DeviAngel
RealGunner
Hapless_Hans
Lucifer
S
53 posters

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

Juventus Vs Bayern München (CL 2015/16) - Page 11 Empty Re: Juventus Vs Bayern München (CL 2015/16)

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:16 am

Robespierre wrote:
At least  there is no risk to underrate Juve ( you can't do it with top italian teams, 2007 vs milan and 2011 vs inter..)

Robes PLS

Milan was our bete noire, we could never beat them. Pippo as devil incarnate. Frightening. They destroyed our spirit.
It's tragic they don't play CL now and we can never have revenge :facepalm:
Maybe Carlo joining us can bring some kind of closure.

Don't compare that to Inter 2011 please. That was something else.
Especially stupid, especially farcical. Most annoying defeat I've ever witnessed.

Annoying because we outplayed Inter at will, but van Gaal cannot keep a lead. He just can't. He's an idiot.
The 2:3 against Inter 2011 meant van Gaal had to go.
IMPOSSIBLE to not go through, after 2:1 at half time.
IMPOSSIBLE.

Even Inter players, Chivu and the guy with the helmet, were laughing silly, in disbelief after the game.
I remember their faces.
They could not believe themselves they went through after being so shit and inferior.

to lose the final 2010 against a strong Inter, and THEN LOSE against a weak Inter like that, when it was so easy to have revenge.
Impossible. 'Strong Italian team'. Robes pls.

2010, yes. 2011 you were a joke, only we were a bigger one.

Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Juventus Vs Bayern München (CL 2015/16) - Page 11 Empty Re: Juventus Vs Bayern München (CL 2015/16)

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:20 am

Robespierre wrote:But why Kimmich on defence ?
He looks like one of less adapt players for this role
Vidal >>> at that point
and infact on 1-2 ffs
I don't have idea if he performed in Bundesliga on defence, but probably other clubs can't even create chances against Bayern

That's Pep for you.
Kimmich was immense, the way he played the ball over Pogba :bow:
Nerves of steel. That passing :bow:

Until both goals were due to him not defending well.

What can you do.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:23 am

Those Inter-Bayern games in '11 were a clown fiesta, balls hitting posts and sliding on the line, Gomez flicking it back in goal, Pandev turning into a mini-Hulk. I think of the most fun games to watch in CL in recent seasons.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:23 am

I thought hans was the king of cool. never rattled maybe I was wrong. eco smile
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:27 am

rattled? I'm *bleep* ecstatic :bow:

PUMPED. HYPED.

What a team. What a coach.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:28 am

I can keep going and going why I find your posts wrong mate but I won't. We see things differently I guess.

Also nice post sportsczy.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:29 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:rattled? I'm *bleep* ecstatic :bow:

PUMPED. HYPED.

What a team. What a coach.
cheers
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:35 am

Andrew_p wrote:I can keep going and going why I find your posts wrong mate but I won't. We see things differently I guess.

What do you see differently? You're happy with your team? You think it's a good result?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:39 am

It's about your style that I'm talking about.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:21 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Andrew_p wrote:I can keep going and going why I find your posts wrong mate but I won't. We see things differently I guess.

What do you see differently? You're happy with your team? You think it's a good result?

I'll bite. Here's what I see differently.

Your "coach of a generation", or whatever nonsense phrase you used, didn't win today. Reading your posts one would think Bayern won 10-0, guess what, you drew. Unlike what you might want to think, this wasn't our best performance. Not this season, and certainly not counting last season as well. Your genius coach, good as he might be, proceeded to concede 2 goals and throw a win after being so superior that he made Juve "look like amateurs". Reflect on that.

If Juve threw away a 2 goal lead, no matter who they played, I wouldn't be so arrogantly satisfied. Just as I am not ecstatic about our comeback cause it means we played like crap and conceded 2 goals in the first place. Games aren't 45 minutes long. If you wanna play all in at the beginning make you sure you seal it, something Bayern didn't do.

I can go into all the things that bothered and dissapointed me about our play today, but you asked if we liked our team. Here it goes.

