BarrileteCosmico
Bellabong
Jonathan28
LeVersacci
RealGunner
40 posters

Page 8 of 43 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 25 ... 43  Next

Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 5 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 8 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 5 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by El Gunner Mon May 04, 2015 12:18 pm

I'm not particularly a fan of this 'push' they are giving Lancel Lannister.
It's like the GOAT Lord Tywin got replaced by this scrub.

El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 5 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 8 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 5 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by Kaladin Mon May 04, 2015 12:32 pm

Was gobsmacked when Jorah said he's taking Tyrion to Dany, i thought he was gonna take him to Cersei. Dunno how Dany will react with this proposal, but after seeing Selmy and Greyworm befallen, i imagine she needs all the manpower she can get
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon May 04, 2015 12:33 pm

MaraVilla wrote:Stannis the rightful king of westeros  Molenation  Molenation . Is he also awesome in the book?

dmize wrote:
This Melissandre/Jon Snow thing keeps lending credence to the theory
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Melissandre with that cheeky " You know nothing Jon Snow" line  Proud

Tommen pussy whipped and also mummy's boy Laughing Laughing

Which was litlefinger conversation with sansa about John Snow??
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon May 04, 2015 12:49 pm

About Lyanna and Rhaeghar, not about Jon.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon May 04, 2015 12:52 pm

The way Baelish was talking about Rhaeger, he made it seem as if Rhaeger's intention wasn't to kidnap Lyanna hmm
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon May 04, 2015 3:13 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:Was gobsmacked when Jorah said he's taking Tyrion to Dany, i thought he was gonna take him to Cersei. Dunno how Dany will react with this proposal, but after seeing Selmy and Greyworm befallen, i imagine she needs all the manpower she can get

You didn't know he was taking him to Dany??
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon May 04, 2015 3:16 pm

There was a lot of exposition in this episode. The Tourney at Harrenhal and Rhaegar/Lyanna tales. Loved that smirk from Littlefinger when Sansa said that Rhaegar raped Lyanna... he subscribes to the R+L theory Proud

Littlefingers plan for Sansa seems risky as hell. Still hoping that it all goes well for Sansas sake, as for the scumbag Littlefinger I hope he's never able to return to Winterfell again. No Boltons this episode, boo.

Favourite main character this episode: Cersei
- In episode 3 Margaery was winning but that ended quickly this episode where Cersei went back to her scheming ways, creating some sort of an alliance with the High Sparrow, arresting Loras Tyrell and sending Mace Tyrell to Braavos. She wants Margaery though and we still don't know why Cersei wants Littlefinger in Kings Landing. Either way she'll have to deal with Olenna, who'll surely return to the capital after Loras' arrest.

Favourite minor character(s): Barristan Selmy and Grey Worm
- The legendary Barristan Selmy finally fights and even at his age looked quite fast.
- They were badly outnumbered though so it's only realistic that they didn't survive unscathed if they did survive.
- Damn that cliffhanger, I hope Barristan Selmy and Grey Worm are OK - atleast one of them, Barristan Selmy is like the only character left who can tell us about the past, about the Mad King or Rhaegar.

Favourite scene: Stannis/Shireen
- Shireen is adorable, pls don't hurt her
- "I told them all to go to hell because you are the Princess Shireen of House Baratheon and you are my daughter"

This episode didn't have particularly good lines so I'm leaving that part out. Anyway, we are free of show spoilers finally... anyone got spoiled since E1?
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon May 04, 2015 3:26 pm

Yeah, no dope lines this episode.
Liked Littlefinger's, "Come, let's speak somewhere where the dead can't hear us," though.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon May 04, 2015 3:34 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:
This episode didn't have particularly good lines so I'm leaving that part out. Anyway, we are free of show spoilers finally... anyone got spoiled since E1?

Nope, i still kept using social media and new sites, didn't get spoiled. My friend kept throwing me off by saying character x dies and y lives Laughing, but he was just messing with me
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon May 04, 2015 3:40 pm

El Gunner wrote:
El Shaarawy wrote:Was gobsmacked when Jorah said he's taking Tyrion to Dany, i thought he was gonna take him to Cersei. Dunno how Dany will react with this proposal, but after seeing Selmy and Greyworm befallen, i imagine she needs all the manpower she can get

You didn't know he was taking him to Dany??

I originally thought he was going to take him to Cersei since she was offering lordship for anyone who brings Tyrion, and seeing Jorah's historical predicament in Westeros and Dany's disapproval of him, i thought it would make sense
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon May 04, 2015 3:52 pm

Yeah that was the reaction if a lot of people
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon May 04, 2015 3:58 pm

How the mighty Jaime have fallen. Can barely defeat a fodder sand snake Sad

Melissandre ffs. Main man Jon need to get dat pos wilding love out of the world. Think both Grey Worm & Selmy survived. Would be lame if Selmy died when they showed Grey saving him from getting his throat cut.

This season is seriously shaping up to the 'wars to come' Proud
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon May 04, 2015 6:56 pm

RIP Barristan and Grey Worm. Well at least I hope they survive. But Unsullied are the greatest fighting force in the world. Them getting rekt by a couple of rich guys with masks and knives does not sit well with me. Barristan Selmy is among the greatest fighters in Westeros history and I will be extremely jelly if his death is caused by the Sons Of The Scrubs.

