Art Morte
Peccadillo
Unique
DuringTheWar
rwo power
44 posters

Page 9 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next

Go down

ISIS terror attacks around the world - Page 9 Empty Re: ISIS terror attacks around the world

Post by Art Morte Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:43 pm

The police have actually released the suspect... Lack of evidence. They must be really 100% certain it wasn't him, then. Obviously horrible news as the actual killer is at large, then.

Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

ISIS terror attacks around the world - Page 9 Empty Re: ISIS terror attacks around the world

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:49 pm

[mod]General reminder of the rules, please do your best to abide by them before some of these issues escalate further:

• By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, discriminating or otherwise violative of any laws.

[/mod]
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:52 pm

Adit wrote:China has always been pro Taliban. They want Afghanistan to burn so does Pakistan, both of them help the talibani division Haqqani group and use them as strategic asset in Afghan.
http://thediplomat.com/2016/08/what-to-make-of-chinas-latest-meeting-with-the-taliban/

China is a rogue state, they just vetoed India's UN resolution to ban a terrorist named Masood Azar who was freed from india by hijacking a freaking plane into Kandhahar....could you believe it? China doesnt give a *bleep* about openly supporting terrorists let alone asking them to work against islamic radicals Laughing

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/China-snubs-India-again-blocks-move-to-ban-Masood-Azhar-at-UN/articleshow/54630724.cms

any one who thinks china is a responsible power is in lala land. China supplied nuclear technology via pakistan to north Korea in order  to use them as proxy against the west. It supports the Taliban in afghanistan and supplies them arms.
There is no proof China supplied North Korea with Nuclear weapons. These are Sinophobic conspiracy theories taught to you by the West to Keep Asians fighting each other. Don't buy that Adit. Who benefits the most from Seeing India and China at odds?

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:01 pm

Betty La Fea wrote:There is no proof China supplied North Korea with Nuclear weapons. These are Sinophobic conspiracy theories taught to you by the West to Keep Asians fighting each other. Don't buy that Adit. Who benefits the most from Seeing India and China at odds?
China didnt supply them , Pakistan did. Pakistan was caught with their pants down and they kind of blamed it on their main scientist and made him under house arrest,while every body knows nothing moves in pakistan with out military/ISI knowledge.Do you think Pakistan will supply nuclear technology to Chnia's neighbor with out China's approval ? really?

Also how do you explain the Masood Azhar thing? i mean i have yet to meet a chineese explain that properly, all of them when asked runs away like usain bolt. Because they cant..they,CHINA just openly supported a TERRORIST in UN.

Mazood Azhar after that veto by china again attacked Indian military camp.

http://www.timesnow.tv/india/video/jem-chief-masood-azhar-confesses-i-managed-nagrota-attack/53234

He openly confessed he attacked indian military camp. Please explain this from chinease side, i beg you.

open your *bleep* eyes. This is not western propaganda is it?

stop pushing innocent little china propaganda here. They are pretty bad and no wonder their best friends are pakistan and N Korea.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:06 pm

The spot where the Polish truck was parked, and hijacked from, (and the truck driver shot in the cabin probably), is actually 300 meters from my house.

I'm not *bleep* kidding, I occasionally have parked a truck from my work at this very *bleep* spot, because it's right across the canal over a pedestrian bridge from where I live and there's no residential housing on that other side of the canal so it's the best spot to find a parking spot for a truck next to my house.
This is eerie.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:23 pm

@Hans, yeah that feeling is really *bleep* up, Its even more if you currently live in that area though Shocked
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:26 pm

Adit wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:There is no proof China supplied North Korea with Nuclear weapons. These are Sinophobic conspiracy theories taught to you by the West to Keep Asians fighting each other. Don't buy that Adit. Who benefits the most from Seeing India and China at odds?
China didnt supply them , Pakistan did. Pakistan was caught with their pants down and they kind of blamed it on their main scientist and made him under house arrest,while every body knows nothing moves in pakistan with out military/ISI knowledge.Do you think Pakistan will supply nuclear technology to Chnia's neighbor with out China's approval ? really?