A midfield of Pogba, Hernanes, Sturaro and Cuadrado went through your midfield and set up 2 goals in 1 half. Hernanes, who was more than finished at Inter and dissed by most Juve fans since he signed, looked like Xavi against your boys. You signed one of our midfield stars and the kid (Sturaro) and the reject (Hernanes) set you straight. For a team so packed with stars and a "generational coach" to look so ordinary and outplayed as you were in the second half gives me hope. Big talk about teamplay when your second goal was just Robben being brilliant.

and you complain about the ref?
What a joke, Vidal had a clear handball in the box at 0-0. Different game from there.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:54 am

rincon wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:

I'll bite. Here's what I see differently.

Your "coach of a generation", or whatever nonsense phrase you used, didn't win today. Reading your posts one would think Bayern won 10-0, guess what, you drew. Unlike what you might want to think, this wasn't our best performance. Not this season, and certainly not counting last season as well. Your genius coach, good as he might be, proceeded to concede 2 goals and throw a win after being so superior that he made Juve "look like amateurs". Reflect on that.

If Juve threw away a 2 goal lead, no matter who they played, I wouldn't be so arrogantly satisfied. Just as I am not ecstatic about our comeback cause it means we played like crap and conceded 2 goals in the first place. Games aren't 45 minutes long. If you wanna play all in at the beginning make you sure you seal it, something Bayern didn't do.

I can go into all the things that bothered and dissapointed me about our play today, but you asked if we liked our team. Here it goes.

A midfield of Pogba, Hernanes, Sturaro and Cuadrado went through your midfield and set up 2 goals in 1 half. Hernanes, who was more than finished at Inter and dissed by most Juve fans since he signed, looked like Xavi against your boys. You signed one of our midfield stars and the kid (Sturaro) and the reject (Hernanes) set you straight. For a team so packed with stars and a "generational coach" to look so ordinary and outplayed as you were in the second half gives me hope. Big talk about teamplay when your second goal was just Robben being brilliant.

and you complain about the ref?
What a joke, Vidal had a clear handball in the box at 0-0. Different game from there.

Heart +99
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:19 am

Bayer's arrogance is ridiculous...and cost them a victory tonight.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by breva Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:29 am

Juventus Vs Bayern München (CL 2015/16) - Page 11 Manduzkic-lewandowski1-300x225
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:36 am

juvealbanian wrote:Bayer's arrogance is ridiculous...and cost them a victory tonight.

I don't think the were arrogant, it's not like they became sloppy or soemthing. Juve had to score , they were at home and Bayern CBs were not real CBs. Saying that they lose because of arrogance is belittling Juventus imo.
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:38 am

Тhe game ended like it was supposed to end. Great match but some fans make it seems like we lost 10-0 (not just you hans).

The result may be in BM favor and its like 30% but we aren't dead YET.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by breva Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:00 am

This is an excellent result for Juventus (or any Italian team). They can't look for a draw and have to win. For Italian teams, a small advantage would cause them to adopt conservative tactics in the return leg. It will be an interesting and entertaining return match. They are both very good teams, probably better than most, if not all the other teams left in the competition, although neither is at Barcelona's level to be honest.
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:52 am

ES wrote:Those Inter-Bayern games in '11 were a clown fiesta, balls hitting posts and sliding on the line, Gomez flicking it back in goal, Pandev turning into a mini-Hulk. I think of the most fun games to watch in CL in recent seasons.

That Ribery vs Rannochia race for the ball was so hilarious and epic at the same time.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:14 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Andrew_p wrote:Tomato tomato hans. I don't know what other posters said to you to make you this bitter or you are by default like this but you were simply disrespectful. I can expect this attitude from an Inter fan or even a Milan fan, but not by you Crying or Very sad
Even arrogant Pep gave us more respect ffs rofl

Anyway, I can't wait for the 2nd leg.

No.

You don't get respect from me for a performance like that.
Being completely outplayed at home, taken apart, and then managing to scrape and fight back to a 2:2.
Or do you think that is a good result for you? It's not, even if it flatters your performance.

You don't get fake respect, out of pity, or for lip service.

You're not Arsenal, or Roma.
I don't have to go easy on you so you don't kill yourself.
You're a top team, with top players and a top manager.

If we come to your stadium and the game looks like it did, I will be arrogant and call you out for it.

