S
GIGItheBest
Juventude
Tomwin Lannister
Andrew
31 posters

Page 18 of 37 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 37  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 18 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by DeviAngel Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:56 pm

Katy Perry wrote:Candreva has been a pure winger for the last 4 years. Sturaro reminds me more of Conte/Marchisio than Gattuso because he has a good timing getting in the box.

I know that, I said reminds me of Candreva because of the transfer plus they look a like Very Happy

DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 18 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by salmano9 Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:51 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Katy Perry wrote:Candreva has been a pure winger for the last 4 years. Sturaro reminds me more of Conte/Marchisio than Gattuso because he has a good timing getting in the box.

I know that, I said reminds me of Candreva because of the transfer plus they look a like Very Happy

Lol, but candreva never transfered to juve permanently Razz
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:06 pm

I don't think we should go after Jovetic this summer. I think we should try and sign a better striker and a good CAM/winger. Anyone know how much money we might have in the summer?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:25 am

We will have more than the usual hopefully, with new contracts being signed with addidas.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:59 pm

salmano9 wrote:We will have more than the usual hopefully, with new contracts being signed with addidas.

I wouldn't be that hopeful tbh....

i can bet you Marotta will sign Zaza (:facepalm:) for 15m

Berardi for 15m

and Pereyra for 17m (who we really don't have to sign for nothing over 7m as we can get far better in his back up role for less)

that is 47m gone, apart from Berardi (who I don't think is worth more than 9m) has been wasted.....

i'd estimate what we'd have at about 11m to spend which we will as always waste on some youth players and get more "depth" scrubs from the Genoas and Udineses and Sassuolos......

so if you are expecting any major names, I'd suggest you lower your aspirations...... it won't happen
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:33 pm

Lol I don't think that we will get berardi. There is no place for him. Zaza? Maybe. If lolo leaves I guess... pereyra? It eill be on installments, and he played as much as vidal this season and was playing well, so I don't see why it is not a good idea to get him. He is just 24 and is growing...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:09 pm

I would leave Berardi and Zaza at Sassuolo for at least one more season, and I would instead spend most of our money on a striker and a CAM while also keeping our current team (except maybe Llorente and De Ceglie). Some options for a good striker could be Lacazette, Falcao (even though he's getting old, if he's a bit cheap then that's good), Cavani (a bit younger than Falcao but he's still a bit old. He could be cheaper than Falcao though, but I'm not sure), Dybala (if we can lower his price. He could also just be a one season player so I'm not sure). CAMs/Wingers some good options could be Reus (if his release clause is still around 25 million, meaning he doesn't sign a new contract. We would also have to convince him to join), Firmino, De Bruyne (Wolfsburg might not want to sell considering they're trying to build a good team, but we can try, though we shouldn't overpay for him), Eriksen (especially if Tottenham don't make it into next seasons Champions League), maybe Nasri, and I'd probably leave Mkhitaryan as one of our last options, even though he could still be a good signing.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:34 am

Juventus, Roma and Manchester United all show interest in Palermo's Paulo Dybala, but President Maurizio Zamparini favours the Bianconeri.

The 21-year-old is increasingly likely to leave the Rosanero, with his President yesterday bitterly admitting he will have to let him go.

Talking further to Tuttosport on the matter today, Zamparini has indicated a preference for the youngster’s next destination.

“There was no contact with Napoli, but it's true that I've been in touch with [Juventus director Giuseppe] Marotta,” Zamp has revealed.

“He phoned and said: 'President, if you sell him, Juve is here. We are ready to negotiate, and we are very interested in your lad'.

"I told him: Beppe, I'm glad and if I can I'll sell it to you. I'd prefer that, as it would keep Dybala in Italy.

“But knowing him as I do, I was clear: Don't expect a discount. Remember [Javier] Pastore.

“But I've already had offers from all of Europe. Chelsea, Paris-Saint Germain, Spanish clubs and other English teams.”

Juve's campaign may be hindered by Roma, who according to the Gazzetta dello Sport are the Bianconeri’s main competition for the player.

However, the Argentinean’s final destination may prove to be outside of Italy altogether, as the Daily Mail are running the line that Manchester United sent scouts to Palermo and are monitoring the player, who is currently valued at €40m.
===
I'm finally happy that zamp wants to negotiate with us and that he wants to keep the talent in italy... tbh, I would get him for 30m, he is a pure talent.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:18 pm

Juventus enter De Jong race

Juventus are the latest club to register an interest in AC Milan midfielder Nigel de Jong, who is also being chased by Manchester United and is unlikely to sign a new deal at San Siro.
Source: Tuttomercatoweb.com
Wednesday, February 11, 2015 14:37

Morata could return to Real Madrid for €30m

The strong performances of Alvaro Morata for Juventus has revived the interest of Real Madrid, who wish the striker back. They will have to pay €30 million this summer or €35m in 2016.
Source: AS
Wednesday, February 11, 2015 09:27
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:23 pm

P.S If we are about to sign a low cost striker without overpaying for payers like Dybala here is Kruse a very good striker for a cheap price:

Kruse has €12m release clause

Monchengladbach forward Max Kruse has a release clause of €12 million. Wolfsburg, Dortmund and Newcastle United are interested.

