Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Davide Santon #21 Empty Re: Davide Santon #21

Post by Katy Perry Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:20 pm

Il bambino hmm

I guess this is a *bleep* off to Dodo' and the Divine. I wonder how Mancini will play his fullbacks now with Santon/Naga/D'ambro all being equally good both as a RB and a LB.
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by moutinho98 Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:42 pm

whats happened to us...sign newcastle reject Sad
moutinho98
moutinho98
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by fishball Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:13 am

still an improvement over dodo, nagatomo and jonathan.

our best fullback this season has been d'ambrosio, kind of describes how shitty our team is.
fishball
fishball
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:05 am

fishball wrote:still an improvement over dodo, nagatomo and jonathan.

our best fullback this season has been d'ambrosio, kind of describes how shitty our team is.

I agree about all.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by fishball Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:07 am

Robespierre wrote:

I agree about all.

hey robes how are you doing man?

honestly i think we're in too deep this season man.

i dont watch Inter much this season because serie A isnt broadcasted in my country and my streaming quality is choppy at best so can you tell me what exactly is going on with inter? any tactical problems or just plain incompetence of our players from back to front line?

fishball
fishball
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:18 am

What's weird about Santon is that he looked at his best in his first season at Newcastle and then got a little worse, imo. Not that he got that much chances to get back into the team anyway. Hopefully it'll be a happy return to Inter for him.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:48 am

Art Morte wrote:What's weird about Santon is that he looked at his best in his first season at Newcastle and then got a little worse, imo. Not that he got that much chances to get back into the team anyway. Hopefully it'll be a happy return to Inter for him.

That's not weird at all its called Pardew.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by InteristAli Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:55 am

I just wanted to know, why are everyone saying dodo is such a bad player? Only flaw i see in him is his positioning defensively which can be improved immensly as hes still young. Hes a good crosses, was our best before shaqiri came, brilliant on the ball and supports the attack almost every time we go forward
I just dont understand him being awful, he might not good but awful? A bit harsh aint it?
InteristAli
InteristAli
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy Perry Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:36 am

Dodo is atrocious at defending, especially in a 4 men defense. Just like Maicon in Mancini's first spell and Mourinho's Inter he needs someone like Zanetti in midfield to cover for him but he obviously doesn't contribute half as much as Maicon did and is a much worse defender as well. He's a liability, the damages he causes outweigh the advantages he brings.
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:59 am

fishball wrote:
Robespierre wrote:

I agree about all.

hey robes how are you doing man?

honestly i think we're in too deep this season man.

i dont watch Inter much this season because serie A isnt broadcasted in my country and my streaming quality is choppy at best so can you tell me what exactly is going on with inter? any tactical problems or just plain incompetence of our players from back to front line?

it's a negative season, begun badly under mazzarri wth his atrocious football and lost matches as against cagliari and parma to ruin the table. at that point he was sacked (too late) for mancini but at that  point the league was compromised... we had still playing against roma juve milan lazio so it was logical to wait to lose other points,,, but Mancini also  had to better better , and I will explain why. the league is gone anyway and I think even for EL place,  terrible inconsistency for results, I don't wait a real tuning after Palermo match tbh ..
the inconsistency is our real problem, still not solved by mancini. we don't win 3 matches in a row since 2012, embarassing, Torino won 4 in a row now , Torino..

Firstly my idea: our players are not so scrub tbh , simply many are not worthy of Inter but they are players who in clubs as Genoa or Udinese would take 8-9 points more, but simply many don't have the balls to wear the Inter kit. Well , I have just described Andrea Ranocchia. I renmind him to Bari ... I see him to Inter . I insist much on concept that playing in Inter is another sport than do it in a provincia club, it counts for all the top clubs but it is relevant expecially if the moment of club is difficult.

