Does anyone else feel massively let down by Kommander?

+57
The Demon of Carthage
Milnor
jibers
futbol_bill
Zees
izzy
guest7
Turok_TTZ
BORUSSIA!!
Winter is Coming
zizzle
Bankz
halamadrid2
zenmaster
Curtinho
Harmonica
Unrighteous
titosantill
Mr Nick09
Casciavit
alexjanosik
Pedram
Cruijf
rincon
Doc
guest_07
Rebaño Sagrado
farfan
Tomwin Lannister
Freeza
Luca
zigra
Lucifer
Donuts
Thimmy
FennecFox7
EL Patron
Hapless_Hans
BarrileteCosmico
Adit
M99
Robespierre
S
Ion Creanga
Kebab
Valkyrja
Kaladin
CBarca
Andrew
Great Leader Sprucenuce
nasir6371
rwo power
Socur Toxanarosa
McAgger
Based Bonera
futbol
RealGunner
61 posters

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Go down

Does anyone else feel massively let down by Kommander? - Page 17 Empty Re: Does anyone else feel massively let down by Kommander?

Post by Harmonica Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:44 pm

Buying outdated closeout model. rofl Expected nothing less from football fake.

Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Does anyone else feel massively let down by Kommander? - Page 17 Empty Re: Does anyone else feel massively let down by Kommander?

Post by jibers Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:47 pm

Harmonica wrote:Buying outdated closeout model.  rofl Expected nothing less from football fake.

Not everyone has undeclared extra cash to buy the latest model (:

Does anyone else feel massively let down by Kommander? - Page 17 Messi-and-dad
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:15 am

DEAD

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:21 am

I like how the pic shows him to be 6"3 but has 5"5 in his height description. Even in a fake photo, he is lying to authorities.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:39 am

Harmonica wrote:Buying outdated closeout model. rofl Expected nothing less from football fake.

you have to be a special kind of stupid to talk shit on a Bugatti because Ronaldo drives it
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:35 am

rincon wrote:
guest_07 wrote:
titosantill wrote:at the end of the day, winning in the final carries a lot of weight. especially when your team wins, and YOU give a valiant performance. a valiant performance doesn't have to mean you should have 9 shots that hit the bar or 11 shots the goalie saved, its not a video game. it can simply be seeing that a player exudes the confidence he shows in other games, maybe scores, assists or something....but doing that in a win is key.

and even in the loss, i won't say messi shat himself, but come on, what we were watching out there in the copa marketing final wasn't some mind blowing stuff that we should be giving props for. its just the cruel nature of finals, has always been that way, as long as the main player doesn't completely shit himself, if he's reasonably good in a tightly contested win he'll get props from some. in a loss, unless he was sooooo good, the loss just happened to be one of those tragedies, nobody but fans who like said player would care

btw for all the talk of chile being some goat side, how come nobody has brought up that argentina beat them in the first group game (not third group game when everyone has qualified and the games isn't as serious) without messi, and with chile playing almost the same squad in the final

based on the mark-up sentence, paolo rossi is one of the greatest player in the world cup

paolo rossi wc performance >>> cryuff + puskas + eusebio etc................

& also........mario kempes wc performance >>> cryuff + puskas + eusebio etc................

the funny thing, although both won the wc with A+ performance yet people rarely include them in the list of the greatest player in all time Laughing

I thought everyone was talking about the level of the performances, not the level of the player itself. Paolo Rossi's WC performance in 82 is certainly head and shoulders above Messi's in any NT tournament. Alex was saying how this Messi performance was the best ever with 3 good knockout games (not Messi's level in itself). Scoring 6 against Brazil, Poland and Germany (final) definitely wins.

There is no way Paolo Rossi's performance is head and shoulders above messi's. That is ridiculous. If goals are the only measure of performance, then there are a ton of people who have had better performances than Maradona 86. Gerd Muller, Just Fontaine, R9 have all had much better performances than Maradona 86 going by your logic.
Rossi was clutch and scored from the chances he got. But in no way was his performance anywhere near Messi's in this Copa. I go by the eye test. Please watch Italy's games from that WC again. Messi at this Copa was a level above.
And I didnt say the best ever knockouts. I said one of the best in recent memory. There is a significant difference.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:44 am

futbol wrote:
alexjanosik wrote:How have I changed my tune?
this is what I mentioned in the Copa thread on the Barca section.
'He doesnt need to win. But he does need a dominant performance in the knockouts. So far, he has underwhelmed in all his knockout performances for Argentina. He has had a decent number of chances too. He needs to dominate atleast 2 knockout games out of the 3(performances like today).
Otherwise the old doubts will resurface again and his GOAT standing will once more be questioned with an increasing level of justification.'

I clearly mentioned before the knockouts that he needed to dominate atleast 2 out of the 3 games.
And Messi delivered. He dominated all 3 games. Including scoring a sublime FK goal in the SF( which gets him extra points as that is something other GOATS havent managed).
So where exactly have I changed my tune doc and futbol? He delivered in 3 games and his standing has gone up imo. I see no contradiction whatsoever.