Also how do you explain the Masood Azhar thing? i mean i have yet to meet a chineese explain that properly, all of them when asked runs away like usain bolt. Because they cant..they,CHINA just openly supported a TERRORIST in UN.

Mazood Azhar after that veto by china again attacked Indian military camp.

http://www.timesnow.tv/india/video/jem-chief-masood-azhar-confesses-i-managed-nagrota-attack/53234

He openly confessed he attacked indian military camp. Please explain this from chinease side, i beg you.

open your *bleep* eyes. This is not western propaganda is it?

stop pushing innocent little china propaganda here. They are pretty bad and no wonder their best friends are pakistan and N Korea.
I'm not Chinese. i can only give you my thoughts as someone who subscribes to some PanAsian ideology. My knowledge of the situation is that Pakistan helped North Korea's Nuclear development program the same way they were also helped by many other places. North Korean scientist, still testing the capabilities, in their own nation is a sign that this outside help was for defense purposes for their own state. North Korea has shown that they lack the capability, at this time, to be a nuclear power. Whether China is complicit in this directly is unknown. What is known is that China has been one of the stabilizing forces keeping North Korea in check in the region.

Masood Azhar is a bad guy, but that is a position superpowers must sometime make to defend their interest. Every super power has a certain thing they must support in name of diplomacy. I don't support them on that, but China owes its allies certain provisions. It is the nature of allies between nations. The difference is, in asian thought, when western nations do this it is never a sign of rogue states? Or irresponsible now is it? Its just the natural order that people accept. Why is such behavior only a problem when it is done by Asian superpowers?

Adit, in your opinion, who benefits the most from China and India at odds? How nice America becomes buddy buddy with Modi, after still financing the Pakistani Military? We must view the world globally.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:34 pm

Nishankly wrote:@Hans, yeah that feeling is really *bleep* up, Its even more if you currently live in that area though Shocked
Well the actual attack was in a different area, of course, on one of the main squares in west Berlin.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:36 pm

[mod]People please try not to full quote everything, particularly when it is just the post above yours - this is not only tedious to read, but also makes it more tedious to moderate stuff, if something nasty pops up and is quoted everywhere over the thread -_-'

Other than that - I would like you to try and stay a bit more civil here. We allow commenting on sensitive topics in this forum, but we hope that people will honour this trust in staying at least somewhat civil and not turning the forum into a secondary theatre of war. Thank you very much![/mod]
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:38 pm

Art Morte wrote:The police have actually released the suspect... Lack of evidence. They must be really 100% certain it wasn't him, then. Obviously horrible news as the actual killer is at large, then.
They had the wrong guy.
They apprehended him at the square with the victory column couple of kilometers from the place of the attack.

At first it was said that a witness had followed the guy there from when he got out of the truck, but apparently the witness had actually lost the guy after a few hundred meters into the direction and the police apprehended a guy later 'fitting the description'.

So basically they picked up some random middle eastern guy.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:39 pm

@Hans

I'm glad you are safe. A good friend of mine lives only one or two streets away from the Christmas market, and she told me she visited it only on Sunday. She also said it was an eerie feeling for her to be so close to such a crime scene.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:39 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Nishankly wrote:@Hans, yeah that feeling is really *bleep* up, Its even more if you currently live in that area though Shocked
Well the actual attack was in a different area, of course, on one of the main squares in west Berlin.
Even i've had a few instances throughout my life where my Dad and my previous Homes, Localities, Friend's parents, Their homes etc have suffered battles, bombs, grenades etc, I can understand how you can be overwhelmed with a number of completely different emotions when you read or think about it.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:54 pm

Betty La Fea wrote:I'm not Chinese. i can only give you my thoughts as someone who subscribes to some PanAsian ideology. My knowledge of the situation is that Pakistan helped North Korea's Nuclear development program the same way they were also helped by many other places. North Korean scientist, still testing the capabilities, in their own nation is a sign that this outside help was for defense purposes for their own state. North Korea has shown that they lack the capability, at this time, to be a nuclear power. Whether China is complicit in this directly is unknown. What is known is that China has been one of the stabilizing forces keeping North Korea in check in the region.

