

Utterly pathetic.
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:44 am

zigra wrote:
Natalie Portman wrote:On the eve that an 21 year old young man from Persia got execution sentence for criticizing the prophet on social media, Canada passed M103 bill which criminalizes any criticism of that religion. Basically a blasphemy law.

RIP in advance Neutral

Stop spreading lies.

"Some people have incorrectly called it a "bill or a law, out of confusion or deliberate attempts to spread misinformation".[2] M-103 is a private member's motion, which is a "proposal moved by an MP to draw attention to an issue considered urgent or of public interest".[2]
[...]
Motion 103, also known as M-103, is a motion proposed during the 42nd Canadian Parliament by Iqra Khalid, a Liberal MP representing Mississauga—Erin Mills. The motion states that the members of the House of Commons call on the Government of Canada to condemn Islamophobia in Canada and "all forms of systemic racism and religious discrimination". It also calls on the Standing Committee on Canadian Heritage to carry out a study on how racism and religious discrimination can be reduced and collect data on hate crimes

So naive , but then again I'm not surprised.

The phrase itself is very very loosely defined. I'd have no problem if the bill was named anti-Muslim bigotry. I'd support the motion in that case. Semantics matter.

We should be open to criticize ideas (which all religions are), the bills are supposed to protect HUMAN BEINGS, and not ideas. The way M103 is worded, it focuses on the idea and philosophy of religion and not those who practice it. It isn't called "Muslimophobia". it very very loosely defines the term islamophobia which sets a dangerous precedent of what is falls under the bill as a form of it, and what not.

And as usually I am ahead of the curve seeing 4D chess move, and not taking the move "literally" as you did there. This is the very first step upon suppressing free speech and free thought of opinion. Soon this motion will become the law. A lot of proper Muslims in Canada are against this, namely Tarek Fatah. Trudeau is giving MB (which is a terrorist organization) what they want. And once again, the religion and race have nothing to do with each other. One of the most cruel and radical Islamists in the world is Ramzan Kadyrov who is whiter than Alt-Right leader, Richard Spencer.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:21 am

Natalie Portman wrote:
zigra wrote:

RIP in advance Neutral

Stop spreading lies.

[...]

So naive , but then again I'm not surprised.

The phrase itself is very very loosely defined. I'd have no problem if the bill was named anti-Muslim bigotry. I'd support the motion in that case. Semantics matter.

We should be open to criticize ideas (which all religions are), the bills are supposed to protect HUMAN BEINGS, and not ideas. The way M103 is worded, it focuses on the idea and philosophy of religion and not those who practice it. It isn't called "Muslimophobia". it very very loosely defines the term islamophobia which sets a dangerous precedent of what is falls under the bill as a form of it, and what not.

And as usually I am ahead of the curve seeing 4D chess move, and not taking the move "literally" as you did there. This is the very first step upon suppressing free speech and free thought of opinion. Soon this motion will become the law. A lot of proper Muslims in Canada are against this, namely Tarek Fatah. Trudeau is giving MB (which is a terrorist organization) what they want. And once again, the religion and race have nothing to do with each other. One of the most cruel and radical Islamists in the world is Ramzan Kadyrov who is whiter than Alt-Right leader, Richard Spencer.

-25%: insulting other members
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:48 am

Check your privilege of being able to stalk me all day and throw PERSONAL insults at me every other post without seeing any repercussions.

I've barely posted on this forum for 1.5 years, yet my warning level has remained unchanged for 2 years, so sadly my hands are tied in responding to you old man' low energy personal insults.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:13 pm

No, no, no. You don't think 4D or ahead of anything, you LIE because it suits your agenda. You spread misinformation and it's clear now that you do it on purpose.
You did not say anything about the future, about something that might or might not happen.
You said THIS is a bill. It's not a bill. You said it's a blasphemy law. I's not even a law. You said it "criminalizes any criticism of that religion". It doesn't criminalize ANYTHING at all. You even brought up some iranian guy and said "that even in Canada what he did now is considered a crime".

zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:36 pm

^ Listen you smart-arse.

English is not my first language and in my native tongue I can barely differentiate between a bill and a motion. I know you fascists fully understand the gist of the point I was referring to, but instead of focusing on how it is a start of suppressing free speech, you decide to get into technicalities and grammar nazism. Good distraction, and just to grammar Nazi back and you I said "BASICALLY" a blasphemy law.

