Valkyrja
halamadrid2
The Demon of Carthage
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Real Madrid vs Getafe - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Getafe

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:39 pm

I was thinking Bale on the left and having ronaldo/benz up top. I think bale's kick and run is actually pretty good on the left. Plus he actually played defense today so if he can do that there then all the better.
The idea for me is to have casemiro and modric in the middle for more defensive cover

FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:52 pm

It kills me to know that James is the one being sacrificed for BBC. He has the potential of a world beater and if he was at Barça or anywhere else, he would play exactly where he's most comfortable.

Real Madrid is too cruel a place.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:13 pm

james>isco seriously is this a debate?

from AM,LCM and RW james provides better IQ,passing,vision and finishing easily, he knows how to make the ball do the work, im pretty sure everybody has seen countless moves broken down cause isco 9/10 times goes for the extra touch, that why he got dropped in the first place.

in 10 starts isco will have more turnovers, less assists and goals than james fact, seen this with james injuries last season and this season, this obsession with giving isco a ton of praise for dribbling/ball retention, that leads to nothing most games is amazing from poster that love nitpicking Laughing.

chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:23 pm

James has 1 assist in LaLiga this season while Isco has 3. James has played the crap teams at home + Barca while Isco has played all though away games. Isco has better passing accuracy than James, wins the ball back more and plays where he is told without so much as a peep and indiscipline (position wise). James is the better scorer no doubt but he is lacking in the other departments. The head is one of them especually this season. Both will give you <7 assists a season which quite poor for our standards (used to seeing Özil and ADM give us 18/19 a season. So in this formation i believe Isco is better suited to fullfilling the role we want. On the right and AM i prefer James because he is better in the final third but anywhere below or the left i prefer Isco.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:39 pm

titosantill wrote:i think its based on who we got rid of to get james. he liked di maria (most of us did), so to get someone who doesn't put in the shift di maria did and probably isn't as good (this is subjective, me personally, i think di maria's a better footballer) probably frustrates him. i don't know about him being one of our better players, he definitely isn't a scrub, he can play, and we see that by the goals he scored. but if i was to use a rough assessment of our player of the day thread, i'd say modric has been one of our better players....in a season so far that hasn't been stellar. its no hate on james, its just the situation he's in....he'll really need to adjust to one of these unfamiliar positions or sit on the bench, sad, cos he's a good player....too many cooks in the kitchen scenario

Di Maria is living off of a one year illusion. He was a misfit with us until that last year when reluctantly he was asked to play a mid position.

I agree James is being sacrificed for BBC, but he is a much better player, at least potentially than Di Maria, at least that's my opinion.

I still feel our best lineup is to limited BBC to only one of them and play both Isco and James as AMs. Actually if I had a say it would be Casemiro in with Modric and Kroos with James and Isco and only one of the primadonnas on the field!!!!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:40 pm

You know as bad as we have played and being out of Copa, with today's results we are not out of liga race yet. Is there any hope or are they just teasing us?
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:14 pm

the league isn't in our control. with what, 5 points behind, we need them to drop points and we also need to win (that's a part that get's ignored in scenarios like these). i'd rather just focus on us as the league winds down, and not get my hopes up too much to avoid disappointment. just focus on getting 3 points as we move

as far as di maria, i don't buy that he was a misfit. the biggest criticism of his was his decision making on the right. since he was moved to the center, we still haven't even been as strong on that same right flank. even in the decima year we still criticized bale's play on that channel more than we did di maria's. and as far as this season goes, it seems guys are reluctant to play down the right wing; cristiano doesn't want to play there, bale would rather play attacking mid, james just wants to play, he doesn't mind playing anywhere. but i don't see us getting the best out of him there neither @ least not against reasonable sides....and the workrate in the center of the park is something we've talked about over and over

as far as potential is concerned, as cruel as this may sound, we didn't sign james to be a project. when a club spends that kind of money, they're looking for results. but we are all confused as to what our best system is. when i saw the formation at the start of the game i wasn't too happy; i knew getafe would obviously stand no threat, but it just seemed like we were desperate to look for spots to field every attacker
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:21 pm

Di Maria is on absolute fire at PSG right now.... he started slow because he needed to get used to the system. But damn.... the past month+ he is playing better than his last year at Madrid even. Under control and lethal.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by El Blanco Madridista Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:45 pm

Di Maria was comfortable as LCM because that's where Sabella played him. James is yet to provide the level of creativity that Di Maria did.

El Blanco Madridista
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:54 am

halamadrid2 wrote:James has 1 assist in LaLiga this season while Isco has 3. James has played the crap teams at home + Barca while Isco has played all though away games. Isco has better passing accuracy than James, wins the ball back more and plays where he is told without so much as a peep and indiscipline (position wise). James is the better scorer no doubt but he is lacking in the other departments. The head is one of them especually this season. Both will give you <7 assists a season which quite poor for our standards (used to seeing Özil and ADM give us 18/19 a season. So in this formation i believe Isco is better suited to fullfilling the role we want. On the right and AM i prefer James because he is better in the final third but anywhere below or the left i prefer Isco.
yeah, i agree with you somewhat. Deep, i would rather have Isco, specially in a 3 man midfield, he just understands the position better, and plays better as well as a midfielder. James is great but he needs to play further up
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:17 am

AdM has matured alot since going to PSG. He no longer loses the ball easily and just passes it back to Veratti/Rabiot or Motta when he knows he is surrounded. If i am not mistaken his passing accurace is like 87/88% this season that is a huge leap from the usual 70 something % he had with us. Also his role isnt strictly a winger its more like a L/R AM which suits him better
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:33 am

Let's remember for a second why Di Maria was sold and let's remember how poor he was in RW and how bad Ligue I is.

Not trying to take anything away from him. But there's no point talking about him now, he's gone. I only care about Real Madrid, and he's no longer part of Real Madrid, so I don't care about him anymore.

What I do think is that this squad is capable of winning everything and Rafa needs to get his shit together because we're halfway through the season and still look clueless.

Also, what Vasquez did playign at RB yeterday was better than Danilo's entire half season with us.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:10 am

Over the past 3 seasons ADM has had the most assists in Europe. And he was benched for half a season at United. And before that only Messi and Özil had more so i disagree. Was he inconsistent? Yes he was. Was he the only guy who showed up in ALL our big games since he came to us, even as a right winger?? Yes. If there was a chance of him coming back id trade 1/3 of the team for him. No way in hell we get embarrased by Atleti and Barca with him still here. But he is gone no so I agree he is gone so there is no point talking about him in a RM related thread. I merely just made an observation Smile

Speaking of our team. Valencia just gave us a life line. We have a run of easy games until the away game at Mestalla. This is the point we start getting our shite together and gain some chemistry before that game. Switching to a 433 is a good start and if Rafa can change it up when the front 3 isnt working then he has my vote. Our passing was alot better against Getafe. Maybe itd be best if Kroos played furthest down where he can utilise his skills better. And if we defend with a 442 he wont be exposed too much

Still too early to tell i believe. Rafa is rotating which is good, just need the chemistry to get better, the injured players to come back and the players to stop making his life difficult

Also notice how Pepe embraced Rafa despite being on the bench nearly all season eventhough he is our best defender. Thats the difference between him and certain other players who moans because they get subbed out or are benched for 1-2 games. Need more of him in this team
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:10 pm

Valencia hasn't given us a life line, we will be lucky to get out of Mestalla with a point
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: