Pogba:'I was angry with Morata and I hope that in the next match he will pass me the ball"

+29
Doc
halamadrid2
Luca
Tomwin Lannister
Pip
M99
sportsczy
izzy
Pedram
Vibe
Robespierre
RealGunner
nichabr
LeVersacci
Bankz
S
Lucifer
Myesyats
Hapless_Hans
McAgger
futbol
futbol_bill
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Casciavit
Mr Nick09
BarrileteCosmico
Valkyrja
farfan
Adit
33 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Pogba:'I was angry with Morata and I hope that in the next match he will pass me the ball" - Page 4 Empty Re: Pogba:'I was angry with Morata and I hope that in the next match he will pass me the ball"

Post by futbol_bill Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:58 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:Morata came in as a sub futbol

Really, he wasn't even listed as on the bench when I looked in?

futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Pogba:'I was angry with Morata and I hope that in the next match he will pass me the ball" - Page 4 Empty Re: Pogba:'I was angry with Morata and I hope that in the next match he will pass me the ball"

Post by chad4401 Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:58 pm

futbol_bill wrote:There are 3 things very predictable on this forum;

Chad - also putting in derrogatory words when he perceives anything negative towards Benzema.

Harmonica - always spouting ridiculous conspiracy theories

And Sports - always defending anyone from France.

so funny coming from you, while you hype anything everybody else is saying as fact, off the pogba train already?

bill "morata is already better than benzema" after one season of top level football rofl.

sheep Proud
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:13 pm

futbol_bill wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:Morata came in as a sub futbol

Really, he wasn't even listed as on the bench when I looked in?

Yepp he came in like 2-3 minutes before the penalty
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:13 pm

Tbf it's not that hard to be better than Benzema. Vardy (did I spell that right?) is better than Benzema so that's why Real are looking to buy him in winter.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:17 pm

rofl

You earned that thumps up Hans.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:23 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Tbf it's not that hard to be better than Benzema. Vardy (did I spell that right?) is better than Benzema so that's why Real are looking to buy him in winter.

hans you would make a great sheep if you tried, top 3 easily your ceiling is very high Proud.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:25 pm

Too blatant, eh
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:28 pm

nah your just not worth bickering with i guess Wink
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:33 pm

Seriously though I think Benzema will have a hard time getting into the team under Benitez.
IMO it's a blessing in disguise so far for him to be injured, to be spared the humiliation of being benched.
Won't wish on him to be injured forever though so I guess he'll have to suffer through that humiliation at some point anyway.

The reason for this is simple.
Ancelotti didn't play with a true DM, instead Alonso then Kroos, behind runners and ball carriers, so Benzema was needed to take over part of the responsibilities.

That doesn't apply for Benitez anymore.
On the contrary, Benitez' style is the mangerial equivalence a a defensive midfield destroyer, hence in his selection he's going with an original.
With Casemiro on the pitch, the striker position in return calls for a true elite alpha finisher, hence Ronaldo will be preferred.

Makes sense.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:38 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Seriously though I think Benzema will have a hard time getting into the team under Benitez.
IMO it's a blessing in disguise so far for him to be injured, to be spared the humiliation of being benched.
Won't wish on him to be injured forever though so I guess he'll have to suffer through that humiliation at some point anyway.

Ancelotti didn't play with a true DM, instead Alonso then Kroos, behind runners and ball carriers, so Benzema was needed to take over part of the responsibilities.

On the contrary, Benitez' style is the mangerial equivalence a a defensive midfield destroyer, hence in his selection he's going with an original.
With Casemiro on the pitch, the striker position in return calls for a true elite alpha finisher, hence Ronaldo will be preferred.

Makes sense.

u joking right ?

Pogba:'I was angry with Morata and I hope that in the next match he will pass me the ball" - Page 4 5570d0d865b5b
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:10 pm

hmm this is about to get interesting...
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:27 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:Seriously though I think Benzema will have a hard time getting into the team under Benitez.

Makes sense.

hans i know benzema jokes are getting weaker by the day, dmzema and laziness is pretty much what you guys have left, take your time and don't blow your load in one go bruh, wrote of all of that waiting for same couple posters to chime in with a fake Laughing, pitiful stuff really Sad

Last edited by chad4401 on Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:29 am

futbol_bill wrote:There are 3 things very predictable on this forum;

Chad - also putting in derrogatory words when he perceives anything negative towards Benzema.

Harmonica - always spouting ridiculous conspiracy theories

And Sports - always defending anyone from France.

BC - always defending anyone from Argentina
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:55 am

BC - do know the difference between a futbol celebration (Boca) and a political celebration in plaza mayo?
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:58 am

futbol_bill wrote:BC - do know the difference between a futbol celebration (Boca) and a political celebration in plaza mayo?
Futbol celebrations are in the obelisco, not plaza de mayo
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:23 am

I have witnessed both in plaza de mayo (Boca was in 2002 or 2003 (I think) it was on the move and went thru the plaza) and the political protest was a year later again on the move and ended in plaza de mayo. The answer is absolutely nothing. They looked and sounded exactly the same, except for the boca shirts!!!!!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:25 am

Idk, political protests rarely turn violent, with Boca though this seems to happen every 2-3 years:

http://www.infobae.com/2013/12/12/1530484-corridas-destrozos-y-16-heridos-uno-ellos-grave-una-marcha-hinchas-boca-el-centro

Not that when River went down we were any more peaceful...
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:18 pm

Bankz wrote:Pogba giving orders to mehssi is more fun than dishmar dishwashing away for missi tbh...

Randomly thought about this at work on Wednesday and loled for like a minute Laughing Deputy chief nurse asked me what was so funny, when I said it was dishmar dishwashing she wasn't impressed.

Probably still hasn't forgiven me for when I changed my name to the hospital CEO name in her phone contacts and called her pretending to be him telling her she got sued for not washing a patients balls properly and getting his ass soggy.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:37 am

Why does his shirt say 10+5?
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:35 am

He says its a 75 commenorating peles birthday. I thought it was 1+0+5 which is 6, his old number.

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:43 am

10 + 5 = 75 ?
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:18 am

Art Morte wrote:10 + 5 = 75 ?

It is in the universe where Pogba's worth 100m+++
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4