Sir Psycho
windkick
BeautifulGame
Albiceleste
Jay29
23 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

SSN: Manchester City accept Corinthians bid for Carlos Tevez  Empty SSN: Manchester City accept Corinthians bid for Carlos Tevez

Post by Jay29 Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:05 am

All over Sky Sports News this morning. Roberto Mancini has confirmed that Manchester City has accepted a bid from Corinthians for Carlos Tevez. It's now down to Tevez to decide if he wants to move to them or not.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/14173261.stm?utm_source=BBC+News&utm_medium=twitter

Last edited by GoonerJay29 on Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

SSN: Manchester City accept Corinthians bid for Carlos Tevez  Empty Re: SSN: Manchester City accept Corinthians bid for Carlos Tevez

Post by Albiceleste Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:09 am

oh lawd

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

SSN: Manchester City accept Corinthians bid for Carlos Tevez  Empty Re: SSN: Manchester City accept Corinthians bid for Carlos Tevez

Post by BeautifulGame Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:20 am

Finally its over.But can Corinthians pay the same insane wages Tevez is on at city.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:26 am

link? this is hilarious lol

This is smart, selling him to a Brasilian club means they wont have to face him any time soon

Last edited by windkick on Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:27 am; edited 1 time in total
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:27 am

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/14173261.stm?utm_source=BBC+News&utm_medium=twitter

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:27 am

Sky reporter have just tweeted

skysports_bryan Bryan Swanson
by JimBoardman
#MCFC reach agreement with Corinthians for Carlos Tevez. We're told more than £40m. Not done deal but Tevez to discuss personal terms. #ssn
23 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:29 am

wild!
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Psycho Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:30 am

at long last.. let us celebrate

SSN: Manchester City accept Corinthians bid for Carlos Tevez  G6011619998
Sir Psycho
Sir Psycho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:31 am

Sad to see a top player as Tevez head back to Brasil at such a young age. Wish he stayed in Europe. I'm sure he will be back in a year or two (or mid season, lol)
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by daneq Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:23 am

I know he made his name at Corinthians and all, but how much closer is he to his family in Argentina? No ocean, but it's still like a 7-8 hour flight lol

I bet emo Tevez declines the bid last minute and stays at City after all.
daneq
daneq
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:26 am

Manc City in trouble. Players have to step up now. Might miss out on the top 4 if they're not careful, especially as they'll mostly concentrate in the CL. Tevez carried them. I don't think Aguero is the direct replacement. They need to sign somebody that Aguero can support. Not the other way around.

@ people questioning his still away from his family... his wife doesn't like England. It's a lot like the situation with Javier Mascherano and his ##### of a wife.

Last edited by ynwa on Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:26 am

Watch mancity slide down the ladder next season.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Psycho Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:27 am

Tevez should be like this right about now

Sir Psycho
Sir Psycho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:28 am

kick mars wrote:Watch mancity slide down the ladder next season.

Beat you. bounce
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by daneq Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:29 am

ynwa wrote:Manc City in trouble. Players have to step up now. Might miss out on the top 4 if they're not careful, especially as they'll mostly concentrate in the CL. Tevez carried them. I don't think Aguero is the answer.

@ people questioning his still away from his family... his wife doesn't like England. It's a lot like the situation with Javier Mascherano and his ##### of a wife.

I get that she hates England, so she stays in Argentina.

But Brazil culture =/= Argentina. Maybe she's even more emo than Tevez and would hate it there more
daneq
daneq
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by daneq Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:33 am

I actually think Aguero would compliment Dzeko better than Tevez does. He has time to gel into the team if they do in fact focus on the CL. Getting through the group shouldn't be too tough with that talent-laden roster
daneq
daneq
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:33 am

SSN: Manchester City accept Corinthians bid for Carlos Tevez  Darth-Vader-I-FIND-YOUR-LACK-OF-FAITH-DISTURBING

Balotelli to the rescue. Cool

Honestly though, there's no reason why City can't improve when Tevez leaves, it's simply all on Mancini's shoulders, however in the end even if he fails, they will find the right coach. A forward line of Dzeko, Balotelli, Silva, Johnson and the inevitable summer reinforcements can be the best in England as the teams currently stand. If they have faith in these players then they have a perfect mix to stay at the top and improve further.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:36 am

ynwa wrote:

Beat you. bounce

Beat you in the EPL. bounce

you posted just as I did otherwise I would have quoted you.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by daneq Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:36 am

dostoevsky wrote:

SSN: Manchester City accept Corinthians bid for Carlos Tevez  Darth-Vader-I-FIND-YOUR-LACK-OF-FAITH-DISTURBING

Balotelli to the rescue. Cool

Honestly though, there's no reason why City can't improve when Tevez leaves, it's simply all on Mancini's shoulders, however in the end even if he fails, they will find the right coach. A forward line of Dzeko, Balotelli, Silva, Johnson and the inevitable summer reinforcements can be the best in England as the teams currently stand. If they have faith in these players then they have a perfect mix to stay at the top and improve further.

I almost forgot about Silva, with him supplying Dzeko and Balo/new signing, they should still have a seriously potent attack. Silva may in fact be more important to the team than Tevez was, he's much harder to replace.
daneq
daneq
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:37 am

city should do fine without tevez, as long as they setup the right type of team play imo
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:39 am

kick mars wrote:
ynwa wrote:

Beat you. bounce

Beat you in the EPL. bounce

you posted just as I did otherwise I would have quoted you.

Bastard. Well played. drunken

EDIT: Did the double against you. Afro
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:56 am

How is Aguero going to fit into City's formation? I can't see them playing two strikers and Aguero isn't at his best on the wings.
Bear
Bear
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:31 am

Glad that this saga seems to be coming to an end, but sad to see a world-class player in his peak leave European football behind for other than football reasons.

Am also surprised at how Corinthians can afford this deal & Tevez's wages, £40m is a ridiculous amount of cash. Can someone point out their best players and their possible value?
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:38 am

Bear-Felix wrote:How is Aguero going to fit into City's formation? I can't see them playing two strikers and Aguero isn't at his best on the wings.

Your sig SSN: Manchester City accept Corinthians bid for Carlos Tevez  2355069407

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:50 am

BeautifulGame wrote:Finally its over.But can Corinthians pay the same insane wages Tevez is on at city.

yes, thanks to sponsors.

windkick wrote:Sad to see a top player as Tevez head back to Brasil at such a young age. Wish he stayed in Europe. I'm sure he will be back in a year or two (or mid season, lol)

not sad, unless you dont watch brazilian football, then i feel sorry for you Very Happy.

daneq wrote:I know he made his name at Corinthians and all, but how much closer is he to his family in Argentina? No ocean, but it's still like a 7-8 hour flight lol

I bet emo Tevez declines the bid last minute and stays at City after all.

dude, from sao paulo to buenos aires it takes about 3 hours my friend, he can go there evey weekend, holiday, whenever he's off.
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next