Art Morte
Peccadillo
Unique
DuringTheWar
rwo power
44 posters

Page 8 of 27 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next

Go down

ISIS terror attacks around the world - Page 8 Empty Re: ISIS terror attacks around the world

Post by DeletedUser#1 Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:42 pm

Myesyats wrote:So basically the general feeling among Europeans these days is that you can't say 'a bad word' (truth) about people who kill members of our families, our friends..... in the name of what exactly?

k. I'm proud of my colours, by the way. Well, at least I'm not ashamed because I know I'm right.

Jestes Polakiem ?
Jakie miasto w Polsce ?

Mieszkalem w Polsce na Cztery Miasac.

Lovely place

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

ISIS terror attacks around the world - Page 8 Empty Re: ISIS terror attacks around the world

Post by Nishankly Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:43 pm

Grande_Milano wrote:Myesyats, you are talking either to "cucks" or to "minorities". The first group has been brainwashed with multiculturalism' propaganda that made them to believe that all evil comes from the "West", all people are equal and nothing will happen if we open borders to everyone. The second group (Pedram, Nishankly, Betty La Fea) are afraid that islamophobia will convert into hate of other nations.
That's a very generic way of putting it. Very. Islamophobia will not lead to hate of other countries, It'll probably lead to WW3 mate.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:44 pm

Grande_Milano wrote:Myesyats, you are talking either to "cucks" or to "minorities". The first group has been brainwashed with multiculturalism' propaganda that made them to believe that all evil comes from the "West", all people are equal and nothing will happen if we open borders to everyone. The second group (Pedram, Nishankly, Betty La Fea) are afraid that islamophobia will convert into hate of other nations.
Always good to see you.

"Cuck" is my favourite word of 2016. Cuck and Malik Obama' twitter account.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:47 pm

Nishankly wrote:
That's a very generic way of putting it. Very. Islamophobia will not lead to hate of other countries, It'll probably lead to WW3 mate.

Could you please elaborate on this? Curious to hear more.

imo WWIII starts when finally one of NATO or Russia blinks in light of constant provocations.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:47 pm

Myesyats wrote:So basically the general feeling among Europeans these days is that you can't say 'a bad word' (truth) about people who kill members of our families, our friends..... in the name of what exactly?

k. I'm proud of my colours, by the way. Well, at least I'm not ashamed because I know I'm right.

If you have the time or interest, please respond to my comment. Where do you go from your comments? whats the plan of action and the justifications.

You can say all the bad words you want and feel like saying to the people who commit these crimes. Like I said, slam the guilty and all involved. I just mentioned that blaming people when the criminal hasn't been found or confirmed is not good for anyone.

I believe that ISIS and these terrorists deserve to be exterminated. That doesn't mean that I condemn millions of innocent people.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:48 pm

I wish I could give more than just one upvote for this post!
Myesyats
Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:51 pm

Always good to see you man.

Do you think Alex Navalny has a chance in presidential election in 2018?

Whom do you prefer to win if let's say Putin said he won't run in 2018? Been following Russian politics very closely for a while, illegal immigration big problem in Moscow. I think you need a wall with the Kazakh/Chechnyan border. Kadyrov has too much influence, it's annoying.

Построите эту стену !!!

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:55 pm

This nothing but a lazy and shallow cop out to avoid having to elaborate on anything. You pinpoint very different ethnic profiles under a one-size-fits-all fear of whatever, and name call the rest.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:57 pm

Natalie Portman wrote:

Jestes Polakiem ?
Jakie miasto w Polsce ?

Lovely place

Haha. Tak, jestem Polakiem Very Happy Mieszkam w Poznaniu od zawsze... (I've been living in Poznań since I was born). Cieszę się, że ci się podoba w Polsce...(I'm glad that you like it here)

Zapraszam ponownie, mój kraj jest zawsze otwarty dla dobrych ludzi (You're welcome to visit anytime, my country is always open for nice people)!
Myesyats
Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:05 pm

Myesyats wrote:
Natalie Portman wrote:

Jestes Polakiem ?
Jakie miasto w Polsce ?

Lovely place

Haha. Tak, jestem Polakiem Very Happy Mieszkam w Poznaniu od zawsze... (I've been living in Poznań since I was born). Cieszę się, że ci się podoba w Polsce...(I'm glad that you like it here)

Zapraszam ponownie, mój kraj jest zawsze otwarty dla dobrych ludzi (You're welcome to visit anytime, my country is always open for nice people)!

Bardzo dobrze !

ja mieszkalem w Wroclawiu. Teraz pracuję dla polskich organizacji w Nowym Jorku.

I'll most likely come for my annual Poland visit this May Very Happy

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:09 pm

Natalie Portman wrote:
Nishankly wrote:

Could you please elaborate on this? Curious to hear more.

imo WWIII starts when finally one of NATO or Russia blinks in light of constant provocations.

