Casciavit
The Franchise
M99
messixaviesta
Winter is Coming
34 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Barcelona V Juventus - Berlin Champion League Finale - Page 2 Empty Re: Barcelona V Juventus - Berlin Champion League Finale

Post by windkick Wed May 13, 2015 11:23 pm

Visca el Barca

<3 to all the Cules :')

windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Barcelona V Juventus - Berlin Champion League Finale - Page 2 Empty Re: Barcelona V Juventus - Berlin Champion League Finale

Post by M99 Wed May 13, 2015 11:37 pm

Robespierre wrote:save my life.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Thu May 14, 2015 12:29 am

We do need to give our team the benefit of the doubt at the end, I didn't know this, but that Benatia goal for Bayern was the first header goal we conceded in 2015 (that too because we left him unmarked), so I'd say we aren't that bad in the air.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Thu May 14, 2015 1:29 am

Feel so relieved.
While beating Mehdrid in the final would be equivalent to attaining nirvana,losing to them would have left me emotionally scarred for life.So a big thanks to Juve.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu May 14, 2015 1:47 am

Can only repeat what everyone else has said. Playing Madrid, never mind losing to them, would be enough stress to put me in a hospital for a while.

I'm also more confident about playing Juventus. Though i do not expect to win the midfield battle and they will come in with a great plan. It will be a tough game either way.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Thu May 14, 2015 2:59 am

Losing this wouldn't hurt me that much. I mean I'd lose every right to make use of the term Serie zZzzzZ from then on but compared to losing a Clasico CL final which would make Mehdrid back-to-back winners ... Jesus.

Having said that. Evra vs. Messi in 2015. Molenation

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu May 14, 2015 4:14 am

never posted in the barca forum before, thanks for the support v Madrid and hope for a great game in Berlin, you guys seem to show more respect to Juve compared to some of the Madrid fans who were over the moon when they got to know they would face us....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Thu May 14, 2015 7:42 am

They seem to have a superiority complex; which is wierd considering they don't really win that much. Best to ignore them Smile

And congrats again on ya'lls great run! Looking forward to a great game! Kid you not I bought the away/Blue Pirlo shirt today I was so happy lol
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Thu May 14, 2015 8:28 am

Wahahahah love it! Same the thought of Real ebating us to retain the title is too much of a risk, so Juve is just fine Razz Although to have been able to witness a Classico win over Real to take the trophy would have been historic and immense joy. I really thought that was the more likely scenario.

Anyway, As long as we dont go complacent and be hungry we should win it. Tactically especially never underestimate an Italian team. So Im glad its a one of match actually otherwise u get the problems Real faced with away goals and park the bus mindsets and things.

I hope Suarez just forgets the past and focus on owning defenders or more accurately just play like hes been doing in the past few months. As long as we perform and dont mess up, we will win it.

TREBLE ON!!!
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu May 14, 2015 8:34 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Llorente is useless though.

Juas, he created the best chance for Juventus yesterday in just 15 minutes on the field.

In the first leg the same.

Excelent analysis of Juventus from Dani, I agree very much. However, if they go catennaccio it will be very hard to score on them too. They are a solid team, and their are brave with the ball too.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Thu May 14, 2015 9:46 am

we are through and rival (bitter) is out Laughing  could there be any better news.. banana
Hope we finish the business this week before team goes for rest after such a tremendous marathon. Every players and staff of this team deserve respect for fighting to the end.

anyone know when is the cup final?? before or after CL ?

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu May 14, 2015 12:34 pm

neuro11 wrote:we are through and rival (bitter) is out Laughing  could there be any better news.. banana
Hope we finish the business this week before team goes for rest after such a tremendous marathon. Every players and staff of this team deserve respect for fighting to the end.

anyone know when is the cup final?? before or after CL ?

One week before, 30th May.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu May 14, 2015 12:50 pm

free_cat wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Llorente is useless though.

Juas, he created the best chance for Juventus yesterday in just 15 minutes on the field.

In the first leg the same.

Excelent analysis of Juventus from Dani, I agree very much. However, if they go catennaccio it will be very hard to score on them too. They are a solid team, and their are brave with the ball too.

