Has he lost some weight or does he look skinnier because he shaved hmm

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Simone Zaza Empty Re: Simone Zaza

Post by Vibe Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:49 pm

I truly don't understand the fuss or the price tag,and now number 7.

I can't imagine him being anything more than a occasional starter and backup.Slightly above average striker at best...
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:27 pm

Vibe wrote:I truly don't understand the fuss or the price tag,and now number 7.

I can't imagine him being anything more than a occasional starter and backup.Slightly above average striker at best...

Well the previous number 7 filled that exact role. In Simone Pepe.

I think Zaza is a great serie a forward and an excellent option to give some of the other forwards a breather when needed. Beyond that, I agree but we'll see how he does when called upon this season

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:29 pm

I was never in favour of bringing him here for so much cash BUT I won't hold anything against him and i'll see if he at least does well as a back up striker. I'm just happy we're dropping 18 Mill on rotation players instead of 15M on undisputed starting strikers in their late 20's playing for mid table Serie A clubs.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:46 am

I am concerned if he is ready for Juve or not. And, will be be wasted on the bench or not? There will be lots of competition and it is really unclear who are the favorites to start upfront. (And also there still is a doubt which formation are we going to use.

This thing that he said today made me feel less confident about his move:

Zaza said after a match against the Old Lady last season that he was not ready to represent the Old Lady, but says he’s ready to prove himself now.

“What I said was the truth, but obviously but obviously I’m convinced that by training here I can get better, and become worthy of Juve.

(Football italia)

salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:55 pm

He does it again. Silencing everyone.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:56 pm

I think Zaza is a good player and he knows how to get in good positions to score. I hope Morata regains his form too, he's been assisting more lately though.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:59 am

I'm still not convinced by SZ7,he's done good as a sub but has to show if he could be a first choice striker when needed.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:15 pm

I think he deserves to start the next game! I'm a big fan of Morata but I don't think his head is in the right place at the moment and Zaza is really hungry! His finishing has been on point and he deserves his shot alongside Dybala while Mandzukic is not 100% fit!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:25 pm

inderbaby wrote:I think he deserves to start the next game! I'm a big fan of Morata but I don't think his head is in the right place at the moment and Zaza is really hungry! His finishing has been on point and he deserves his shot alongside Dybala while Mandzukic is not 100% fit!

I totally agree with you. Zaza should atart alongside dybala next game, morata to get subbed in later on. Probably cuadrado to start next game too Smile I like this rotation system with Allegri with WB positions. We have 4 world class Wingbacks whi compete for 2 positions.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:57 pm

We have two options.

1) Continue to play Morata to get his head straight and his confidence back up (even thou we don't know how long it will take) and risk losing Zaza in the summer + Morata to Real Madrid (for sure as Zizou likes him)

2) Continue to play Zaza because he really is hungry and a great finisher, give Morata some time in the Coppa and as a sub until he starts shining again if he does and risk losing Morata to RM while we'll keep Zaza.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:13 am

DeviAngel wrote:We have two options.

1) Continue to play Morata to get his head straight and his confidence back up (even thou we don't know how long it will take) and risk losing Zaza in the summer + Morata to Real Madrid (for sure as Zizou likes him)

2) Continue to play Zaza because he really is hungry and a great finisher, give Morata some time in the Coppa and as a sub until he starts shining again if he does and risk losing Morata to RM while we'll keep Zaza.

You think Real will take him if he isn't scoring much? Nah mate. They got BBC and they wouldn't pay 35m if he doesn't guarantee them goals. It is difficult to see him go to Real anyways. I dont think he would want to go this summer anyways. Don't mix the 2 situations together. I dont think either will happen.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:45 am

Honestly, Morata surprises me so much. I think my ex-girlfriend cursed him. She bought me his jersey for my birthday, we've since broke up and Morata hasn't been the same. I cannot even wear the jersey... thankfully I have a Dybala jersey en route Proud

On a serious note, we are playing so well. It's sad to me that Morata isn't a focal point as he should be. I'm still big on his talent. But lets also not forget Berardi in all this, his future will also be decided in the summer- and I believe Morata and Berardi's future depend on one another.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:15 am

salmano9 wrote:

You think Real will take him if he isn't scoring much? Nah mate. They got BBC and they wouldn't pay 35m if he doesn't guarantee them goals. It is difficult to see him go to Real anyways. I dont think he would want to go this summer anyways. Don't mix the 2 situations together. I dont think either will happen.

They have no sub for Benzema, Morata even thou denies it he loves RM and I think Zidane rates him highly.

Zaza is a killer in the box.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:57 am

Morata JUST signed a contract extension if thats any indication....

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:10 am

OptaPaolo ‏@OptaPaolo
63 - Zaza has the best mins/goal ratio (1 goal every 63 mins) among the top-5 european leagues players with 3+ goals this season. Strength.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:07 pm

27 mln € offer from Crystal Palace rejected according to Goal.com

That's a 10 mil profit for such a short time,I mean he better keep this beast form for long,otherwise we'll get back to regret spending 18 mln on him or not selling now.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:09 pm

I agree with suggestions of starting him ahead of Morata,like I said,he needs to be tested as a starter,not just scoring our 3rd and 4th goals.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:41 pm

juvealbanian wrote:27 mln € offer from Crystal Palace rejected according to Goal.com

That's a 10 mil profit for such a short time,I mean he better keep this beast form for long,otherwise we'll get back to regret spending 18 mln on him or not selling now.

I dont think we should sacrifice zaza for only 10 million profit
We better keep him ourseleves
Juventus should only sacrifice if its 20 million profit

So with the money we can replace zaza and someone else
Letting go one player to only bring one player i dont see that as a good idea

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:01 pm

S wrote:Morata JUST signed a contract extension if thats any indication....

We both know that means nothing if RM/Zidane comes knocking on his door.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:03 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
salmano9 wrote:

They have no sub for Benzema, Morata even thou denies it he loves RM and I think Zidane rates him highly.

Zaza is a killer in the box.

Rotation is key now, though I wouldn't bench Morata. Dybala is on fire, and we need to play Morata. The only way to see Morata get better is by playing him. Otherwise his confidence will stay low. I want to see Zaza play too, but the way it is now is good. Allegri is good at managing it. The competition is great. It will be a blow if Morata is suddenly put in the bench and seeing Zaza play instead, because we all know that Morata is more experienced (maybe better?). It is like seeing Pogba benched.

Morata needs to play now, because he already was benched for many games when Mandzu was on form.

Don't get me wrong. I want to see Zaza play as well, but a trident attack won't work with Morata-Mandzu/Zaza-Dybala....
Morata was already unhappy when played out of position. Every attacker we have is important.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:05 pm

DeviAngel wrote:

It is the same situation for Coman. Would he come back to play at Juve? No. Ask Morata this question, even if he loves Madrid, he won't play as much there. He won't find space as long as Benzema is there.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:35 am

DeviAngel wrote:

Why would they ?

He's 2nd choice at Juventus.He'd have a better chance of cracking the starter role at Juventus than at Real Madrid.

He isnt going to swap Juventus for the Real Madrid bench.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:59 pm

S wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Why would they ?

He's 2nd choice at Juventus.He'd have a better chance of cracking the starter role at Juventus than at Real Madrid.

He isnt going to swap Juventus for the Real Madrid bench.

I don't know, Spanish players like Italians jump to the first chance to go back home and play for their club.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next