Sir Psycho
windkick
BeautifulGame
Albiceleste
Jay29
23 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

SSN: Manchester City accept Corinthians bid for Carlos Tevez  - Page 2 Empty Re: SSN: Manchester City accept Corinthians bid for Carlos Tevez

Post by rsinatra Mon 18 Jul - 9:50:33

BeautifulGame wrote:Finally its over.But can Corinthians pay the same insane wages Tevez is on at city.

yes, thanks to sponsors.

windkick wrote:Sad to see a top player as Tevez head back to Brasil at such a young age. Wish he stayed in Europe. I'm sure he will be back in a year or two (or mid season, lol)

not sad, unless you dont watch brazilian football, then i feel sorry for you Very Happy.

daneq wrote:I know he made his name at Corinthians and all, but how much closer is he to his family in Argentina? No ocean, but it's still like a 7-8 hour flight lol

I bet emo Tevez declines the bid last minute and stays at City after all.

dude, from sao paulo to buenos aires it takes about 3 hours my friend, he can go there evey weekend, holiday, whenever he's off.

rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

SSN: Manchester City accept Corinthians bid for Carlos Tevez  - Page 2 Empty Re: SSN: Manchester City accept Corinthians bid for Carlos Tevez

Post by M99 Mon 18 Jul - 11:40:07

Bear-Felix wrote:How is Aguero going to fit into City's formation? I can't see them playing two strikers and Aguero isn't at his best on the wings.

Your sig...wow....
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by bloodless Mon 18 Jul - 12:07:19

ynwa wrote:Manc City in trouble. Players have to step up now. Might miss out on the top 4 if they're not careful, especially as they'll mostly concentrate in the CL. Tevez carried them. I don't think Aguero is the direct replacement. They need to sign somebody that Aguero can support. Not the other way around.

@ people questioning his still away from his family... his wife doesn't like England. It's a lot like the situation with Javier Mascherano and his ##### of a wife.

err someone like dzeko...o wait they signed him already lol

bloodless
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon 18 Jul - 12:14:57

bloodless wrote:
err someone like dzeko...o wait they signed him already lol

Almost as good as Emile Heskey at the moment.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Mon 18 Jul - 13:05:42

Yes, thank god.

One less whiny bitch hauling in massive wages. Now let's all watch him being replaced by another defensive mid Laughing.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Mon 18 Jul - 15:34:10

Anyone else believe this is another tactic from the Sheiks to beat FFP?

No way would Corinthians pay £40m for Tevez IMO.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Mon 18 Jul - 16:03:44

Tevez is their star, he carried them throughout the season, I'd like to see how they do now.
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Mon 18 Jul - 16:07:58

Aguero is a much better player than Tevez so they'll cope just fine.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Körbl Mon 18 Jul - 16:16:27

Bear-Felix wrote:How is Aguero going to fit into City's formation? I can't see them playing two strikers and Aguero isn't at his best on the wings.

I have been staring at your sig for the 10 minutes now Twisted Evil
Körbl
Körbl
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by spanky Mon 18 Jul - 16:47:45

they beat man utd comfortly without tevez...
spanky
spanky
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Mon 18 Jul - 16:49:42

Art Morte wrote:Glad that this saga seems to be coming to an end, but sad to see a world-class player in his peak leave European football behind for other than football reasons.

Am also surprised at how Corinthians can afford this deal & Tevez's wages, £40m is a ridiculous amount of cash. Can someone point out their best players and their possible value?

Our best players value wise...Liedson and Luis Ramirez. We also have Adriano, but idk how much he's worth these days.. probably a nice cold one.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dortmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Guiltybystander Mon 18 Jul - 17:18:05

Whaaaaaaaaaaaa, this is actually true? I saw it on Al Jazeera just now as well. What a joke.

First I thought it was false rumours, so I didn't really pay attention: How the hell is Corinthians paying for this?!
Guiltybystander
Guiltybystander
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon 18 Jul - 17:19:34

Corinthians have denied to have agreed a deal with Man City for Carlos Tevez

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_7046431,00.html
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2