Not exactly hard to look good as a sub when everyone else is tired, there's a reason he gets hardly any minutes at all.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu May 14, 2015 12:55 pm

Because Morata is better / doing better.
Far from being a scrub or useless.

If it's so easy to create chances and look dangerous when everyone is tired, I wonder why Chicharito did shit and Carlo didn't sub in Jesé to win the game easily.

Last edited by free_cat on Thu May 14, 2015 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu May 14, 2015 12:58 pm

Because Carlo doesn't trust kids, that's pretty obvious at this point.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicious Culé Thu May 14, 2015 3:04 pm

They're not to be underestimated, however I'm confident that we'll be able to lift the trophy in the end, hopefully all 3 of LL, Copa and CL Very Happy
Vicious Culé
Vicious Culé
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu May 14, 2015 3:41 pm

I dont think Llorente is useless. Actually I think he is very useful in the right conditions because he changes the game when he comes on.

Before he came on, they were defending and then instantly giving the ball away. They had nothing to aim for up front. They didnt have the pace to get behind them and Tevez kept losing balls which came to his feet. Him and Morata were just getting tired and frustrated and when Llorente come on all of a sudden they were able to keep Madrid pressure off them, even if just for a little bit.

Look at the 10 minutes before he came on, I was saying that I dont think Juve were going to hold on if it continued like that because it became attack vs defence.

But when he came on, the long balls were sticking and it allowed the defence a breather as he kept the long balls and touched it down to the nearest guy in support.

I think Llorente had the biggest impact of any sub and generally a real impact in the game, which is odd to say considering he only played like 8 minutes.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Thu May 14, 2015 3:51 pm

Winter is Coming wrote:We do need to give our team the benefit of the doubt at the end, I didn't know this, but that Benatia goal for Bayern was the first header goal we conceded in 2015 (that too because we left him unmarked), so I'd say we aren't that bad in the air.

If that stat is true then that's extremely remarkable.
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Thu May 14, 2015 4:24 pm

The second coach who does the tactic for corners, whoever he is, is pretty good. Thumbs up
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu May 14, 2015 4:45 pm

Harmonica wrote:The second coach who does the tactic for corners, whoever he is, is pretty good. Thumbs up

Unzue. Or was a rethoric comment?
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Thu May 14, 2015 5:15 pm

No, honest question, he does the corner tactics right?
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu May 14, 2015 6:40 pm

Harmonica wrote:No, honest question, he does the corner tactics right?

Yes.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Thu May 14, 2015 7:06 pm

First, congratulations to Juventus! You deserve to go to the final. Wish you all the best.

To me, I'd like Barça to win the CL. I'm a die hard Real Madrid fan but I also love La Liga and the way it has dominated everything in recent years is just majestic. I'd like that to continue.

So best of luck to both teams and may the best win.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by À bout de souffle Thu May 14, 2015 7:28 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:
To me, I'd like Barça to win the CL. I'm a die hard Real Madrid fan but I also love La Liga and the way it has dominated everything in recent years is just majestic. I'd like that to continue.

Thanks for the nice words. I share similar sentiments as you in that I always prefer a LL team over others. All the politics aside, our arch-rivalry has been a catalyst for either team to constantly improve itself, and compete better at all levels. My personal experience of madridistas has been positive and rewarding. In general, I find your lot more bearable than the Buyern crowd. I certainly enjoyed the thrashing you handed to them last season. Very Happy
À bout de souffle
À bout de souffle
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu May 14, 2015 7:51 pm

Fußball wrote:Losing this wouldn't hurt me that much. I mean I'd lose every right to make use of the term Serie zZzzzZ from then on but compared to losing a Clasico CL final which would make Mehdrid back-to-back winners ... Jesus.

Having said that. Evra vs. Messi in 2015. Molenation

I'd like to have your same serenity mate Proud Proud
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu May 14, 2015 7:51 pm

Interesting perspective.

Personally I hope Madrid gets relegated to the lowest possible division and never sees the light of day again, but that's just me.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next