Littlefinger kissing Sansa again Laughing Stannis :bow: Even Littlefinger is a believer in the Mannis :bow:

And guys everyone from Varys to Stannis to Littlefinger called Tommen a weak king. Are you really surprised at how weak he was? Faith Militant was creepy as hell.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon May 04, 2015 7:11 pm

Didn't Grey Worm just get stabbed in the side? Looked more exhausted than dead. Barristan on the other hand, 90 year old man wrecking scrubs
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon May 04, 2015 7:15 pm

I have a feeling one of them will die. This is GoT after all. Can't see both surviving as much as I hope both do. I hope Barristan the Bold survives but that little scene he had with Danny telling her about Rhaegar makes me think the writers were softening him up for death.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon May 04, 2015 7:16 pm

Well shit... http://www.ew.com/article/2015/05/01/ser-barristan-dead-thrones

https://imgur.com/dDmkxKf
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon May 04, 2015 7:41 pm

Tbf he did kill like 20 before
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon May 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Legendary knights can't die in combat apparently, especially when they ambushed, vastly outnumbered and past their prime.

Barristan Selmy couldn't have hoped for a better way to die, defending a queen he believed in especially because he's been defending some shit kings like the Mad King and Robert Baratheon his entire life.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon May 04, 2015 8:58 pm

I'm not happy with either's showing. Not skillwise or body count, but from a storytelling perspective. Unsullied's strength are in discipline, not one on one physical prowess. Barry is still an amazing fighter but old. You don't need to be 'realistic' or 'fantasy' to illustrate character traits through action. Have him start wiping the floor with them and grow tired rather than over-matched. Have the Harpies use suicide tactics to rush in and break up a solid formation of the Unsullied, demonstrating their fanaticism.

This was neither realistic nor satisfying. The action scenes in this show should aspire to more.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Mon May 04, 2015 8:58 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:The way Baelish was talking about Rhaeger, he made it seem as if Rhaeger's intention wasn't to kidnap Lyanna hmm

I agree. She might have went with him willingly and that's just the story told.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Mon May 04, 2015 11:05 pm

I feel like Barristan is likely done. Took a sword through the chest...he ain't making it. Went out like a bawss though. Grey Worm took a less critical hit so he'll survive. His love affair with Missandei has more to it I'd imagine.

Dem Rhaegar/Lyanna tidbits Proud....loved hearing about that and it's no surprise Littlefinger subscribes to that theory. Ramsey is a cunning lad....too cunning for Sansa, who is still very very green in the game. I'm not so sure she has it in her to outwit him and full win him over.

The Sand Snakes :bow:....finally got a proper look at them and while there wasn't much substance to the scene with their mother, I really like Keisha Castle Hughes as Obara. I think they'll fit right in. The arc with Bronn and Jaime is one I'm not so sure I like though. Bronn prattling on about the Dornish was top though at least.

Tommen rofl....I knew he'd be a weak puppet, but lordy he's as soft as a pillow. The Sparrows look proper menacing at least so that works. So typical of Cersei to isolate her prey and move in for the kill. Margaery obviously knows what's going on so this should be interesting. Loved how her little charade with Tommen instantly fell the minute shit got real for her.

When Jorah kidnapped Tyrion, him taking the imp to Dany was a no brainer for me. He loves her and wants to get back in her graces and with Barristan and Grey Worm out of commission, she will need him (and Tyrion) more than ever and more than she probably knows.

And finally, the Castle Black arc continues to completely amaze me. The Jon/Melissandre scenes as well as the Stannis/Shireen scenes were awesome. Always knew Stannis cared for his daughter, but that really confirmed it. And yet, I really don't know if he has  the conviction to sacrifice his only child for the Iron Throne. I think that's what it comes down to for him eventually. He may and he may not.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon May 04, 2015 11:34 pm

To be fair to Tommen he's supposed to be 12 according to the actor that plays him. Kinda felt bad for him.

Stannis/Shireen Proud
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon May 04, 2015 11:42 pm

12 years old and banging hot women. GTFO you jealous pricks.

Tommen Molenation
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon May 04, 2015 11:44 pm

Absolute bullshit if Ser Barristan is dead. Get that shit out of here.

Episode ruined because of that terrible scene.

Stannis and Jon is the only good thing left about this show.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon May 04, 2015 11:49 pm

RealGunner wrote:Absolute bullshit if Ser Barristan is dead. Get that shit out of here.

Episode ruined because of that terrible scene.

Stannis and Jon is the only good thing left about this show.

Like i've said numerous times my one gripe with this awesome show is they constantly build up these GOAT fighters and bump them off before we really get to see them in action

Hound suffering with a bite, then dies a shit death
Oberyn at least showcased himself
Barristan if dead barely done anything

Khal Drogo ffs what a sucker punch that was ffs joke, most anti climatic death ever

J dog Lannister loses his *bleep* good hand

:facepalm:
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue May 05, 2015 12:03 am

Daenerys is doing her court with 50-100 hostile villagers

brb Ser barristan is strolling down the street.
brb joins in with the lads for a quick fight
brb the BEST warriors in essos going down faster than Parma in Serie A
brb 10 guys with mini knives easily slaughtering the unsullied

*bleep* off with this shit.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 43 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 25 ... 43  Next