Can't wait for the return leg, too Proud
What an entertaining game tonight :bow:

While Bayern can easily lose this tie in their own stadium, I do admit I agree to the premise you guys did out play them in their own stadium. Unfortunately, end up out playing your own selves by throwing a 2-0 lead so easily.

I don't think I have cheered Bayern for anything but found myself actually wishing your club well. So, congrats on the little victory Proud
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:48 pm

Robben scored this exact same goal so many times I feel.

https://giant.gfycat.com/DemandingPepperyCoqui.gif
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Neutropin Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:38 pm

M99 wrote:Robben scored this exact same goal so many times I feel.

https://giant.gfycat.com/DemandingPepperyCoqui.gif

yea it was a classic robben goal
Neutropin
Neutropin
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:48 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Robespierre wrote:
At least  there is no risk to underrate Juve ( you can't do it with top italian teams, 2007 vs milan and 2011 vs inter..)  

Robes PLS

Milan was our bete noire, we could never beat them. Pippo as devil incarnate. Frightening. They destroyed our spirit.
It's tragic they don't play CL now and we can never have revenge :facepalm:
Maybe Carlo joining us can bring some kind of closure.

Don't compare that to Inter 2011 please. That was something else.
Especially stupid, especially farcical. Most annoying defeat I've ever witnessed.

Annoying because we outplayed Inter at will, but van Gaal cannot keep a lead. He just can't. He's an idiot.
The 2:3 against Inter 2011 meant van Gaal had to go.
IMPOSSIBLE to not go through, after 2:1 at half time.
IMPOSSIBLE.

Even Inter players, Chivu and the guy with the helmet, were laughing silly, in disbelief after the game.
I remember their faces.
They could not believe themselves they went through after being so shit and inferior.

to lose the final 2010 against a strong Inter, and THEN LOSE against a weak Inter like that, when it was so easy to have revenge.
Impossible. 'Strong Italian team'. Robes pls.

2010, yes. 2011 you were a joke, only we were a bigger one.

That team won the CL just the year before, if a holder team is not strong Laughing
the difference is that they had a philosoph , and not a coach and this underachieved us. But the team  was strong.
Anyway I agree, I even couldn't believe it, we deserved to lose 4-1 first half.
So I saw analogies with yesterday and this makes me think that you (us :coffee: ) can't be sure for the 2nd leg because Bayern have this double "personality" expecially against Italian teams, powerful and fragile at same time.
Then why shouldn't Juve fans be satisfied for yesterday ? They played against a stronger opponent on paper , they saw the death after 60' minutes ( 0-2, it meant finished 100% ) and got a unhoped tie ( also considering the Bayern match ) that meant they're still alive.

ES wrote:Those Inter-Bayern games in '11 were a clown fiesta, balls hitting posts and sliding on the line, Gomez flicking it back in goal, Pandev turning into a mini-Hulk. I think of the most fun games to watch in CL in recent seasons.

I remember Sneijder was going to score 2-3 , perfet shot , but Pandev saved it in 80' Laughing the Dutch was going to kill him seriously
Very fun game, I agree, it's normal when you've the philosophes on bench Laughing

Last edited by Robespierre on Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:48 pm

I'd say they're overwhelming favorites tbh . hmm
2-2 is a great result . Remember Porto last year ?
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:57 pm

Basically you'd think it also for Bayern's performance yesterday , great show of force in a stadium very difficult to play.
If they pass I feel they're favorite to win ( this year at San Siro like in 2001 too smoking ) , and I 'd support for them at that point in gratitude ... but , before, they must pass.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:35 am

I want to add that Pep is an absolute genius...  the tactic he put in place was outrageous with really 1 defender of any note in Alaba.  He played a 244 or 334 and made it work to perfection.  What a manager.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:40 am

He made it work because Juventus played like pussy cats and Italian football is still 5 decades behind tactically.

"So the team we're facing has 0 natural centerbacks. Hmm, so what should we do? Let me think: Ah, yes, sit back, wait and put no pressure whatsoever." rofl

The moment Juventus had no other choice but to go for it, Bayern lost control and conceded two. 5 years after Mourinho already figured it out the hard way, people still don't understand that you have to press a Pep team aggressively and not sit back and wait? Laughing

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:15 am

futbol wrote:Italian football is still 5 decades behind tactically.

press a Pep team aggressively
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I can't even...

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next