Masood Azhar is a bad guy, but that is a position superpowers must sometime make to defend their interest. Every super power has a certain thing they must support in name of diplomacy. I don't support them on that, but China owes its allies certain provisions. It is the nature of allies between nations. The difference is, in asian thought, when western nations do this it is never a sign of rogue states? Or irresponsible now is it? Its just the natural order that people accept. Why is such behavior only a problem when it is done by Asian superpowers?

Adit, in your opinion, who benefits the most from China and India at odds? How nice America becomes buddy buddy with Modi, after still financing the Pakistani Military? We must view the world globally.
Superpowers also knows not to openly support a terrorist who was freed from india by hijacking a plane then attacked  india twice and confessed openly about it.

Diplomacy is not vetoing for terrorists blatantly. That is called being a rogue state. This veto is unprecedented btw, never seen a super power veto for a blatant terrorist like China did. China again proved it is not a responsible power. They may have economic power but they sure dont know how to play diplomacy when their only friends are pakistan and N K, both on the verge being listed as terrorist countries.

Modi ran to western camp exactly because China is rogue. They have used expansionist policies and even shamelessly took major image damage to support a terrorist in pakistan. He dont trust China and rightly so. Nobody trusts chinees. Even Pakistan were in U.S camp until recently.

Last edited by Adit on Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:55 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:The spot where the Polish truck was parked, and hijacked from, (and the truck driver shot in the cabin probably), is actually 300 meters from my house.

I'm not *bleep* kidding, I occasionally have parked a truck from my work at this very *bleep* spot, because it's right across the canal over a pedestrian bridge from where I live and there's no residential housing on that other side of the canal so it's the best spot to find a parking spot for a truck next to my house.
This is eerie.
good to hear your ok man. Be safe
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:17 pm

Adit wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:I'm not Chinese. i can only give you my thoughts as someone who subscribes to some PanAsian ideology. My knowledge of the situation is that Pakistan helped North Korea's Nuclear development program the same way they were also helped by many other places. North Korean scientist, still testing the capabilities, in their own nation is a sign that this outside help was for defense purposes for their own state. North Korea has shown that they lack the capability, at this time, to be a nuclear power. Whether China is complicit in this directly is unknown. What is known is that China has been one of the stabilizing forces keeping North Korea in check in the region.

Superpowers also knows not to openly support a terrorist who was freed from india by hijacking a plane then attacked  india twice and confessed openly about it.

Diplomacy is not vetoing for terrorists blatantly. That is called being a rogue state. This veto is unprecedented btw, never seen a super power veto for a blatant terrorist like China did. China again proved it is not a responsible power. They may have economic power but they sure dont know how to play diplomacy when their only friends are pakistan and N K, both on the verge being listed as terrorist countries.

Modi ran to western camp exactly because China is rogue. They have used expansionist policies and even shamelessly took major image damage to support a terrorist in pakistan. He dont trust China and rightly so. Nobody trusts chinees. Even Pakistan were in U.S camp until recently.

Out of interest, how exactly are the relationships going between China, India, Pakistan and the rest of the Asian countries atm?

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:30 pm

Lol, India is surrounded by vultures.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:33 pm

Adit wrote:

Super powers support terrorists all the time. My nation, and the one Modi wants to be buddy-buddy with, is sheltering a plane hijacker/murderer right now:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luis_Posada_Carriles

This is how politics work. It isnt new because any time any sanction of Israel comes up US and the west close circles. Its called doing favors for your friends. You seem to have a reluctance to touch my main question though.

Who benefits from Asian infighting/Sinophobic western propaganda? Smile  We can go through history and the Chinese spoils against India, or in Kashmir, are mere specs of paint on a large mural of Western dominance.  Modi ran to the very people who have propped up Pakistan against them for years. Because he accepts his place below Western powers much more readily than he does another Asian state. Its really sad to see honestly, but we have to be able to view it for what it is if we want to change it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:33 pm

RealGunner wrote:
Out of interest, how exactly are the relationships going between China, India, Pakistan and the rest of the Asian countries atm?

It's a long story but I really like international politics so I'll try my best.

King in the East.

