S
lucianomoggi
Luca
marottalad
rincon
27 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 4 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Andrew Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:31 pm

4-3-1-2

Buffon

Dani Alves - Barzagli - Bonucci - Alex Sandro

Marchisio
Khedira - Pogba

Kovacic or Mkhitaryan

Dybala - Mandzukic

Subs:

Neto

De Sciglio - Rugani - Chiellini - Evra

Lemina
Sturaro - Asamoah

Pereyra

Berardi - Zaza

Would you guys fap to that ? hmm

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 4 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by rincon Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:54 pm

Would fap.

I don't think we'll play Alves and Sandro as fullbacks together though, I wouldn't want to at least. They will probably play together in the 3-5-2 or one of the proper fullbacks with one of them in the back 4.

Buffon

Barzagli Bonucci Chiellini

Alves Khedira Marchisio Pogba Sandro

Dybala Mandzukic

or after Marchisio comes back from injury and we have more midifield cover then play with 4 midfielders.

Mirante

Litchsteiner Rugani CB Evra

Sturaro Lemina Asamoah

Pereyra/Saponara/Kovacic

Berardi Zaza
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:01 pm

Love it Proud

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:03 pm

Gazzetta saying that Alves and Berardi will be official early next week Proud
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:08 pm

I have high expectations from the kid. I can see him becoming our Muller.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:00 pm

Same, I think he'll find his role same as Muller did. Allegri is not one to pass on talent.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:55 pm

people keep on saying that all our midfield targets are Pogba replacements while they forget Marchisio is out for first half of the season lol
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:01 pm

DeviAngel wrote:people keep on saying that all our midfield targets are Pogba replacements while they forget Marchisio is out for first half of the season lol

MARCHISIO and CUADRADO

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:05 am

Is Cuadrado staying next season ?

+ finally, it seems like that Ikoné (from PSG) will not come to Juventus. He has decided to stay in his actual club at the last minute. It's still not official tho.

PSG are struggling to keep their home grown players, they are making a big offer, that's why this transfer is complicated.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:30 am

If Dani Alves is signed, I believe Cuadrado will leave, he takes his place in the 3-5-2 and leaves Cuadrado, who is not property of Juventus, without a true place in the preferred 3-5-2 formation.

However, talk about Cuadrado's return to Chelsea has been very quiet, talk about him remaining at Juventus, equally quiet.

I believe Juventus is focused on other business prior to making an official determination on Cuadrado. 23M or whatever is owed, is a lot for a player who will not be in the starting 11 and is not a real direct replacement for anyone in the starting 11, with that being said, I love Cuadrado and would be happy if he stayed.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:10 am

Luca wrote: I love Cuadrado and would be happy if he stayed.

Thumbs up Thumbs up

I trust CUADRADO more than anyone we have been linked with
he creates chances without depending too much on others
he is a  Ronaldinho kind of player

-- MORATA --- DYBALA - CUADRADO --
---------------- POGBA ----------------
------- MARCHISIO - KHEDIRA ------
SANDRO - CHIELLINI - BONUCI - ALVES

this formation would be perfect I don't know why JUVENTUS are giving us headache and not keep both CUADRADO + MORATA
who knows how good the substitutions will be , there is always a possibility that new transfers can fail even if we get someone like ANDRE GOMES, PJANIC, may not work good with our team

i would try to keep this team : and also bring a center- midfielder on loan to make sure about MARCHISIO and KHEDIRA injury

you cannot substitute all MORATA, CUADRADO, MARCHISIO, KHEDIRA with only one transfer : GOMES . 1 cannot compensate about 4

and I don't really see ALVES as CUADRADO substitution
one is a side-back the other is an attacking minded midfielder
ALVES is a LICHTAINER substitution

if CUADRADO leaves he has to be replaced with someone like PJANIC , or attacking minded side-midfielder like NEDVED, RONALDINHO

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:08 pm

Asamoah's agent says he will stay at Juve. I guess Pereyra is gone then? Someone said Sturaro stays for sure a while back , forgot who. Lemina as well since we just signed him. We need to sell Hernanes if we get an extra mid.

Pogba
Marchisio
Khedira
Asamoah
Lemina
Sturaro
Kovacic?

I hope Lemina turns into something next season. Not sure why we are keeping Asamoah.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:26 pm

About Asamoah, what i've read were rumors about a Chelsea move scratch
I still like Asamoah but seriously why would we keep him if it implies selling Pereyra who is better ?

Btw, i'm not that much excited about Kovacic. Lemina and Sturaro: 2 youngsters that will be here for a while, now it would be silly to add some more competition for a single spot (which is starter until Marchisio comes back and 4th midfielder of the rotation after that).
I'm still aight with Mascherano tho Cool
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:33 pm

I'm not too into Kovacic either but it'd like.