I would take him asap if we were to bring two strikers this summer (Matri leaving plus the other is Zaza),Kruse can play as CF and secondary striker and has scored a lot in Gremany these two seasons.

Our attacking lineup would be :

Tevez,Zaza,Kruse,Llorente,Morata Thumbs up

OK for an cheap as* like Marotta who will never pay more than 17-18 mln for Dybala for example.

Last edited by juvealbanian on Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:24 pm

Loooooooooooool Madrid clearly want him back after 6 league goals or something similar, when they could drop 50M on whoever they wanted.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:29 pm

P.S I agree to sign De Jong...I know he's getting old (near 30) but I've always been a fan of him,he's pretty good at his role plus we can get him really cheap...I'm sure Marrone will leave (if he hasn't left already) so will Sturaro who will not get any chance to play this season imo.
We can add De Jong to our bench Wink
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:56 pm

juvealbanian wrote:P.S I agree to sign De Jong...I know he's getting old (near 30) but I've always been a fan of him,he's pretty good at his role plus we can get him really cheap...I'm sure Marrone will leave (if he hasn't left already) so will Sturaro who will not get any chance to play this season imo.
We can add De Jong to our bench Wink

Naah, he earns quite a lot, and we don't need him Smile We have pogba, CM8, Pirlo, Pereyra and Sturaro already Smile
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:57 pm

juvealbanian wrote:
Juventus enter De Jong race

Juventus are the latest club to register an interest in AC Milan midfielder Nigel de Jong, who is also being chased by Manchester United and is unlikely to sign a new deal at San Siro.
Source: Tuttomercatoweb.com
Wednesday, February 11, 2015 14:37

Morata could return to Real Madrid for €30m

The strong performances of Alvaro Morata for Juventus has revived the interest of Real Madrid, who wish the striker back. They will have to pay €30 million this summer or €35m in 2016.
Source: AS
Wednesday, February 11, 2015 09:27

Are AS a reliable source? I don't think that they would go for him now... Maybe when he scored 20-30 goals lol...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:23 am

Links with Dybala. We all know what will happen anyway psg,city arsenal etc will outbid our 18 million dollar offer spread over 5 instalments and then we will buy zaza for 15 mil and he will be useless and we won't be able to find a buyer for llorente etc same old story haha..
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:01 am

Hopefully we won't sign zaza unless we sell lolo
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:40 pm

The harsh reality is i don't think we will actually improve as a team majorly for at least 2 seasons, not enough to close the gap on the big boys to be honest. We will spend most of our transfer money on berardi,zaza and pereyra and we might have to give morata back to madrid ( unlikely but possible ) this coming transfer season . Llorente's replacement is Zaza who is an upgrade on LOLO but he is not juve material, at least not yet. Pirlo,tevez,Barzagli, maybe buffon and evra could all leave at the end of next season and we will haveto compete with the likes of psg,city and barca who have unlimited bank accounts to find there replacements simply because they wanna buy the flavour of the month just for the laughs. We will not be competing with barca/madrid etc until at least 2017/2018 season and then if we keep all of our young guns and they live up to their potential that is our only hope.

I no it seems rediculas that a club with as much money power and status as Juventus can't go and buy even a expensive man city or psg reject or a real up and coming talent like firmino or douglas costa but it's the reality. Marotta's gay love affairs with mediocre italian players and udinese doesn't help the cause lol
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:18 pm

marottalad wrote:The harsh reality is i don't think we will actually improve as a team majorly for at least 2 seasons, not enough to close the gap on the big boys to be honest. We will spend most of our transfer money on berardi,zaza and pereyra and we might have to give morata back to madrid ( unlikely but possible ) this coming transfer season . Llorente's replacement is Zaza who is an upgrade on LOLO but he is not juve material, at least not yet. Pirlo,tevez,Barzagli, maybe buffon and evra could all leave at the end of next season and we will haveto compete with the likes of psg,city and barca who have unlimited bank accounts to find there replacements simply because they wanna buy the flavour of the month just for the laughs. We will not be competing with barca/madrid etc until at least 2017/2018 season and then if we keep all of our young guns and they live up to their potential that is our only hope.

I no it seems rediculas that a club with as much money power and status as Juventus can't go and buy even a expensive man city or psg reject or a real up and coming talent like firmino or douglas costa but it's the reality. Marotta's gay love affairs with mediocre italian players and udinese doesn't help the cause lol

I simply loved this post... Quote of the year for me for the Juve section. Even though it is sad, it is quite true. But still, even if we got lucky with non-local Italian players, they will be bought for a huge amount of money, thus decreasing our competitive power. The replacements we would get wouldn't be as valuable as the players that leave. (i.e Pogba, the hottest player in the market)

On the other hand, if we develop the Italian youth system, it will be totally different and they would rather stay in their home country rather than playing for $$$$ abroad ( Marchisio, Chiellini, ADP, Buffon, Seba, DDR, etc....) That is why it is important to focus on youths.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:17 am