China is the king in the east. They developed two unstable countries as their body guards. N.K to oppose the Western threat, Pakistan to counter the Indian influence in south Asia. While N.K is for defensive purpose Pakistan is for economic/strategic purpose. N.K got it's nuclear technology from Pakistan. You can guess if Pakistan has the guts to give nuclear technology to a country so closer to Beijing with out the approval of China.

Double deal.

Pakistan is broke and needs aid to run its country. Their military eats up most of their budget and military runs the state from the back. U.S war on terror was the best thing happened to them. They were getting huge aid from u.s . Pakistan military just took the easy route and hid Osama and used him as a golden geese, why kill him when he is the one giving you billions in aid? U.S eventually found this out and took him out in Abottabad. U.S got pissed and cut short the aid to Pakistan.

Existence

Pakistans existence was now threatened due to aid cut. They also realized from the secret operation that U.S now has the technology and intelligence info on Pakistan to take away their nuclear weapons. They ran to Chinese camp for aid. Chinese are shrewd. They promised a 45 billion economic corridor (CPEC) from China to Pakistan to Arabian Sea. The 45 billion was loan with high interest rate and also undertaken by Chinese contractors. They even imported workers and material from China. Basically they made sure no money is spent within Pakistan. China played Pakistan and they knows it but Pakistan needed something to extinguish the sectarian violence in their country. They sold this as some kind of magic wand to their population when its clearly China taking advantage of their pathetic situation. China inturn gets a strategic port in gwadar where they can put their submarines to protect the oil route from middle East to China.

Pet Snake

Pakistan military don't want democratic government in Afghanistan as they talk better with radicals. There are few groups in Afghanistan. Taliban, Al Quida and Haqqani network are the major players. Pakistan military used to be friendly with all of them but after 9/11 U.S told them " you are either with us or against us" and threatened them to bomb them to stone age they got scared and started killing Al Quida and Taliban but their favorite Haqqani network was left alone.U.S wanted Osama as priority so at first they didn't care about haqqani network.

Mumbai attack the collateral damage

Taliban was getting suffocated between U.S from Afghanistan  and Pakistan military. They wanted breathing space. They gave the job to major Haroon an ex Pakistan military officer who resigned from job to do something big. He used the military friendly LET to do the Mumbai attack.Talibans calculation was to attack India so that a war will start and that would give them much needed breathing space in Afghanistan-Pakistan boarder. Mumbai attack took place and India and Pakistan came at the verge of war. U.S intervened and explained India the strategy of Taliban. India called off the war.

Aftermath

Fast forward. U.S is withdrawing from Afghanistan and they don't want it to become lawless like Syria so they asked Pakistan to take on haqqani network too which they have refused. Afghanistan is angry with Pakistan for supporting terrorists and India too for the same reason in the East.

Economics

China sells arms to Taliban. They have also made a deal with Taliban to not help the ulighur Muslims in China whom are against Chinese rule. They have also made deal with Taliban not to attack Chinese investment in Pakistan , mainly CPEC.

Afghanistan is aligned with India. So is Iran. Only India brought Iranian oil and saved them during sanctions from U.S. West was pissed off but India didn't care. India is building a alternative route to Afghanistan via Iran. It is  developing chabhar port in Iran and connecting it to Afghanistan . India is indeed interested in natural resources in Afghanistan and is kind of colonising just like China colonised Pakistan. This chabhar port is also going to be used as strategic port by India.

East Asian story.

China pissed off many countries with their South China Sea claim and every body has sent Navy into there. India, Malaysia,U.S, Japanese Navy are camping there. India is now clearly in western camp.

Last edited by Adit on Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:54 pm

Fantastic explanation. Thanks for that.

I didn't know things were this complicated. It's interesting that wherever you look, whether it's Europe, or Africa or Asia, it seems like things are on the brink of escalating into a war. It's actually a miracle there hasn't been another war between India and Pakistan with how things keep getting heated every few years. Same with Turkey and Russia. North Korea and anyone.

It's not a huge surprise that china wants to control most of the Asia so that they can oppose Western nations. However they probably will never be able to improve relationship between themselves and Korea/Japan considering the animosity between those 3 countries. Not to mention as much as they might want to keep things good for their own benefit, they will never be able to align any of the south Asian countries either.