I want someone stronger. A proper strong box to box like Vidal or Nainggolan. Allan is probably not a possibility either. We should have jumped on him last summer. I don't know who to get though. Maybe we should bet on Sturaro.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:06 am

I'd have faith in Sturaro and Lemina, at least until the January transfer window.

Pogba-Khedira-Sturaro, i believe this to be a trustable midfield. There are not many b-t-b players right now (at least we have 2 of the world's top 5 which is great).

If they decide to buy another CM, then as you said Ninja is a top-class player in this role, yet it is sky-highly doubtful that he comes with Juve. Mascherano would be a great arrival, even if more defensive minded.  Enzo Perez could be a good choice too... i guess.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:17 am

Juventus is confident they can acquire Pjanic, while also trying to save a few million from his €38 million exit clause, perhaps by inserting a player in the deal. While Juventus has an agreement in principle with the player's agent, Roma does not want to give discounts on the price.

Juventus is aware that the price of Pjanic's clause will go down next season, so the Bosnian player's contract will also have to be renegotiated with his entourage.

(Source: Gianluca Di Marzio)

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:52 pm

rincon wrote:We need to sell Hernanes

Spoiler:

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:50 am

Today, an agreement was reached between Juventus and Roma for Miralem Pjanic. The 1990-born midfielder apparently met with Juventus sporting director Fabio Paratici. Meanwhile, discussions with Roma over the details of a 30.4 million euro payment due to secure Pjanic's release. Juventus could recoup some of that money with the sale of Roberto Pereyra, who is liked by Watford and has others in England who rate him highly. Pereyra's price tag is 13 million euro, which would represent about 50% of Pjanic's release. The deal overall is work 38 million euro, with 7.6 million euro belonging to the player per his contract with Roma: the 20 percent for Pjanic will be inserted in the 5 year deal he is set to sign with Juventus.

(Source: Gianluca Di Marzio)

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:09 pm

I read comments that PJANIC is to replace POGBA
I would not be so sure about that because we have situation of CUADRADO leaving and we also have injury problems of MARCHISIO and KHEDIRA so there sure need to come a new midfielder and that has nothing to do with POGBA

however if POGBA leaves that means we need 2 new midfielders not only PJANIC

BTW I would not ignore the fact IBRAHIMOVIC is a free transfer option

--------- Ibra ------ Dybala ------
-------------- Pjanic --------------
---- Pogba ------------- Khedira --
------------- Marchisio ------------
Sandro - Chiellini - Bonnuci - Alves

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:10 pm

Mmmm i like Ibra very much but i would dislike that he comes with us.

I agree with you, if Pogba leaves we can't replace him by Pjanic. Yet we'll have like 100k to spend: Vidal Matic Nainggolan Kanté... name em all and choose one and he's ours Smile
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:29 pm

yeah there is no need to worry

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:10 pm

Ibra would command wages that Juventus surely would not pay
On top of that, it diminishes the presence of Dybala in the team

Sign Pjanic, Alves, Darmian/MDS, Berardi, Lapadula
Sell Pereyra, Hernanes, Morata, Zaza, Lichtsteiner (if he wants to leave or else keep in place of Darmian/MDS)

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:28 pm

Pogba and Pjanic in the same midfield would be a sight to behold.

I just wish we can hold on to Morata and you're looking at genuine CL contenders here.

Not going to bother myself with this Pogba exit talk.We wont make a flurry of changes(which would be inevitable if he gets sold) for the 2nd consecutive year.Just make a pact with him and convince him to stay for another year.

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:32 pm

Padoin is leaving btw.Cagliari are signing him.

Pereyra and Hernanes are dead set to follow suit

Probably Asamoah as well if we are targetting Kovacic.

We could raise minimum €25-€30M from these midfield sales.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:41 pm

By the way,there's huge interest for Lemina from the PL especially Leicester

Its unlikely we sell him but we might give it a thought if we receive a retarded offer or even Sturaro for that matter.

With the amount of money mid-table English clubs have ,i don't think any of our depth options are safe from not being sold.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:36 pm

We can use the money coming for mid-table EPL teams to keep refreshing our bench options each year and maybe making small profits to keep improving our team.
Offers such as the ones for Pereyra,Sturaro,Asamoah and Lichtsteiner are all to be valuated.

If Conte really wants Lichtsteiner maybe we can offer him and 10/15 mln to keep Cuadrado.
Licht is still very reliable player but Cuadrado had more impact in our game.

Same goes for Sturaro,he doesn't convince me,Napoli wants him and I heard that their best defender Koulibaly wants to leave...Sturaro+10mln would be a good attempt. etc

We should remove one between Padoin,Pereyra or Hernanes as well,we need at least 2 new midfielders as bench options.
Pjanic is to immediately replace Marchiso while establishing himself in the starting 11.

We need to get rid of injury prone players.

And finally we must keep Pogba.You simply can't replace him.He showed signs of maturity in second part of the season and adding quality in Pjanic and Alves will only improve his game.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next