Adit
The Galactico 10
futbol_bill
halamadrid2
sportsczy
37 posters

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 9 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:05 am

respect for what? lmao he is not dying so stfu, there is real tragedy out there, you think i care that some footballer is going to stop his career? lol

and yeah money gone to the shitter, just a fact

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 9 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:28 am

He's most likely going to need some kind of surgery down the road that is incredibly dangerous and no, who knows what kind of player he could've been without that. It's not a waste of money. Again, go *bleep* yourself Smile
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:14 am

There is better healthcare now that can spot conditions early that saves people's lives. I am happy that it is evolving, who knows if this would have been spotted a couple of years ago. I am glad he took the decision to quit in order to save his own life. I am with fener, i dont feel like it was waste of money at all.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:05 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:respect for what? lmao he is not dying so stfu, there is real tragedy out there, you think i care that some footballer is going to stop his career? lol

and yeah money gone to the shitter, just a fact

It may be insignificant to you but not to others. This is were respect and understanding comes into play.

Showing a bit of respect and support is a simple human quality that is currently lacking in a lot of spheres and sects at this time.
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:38 pm

I wish him well, but he is not dying is he? Stop whining human qualities lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:55 pm

Oh and by the way he is not retiring seems like he is fine after all:rofl:
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:08 pm

so glad the euro has ended, and we can actually follow what the club has planned. unless florentino pulls some sort of rabbit out the hat, i can't shake off this feeling ; it feels like last summer, where the club were not sure of who or what they wanted and we barely got any signings in. we also need to take into account sales, just because some players may be surplus to requirements doesn't mean we should sell at ridiculously cheap prices
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:20 pm

I've been seeing that apparently Madrid has ended their interest in Pogba. It's probably bs but at this point it's hard to tell
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:42 pm

I have been reading (in GL posts) that Flo has dropped out of Pogba pursue, but I've yet to see anything (originating) in Spanish media.

We should see what they plan to do this week. All that we have seen so far is the return of Morata and maybe Coentrao. the latter is actually funny as he is hurt from something at Monaco and won't be ready until November.

We have seen a fair amount of action on the canteras. Already out on loans are Majoral, Vallejo, Mascarell (all to Germany), Diego Llorente to Malaga, Burgui to Gijon, Lucas Silva to Sporting Lisbon and sold Denis (Villareal) and Medran (Valencia). They are still working on De Tomas, Kova ( apparently with Dortmund), Jese (with Espanyol), and Mariano and Odegaard (there is debate with him as to Germany (his desire) vs la liga (club as they want him to improve his castellano). Interesting is that they have decided that 3rd level futbol isn't good enough for all the best players at Castilla and vallejo and rather than send them to 2nd, they are trying to get them spots with 1st level futbol.

i expect we will hear definitely this week re Pogba and then they have to deal with James and whether or not to pursue the loans on Jese and Kova. looks like Nacho has dropped the idea of moving. And then we are still left with MF (if Pogba isn't coming) and LB?

And lastly there is Asensio. he is going to america along with Mariano, Odegaard and a couple of others. I suspect they will wait until team comes back from America to decide if he (and probably Jese) stays or go out on loan deals.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:16 pm

We have sold Alvaro Medran to Valencia. That cantera midfield of Parejo and Medran :bow:
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:17 pm

Lucas Silva has just confirmed that he will not quit football as further tests have ruled out serious heart problems. He has been advised by the doctots to rest for a few weeks before another medical will determine whether he is fit to join Sporting
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:11 am

His case is quite reminiscent of De La Red's, I hope Real Madrid won't abandon him and helps him recover.

It's always sad to see human beings, or any living thing for that matter, fall to illness, so the best thing would be to be considerate, respectful and supportive.

But we should always stay positive no matter what. I'm glad he's not retiring; that means it's not that bad and can be cured.

Wish you a speedy recovery, Lucas! Fight it, beat it and come back to the game. Develop as a player and maybe one day you'll wear the white of Madrid again.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zees Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:48 am

halamadrid2 wrote:We have sold Alvaro Medran to Valencia. That cantera midfield of Parejo and Medran :bow:

I wonder if that's gonna tie into the reports of us being interested in Andre Gomes.
Zees
Zees
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galactico 10 Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:01 pm

FalcaoPunch wrote:I've been seeing that apparently Madrid has ended their interest in Pogba. It's probably bs but at this point it's hard to tell

I hope this statement is true, it will be one of the most sensible decisions Flo will have made on transfers as president. The number of media outlets reporting this including Marca suggests this might be true but lets wait and see. My greatest hope is that we address problematic areas, like left back, DM by getting Kante or at least someone good, the market is not really full of those, the CF issue has been put to bed if the news that we will keep Morata is true.
The rest of the areas lets leave them like that, and there is an Andre Gomes issue, I saw him a few times when we played Valencia and he was good but I did not see him play beyond that, how good is he, I hear he will be more of a Modric understudy.

