McLewis
Tomwin Lannister
Robespierre
62 posters

Page 31 of 41 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 41  Next

Go down

The 2014/15 Calcio Saga III - Page 31 Empty Re: The 2014/15 Calcio Saga III

Post by salmano9 Fri May 15, 2015 3:39 am

Guys, remember when all of you laughed at me?

Sacchi said:

“For five years an Italian team didn’t even go beyond the quarter-finals. And with Inter, it’s true that they won the Champions League, but with pretty much no Italian players, and that’s a real shame."

I had a point, even though I'm a foreigner, but I want all the best for Italy...

salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Fri May 15, 2015 6:15 am

What has it to do with your old words ? hmm
Anyway Sacchi said just an idiocy ( not new thing) , typical Italian CATASTROPHISM but personally never believed to these scenarios about impossibility for italian clubs to get semi finals or finals ... when they talked about turnover (money)  these were just excuses.
if Borussia Dortmund or Atletico Madrid get finals why it can't do it the best Italian club atm lol
and infact Serie A got 3 different clubs in last 9 years to play CL finals..
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Fri May 15, 2015 6:26 am

Ops I translated badly he talked in past not in future

anyway who cares lol
The shames are others , as his racist words who gave aaan awful image to Italian football , not surely lnter to get a treble against Chelsea and Barca
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Fri May 15, 2015 8:19 am

I'm not a numbers guy so I don't know how true this is, but can someone confirm that Madrid have not beaten an Italian side over 2 legs in 21 years?
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri May 15, 2015 8:51 am

McLewis wrote:I'm not a numbers guy so I don't know how true this is, but can someone confirm that Madrid have not beaten an Italian side over 2 legs in 21 years?

Think its 28 yrs from what i've gathered through google search.Apparently the last time they beat an Italian team over two legs is Napoli in 87/88.
After that, they've faced an Italian team over two legs 7 times and they've lost all 7 of them.

(Milan '90,Milan '91,Juventus '96,Juventus '03,Juventus '05,Roma '08,Juventus '15)
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri May 15, 2015 9:33 am

Robespierre wrote:Ops I translated badly he talked in past not in future

anyway who cares lol
The shames are others , as his racist words who gave aaan awful image to Italian football , not surely lnter to get a treble against Chelsea and Barca

He is a pride for Italy. A legend. The one who is shameful is this Tavecchio piece of shit. Racist and incapable of helping Italy... Look at Genoa. Will the Parma situation repeat itself? If he was a respobsible president, Italian clubs' financial situation would have been assessed earlier...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri May 15, 2015 10:47 am

Igor Petkov from the football academy 'Pandev' is on trial in Sampdoria for 3rd day. He is 17. :wub: Proud

Last edited by DeviAngel on Fri May 15, 2015 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri May 15, 2015 11:04 am

salmano9 wrote:Guys, remember when all of you laughed at me?

Sacchi said:

“For five years an Italian team didn’t even go beyond the quarter-finals. And with Inter, it’s true that they won the Champions League, but with pretty much no Italian players, and that’s a real shame."

I had a point, even though I'm a foreigner, but I want all the best for Italy...
... So?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri May 15, 2015 11:16 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
salmano9 wrote:Guys,  remember when all of you laughed at me?

Sacchi said:

... So?

He re-confirmed what I said when you guys where laughing at what I said... That it is a shame not to see any Italian in the final between Inter and Bayern 2010-2011...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri May 15, 2015 11:21 am

Yes but why does someone repeating your same opinion make it right? He didn't bring any new arguments to the conversation.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri May 15, 2015 11:22 am

It's club football, not international football. No one actually cares Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri May 15, 2015 11:24 am

Let me sum it up like this. In 10-20-30-60 years everyone will see the name Inter,Barca,Juve etc. on that list of CL winners no one will care how many Italians or foreign players were in the team.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri May 15, 2015 11:37 am

Nobody will care, but it is just a pride for Italians to say that at least 1 Italian played in that Inter team during the toughest times in Italian football... (Post Calciopoli...)
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri May 15, 2015 11:38 am

Pride for Italians would be seeing their team win.

Nobody in reality gives a shit about it.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri May 15, 2015 11:53 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Pride for Italians would be seeing their team win.

Lol Sacchi does.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri May 15, 2015 11:55 am

salmano9 wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Pride for Italians would be seeing their team win.

Lol Sacchi does.

