BarrileteCosmico
Bellabong
Jonathan28
LeVersacci
RealGunner
40 posters

Page 5 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24 ... 43  Next

Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 5 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 5 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 5 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by Freeza Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:09 am

@M99 wrote:https://imgur.com/a/IlWT6

rofl

rofl

Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 5 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 5 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 5 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by Bellabong Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:00 pm

@Freeza wrote:
@M99 wrote:https://imgur.com/a/IlWT6

rofl

rofl

http://captainofalltheships.tumblr.com/tagged/chrys-watches-got-full

For the rest
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:40 am

loooooooool the Cersei and Jamie one and Dany with Grey worm telling Barristen to bring cold water rofl
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:12 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:I just remembered...

WHERE THE HELL IS RICKON AND OSHA?!

urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:31 pm

@urbaNRoots wrote:
El Shaarawy wrote:I just remembered...

WHERE THE HELL IS RICKON AND OSHA?!

rofl
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:12 am

Drogon paying homage to this Kenny Rogers classic :coffee:
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:12 pm

Surprised Drogon is still around hmm

Thought he would have been far away from Mereen.

Tears of joy when I saw Jaqen H'ghar ffs Proud
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:18 pm

I cringe every time i have to see one of Dany's scenes, she's so predictable and her delivery and tone has been the same for the past 3 seasons
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:51 pm

Lmao same. Can't believe I used to stan her smh

Happy Jon became the new Lord commander of Winterfell Proud

Although would love to see if he took the lord of Winterfell title as Jon Stark. Him & Stannis against Bolton & Frey would have been goat.
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:57 pm

Why is Jonny boy talking about his vows and how he can't break them when he shagged Ygrette and ran off with wildlings for a bit
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:50 pm

@Tomwin Lannister wrote:Why is Jonny boy talking about his vows and how he can't break them when he shagged Ygrette and ran off with wildlings for a bit

He didn't break his bows shagging Ygritte. His bows say "you will father no children".
And he ran off with the wildlings because his superior, Qhorin Halfhand, ordered him to do so.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:46 pm

Yeah, there's also a town nearby where NW soldiers are known to go whoring, using protection.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:28 pm

That Jaqen Proud

Loved this episode. That letter Stannis got from a 10 year old girl rofl Sam owning Janos Slynt Proud Brienne's fighting skills Molenation

Also Lena Headey's acting was amazing. That smirking whore from Highgarden line was perfecly executed ffs. And Kevan Lannister is awesome too. Hope we get more Tyrion next episode.

Yeah and Ellaria Sand is basically going to be Arianne Martell I guess.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by elitedam Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:31 pm

Another great episode. Well, except for Dany's story. Holy shit, she is so boring. Awful story and awful acting. I'm also not a fan of this Daario. Tyrion can't come soon enough.
elitedam
elitedam
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:40 pm

Effing Danny. I'm with you guys on that. I can't stand her.

Brienne getting denied by Sansa as well as Arya Proud

Jon as the Lord Commander :bow: did you guys see how Stannis was trying to mentor Jon giving him advice as to what would happened if Thorne became lord commander. Dat father-son like relationship. Honestly I love those scenes with Jon, Stannis, and Davos.

Sam's speech to nominate Jon was goat. Gave me goosbumps. Sam putting dat bald *bleep* Janos Slynt in his place.

Jaime and Bron Proud Molenation

What did you guys think of Dhorne and Prince Doran?

McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:09 pm

Honestly I did not mind her acting this episode. I think she did pretty well when Drogon appeared. You could see she was broken by the day's events and got her joy back when she saw Drogon again. Though the banter would have great if Drogon ate her. Another missed opportunity.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:15 pm

More continuity problems. Ugh get your shit together showrunners.

https://2img.net/h/s6.postimg.cc/tmdyg4x3l/necklaceherp.jpg

And suddenly Arya leaves Melisandre, Thoros and Beric from her prayer :brickwall:
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:36 pm

I'm very surprised at the criticism of Dany's storyline so far, I thought the Robb Stark-like situation was very interesting to see how she deals with it. Unfortunately she does the same mistake as Robb. In fact I remember a conversation with Yohan Modric (why hasn't he posted yet?), where we compared Robb and Dany... it's all coming out now Proud I'm not Emilia Clarkes greatest fan but I thought she did well in this scene.