The moment the Western countries drop down everything and do not fix or stop continuing to escalate/moderate the issues in the middle east, The radicalize groups will take over.

Once they do, We've already seen Al Qaeda and Taliban and the massive damage they've done globally. ISIS is the latest example. These groups will takeover countries and then you know what to expect from them. Once they are completely in power and there is no one stopping them, They'll start implementing their versions of the Script and probably start taking revenge from the Western countries. Do not underestimate them, They will have the full military under their control then, Right now they manage what they can from the below average arms that the Russia and UK provide to maximize their profits, Imagine ISIS or even more new hateful groups using Nuclear weapons, Airforce and Artillery. The world CANNOT afford that, We already sweat because of North Korea ffs

Soon enough, UAE (Chill country, Party all night), Israel, India, Russia, Eastern European countries will suffer.

These groups don't stop mate, They never will. We Indians have been seeing this shit since the dawn of our country.

Islam makes up 1/3rd of the world, You can't just shut them down completely and walk away as if nothing happened lmfao its so funny people think this way.

Only yesterday 5 women were shot dead because they were doing day jobs in Afghanistan, This is when these guys are not in power, They'll want to implement the same throughout the world.

this is all imo
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:12 pm

rincon wrote:

If you have the time or interest, please respond to my comment. Where do you go from your comments? whats the plan of action and the justifications.

You can say all the bad words you want and feel like saying to the people who commit these crimes. Like I said, slam the guilty and all involved. I just mentioned that blaming people when the criminal hasn't been found or confirmed is not good for anyone.

I believe that ISIS and these terrorists deserve to be exterminated. That doesn't mean that I condemn millions of innocent people.

I'm fine with women and children. But what are 20-30 year old grown men doing throwing rocks and demanding asylum? They should stick up for their country. Their mentality is all wrong. They come, ask for benefits, demand that we accept their religion while they shit on our religion. And you defend them. Take a breath, count to ten and reconsider...
Myesyats
Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:14 pm

Natalie Portman wrote:Always good to see you man.

Do you think Alex Navalny has a chance in presidential election in 2018?

Whom do you prefer to win if let's say Putin said he won't run in 2018? Been following Russian politics very closely for a while, illegal immigration big problem in Moscow. I think you need a wall with the Kazakh/Chechnyan border. Kadyrov has too much influence, it's annoying.

Построите эту стену !!!
Navalny is most likely a Putin's puppet, this is why he is still let to be free and safe. In relation to immigration he is though supporting visas for post-soviet muslim countries (unlike Putin who wants free borders for post-soviet muslims, still laughing from pic that portrays him as nationalist, was it economist or guardian publishing it???)

As for general politics and economics: we are in shallow state, sanctions and oil prices have hit us hard, so some experts are saying Putin might be better walking away from becoming a president in the next election, so i guess the elite will put Navalny or someone else in.
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:14 pm

Btw, that cartoon that @Grande_Milano is beyond offensive to victims of a tragedy thats not even 2 days old. I'm appealing to decency here and asking to remove it.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:25 pm

There is nothing, in modern European history, that leads me to believe open season on Muslim immigrants would NOT turn into violence on other ethnic minorities. In fact this year alone the German EU Günther Oettinger minister called Chinese people "slit eyes" and dogs and at a lunch. This is when Chinese people are MASSIVELY successful in Germany. Even more so than Ethnic Germans in terms of education:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_people_in_Germany#Education

And he still holds his position.

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:28 pm

Grande_Milano wrote:Navalny is most likely a Putin's puppet, this is why he is still let to be free and safe. In relation to immigration he is though supporting visas for post-soviet muslim countries (unlike Putin who wants free borders for post-soviet muslims, still laughing from pic that portrays him as nationalist, was it economist or guardian publishing it???)

As for general politics and economics: we are in shallow state, sanctions and oil prices have hit us hard, so some experts are saying Putin might be better walking away from becoming a president in the next election, so i guess the elite will put Navalny or someone else in.

Thing is, rags like Guardian or Economists call Putin a "nationalist" because their baro-meter is the neo-liberal leaders like Merkel/Obama/Hollande. compared to them, of course Putin would be a nationalist. You never see a neo-liberal world leader say these things....but yea, Putin always brags about Russia' "peaceful multiculturalism" saying at least we are all "Multi ethnicities, One Nation". It's a bit trickier managing the country that's so big though. if Chechnya wasn't next to the Caspian sea, it'd be so much easier to just rid with them. Sadly, it's a strategic spot.

I hope with election of Trump and T-Rex as SoS, looks the relations may go better and sanctions to ease up. Le Pen victory in france will also help, though the other guy "Fillon" is pretty pro-Russia as well...leaving only Germany and UK with anti-Russia stance as heads of major countries. I think you've seen the worst of economic recession and the only way is up in the next 2-3 years.

