izzy
VendettaRed07
Abramovich
McAgger
Freeza
21 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 22 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:09 pm

LeSwagg James wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Lakers had like 30m in cap space this summer lol, still nobody wanted to join what would an extra 15M do lol.

A pay cut would have showed commitment mate.. Would of made a good impression on incoming free agents that he was ready to take a backseat

Yeah that was what kept us from signing a big free agent rofl

Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 22 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by dmize Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:27 pm

Byron said there was no value in D Russell getting reps in a 4th quarter blowout.. wat

Then Kobe losing his mind afterward Laughing Blaming the team for his awful shooting.

Sad days in Lakerland
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:32 pm

nah Lakers are gonna fall ass-backwards bottom three of the league and stumble into the #1 pick, having everything fall into their laps is the story of that franchise

Okafor is gonna develop a Boogie-like game btw, you heard it here first
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:36 pm

Even the 3s lol? not sure I like Boogie doing that really but yeah lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:53 pm

Swanhends wrote:nah Lakers are gonna fall ass-backwards bottom three of the league and stumble into the #1 pick, having everything fall into their laps is the story of that franchise

Okafor is gonna develop a Boogie-like game btw, you heard it here first

Stumble into picks? Same as your team I guess. But not everyone can be on an all time longest rebuild.

Boogie like game? If you mean never going to the playoffs, then sure. He's guaranteed that on 76ers.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:31 pm

lol don't walk near any mirrors or you might realize that the Lakers have won a grand total of 14 more games than the Sixers since Hinkie took over and we started TheProcess™. How come only one of us is "tanking"? Does this mean y'all have been trying this whole time and still suck just as bad as we do? yikes man

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Even the 3s lol? not sure I like Boogie doing that really but yeah lol.

He very well could. Not saying he definitely will, but remember that Boogie didn't start the 3s until literally this year - when he's 25 and has been in the league for five full seasons.

Here are their rookie lines, and Okafor isn't even a quarter of the way into the season yet: http://bkref.com/tiny/DspsF
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:53 pm

TheProcess? You mean take as many big guys as possible in the draft, and build around the type of player that will never feature on a winning team anymore (Okafor)? You started bashing The Lakers, I'm just defending.

Also using rookie line Russell is just as good as Kidd, Nash and better than Mudiay. He's just not getting the same amount of touches.

Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:55 pm

Nick Young talked back to Kobe, finally someone did.

Nick Young “We can’t let one guy determine everything. We have to play as a team"

"It can’t be like a video game & you’re playing w/ your favorite player, you know? We’ve all got to share the ball.”

To imagine a team where a guy who calls himself Swaggy P is the voice of reason rofl Byron Scott pls
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:23 am

Swaggy P doesn't know team play if it came and slapped him on the face, an he's saying let's play team game Laughing
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:29 am

Don't call me James wrote:Swaggy P doesn't know team play if it came and slapped him on the face, an he's saying let's play team game Laughing

Does that make it any less true? He plays his role perfectly.

If a smoker says smoking is bad, does that make it false?

He fills his role perfectly, he's a spot up 3 shooter. Just like every team has. But he can't get his shots without others moving the ball, well he can, but not as easy shots.

Just curious, how many Lakers games have you watched under Scott? Because I've watched above 50, and Nick's got a point.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:44 am

Of course he's got a point. Chuckbe has been a ballhogger his whole career and it's worse this season because he ain't making shots. I'm just having a laugh at the hypocrisy of Nick Young saying it, is all.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:46 am

LeSwagg James wrote:
Don't call me James wrote:So I've been watching a lot of college basketball this season and I have to say Ben Simmons is godly (yeah I know it's only been 5 games). Dude's the sort of talent that will walk into the NBA and dominate from the get go.

I think he's going to be the best number 1 pick since LeBron.

Michael Beasley looked like a future hall of famer in College Laughing
Andrew Wiggins was supposed to be a GOAT and he's not even the best player on his team anymore really..I wouldn't judge him until he gets in to the league.. He's has special court vision for his size though like LeBron so that should set him apart

You obviously haven't been watching Laughing

Wiggins has been clearly their best player lol, he's averaging 22 a game in his 2nd season ffs.