And the chances argument has already been put to bed. I have already mentioned the GOATS who failed to create jack in NT tournament finals.

You still don't see how you changed your tune? You went from "so far, he has underwhelmed" and constant criticism to sudden over the top praise like "legendary" and praising his NT career and talking down Maradona or Zidane, all of a sudden, because Messi had very good knockout performances against Venezuela and USA in blowout games where Argentina scored 8 goals. You've also talked down Ronaldo's World Cup in 2002 in the R9 vs. Suarez thread because it was a "poverty tournament" where Turkey and South Korea made the semis but all of a sudden the quality of the opponent doesn't seem to matter to you in this instance.

You are being purposefully dense. I said he had underwhelmed because he hadnt had a dominat knockout performance and needed one.
I said he had a legendary knockout performance comparable to some of the other GOATS(though in a knockout). I am not criticizing Zidane or Maradona. I am just applying the same standards to them that you are applying to Messi. If you bring up chances created for Messi in finals, then I will sure as hell point out that Zidane and Maradona also failed to create jack in finals.
I actually compared their finals performance too. Messi 14 way better than Maradona 90 and on par with Maradona 86. Messi 14 better than Zidane 2006 and worse than Zidane 98.
Regarding R9, again relative. If Messi is accused of performing against scrubs like USA, then the same criticism should be applied against R9 who performed only against scrubs in 2002.
Apply the same standards.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:46 am

FennecFox7 wrote:Two lines I hear from butt hurt fans about Ronaldo and bale everytime they do well in a game

"They did nothing besides score".
Even if both these players showed good passing ability and dribbling, they're always labeled headless chickens with no technique on here. Unbelievable. Ronaldo had a great euros and his finishing was probably his worst attribute this tournament. Bale was busting ass and defending as well as he attacked.

Can we stop talking about messi please? No. It doesn't matter if you win or not, stop with these imaginary guidelines. Would zidane have been any less legendary skill wise if he played for Algeria, where he wouldn't have won shit, I don't think so. Messi is only under cruyff as the GOAT.
Messi will never be better the cruyff because of one reason; he doesn't move. He is lazy and his team suffers because of his Movement, he has absolutely horrendous pressing and off the ball movement. seriously, Messi made Ronaldo look like prime Maldini this season and boy that's saying something.

Now can we talk about Ronaldo, aka Kommander, aka captain, coach and hero at the same time

CR had a poor Euros and no way was he great. Also if people keep putting CR in a top 10 discussion, then it is entirely fair game to point out that he does nothing but score.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:53 am

Doc wrote:
titosantill wrote:argentina beat this same chile in the first round without messi hmm

I really wondered that as well why no one didn't bring that up before. My only guess is that it was deemed irrelevant in the discussion though if you think about it, Chile, in that tournament, was clearly a team Argentina could have beaten and not some defensive hybrid of the great Italian side and current Atletico.

Also, it's best the title of thread be changed to "if you feel let down by Messi or Ronaldo?"

if we are going down that road, let me remind you that France won 2 games at the 98 WC without the mighty Zizou.
france also had no problems winning a must win 3rd group game at the 2006 WC without the mighty Zidane.
Portugal won the 2016 final without CR.
With Messi, it remains to be seen if Argentina perform better without him or not. We will now know for sure as Messi has retired. I sincerely doubt whether Argentina could have beaten Chile in the final without Messi. You have to remember that Di Maria was out as well.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:48 am

Porthugaal Proud

Kommander Molenation
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:52 am

Carried by 18 year old Renato sanches and two buck Nani. How low has Fakenaldo fallen. No wonder his child is bored of him. rofl
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:00 am

Harmonica wrote:Carried by 18 year old Renato sanches and two buck Nani. How low has Fakenaldo fallen. No wonder his child is bored of him. rofl

If you wanna talk about team mates, how about we talk about the guy who plays on one of the best national teams in the world, yet hasn't won diddly squat on the international, or even continental stage? Very Happy The guy who's failure to win can somehow be solely blamed on one particular team mate Very Happy
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:06 am

That's because even Eder can do, what Higuain can't do even from 3 tries. Portugal is the best NT-team probably ever, carrying dead weight to Euros is impressive.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:12 am

Harmonica wrote:Portugal is the best NT-team probably ever

Oh, man I love you lol rofl
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by terrance511 Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:24 am

if only messi got a eder in his team.

rhen the history best wouldnt had to endure his destiny being determined by all sort of little shit teammte on every single tournament.
terrance511
terrance511
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:40 pm

Eder carrying Messi rofl
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:35 pm

Eder welcomes your compliments. Runour has it he is Ronaldo's top general Molenation
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:07 pm

They are

Because of Kommander Molenation
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:14 pm

Cruijf wrote:

They are

Because of Kommander Molenation

The kommander stands tall in the face of haters
Molenation an example for all of us to follow Molenation
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17