I think 2017 is going to be mostly about Asian politics. Philippines is going through one of the biggest political crisis atm. China have their national congress coming up next year and with Trump's succession, it will certainly be interesting to see how each candidate wants to handle USA-China relations. A lot of political uncertainty for sure. Then of course we have Iran where Trump will definitely want to intervene because he has an agenda against them.

One thing for sure, political climate is getting worse and worse wherever you look and no country can escape the repercussions of a change in global powerhouses as much as they want. USA, China and Russia might as well dictate the fate of the entire world at this point.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:05 pm

China would never directly send weapons to the Taliban. That is  clear sinophobic propaganda that comes from an unnamed british general according to google.

China's largest Arm buyers were
1.Pakistan
2.Bangladesh
3.Republic of the Union of Myanmar
Source:https://www.ft.com/content/8fb5af60-d921-11e5-98fd-06d75973fe09

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:22 pm

RealGunner wrote:Fantastic explanation. Thanks for that.

I didn't know things were this complicated. It's interesting that wherever you look, whether it's Europe, or Africa or Asia, it seems like things are on the brink of escalating into a war. It's actually a miracle there hasn't been another war between India and Pakistan with how things keep getting heated every few years. Same with Turkey and Russia. North Korea and anyone.

It's not a huge surprise that china wants to control most of the Asia so that they can oppose Western nations. However they probably will never be able to improve relationship between themselves and Korea/Japan considering the animosity between those 3 countries. Not to mention as much as they might want to keep things good for their own benefit, they will never be able to align any of the south Asian countries either.

I think 2017 is going to be mostly about Asian politics. Philippines is going through one of the biggest political crisis atm. China have their national congress coming up next year and with Trump's succession, it will certainly be interesting to see how each candidate wants to handle USA-China relations. A lot of political uncertainty for sure. Then of course we have Iran where Trump will definitely want to intervene because he has an agenda against them.

One thing for sure, political climate is getting worse and worse wherever you look and no country can escape the repercussions of a change in global powerhouses as much as they want. USA, China and Russia might as well dictate the fate of the entire world at this point.

We won't come together because we allow propaganda to tear us apart. I have looked all over google for the better part of  half an hour now to see proof of China selling the taliban weapons. I don't see anything outside of the off remarks from an unnamed British general. This is clear divide and conquer.

When the Europeans started colonization into Africa and other place they knew they were outmanned, so they had to develop a system which could break the people down into smaller segments so they could more easily be lorded over. Its 21st century and we are still falling for it, hook, line, and sinker. Fighting over scraps while they all sit back and laugh at us.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:27 pm

Betty La Fea wrote:
Super powers support terrorists all the time. My nation, and the one Modi wants to be buddy-buddy with, is sheltering a plane hijacker/murderer right now:

This is how politics work. It isnt new because any time any sanction of Israel comes up US and the west close circles. Its called doing favors for your friends. You seem to have a reluctance to touch my main question though.

Who benefits from Asian infighting/Sinophobic western propaganda? Smile  We can go through history and the Chinese spoils against India, or in Kashmir, are mere specs of paint on a large mural of Western dominance.  Modi ran to the very people who have propped up Pakistan against them for years. Because he accepts his place below Western powers much more readily than he does another Asian state. Its really sad to see honestly, but we have to be able to view it for what it is if we want to change it.

There is no permanent friends and foes in international politics. We know West have supported Pakistan against India but now that India have emerged as the winner West wants India. Everybody bets on the winning horse.

International politics works on economic term, modi doesn't give a *bleep* about ego as you are implying. It's all about economics.

The alignment with West is pure economics and Chinese rivalry . India also changed its policy from socialism to open market. India need capital and West have it. India need technology West have it. West needs labour India have it.

China is directly competing with India. Their manufacturing jobs are going to India. Last year India overtook china as the biggest FDI recipient. India as Economic power is huge threat to China who wants to rule Asia on its own term.

China blocked India's NSG ( Nuclear Supplier Group) entry because then India can power FADS that produce electronic products using nuclear energy. Which will take away Chinese haegymony on electronic device production ( the likes of foxconn that produce apple) .

