BarrileteCosmico
Bellabong
Jonathan28
LeVersacci
RealGunner
40 posters

Page 43 of 43 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 41, 42, 43

Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 5 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 43 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 5 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:35 pm

"Kill the boy, Jon Snow"

He should've listened imo hmm

urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 5 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 43 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 5 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by McAgger Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:36 pm

Honestly man that 'bad pussy' line had to be one of the worst piece of dialogue I have ever EVER seen in any spectrum of entertainment.

I had to stop the show for a second because I was rekt by laughter.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:37 pm

I was on the floor Laughing

At least when they used lines like "All hail the royal tits" they were actually doing it for a laugh

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:44 pm

dmize wrote:
RED wrote:Not watching this piece of shit show ever again.

I'M DONE!!!

Unbelievably pissed off by that ending.

Kill all the best characters off why don't you.

Garbage show. ***** off!!!

You'll be back : ) , but seriously keep watching. Jon Snows arc is not over. I'm quite sure of that.

2 hours later and I'm still not over it.

Him coming back is a spoiler I wouldn't mind. Only thing that would interest me in giving a damn about next season.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:45 pm

M99 wrote:Let's give some attention to zigra's sig.

Balon *bleep* Greyjoy wins the War Of The Five Kings rofl

I always knew he had it in him.
What is dead, may never die. But rises harder and stronger. GOAT Molenation
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by elitedam Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:47 pm

Yeah, Jon Snow is definitely coming back. Or else, what's the point? Who are we supposed to care about? How many great characters are left?

Just like in the show, Team White Walkers is becoming more and more powerful.

I'm with ES on the jump scene. I couldn't stop thinking about The Other Guys. "Aim for the bushes" rofl rofl rofl

I'm with M69 on how the series has turned into sadists going out of their way to kill the protagonists. That was a great comment you quoted.

I'm worried that next season could be awful. Especially if they try to introduce a lot of new characters to replace the dead ones. It feels like the show's peak was last season. Too many great characters killed off.
elitedam
elitedam
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:49 pm

Sam also foreshadowed something similar when he was talking to Ollie in episode 7 or 8.

He said "Jon always comes back". Honestly if Jon dying is a way to get him away from the stupid effing wall then I'm all for it. Released from his vows and becomes Azor Ahai ffs.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:51 pm

elitedam wrote:
I'm with ES on the jump scene. I couldn't stop thinking about The Other Guys. "Aim for the bushes" rofl rofl rofl

Laughing same here. Specially since we've talking about The Other Guys in the Movie thread.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:53 pm

Honestly as a whole this season was the weakest so far of the 5 seasons. It wasn't a bad season. Hell the last 2 episode were epic and made up for a lot of the shit earlier in the season. But still compared to the perfection that proceeded it the last 4 seasons, this did a lot of injustice.

It's not a coincidence that this came when a the show started diverging A LOT from the books.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:03 pm

Don't call me James wrote:
elitedam wrote:

Laughing same here. Specially since we've talking about The Other Guys in the Movie thread.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:06 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:
RealGunner wrote:Thoughts on

"You want a good girl, but you need a bad pussy." ?

Great line albeit short, its better than the "Chaos is a Ladder" monologue and Tyrion's trial speech (I wish you think i'm the monster i am, ect).

Its up there with phrases like "The North Remembers" and "For the Watch"

wat

You really thought that poorly written line was better than some of those speeches? The randomness of it made me laugh but I don't think it was profound or anything.

http://www.reddit.com/r/gameofthrones/comments/39wp66/s5e10did_we_witness_the_worst_line_ever_uttered/

a couple interesting theories in there about why she did it though(a way to give Bronn something?)
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:11 pm

dmize wrote:
El Shaarawy wrote:
RealGunner wrote:Thoughts on

"You want a good girl, but you need a bad pussy." ?

Great line albeit short, its better than the "Chaos is a Ladder" monologue and Tyrion's trial speech (I wish you think i'm the monster i am, ect).

Its up there with phrases like "The North Remembers" and "For the Watch"

wat

You really thought that poorly written line was better than some of those speeches? The randomness of it made me laugh but I don't think it was profound or anything.

He is being sarcastic Laughing
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:28 pm

So I have had a little time to calm down before posting : drunken
Can I just start with how the last 2 episodes have disappointed me. Yeah, sure a lot happened and a lot of shocking/pivotal stuff that is, but shit man I just didn't feel anything like Oberyn's death/Red Wedding.

And I have a few objections of directions some of the arcs have taken, but as I have found out now it still all depends on next season (if Jon and Stannis are really dead) If they are both dead then I will just be shaking my head, and struggle through the rest of this series.

But the thing which rubs me wrong the most is how all of a sudden everything just suddenly happened in these last 2 episodes. The build up (lack thereof) was horrible. Like I said, I felt nothing! Jon snow was stabbed 10 times I felt nothing ( rofl at Ollie giving the last stab, many of you suspected he would do something rofl ) Once I saw that traitor sign I was LIKE ARE YOU *bleep* KIDDING ME, FIRST STANNIS AND JON AS WELL IN ONE *bleep* EPISODE.
Another example is Arya's arc:
E2 Black and White Door
E3 walks away, gets called back to house of undying, buries needle
E5 washes a few corpses
E6,7,8,9 "oysters, clams and cockels"
E10 BOOOOOOOOOOOOM kills that POS Trant. And it was so bloody and beautiful, it was such a badass scene, but again I felt nothing. POOOOOR WRITING :facepalm: Where is the suspense? Where is the correct pacing throughout the season?

I cringed a few times this episode and I always thought this would be one series in which I would never cringe.
First of all that Tyrion, Daario, Missandei, etc scene Laughing
WTF man Daario is such a weak ass actor. And you guys know how I feel about Missandei and Grey Worm. Grey Worm was badass but he has been made to look like a foolish, love-puppy scrub the in S4 and S5.
And then "You want a good girl, but you need a bad pussy" rofl rofl rofl
In a way it is a good line because it brought some lolz :bow: Laughing
And wait,,,,.... the best of it all, Theon and Sansa jumping off a 80m wall rofl

Cersei's bit was the best part. Although am I the only one who also finds the Mountain's Frankstein-esque revival a bit corny and weak? scratch Not a fan of it, I hope someone kills him.

Arya's story all in all is still pretty fascinating though, it's just like I said the pacing which was way off. Her being blind now is intersting and I can't wait to see what happens to her next season. Oh and that Jaqen double face change thing holy shittttt wtf. That was glorious. Like the man says.... He is no-one! :bow:

Season was fine up to episode 7. Hardhome destroyed shit (in a good way) and then last 2 episodes left a bad taste in my mouth. Not particularly fond of all those cliffhangers. But whateva innit.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:37 pm

Jon Snow executed Julius Caesar style, betrayed by his friends and the final blow delivered by a trustworthy comrade. I thought that was cool.

Completely agree on Daario and the actor. Jesus the actor is terrible.

I'm actually very much looking forward to Mountain-stein killign the Sparrows, that ugly looking septa, and above all the Average Joe High Sparrow pos. In fact I'd love it if Cersei went Mad King on the KL's asses and burned all the common folk just for revenge for that walk of shame.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 43 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 41, 42, 43