I think Putin will run in 2018 though, and win and then retire in 2024 as he hits 71 years. I think just like Fergie, he'd try to leave on a high note...be it improving the economy/upping birthrates (among ethnic russians), or scoring more foreign policy points.

I know you don't like him and I understand why....but I think in today' geo-political climate, his presence is necessary to challenge the power hegemony and it's a challenging task. But I acknowledge his short-comings and faults too. Be interesting to see how a post-Putin Russia will be like (Well judging by DUMA elections, the 2 parties that came next were the far-far right and far-far left Very Happy )

Last edited by Natalie Portman on Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:28 pm

rincon wrote:Btw, that cartoon that @Grande_Milano is beyond offensive to victims of a tragedy thats not even 2 days old. I'm appealing to decency here and asking to remove it.

No problemo
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:31 pm

LeVersacci wrote:Always great to see politics showing people's true color.
Why do you say this as some sort of revelation? Of course politics show people's true colours. What is politics? It's our values, ways and preferences. Politics is everything our society and everyday life is built upon.

And when it comes to the actual outcome of politics, attacks like this one will ensure there will be a turn towards sanity in Europe. Unfortunately for some it becomes too late.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:32 pm

Natalie Portman wrote:
Bardzo dobrze !

ja mieszkalem w Wroclawiu. Teraz pracuję dla polskich organizacji w Nowym Jorku.

I'll most likely come for my annual Poland visit this May Very Happy

Kurczę, twój Polski jest całkiem niezły! Damn, your Polish is pretty good! Where are you from originally?

Wrocław is a fantastic city. It's very close to Poznań, hence I visit there from time to time. I love the architecture and generally everything about the city... It's about a 3 hour drive from my place
Myesyats
Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:33 pm

Betty La Fea wrote:There is nothing, in modern European history, that leads me to believe open season on Muslim immigrants would NOT turn into violence on other ethnic minorities. In fact this year alone the German EU Günther Oettinger minister called Chinese people "slit eyes" and dogs and at a lunch. This is when Chinese people are MASSIVELY successful in Germany. Even more so than Ethnic Germans in terms of education:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_people_in_Germany#Education

And he still holds his position.
Chinese should be teaming up with Europeans against radical islamists, dont you have problem with Uygurs?
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:34 pm

rincon wrote:Btw, that cartoon that @Grande_Milano is beyond offensive to victims of a tragedy thats not even 2 days old. I'm appealing to decency here and asking to remove it.
The guy shows up once in a blue moon to post something ignorant, that showcase his intelligence then runs back to wherever he came from.

Classic internet troll.
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:41 pm

LeVersacci wrote:
The guy shows up once in a blue moon to post something ignorant, that showcase his intelligence then runs back to wherever he came from.

Classic internet troll.

I would say aware instead of ignorant. You cannot see what's right in front of you! Now, that's a real threat.
Myesyats
Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:47 pm

Grande_Milano wrote:Chinese should be teaming up with Europeans against radical islamists, dont you have problem with Uygurs?
I am of Yamato(Japanese) descent. Why would the Chinese team up with a group who won't even fire a guy who calls them "Slit eyes" and dogs? Whose people wouldnt even stand up and demand a guy step down?

What happens when there are no muslims around, after you guys have gotten rid of them, and the people start looking at the "slit eyes" and dogs over there? What would stop them from treating these people the same way?

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:51 pm

Natalie Portman wrote:
Spoiler:
Russia are lucky to have such a great president.
Myesyats
Myesyats
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:37 pm

Grande_Milano wrote:Chinese should be teaming up with Europeans against radical islamists, dont you have problem with Uygurs?
China has always been pro Taliban. They want Afghanistan to burn so does Pakistan, both of them help the talibani division Haqqani group and use them as strategic asset in Afghan.
http://thediplomat.com/2016/08/what-to-make-of-chinas-latest-meeting-with-the-taliban/

China is a rogue state, they just vetoed India's UN resolution to ban a terrorist named Masood Azar who was freed from india by hijacking a freaking plane into Kandhahar....could you believe it? China doesnt give a *bleep* about openly supporting terrorists let alone asking them to work against islamic radicals Laughing

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/China-snubs-India-again-blocks-move-to-ban-Masood-Azhar-at-UN/articleshow/54630724.cms

any one who thinks china is a responsible power is in lala land. China supplied nuclear technology via pakistan to north Korea in order  to use them as proxy against the west. It supports the Taliban in afghanistan and supplies them arms.

China's best friends are military controlled Pakistan and North Korea. They strategically use both of them at two ends to bully others with  their nuclear umbrella(both pak and North K are nuclear armed).

Last edited by Adit on Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:43 pm

The police have actually released the suspect... Lack of evidence. They must be really 100% certain it wasn't him, then. Obviously horrible news as the actual killer is at large, then.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 27 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next