Sri
SamuelJayC
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Arsenal v Swansea Preview - Page 2 Empty Re: Arsenal v Swansea Preview

Post by El Gunner Tue May 12, 2015 10:51 am

RealGunner wrote:
I am glad we are still discovering problems. It's better to have them now than after summer.

lol discovering problems?

Come on let's be honest this is the same old stuff we've faced before. A team comes to the Emirates, sits deep with a organised defense, then hits us on the counter attack.

Simple really. It all comes down to our attack, intend and lethalness on the day whether we can break down that defense and win the game. Last night we were too slow most of the time, seemed incoherent and not like we really wanted the win. Not crisis mode or anything that extreme, just the loss was on the players.

El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Arsenal v Swansea Preview - Page 2 Empty Re: Arsenal v Swansea Preview

Post by Chumlum Tue May 12, 2015 1:36 pm

Bad day at the office. In hindsight, two or three changes in the XI might have been helpful.

Our attacking was really off, it's true, but I do think there's something flukey about this. Every team comes up against matches like this, doesn't matter how good you are. The goal is to make them as few and far between as possible. The trend the last few months has been terrific, and we just have these WTF blips (Spurs, Monaco, Swansea) that mar an otherwise excellent run.

Fabianski, Fabianski. I understand good positioning comes into play, too, but I don't remember the last match I saw where virtually every single shot went straight at a keeper. scratch Mad
Chumlum
Chumlum
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum