*Transfer Special* How should Bayern Munich improve their squad?

+25
jibers
Mr Nick09
VivaStPauli
Forza
Valkyrja
LuckAndWin
M99
farfan
Highburied
El Gunner
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Myesyats
Kaladin
Tomwin Lannister
BarrileteCosmico
Onyx
titosantill
Hapless_Hans
zigra
Art Morte
futbol
Cruijf
Kick
rwo power
RealGunner
29 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

*Transfer Special* How should Bayern Munich improve their squad? - Page 3 Empty Re: *Transfer Special* How should Bayern Munich improve their squad?

Post by LuckAndWin Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:55 am

First I'm a little bias here, I want Pep to take back again Toni Kroos!

Bayern Munchen I think they are good when it comes to producing young talents and I dont think Pep will look for players that is not German.

Arjen Robben, Franck Ribery are nearing from their retirement (I guess so). I think Bavaria should look for a possible replacement of these two.

LuckAndWin
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

*Transfer Special* How should Bayern Munich improve their squad? - Page 3 Empty Re: *Transfer Special* How should Bayern Munich improve their squad?

Post by Valkyrja Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:58 am

Only if Messi played for Dortmund...
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:54 pm

Put Ribery and Robben in bubble wrap until CL semis. hmm
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:41 pm

Just saw a video from a Rummenigge press conference. The club and Schweinsteiger will talk in the coming days.
He said nothing more, but tbh to me sounded like there's not going to be a renewal, maybe even to Utd this summer.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:26 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:From what i saw from the two legs against Barca they need more explosion off the bench and to freshen up the midfield.

A lot of their key players are getting old.

How would you suggest we get more explosion off the bench, and how should we go about freshening up the midfield?

Disregard that post, your bench was injured so hard that even the seats went to see Müller-Wohlfahrt.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:27 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Tell Pep to take his hipster ideas elsewhere, and replace him with a coach who isn't going to play 2-1-1-7-8-5-3 with GKs at DM, wing backs playing false ball boy and Lahm playing #9 just to prove a point.

Boom, CL winners.

Hello, new best friend.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:32 pm

Posted this in my Pep love/hate thread, but is probably better suited for this thread:

VivaStPauli wrote:They are starting up with some signings that are... Not perfect, though.
I don't think it's Peps fault though. But come on, they weren't willing to spend big enough for Reus, then they didn't think they should spring the bank for Nerman (or don't trust South Americans, whatevs), and now they pay 30m for freaking Costa, who is a good player, but not worth more than 15 or 20, all so they don't have to pay 40 to 50m on someone really elite?

I know 10 or 20m is still a huge difference, but not for Bayerns finances. It just seems like they are Stuttgarting themselves into international mediocrity, and Pep seems happy as long as he can replace proper players with prancing ballarinas, even if they are inferior.

Perfect storm of not winning anything imho.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:36 pm

2-1-1-7-8-5-3 Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:44 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:Posted this in my Pep love/hate thread, but is probably better suited for this thread:

VivaStPauli wrote:They are starting up with some signings that are... Not perfect, though.
I don't think it's Peps fault though. But come on, they weren't willing to spend big enough for Reus, then they didn't think they should spring the bank for Nerman (or don't trust South Americans, whatevs), and now they pay 30m for freaking Costa, who is a good player, but not worth more than 15 or 20, all so they don't have to pay 40 to 50m on someone really elite?

I know 10 or 20m is still a huge difference, but not for Bayerns finances. It just seems like they are Stuttgarting themselves into international mediocrity, and Pep seems happy as long as he can replace proper players with prancing ballarinas, even if they are inferior.

Perfect storm of not winning anything imho.
like this? hmm

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:25 pm

That's a Latin-influenced skills video re-enactment if I've ever seen one. Give me a donkey like Gerrard or Ballack any day over those self-indulgent sissies.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:04 am

If the vidal rumours are true. Then that makes an interesting signing because he isn't exactly Pep kind of player. But on the other hand Vidal is WC and provides Bayern with mobility which they lack in midfield.

So how would he fit in? specially with Alaba also supposedly part of midfield and them having thiago and Lahm for there too. All seems like starters.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:18 am

RealGunner wrote:If the vidal rumours are true. Then that makes an interesting signing because he isn't exactly Pep kind of player. But on the other hand Vidal is WC and provides Bayern with mobility which they lack in midfield.

So how would he fit in? specially with Alaba also supposedly part of midfield and them having thiago and Lahm for there too. All seems like starters.

He has shown with Chile that he is a Pep player tbh. I won't be surprised if the copa convinced him.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:31 am

Bayern have wanted Vidal since before he joined Juve, not a surprising move in the slightest.

I assume it means Alaba will stay at LB, and Lahm may even move to RB, too.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:37 am

Yeah, in the end Bayern only didn't get Vidal because Rudi Völler blocked his move to Bayern. The Bayern bosses were miffed as they thought Vidal gave them his word that he'd move to Bayern no matter what, and when he suddenly went to Juve, they were not amused and started a heavy fit of sulking, hence Rummenigge's and Hoeneß's comment they didn't want to see Vidal at Bayern anytime soon.

But then, when Pep stomps hit feet and declares: "I want Vidal or nothing!", then KHR will forget anything that happeed before and move heaven and hell to appease Agent Pep...
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:49 am

what is this thing about him not being a pep player.
pep's favorite in his time with barcelona at a point was keita lol
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:54 am

Donuts wrote:what is this thing about him not being a pep player.

Robben wasn't a " Pep " player according to these experts too . Laughing

here's an advice people : let Pep worry about who is and who isn't a Pep player .
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:55 am

Are you calling me out?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:04 am

i'm part of these " experts " too . Laughing

" Robben isn't a Pep player "
" Fabregas isn't a Mourinho player "
" Fellaini won't even make a league cup squad under Van Gaal "
" Di Maria-Modric-Alonso is a FIFA midfield and will never work in real life "
etc...

i said all of the above at some point . Laughing
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:49 am

inb4 Pep plays Vidal CB
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:18 am

Donuts wrote:what is this thing about him not being a pep player.

more like favorite person
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:20 pm

M99 wrote:inb4 Pep plays Vidal CB

Bielsa already done it.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:39 pm

Vidal will fit right it at Munich. There's zero doubt in my mind.

Any player that runs his socks off for his team can fit in any XI imo. Not to mention the quality he possesses aswell. I just wonder where he'll play in the mid? He's without a doubt a starter.

I'm sad to see Arturo leaving Juve, he's showed all the fans a lot of respect in his time with us which leads me to believe no Juventino can be upset with him for leaving.

Congrats to bayern for picking up a champion, hope he has major success (except against us lol).

Also there's a few rumours of us asking for the availability of Gotze? Any fans out there think they might let him leave?
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:42 pm

Vidal is a bloody perfect signing. Not sure what Bayern/Pep will do with him, but he's one of those truly WC signings they need. If they are to compete with the Spanish big boys, they need to stop signing the Bernats and Costas, and more of the Vidals.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:54 pm

100% agree with you Viva. 35mill for him was good business for them too.
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:26 pm

RealGunner wrote:Are you calling me out?

Yes I am.

Are you coming at me brah? GTFO if you are coming at me.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:35 pm

I think they have the best negotiators in football right now tbh.Great business once again.

Congrats Hans.Now do the right thing by selling us Goetze for cheap :coffee:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next