Also no one said he'd be the GOAT only that his upside is amazing and it is, you have to be blind not to see that just off the basis off his explosion of a first step alone.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:46 am

Don't call me James wrote:Of course he's got a point. Chuckbe has been a ballhogger his whole career and it's worse this season because he ain't making shots. I'm just having a laugh at the hypocrisy of Nick Young saying it, is all.

Where is the hypocrisy in his statements?
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:47 am

Don't call me James wrote:Of course he's got a point. Chuckbe has been a ballhogger his whole career and it's worse this season because he ain't making shots. I'm just having a laugh at the hypocrisy of Nick Young saying it, is all.

That isn't true lol, can we stop rewriting history when it comes to Kobe pls.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:49 am

Freeza wrote:

I'm speaking mostly from last season, but Swaggy P was chucking some horrible shots last season. Terrible shot selection. At least Kobe has earned the right since that's how he won 5 rings.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:49 am

Freeza wrote:

I'm speaking mostly from last season, but Swaggy P was chucking some horrible shots last season. Terrible shot selection. At least Kobe has earned the right since that's how he won 5 rings.
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:

Not buying it mate.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:50 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:

Of course he can. Everybody forgots what a role in a team is. Kobe even played PG the year with Dwight Howard basically, dragged his sorry injured ass into the playoffs, after Nash died. Kobe was told to be a scorer, he scored while also playmaking from a post position.

Who are you to argue with people who form their arguments without watching games and instead concludes something from an internet meme

@ McAgger Still, where is the hypocrisy is his statement? He's a 3pt shooter. Would you say the same about Kyle Korver or Morrow?

Kobe hasn't earned the right to chuck it, when he's shit. He's earned the right to get the ball and shoot, if he makes them at a reasonable clip. Which he had every single time until his achilles injury.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:54 am

The hypocrisy is that he was a chucker and now he's telling another chucker not to chuck. Is that clear for you?
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:55 am

A chucker doesn't win 5 championships a chucker doesn't rank all time 9th in playoffs assists and 4th in non PGs.

It's just absolute revisionist bullshit, People like Jamal Crawford are chuckers not *bleep* Kobe.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:57 am

Don't call me James wrote:The hypocrisy is that he was a chucker and now he's telling another chucker not to chuck. Is that clear for you?

Nick Young “We can’t let one guy determine everything. We have to play as a team"

"It can’t be like a video game & you’re playing w/ your favorite player, you know? We’ve all got to share the ball.”

Where does he say any of that? Every play goes through Kobe without focusing on the best play for the team, which is what he's saying. Nowhere is he saying anything hypocritical, because he's not proclaiming himself to be holier than thou.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:58 am

JESUS Moal, read what I'm writing.

I called Kobe a ballhogger throughout his career, which he totally was.

I'm only calling current post-Achielles injury Kobe a chucker.

Ballhogger and chucker are a big *bleep* difference here.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:59 am

My bad Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:00 am

Freeza wrote:
Don't call me James wrote:The hypocrisy is that he was a chucker and now he's telling another chucker not to chuck. Is that clear for you?

Where does he say any of that? Every play goes through Kobe without focusing on the best play for the team, which is what he's saying. Nowhere is he saying anything hypocritical, because he's not proclaiming himself to be holier than thou.

It's just funny to me that it's coming from Nick Young, is all.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:44 am

Rondo's starting look more like old Rondo. 20 assists last game, 7 in the first quarter tonight.

meanwhile we're losing to the 76ers at home. Might be worth it to help the Nets pick out though hmm
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:57 am

He's played well most of the season tbh, just hasn't translated to actual wins.

I know they are up atm but I really can't see Philly winning
Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:03 am

Yeah but Cousins has been out how many games, and out again tonight.

Drummond outplaying Whiteside and the Pistons are working the Heat.

Celtics closed the gap but still down..

and 6ers gon' 6er. We had no business winning that game. Avery Bradley was terrible, Crowder awful until the big three, Turner 6-18, Sullinger 4-12, Olynyk 0-5. Pretty much everyone except IT.

Saw ESPN air a stat:
w/o Smart 19-32 after tonight
w/ Smart 30-16
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next