eelir
Bankz
futbol
Myesyats
Lucifer
16 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

La Liga- Barca vs Athletic Bilbao - Page 2 Empty Re: La Liga- Barca vs Athletic Bilbao

Post by windkick Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:34 pm

As I said, Vidal is gonna be a more important piece and better player for Barca than what Turan will turnout to be.

windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

La Liga- Barca vs Athletic Bilbao - Page 2 Empty Re: La Liga- Barca vs Athletic Bilbao

Post by Lucifer Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:41 pm

He was pretty impressive last match imo. Those delicious crosses :bow:

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:43 pm

Delidal.. Proud
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:50 pm

And he looked fast. Good.

I was worried he had lost his speed.

Mascherano also had a similar blunder to Pique's. Both went unpunished and they are senior players, so no risk of them being benched.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:10 pm

free_cat wrote:And he looked fast. Good.

I was worried he had lost his speed.

Mascherano also had a similar blunder to Pique's. Both went unpunished and they are senior players, so no risk of them being benched.

Benched for who? Fartra, who was a mess as well when he came on? No thanks. I used to be supportive of him but please, move on.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:51 am

Fartra is clearly in a confidence crisis, normal when he is mistreated so much. Give him time and support and he would do definitely better than Vermalo, Mathieu and possibly Mascherano.

And no, he wasn't a mess against Athletic. 0 mistakes of Pique's/Mascherano's proportion.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:00 pm

free_cat wrote:
And no, he wasn't a mess against Athletic. 0 mistakes of Pique's/Mascherano's proportion.
Because he came on when they were already down to ten men... Yet still managed to look shaky and committed rookie mistakes. Bartra won't bench anyone of this generation because he's simply bad. Pique and Mascherano aren't the best but they proven over and over again. Every defender makes mistakes; Boateng, Silva, Ramos, Pepe, whoever. Just because they make a few mistakes it doesn't mean they gonna get benched by a 25 year old or so guy who still is treated as a youngster somehow. Pique and Masch have brought us lots of trophies, lots of silverware. They've got experience, they are respected in the dressing room. You simply don't get the big picture. This is why not everyone can run a club this big. Luis Enrique can and he's bringing us them shiny cups.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:31 pm

Rookie mistakes like giving the ball away to the striker leading to almost a goal, like Piqué did?
No, he didn't.

All you are pointing out with this defence of established players and their mistakes is the bias I'm denouncing, which Luis Enrique shares.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:40 pm

Bartra is not world class and by the looks of it will never be. Right now, he is not even good enough to be considered a backup to seniors. Is that the club's/manager's fault due to not giving him constant playing time? Perhaps. But the fact is, in the current state he is a liability and simply not Barca rotation/backup material.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:42 pm

Well, judging by the last games of our CB, nothing points to that. It's been Vermalo, Pique and Mascherano who have underperformed. Bartra has not even been given a chance.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:16 am

Bravo, Messi and Suarez not included in the squad. Time for NeyGOAT to shine.

Really looking forward to the game.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:04 pm

Barcelona line-up (official): TerStegen - Alves Pique Mascherano SergiRoberto - Rakitic Busquets Iniesta - Arda Munir Neymar #fcblive

Sergi Roberto is one of my favourite players these days to be honest... :bow: Doesn't mind playing in various positions and bosses everywhere.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:33 pm

Definitely looking forward to the game.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:04 pm

I love how Lucho would rather play Sergi at LB, as oppose to giving Grimaldo a shot. Instead they sold Grimaldo, and are now looking at a similar age group prospect to bring in with Adrian Marin from Villarreal. Makes allot of sense...

I also have to wonder if they are planning on selling Adriano pretty soon, because he's not injured at the moment and they still aren't using him
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:19 pm

What a play for the goal. Turan is getting double and triple marked Laughing

jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:25 pm

HAHAHAH Neymar scores! Laughing
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:29 pm

Munir is class as CF!
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:53 pm

1-2

Turan has been mad average so far.
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:03 pm

Alves :facepalm: Aleix should take his spot.

Good result nonetheless at the always tough San mames.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:10 pm

windkick wrote:I love how Lucho would rather play Sergi at LB, as oppose to giving Grimaldo a shot. Instead they sold Grimaldo, and are now looking at a similar age group prospect to bring in with Adrian Marin from Villarreal. Makes allot of sense...

I also have to wonder if they are planning on selling Adriano pretty soon, because he's not injured at the moment and they still aren't using him

Maybe the players who don't get a shot are just, you know, not good enough to get a shot?

Maybe your coach sees and judges players and then decides who plays, and maybe he has more knowledge about and information on these things than you or me, especially you?
Hope I didn't just blow your mind?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:20 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
windkick wrote:I love how Lucho would rather play Sergi at LB, as oppose to giving Grimaldo a shot. Instead they sold Grimaldo, and are now looking at a similar age group prospect to bring in with Adrian Marin from Villarreal. Makes allot of sense...

Maybe the players who don't get a shot are just, you know, not good enough to get a shot?

Maybe your coach sees and judges players and then decides who plays, and maybe he has more knowledge about and information on these things than you or me, especially you?

STFU. Yeah, we're unbeaten for close to 4 months and steamrolling everything in all 3 competitions, even when Messi and Suarez are out, but have you seen Grimaldo not getting promoted? This coach. rofl Should resign.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:42 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:

Or maybe your a prick? Seems like you just realized asking questions to answer a question gets nothing answered other than make it sound like you actually had an answer, which you clearly don't.
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:44 pm

futbol wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:

STFU. Yeah, we're unbeaten for close to 4 months and steamrolling everything in all 3 competitions, even when Messi and Suarez are out, but have you seen Grimaldo not getting promoted? This coach. rofl Should resign.

Where did I say he should resign?

Last edited by windkick on Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:14 pm

I like that Inaki kid

*bleep* just scored on us lol
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:24 pm

Yeah Inaki Williams is class. Clearly 100% Basque though. :whistle:
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:44 pm

linetty wrote:Yeah Inaki Williams is class. Clearly 100% Basque though. :whistle:

born in Bilbao.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next