As long as India is providing cheap labour it is a threat to China. China is a dictatorship, what will happen when people gets frustrated of stagnated wages and loss of jobs? Riots. They knows it.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:43 pm

Adit wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:

There is no permanent friends and foes in international politics. We know West have supported Pakistan against India but now that India have emerged as the winner West wants India. Everybody bets on the winning horse.

International politics works on economic term, modi doesn't give a *bleep* about ego as you are implying. It's all about economics.

The alignment with West is pure economics and Chinese rivalry . India also changed its policy from socialism to open market. India need capital and West have it. India need technology West have it. West needs labour India have it.

China is directly competing with India. Their manufacturing jobs are going to India. Last year India overtook china as the biggest FDI recipient. India as Economic power is huge threat to China who wants to rule Asia on its own term.

China blocked India's NSG ( Nuclear Supplier Group) entry because then India can power FADS that produce electronic products using nuclear energy. Which will take away Chinese haegymony on electronic device production ( the likes of foxconn that produce apple) .

As long as India is providing cheap labour it is a threat to China. China is a dictatorship, what will happen when people gets frustrated of stagnated wages and loss of jobs? Riots. They knows it.

No permanent friends is true, but given proximity there is no reason the two nations cant have a US/Canada type relationship.

You are 100% right China is wrong for attempting to block India's attempt at becoming a major world power in electronics manufacturing, but surely you can admit you are more on their side than you would on a US scale? The competition harms both in the long run though. Given the change in manufacturing towards the third world, and out of the traditional first world, there is more than enough of these jobs to go around for both in the immediate future. China's main problem is they have to keep growing to maintain the standard of living they are trying to make for 1 billion people. It isnt sustainable for them if they are not in a state of constant expansion. That is why they are building empty massive cities that will never be filled based on current demand.For either nation to survive they will have to become good friends because you two guys are experiencing a problem no other nation will face ever if we are going to be honest.In fact within the next century India will be the sole population power because China's population is going to shrink by a considerable margin.  How can long term growth survive in a massive population? How can we create a sustainable middle class for this. PanAsianism is the only answer really. The European Union, The African Union, The Asian Union. These super states fighting for the same goal is my solution to the problems that will appear.

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:59 pm

Betty La Fea wrote:
RealGunner wrote:Fantastic explanation. Thanks for that.

We won't come together because we allow propaganda to tear us apart. I have looked all over google for the better part of  half an hour now to see proof of China selling the taliban weapons. I don't see anything outside of the off remarks from an unnamed British general. This is clear divide and conquer.

When the Europeans started colonization into Africa and other place they knew they were outmanned, so they had to develop a system which could break the people down into smaller segments so they could more easily be lorded over. Its 21st century and we are still falling for it, hook, line, and sinker. Fighting over scraps while they all sit back and laugh at us.

However further back you look in history, West has always intervened in Asia and Africa. Whether it was during the days of Alexander the great, Dutch imperialism in Asia, British empire in India, European interventions in China to the modern days of what we have been discussing.

I don't know how much West has actually helped Asia or whether Asia would have been better on their own. I suppose it's a bit of both. I doubt that in my life time there will be a time where Far east will unite. Or south Asia or China with anyone for the sake of humanity rather than themselves.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:59 am

RealGunner wrote:

I don't know how much West has actually helped Asia or whether Asia would have been better on their own. I suppose it's a bit of both.

Western Imperialism is still alive and kicking, Its not the same traditional conquering rather in economic & cultural globalization.

Unification of the small empires to form larger coherent countries is one major advantage that Western Imperialism gave along with the meaning of a Democracy, But i do not think the pros of all this outweigh the cons and problems we still face today.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:03 am

FFs

I've really had enough of this shit. How are we not supposed to get paranoid if this shit turns out every time.

Oh we've arrested the wrong guy, attack is 36 hours past and we don't know what's up but HEY LOOK there's a PASSPORT of the perpetrator under the driver's seat.
Seriously? You hijack a truck, shoot the driver, plow into a christmas market, and somewhere in between you drop your identification papers in the truck cabin? That's the story the police want us to believe?

How the *bleep* does this shit fly? This is the kind of stuff that gets me seriously worried.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next