Lucifer
BarrileteCosmico
Valkyrja
RealGunner
Myesyats
28 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Higuain: "I left Real Madrid to stop only playing for Ronaldo" - Page 2 Empty Re: Higuain: "I left Real Madrid to stop only playing for Ronaldo"

Post by Pedram Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:33 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:its bs

Ronaldo sang "Higuain stay" during our trophy celebration when Higgy was rumoured to be leaving. You don't do that if you hate someone

I wouldn't take these things seriously, players like Ronaldo would do anything to look good in public, in private he's probably very different.

Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Higuain: "I left Real Madrid to stop only playing for Ronaldo" - Page 2 Empty Re: Higuain: "I left Real Madrid to stop only playing for Ronaldo"

Post by Pseudo Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:35 pm

I knew it! He is an egomaniac.
Pseudo
Pseudo
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:23 pm

sportsczy wrote:Sports hernia... that's Higuain's problem.  You don't recover from that 100% ever.  In fact, i'm surprised he's still playing.  You lose a lot of flexibility, speed, become less agile, etc.

This is total nonsense.

I've had two sports Hernia's one before my first year of high school and one in college where I played Basketball.  

After 4-6 months you are right back to the same shape you were in before you had the procedures and I'm older, the procedures now are much less invasive and easier to come back from.

I also had a badly sprained ankle and I would take a Sports Hernia all day over the sprained ankle.

"Sports hernia... that's Higuain's problem.  You don't recover from that 100% ever.  In fact, i'm surprised he's still playing."

Again complete and utter nonsense.  A Hernia is not a career ending injury it a minor procedure.  In fact I played an entire College Basketball season with the Hernia before they operated on it.

Some people on here really need to know what there talking about before they make these blanket statements.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:47 pm

i doubt the quote is true. besides, i thought don balon was out of business years ago? they are (were) a popular barcelona based daily back in the day, but now sports has overtaken them as the pro-barcelona based paper. anyway, this seems like a made up story.....but i won't be surprised if higuain felt that way; during the higuain benzema battles, one of the arguments from marca pundits was that, with cristiano, the team didn't need another goal hungry striker, but rather one who passed. i recall guillem also stating that cristiano preferred to play alongside benzema because higuain was more of a get the ball and go for goal kind of player

there was some underlying tension between both strikers. now i don't claim to be some psychologist or a body movement interpreter, but i think if you watched them, you'd probably see higuain prefers playing alongside messi, than he did cristiano. and cristiano on the other hand prefers playing with benzema...but this story reeks of bullshit...and its not the primary reason higuain left...there was more to his exit than that
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:03 pm

Every sane strike partner loves benslave..i mean, who wouldn't? Btw, tho it might be fake, but we all know thats probably true with CR and Higuain probably felt that way too. Just look now that benslave is trying to actually score goals, ronalty has brought out another episode of his "i'm sad" series, this time titled "i miss rooney". Pos tbh
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:04 pm

Dnmac4 wrote:
sportsczy wrote:Sports hernia... that's Higuain's problem.  You don't recover from that 100% ever.  In fact, i'm surprised he's still playing.  You lose a lot of flexibility, speed, become less agile, etc.

This is total nonsense.

I've had two sports Hernia's one before my first year of high school and one in college where I played Basketball.  

After 4-6 months you are right back to the same shape you were in before you had the procedures and I'm older, the procedures now are much less invasive and easier to come back from.

I also had a badly sprained ankle and I would take a Sports Hernia all day over the sprained ankle.

"Sports hernia... that's Higuain's problem.  You don't recover from that 100% ever.  In fact, i'm surprised he's still playing."

Again complete and utter nonsense.  A Hernia is not a career ending injury it a minor procedure.  In fact I played an entire College Basketball season with the Hernia before they operated on it.

Some people on here really need to know what there talking about before they make these blanket statements.

Imo, It's not total nonsense as there is a big difference between Higuain pre-injury and this higuain now. I'd never paid much attention to the younger Higuain but I easily saw that he's less flexible and slower now.
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:06 pm

Bankz wrote:Every sane strike partner loves benslave..i mean, who wouldn't? Btw, tho it might be fake, but we all know thats probably true with CR and Higuain probably felt that way too. Just look now that benslave is trying to actually score goals, ronalty has brought out another episode of his "i'm sad" series, this time titled "i miss rooney". Pos tbh

rofl rofl rofl rofl It's hilarious and kinda true lol. Benzema is a great partner for sure, for any striker even if you make it looks like it's bad ( Benslave ).
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:07 pm

Dnmac4 wrote:

This is total nonsense.

Calm down, Kobe.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:57 pm

footballitalia ‏@footballitalia 5h5 hours ago
For those wondering, #Napoli have issued a statement denying Gonzalo Higuain said Cristiano Ronaldo has "a huge ego." #RealMadrid #Argentina
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by breva Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:48 am

Higuain must have recovered, he is scoring some excellent goals running at (and out running) defenses and turning in front of goal with a shot like an old school coiner forward.
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:34 pm

Natalie Portman wrote:It's really sobering to think, Had Madrid kept Robben in 2009 instead of buying Ronaldo, they'd be talking about a lot more than just 1 CL win and 1 La Liga trophies in the last 6 years.

But then again, they wouldn't have had all those Pichichi awards.

I honestly don't think Robben staying would've changed much. Even if he had managed to stay free of injuries, there were several issues with the squad of 2009 that prevented them from performing well as a unit. Benzema was scoring in the CL, but not in the league, vice versa with Higgy, then there was the defensive liability of Raul Albiol... just off the top of my head. Just thinking back is starting to give me a headache.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:38 pm

LeBéninois wrote:
Dnmac4 wrote:

This is total nonsense.

Imo, It's not total nonsense as there is a big difference between Higuain pre-injury and this higuain now. I'd never paid much attention to the younger Higuain but I easily saw that he's less flexible and slower now.

LOL, he also had back surgery which anyone with back issues will tell you is basically the worst surgery you can have for movement and flexibility.  Back issues is actually something that can kill a career not a Sports Hernia.

Not to mention he is 5 years older now and has a ton of miles on his body.

To be surprised he came back from a Sports Hernia surgery is laughable.  Again the way they do them these days are extremely less invasive and they make you get up and walk out of the hospital about an hour after you wake up.

My father also had the same Surgery and was back to work bar tending 3 days later.  Although he's from a different generation and hard as nails.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:24 am

Pirloisjesus wrote:
El Shaarawy wrote:https://pbs.twimg.com/media/COjfAohWoAAC6yb.jpg
post of the year ffs :bow:

I guess he could do that, only if all the kids were wearing a Cristiano Ronaldo shirt and the bullied kid was wearing a Messi jersey.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2