Sacchi is a racist idiot who has made stupid remarks in the past.(And that too very recently)
You are not even Italian and you talking about Italian pride seems rather absurd to me.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri May 15, 2015 11:59 am

S wrote:
salmano9 wrote:

Lol Sacchi does.

Sacchi is a racist idiot who has made stupid remarks in the past.(And that too very recently)
You are not even Italian and you talking about Italian pride seems rather absurd to me.

Well are you gonna judge Sacchi this time for what he said before?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri May 15, 2015 12:00 pm

It is really not a coincidence that Sacchi said that as well as me... So, there are Italian people that support what I said...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri May 15, 2015 12:05 pm

salmano9 wrote:
S wrote:
salmano9 wrote:

Lol Sacchi does.

Well are you gonna judge Sacchi this time for what he said before?

Thats his perspective and he's happy to see an Italian team with a good core of Italians represented in the eleven to make a CL final.Thats about it.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Fri May 15, 2015 1:48 pm

salmano9 wrote:
Robespierre wrote:Ops I translated badly he talked in past not in future

anyway who cares lol
The shames are others , as his racist words who gave aaan awful image  to Italian football , not surely lnter to get a treble against Chelsea and Barca

He is a pride for Italy. A legend. The one who is shameful is this Tavecchio piece of shit. Racist and incapable of helping Italy... Look at Genoa. Will the Parma situation repeat itself? If he was a respobsible president, Italian clubs' financial situation would have been assessed earlier...

I am still angry with him for how he bottled it Euro 96 , so ?
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Fri May 15, 2015 2:04 pm

Anyway ... we are just coherent with our history.

the club was founded on 9 March 1908 as Foot-Ball Club Internazionale, following a "schism" from the Milan Cricket and Football Club (44 members). A group of Italians and Swiss (Giorgio Muggiani, a painter who also designed the club's logo; Bossard; Lana; Bertoloni; De Olma; Enrico Hintermann; Arturo Hintermann; Carlo Hintermann; Pietro Dell'Oro; Hugo and Hans Rietmann; Voelkel; Maner; Wipf; and Carlo Ardussi) were unhappy about the domination of Italians in the Milan team, and broke away from them, leading to the creation of Internazionale. The name of the club derives from the wish of its founding members to accept foreign players as well as Italians.

Godric Gryffindor would be proud of us Proud
The coherence must be always rewarded.

Of course we hadn't always so many foreigns (also because you couldn't do in 70's after North Korea-Italy 1-0) , basically we had always an Italian structure as the most number of Italian clubs ( having many  foreign players in every leagues is a recent thing... in Serie A not just Inter does it , also Napoli , Roma and Fiorentina for example ) , Italy 90's defence was half Interista ... the number of foreign players in Inter grew much in last 10 years expecially for a consistent Argentinian backbone (  it's strange to think we have few Argentinians now .. Mole will feel same way when he ' ll have just 2-3 French players a day ) and it culminated with the treble season got with all foreign players.
Evidently it was destiny we 'd got a similar result a day with all foreign players. Considering the reason why Inter was born in 1908.

Juventus had always an Italian mark more than other clubs, infact it is definitely the club to have given more Italian players to Italy NT , and it resists still .
Good for you , but basically I don't care really about these things.
I am worried to look the immense current gap , and it has to do with points, not with the Italian players lol

Then nationality is a concept so evanescent in 2000s ....
Now I have doubts Eder is more Italian than Zanetti or Cambiasso ( Italian origins, and Zanetti lives in Italy since 1995) just because he played 1 match with Italy kit ... Laughing Laughing
... but this is another story

I can realize it doesn't  like the lidea to watch an Italian team with 90% of foreign players , but shame  is never the most appropriate word.
A club must  look  to own benefit , not to NT's benefit lol
the NT so hated during the year because they got injured the players...
In particular, in that 2010 Inter got a perfect season   with all foreign players, so I don't get why Inter should feel ashamed to have got  the maxium , have got its job in the best way possible .
Branca and Mourinho were working to win trophies for Inter, not for Italy NT lol
No football fans care about nationality of their players, they care just these players are very good , infact just the anti-Interisti cared to it  accurately lol
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Fri May 15, 2015 2:11 pm

salmano9 wrote:Nobody will care, but it is just a pride for Italians to say that at least 1 Italian played in that Inter team during the toughest times in Italian football... (Post Calciopoli...)