anyway the inconsistency depends on many things...
our players are all basically inconsistent, Guarin is the emblem of it, did you watch him against Palermo ? He played as a top player, goal and 2 assist, as against Genoa or he gave assist also to Icardi against Juve, then in other matches he is easily hateful . Other players are inconsistent for young age . Playing in Inter is an incredible responsability , not all keep this pressure, and this is the most young Inter ever reminded by me . So many 90s in pitch  ... And when you have young players in key roles you must wait you inconsistency. you can wait a brillaint match but a gray match then ... it will be always this till the young players won't  be mature.
even Icardi doesn't play always well.
We are a young team who hasn't leaders and it lost all his leaders this summer ( zanetti cambiasso samuel ..) , who had to replace these leaders as vidic didn't become starters anymore and so a this  emptiness is felt in some moments of matches. maybe this pass from old team to young team had to be more gradual  .
Lastly the managers didn't help but they increased problems. we know mazzarri , but even mancini was   debatable. we played with a scrub 4-2-3-1 system these matches and the team was apathetic with this system , we lost against torino on only shot conceded on corner when 10 seconds missed (awful spoof) but tbh we never were really dangerous with this system . Same with Sassuolo (also because Palacio and Podolski are not fit , so it's useless this 4231 if players don't run ).
yesterday we played with the old rombo 4312 and we created more chances than past finally. shaqiri as CAM was better than winger and so the rest .
our hope is Brozovic reveals to be the player seen against Palermo, because he was the key of our victory.
and of course the hope is this 4312  , the hope to have found the tactic stability. I think it was impossible to continue with that 4231....
considering the league is gone and we can just dreaming the EL, we must buiild stones for next year ( shaqiri icardi kovacic brozovic must be the columns ) for not beginning again from zero next year. so as to give a sense to this end season . just in this way we might find again with normal consistency lost  who is called 3 matches won in a row . i hope it will happen again , a day Proud
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by fishball Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:21 pm

that was a real nice post.

i really wanted to say a lot of things but i cant seem to get my words out properly so here are my points :

1. rano has to give up captaincy and it would be better if he does it voluntarily otherwise i fear there would be bad feelings between the players. he shouldnt start, nor is he cut it for the armband.

2. guarin has to go this summer. that's it. one good game followed by two, three months of frustrating shitty player who loses the ball, mispasses and shoots to the stands every week? thanks but no thanks.

3. keep batmanovic at all costs. i see you making a list of youngsters to build the team around, but youre missing maybe our most consistent and important player this season. losing him might just be a bigger loss than losing icardi.

4. i like mancini more this time, although his words after the liverpool game still made me think differently of him. he defended his team, his players and he seems to be generally better in many senses after his spell in england. so even if he doesnt start well, i say he needs to be given a chance (the management seems to think the same).

we have a new coach, our gameplan and tactics are different than before so its just normal if it takes some time for all to go smoothly.

i saw many interisti calling for mancini's head after the no-win streak and honestly i was disappointed. we are going through a rebuilding phase and we need to get used to the shit we are experiencing now. juve had done the same as well and now they are, as much as i hate to admit, back to the level they once were.

it felt nice to win again but im not convinced yet, though i like what i saw from brozovic. us under mancini this season has always striked me as unlucky. losing to a sole goal in the dying minutes twice (torino and napoli) and some matches we dominated in terms of stats but couldnt create a chance to score at all. i agree that he needs to stick to 4-3-1-2 as he did against palermo because we clearly were playing better with that. fingers crossed, fratelli. cheers
fishball
fishball
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:35 pm

Mazzari: 3 5 1 1 isnt working...stick with it untill your last day on the job

Mancini: 4231 isnt working...lets try something else

Guess we're on the right track boys
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:30 am

Satisfied about his signing, and surprising if I consider he played just 58 minutes this year because of injuries.
What exactly do the English ppl eat ? Laughing

Anyway how many times did he dribble today?  Shocked  Not sure if Santon or prime Djalma Santos lol I didn't remind even he could dribble...
Pardiola :bow:
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down