I just love at the fact that the terrorist MB organization LOVES useful idiots loves fascists like you and Hans, whereas moderate Muslis, like Tarek Fatah and I oppose this bill/motion/whatever you wanna call it.

I am not surprised though. The vast majority of this forum is against freedom of speech and expression, because they take it for granted in their home countries and have never experienced fear of clicking "SUBMIT" when posting the most innocent things online.  So of course they see noting wrong with the precedent and instead focus on micro grammar aggressions and jerk off to each other' posts by thumbing up personal insults.

If you don't see how M103 could be start of something more suppressing, the fair enough. I'm here to exchange ideas, not for personal insults. If you wanna get personal, back up your words and let's meet me in person. Internet "tough guy" thingy doesn't wash.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:58 pm

[mod]Take a deep breathe and tone down the level of the discussion or I will be forced to lock the thread[/mod]
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:56 pm

Yeah no you won't get out of this as cheap as that. Just not going to happen.
You didn't come here to have a discussion about this motion and it's meaning for the future. You could have done that but if that had been your intention you would have actually read up on the subject. Maybe you would have even given us a source for the story. But you chose not to.
You know what? I didn't know of this motion before your post and it took me 30 seconds to find out that everything you wrote was wrong. You act like it was a small mistake. Like what you posted was a bit off and you even got the nerves to talk of technicalities when what you posted was completely wrong.
You came here to spread fake stories that make your political enemy look as bad as possible.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:17 pm

point of fact is, M103 not only doesn't make your ordinary, regular, harmless Muslims safer in Canada, but does the exact opposite. It makes them more in danger.

Take that white terrorist scum in Quebec who went to a Mosque and shot 6 innocent people to death in January. He was a Political science student...frustrated at lack of explanation, conversation regarding this topic. That led that human scum into terror and ending 6 innocent people' lives. M103 will only further limit conversation and dialogue. If we further shut down "dialogue" and "discussion" about ideas and ideologies, then more right-wing nut jobs will go jump the shark and instead of resort to terror. If they can't talk about the issue in person, at universities, with their colleagues .....then next step is violence. It's true in any political/societal conflict. Once you suppress/ban/limit conversation and dialogue, violence becomes more popular.

M103 makes the "ideology" safer from criticism, but in return it makes actual human beings, more in danger.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:58 pm

Islam is not a race. It is an ideology and it should be open to criticism. There should be no laws to prevent free speech.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:03 pm

zigra wrote:

RIP in advance Neutral

Stop spreading lies.

[...]

define islamophobia ?

very vaguely defined term that can be interpreted in any way. This is a law that is going to abuse.

agree with this Muslim guy all the way.

ISIS terror attacks around the world - Page 17 C7osK-jVUAAaGXd

lawmakers are not idiots, they purposefully used a undefined term into it so that any criticism now can be interpreted by M-103.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:32 pm

Yep, dodgy grounds indeed.

Hitler abused the ultra liberal set up in the Weimar republic times to essentially stop freedom of speech and press. Thanks to vague wording. This can easily be used the same way.

Thankfully i'll probably be dead before PC Culture dooms the rest of humanity.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:08 am

Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:18 am

some videos on the m-103 debate.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:58 pm

look how badly the police in London deal with this situation. detain the victim and threaten to arrest him because its easier than dealing with the people that are getting aggressive. 1000 people marching the streets chanting Nazi scum and they detain him for breach of the peace. you couldent make this shit up. Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:36 am

ISIS, terrorism, all this BS.. Don't mean to sound like a conspiracy theorist but there are people at the top *bleep* with ALL of you. ISIS and terrorism etc is just a distraction while the 0.1%ers milk us *bleep* dry of money and hoarde tax money into the cayman islands.

Wake up. It's all about money, all these organizations wouldn't exist if the elites didn't want them to.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:00 pm

too early to say if it was ISIS or not, will delete the post if it turns out to be unrelated but didn't want to make a separate thread

At least 10 people have been killed in explosions at underground stations in St Petersburg, Russian media report.

The Tass and Interfax agencies reported the blasts hit the Sennaya Ploschad and nearby Tekhnologichesky Institut stations in the centre of the city.

Images posted on social media showed a carriage in Sennaya station with its doors blown out with casualties nearby.

President Vladimir Putin, who is in the city, said all causes, including terrorism, were being investigated.

Interfax reported that at least 20 people had been injured, and that one of the blasts involved a device filled with shrapnel.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:32 pm

this is probably the only thread about terrorism so you shouldnt delete the post in any case
Myesyats
Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 27 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 27  Next