Yes , I am so excited to have D'Ambrosio - Ranocchia - Santon in place of Maicon - Samuel  - Zanetti now.
I haven't felt so good since Corrado Colombo scored against Ruch Chorzow in 2000.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Fri May 15, 2015 2:23 pm

some non italian followers of Serie A are extremely annoying .
they act like they're honorary citizens of Italy and are more zealous when it comes to the national team than some italians themselves .  
i follow some of them on twitter for news  and they get on my nerves sometimes with their italian phrases and insults . :facepalm:

you don't see foreign fans of the EPL having this obsession over the english national team and anything england related .
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri May 15, 2015 2:26 pm

Almost as bad as non italian people using the word " mercato" its transfer window u *bleep* pos.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri May 15, 2015 2:26 pm

Robespierre wrote:Anyway ... we are just coherent with our history.

the club was founded on 9 March 1908 as Foot-Ball Club Internazionale, following a "schism" from the Milan Cricket and Football Club (44 members). A group of Italians and Swiss (Giorgio Muggiani, a painter who also designed the club's logo; Bossard; Lana; Bertoloni; De Olma; Enrico Hintermann; Arturo Hintermann; Carlo Hintermann; Pietro Dell'Oro; Hugo and Hans Rietmann; Voelkel; Maner; Wipf; and Carlo Ardussi) were unhappy about the domination of Italians in the Milan team, and broke away from them, leading to the creation of Internazionale. The name of the club derives from the wish of its founding members to accept foreign players as well as Italians.

Godric Gryffindor would be proud of us Proud
The coherence must be always rewarded.

Of course we hadn't always so many foreigns (also because you couldn't do in 70's after North Korea-Italy 1-0) , basically we had always an Italian structure as the most number of Italian clubs ( having many  foreign players in every leagues is a recent thing... in Serie A not just Inter does it , also Napoli , Roma and Fiorentina for example ) , Italy 90's defence was half Interista ... the number of foreign players in Inter grew much in last 10 years expecially for a consistent Argentinian backbone (  it's strange to think we have few Argentinians now .. Mole will feel same way when he ' ll have just 2-3 French players a day ) and it culminated with the treble season got with all foreign players.
Evidently it was destiny we 'd got a similar result a day with all foreign players. Considering the reason why Inter was born in 1908.

Juventus had always an Italian mark more than other clubs, infact it is definitely the club to have given more Italian players to Italy NT , and it resists still .
Good for you , but basically I don't care really about these things.
I am worried to look the immense current gap , and it has to do with points, not with the Italian players lol

Then nationality is a concept so evanescent in 2000s ....
Now I have doubts Eder is more Italian than Zanetti or Cambiasso ( Italian origins, and Zanetti lives in Italy since 1995) just because he played 1 match with Italy kit ... Laughing Laughing
... but this is another story

I can realize it doesn't  like the lidea to watch an Italian team with 90% of foreign players , but shame  is never the most appropriate word.
A club must  look  to own benefit , not to NT's benefit lol
the NT so hated during the year because they got injured the players...
In particular, in that 2010 Inter got a perfect season   with all foreign players, so I don't get why Inter should feel ashamed to have got  the maxium , have got its job in the best way possible .
Branca and Mourinho were working to win trophies for Inter, not for Italy NT lol
No football fans care about nationality of their players, they care just these players are very good , infact just the anti-Interisti cared to it  accurately lol

Well, yeah I agree with you. Shame is not the correct word to use, but maybe proud is. You would say that having Italian players in the team will make a growth in the Nazionale... The players would be more experienced as they wear the Nazionale jersey when they have won the CL with inter for example... As you said now, look at the number of players Juve are providing for the NT opposed to Inter, Milan and Roma...

Same for English teams... Why is their team not achieving much now? (Italy reached Euro Final 2012) Maybe because of the lack of English players in the English teams... I will give you another example. Look at Bayern and Dortmund for instance... Isn't the German federation proud of the players the young developed players they provided to help win the World Cup? (Gotze, Muller, hummels, Kroos, etc...) And a mix of experience in shweini, Lahm, Neuer, etc...

Same thing... Italy are trying to encourage coaches to let youth play in the first team of the clubs in order to develope the squadra. I am sure that you heard of that.

So, basically, having local players play for their club is
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri May 15, 2015 2:28 pm

farfan wrote:some non italian followers of Serie A are extremely annoying .
they act like they're honorary citizens of Italy and are more zealous when it comes to the national team than some italians themselves .  
i follow some of them on twitter for news  and they get on my nerves sometimes with their italian phrases and insults . :facepalm:

you don't see foreign fans of the EPL having this obsession over the english national team and anything england related .

Its our choice mate. Problem?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 41 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 41  Next