Acting overall was very good, that smirk when Jon read Lyanna Mormonts letter, Maester Aemons little smile while Sam was ruining Janos Slynt, that passion from Cersei in her scene with Jaime, even Shireen in her scene with Gilly was wonderfully acted.

Stannis' offer to Jon was powerful as was the beheading of Mossador. Oh and Jaqen H'gar :bow:

The Water Gardens look beautiful, Braavos aswell. Doran and his captain :bow:

As you can see, I liked this episode more than the first. I can't wait to see what's next bounce
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by MaraVilla Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:43 pm

FFS John the Beta turning down the opportunity to become John Stark - Lord of Winterfell and having the opportunity to avenge rob and Kat Mad . Can see Rob/Ned facepalming from heaven.

Danny's story fking sucks. Can see her 'kingdom' imploding due to civil wars or some shit because of her naivety. Put a saddle on drogo or one of the smaller ones and start marching the army towards westeros FFS.

Stannis is awesome, more Stannis/Melisandre and co scenes please. Only one atm who i think deserves to be the king of the 7 kingdoms.

Sam giving it to pussy Janos/Janis?? when nominating John Proud Molenation

Also is it me or does gilly look more normal and less incesty like this season  hmm

Jaqen :bow: :bow:  please teach Arya how to become a badass assasin so she can avenge her family
MaraVilla
MaraVilla
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:59 am

JON SNOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :bow: :bow: :bow:

Mah man becoming the GOAT leader of the nightswatch :bow: outta nowhere as well lmao. Knew Sam was planning a mad ting when he talked about that ostrich becoming the youngest Lord commander

Gilly tho ffs <3

Cersei's council scene was amazing. She is easily one of the best actress in the show. LOL at Maester pycelle rofl he always makes me laugh for one reason or another.

We finally saw Doran then. Looks like a book reader in comparison to Oberyn who killed first and asked questions later. Can't wait to see the sand snakes.

Daenerys' scene was awful. She looks like a 8 year old who tries to be an adult but no one takes them seriously. She used to be so good before. Now her scenes are the worst in the show.

Thankfully Barristan GOATelmy and that second sons guy keeps everything good. Along with Missendei.

Thought the scene with Brienne and Sansa was terrible. They are making Brienne really unlikeable. And she is one of the good guys.

And finally, the episode namde "house of black n white" had like 3 minutes of Arya's scene Laughing wtf is that about.

Good to see Jaquen H'gar back though. GOAT face swap.

Great episode overall.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:57 am

@RG don't think they had anything else to name the episode Laughing that's why they just went with that because it's the 'introduction of Arya' to that House Proud

Seriously though I'm most buzzing for Arya's arc. Jaqun H'gar No-one: "A man is no one. And that's who a girl must become." FFS Proud

Also buzzing for Jaime and Bronn going to Dorne. So we could expect them going up against the Sand Snakes I suppose? hmm
Won't be surprised if one of them dies - because - Game of Thrones banter
I like Doran, complete opposite of Oberyn, but you can't rule out the sound minded people of Westeros, they usually thrive or stay alive, eg: Littlefinger and Varys
Can't wait when Jaime actually gets to Myrcella and then she's like "I don't wanna go home" Laughing

Buzzing for events in north of course, needless to say. I'm warming up to Jon Proud
Pls don't take him away from me now Sad
Sam on Jon: "He may be young, but he's the commander we all turned to when the night was darkest." :bow:

Gilly gets more love-able and cuter by the episode :wub:

Dany Laughing I can't even...
Don't get the Missendai hype tbh. She's just as terrible as that whole crew there. Even Barristen needs saving now.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:29 pm

"A man is no one. And that's who a girl must become." was a GOAT dialogue ffs

Have a special reason for being a Gilly fan now. Maybe m99 might know hmm

Love Sam and Jon bromance as well.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:10 pm

@RealGunner wrote:"A man is no one. And that's who a girl must become." was a GOAT dialogue ffs

OH. MY. GOD.

Paedophilia? Shocked
Gilly is under 18, right Laughing
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:36 pm

Gilly is 25 irl.
Everyone is under 20 in the books though
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:44 pm

@El Gunner wrote:
@RealGunner wrote:"A man is no one. And that's who a girl must become." was a GOAT dialogue ffs

OH. MY. GOD.

Paedophilia? Shocked
Gilly is under 18, right Laughing

I don't even want to know how you went to that Laughing

pls mate. pls

pls

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:15 pm

https://imgur.com/a/RZs5D
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24 ... 43  Next