The Galactico 10
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:38 pm

So we put a buyback clause in Medran's contract that allows us to buy him back in the next three years. Hope he does well
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galactico 10 Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:51 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:So we put a buyback clause in Medran's contract that allows us to buy him back in the next three years. Hope he does well

From what I have noted, buy backs are a more efficient way for the players to be developed, because I think loan deals do not really give the players a fighting chance for a spot especially those loaned out to teams with relatively good players, the loanee knows relying too much on these loaned players is really of least benefit in the long term because at the end of the period they will simply return to their mother club. Buy backs mean that money has been invested by the benefiting club as a result they use the players more thereby increasing the importance and participation of the player at that club, hence better development environment.

The Galactico 10
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:03 pm

A lot of the loans being negotiated are exactly that. They can't get absolute guarantees that they will start, but they are having discussions about putting them in a club that plans to use them as starters, in other words a legitimate chance. There are ongoing discussions with Espanyol over this very item re Jese and Asensio. Some clubs say if you want that guarantee let us have him for 2 or 3 years, e.g. sale.

Another reason for sales vs loans is the opportunity to make money, if player develops and is still deemed not good enough for Real. Aka Denis and was a possibility with Morata.

@Hala, Valenica are also interested in Mata (as are Villareal and Everton). If that happened that would be three of our canteras in their midfield.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:21 pm

If there is validity to this Gomes pursuit, then perhaps it also ties into another rumour! That Zidane wants Jese and Kova out on loan to play more and develop more. GOmes could then be Kova's replacement on squad.

That being the case and if Pogba deal is truly off, then we need to get after Kante to complete our midfield.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:47 pm

So far:

Departing players:

1. Diego Llorente: loaned to Malaga.
2. Omar Mascarell: sold to Eintracht Frankfurt with a buy-back clause.
3. Jesus Vallejo: loaned to Eintracht Frankfurt.
4. Burgui: loaned to Gijon.
5. Borja Mayoral: loaned to Wolfsburg.
6. Alvaro Medran: sold to Valencia with a buy-back clause.
7. Denis Cheryshev: sold to Villareal.

Incoming Players:

1. Morata: brought back from Juve after triggering the buy-back clause.
2. Coentrao: back from a loan deal.
3. Mariano Díaz: promoted to first team from Castilla.
4. Marco Asensio: back from a loan deal.

Players who could leave:

1. Nacho: most likely destination is Roma (loan deal).
2. Kovacic: loan deal.
3. Marco Asensio: loan deal.

Players we're being linked to by Madrid-based newspapers:

1. Andre Gomes

The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:57 pm

rather us go after joao mario or ngolo kante, but we will see.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:30 am

Which is strange if you think about it. Kanté has a buyout clause that can easily be matched by Real Madrid. He could've already been here to start the preseason with us had the club wanted to.

If Rumors are to be believed, Chelsea and a Chinese club are already in negotiations with him. The latter has allegedly offered Leicester his buyout clause + 15m.

Our silence can either mean we're not interested or that we're delaying our transfer activities for some reason.

It's also worth noting that he has recently rejected a £100,000-a-week contract from his club.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:40 am

Weird that Nacho would go out on loan with both Llorente and Vallej8 loaned out too. I think they were loaned out because Nacho would be staying. Cant rely on an injury prone Varane as the only cover for our CBs
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:17 am

I was surprised too. Marca is saying Real Madrid is still thinking about it though. They haven't yet made up their mind as to whether they should loan him out or not.

One thing for sure though, we're going to need him, whether at LB or CB. Varane can't be trusted; and Marcelo, Ramos and Pepe always get their fair share of injuries. And don't even get me started on Coentrao.

Nacho has always been reliable when called upon, and his versatility helped us fill the void left by our injured starters. Plus, his calmness and composure has been a breath of a fresh air because it's been a while since we had an intelligent, cold-blooded defender.

Every time I watch him play I end up having the same thought: a talented player who just needs more playing time to reach his full potential.

I don't want him to leave, obviously, but a part of me wants him to, because I'm convinced he'll become one heck of a player if he plays regularly.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:29 am

Thats what surprised me too. We have an injury prone starting defence and even the back ups are inhury probe lol. Only Nacho managed to stay injury free and was enormous when we missed players last season. On one hand I understand him wanting to leave to start regularly but wouldnt this have been discussed many weeks before we started loaning out all his replacements? I just dont get it.

So Kante to Chelsea is more or less done. That's both Kyrchowiak and Kante gone now. I am going to be very peed off if we don't get a cover for Casemiro.

Zizou seems to only want the players he has worked with. All our targets are slipping through our fingers while he he wants us to rely on one DM and an injury prone back up LB with minimal covers everywhere
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galactico 10 Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:30 pm

I sincerely hope ZZ has a plan for the DM and the LB as well as cover for CB if he lets Nacho go, we have not been pursuing any player with a clear intent to actually sign them, why? We are already approaching August but nothing clear in terms of signings has been indicated, its beginning to sound like all the reports have been just media speculation. I hope we are silently working on options to sign to remedy our frailties.

The Galactico 10
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:47 pm

We didnt need that many changes to start with tbh but we seem to be cutting corners by refusing to spend on necessary players and choosing to rely on our starters. I feel we have the attack covered if James says but I am still not happy that we are not adding another DM many of who were moving around this window so it's not like there were lack of options.

There just doesnt seem to be concrete reports about targets and all the rumoured players go to othet teams for really cheap which makes me tink that we were never in for them to start with. The DM position in the market is drying up quickly and all we are doing is loaning out players and dragging our feet on replacements
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next