Laughing seeing ppl that think they know and understand football more than Marotta is quite funny, even judging players and seeing the future, damn I love this section Very Happy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:34 am

DeviAngel wrote:Laughing seeing ppl that think they know and understand football more than Marotta is quite funny, even judging players and seeing the future, damn I love this section Very Happy

No one knows for sure what our transfers will look like but based on past track records my predictions on who we will buy and who will retire or leave is pretty realistic. I do not see the point in getting Perayra on a permanent deal he is average at best. We have asamoah that can play in pereyra's position now we have evra at left back and also we have got Sturaro too. Pogba,Marchisio and Vidal are all capable of playing as an emergency or back up attacking mid. Berardi looks promising he is the player I would gamble on the most to make it big and Zaza is nothing special. For example all we have to do is say no to zaza and not get peryayra on a permanent deal and right there is money for jackson martinez or firmino, isco etc players that will instantly make this team more exciting to watch and better.

Tevez is leaving at the end of next season and we will be playing in CL, coppa Italia and Serie A. We have enough room to buy a top class striker or cf .Morata can sit on the bench or fight for a spot(if he doesn't go back to real) same goes with berardi once we kick Llorente out of Juve.

What would you rather fill the team with more bench players and one unproven talent or by someone established such as Martinez,Isco or Firmino? 80 percent of people would agree with me.
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:45 am

marottalad wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:Laughing seeing ppl that think they know and understand football more than Marotta is quite funny, even judging players and seeing the future, damn I love this section Very Happy

No one knows for sure what our transfers will look like but based on past track records my predictions on who we will buy and who will retire or leave is pretty realistic. I do not see the point in getting Perayra on a permanent deal he is average at best. We have asamoah that can play in pereyra's position now we have evra at left back and also we have got Sturaro too. Pogba,Marchisio and Vidal are all capable of playing as an emergency or back up attacking mid. Berardi looks promising he is the player I would gamble on the most to make it big and Zaza is nothing special. For example all we have to do is say no to zaza and not get peryayra on a permanent deal and right there is money for jackson martinez or firmino, isco etc players that will instantly make this team more exciting to watch and better.

Tevez is leaving at the end of next season and we will be playing in CL, coppa Italia and Serie A. We have enough room to buy a top class striker or cf .Morata can sit on the bench or fight for a spot(if he doesn't go back to real) same goes with berardi once we kick Llorente out of Juve.

What would you rather fill the team with more bench players and one unproven talent or by someone established such as Martinez,Isco or Firmino? 80 percent of people would agree with me.

Yeah like Isco will leave Real where he currently enjoys and plays to join Juve and play in Serie A for 50% less salary? Forget about Firmino lol he is not coming here he is going to La Liga or EPL. Serie A can't attract big name players in their best years its time to face the reality not just spit and spread hatred.

You do realize that signing Cavani, Jackson that kind of players ain't just the transfer fee but the salary comes as part of the tranfer fee right? 30 million for a player + 4.5 million per season x 4 years =  48 million.

Pereyra this season has been great for us, you only hate that guy because he comes from Udinese, ffs you were all bitching about that flop that went to Roma that was the start of the hate for Pereyra.

Pereyra is a player who is in the Argentinian NT, who's a sub for Di Maria and plays in one of the positions where Argentina is really stacked + he outperformed Vidal this season so far no matter if you want to admit it or not.

Llorente is shit and useless, Zaza would be 2 x times better striker in this formation, he may not be the savior but selling Llorente, offloading Gio and Matri will give you funds to get Zaza and keep him here, he'll have 2 seasons to learn from Tevez + some other striker we sign in the summer. Plus Zaza would earn no more then 1.5 mil to max 2 mil per season.

Berrardi this season is average he needs playing time, something he'll get in Sassuolo and a lot of it so he can develop. Zaza is proven in Seria A and he is great for the NT I don't know what more you want from that guy.

Pogba is leaving no matter how much we dwell on it or if we want to accept it or not he is leaving. Pereyra is needed since Vidal is a shadow this season and Pereyra is doing really good If you don't agree then check his stats on every single web page.

80%? Please while you surf at least check Juventuz forums and read their opinions, at least those guys know what they are talking about. You need to think first from the position of Marotta, Serie A, Juve and the reputation this league has which is non existing. This is why I don't post here anymore or bother with it, crying, dwelling, childlish posts. I understand and I respect you opinion and you frustration I do, but hating a player ( Pereyra ) because you just don't like players who come from Udinese or because we didn't sign another player and dismiss the season he is having is simply wrong.

This ain't football manager emergency rotation? Wtf are you talking about bro? We are Juve we don't need to rely on emergency rotations. We are in Serie A, Coppa, Champions league. You need players to maintain the level that we are on right now and players like Pereyra are the reason we are ahead of Roma so far. Because currently he is a player who is a quality sub but has potential to be starter.. Pirlo is shit also so far he will be nothing more then rotation player next season and will leave the summer after next season, so we need him in the midfield.

according to whoscored.com Pereyra so far has:

92.9% completed passes in UCL, 86.% in Serie A.
2 goals and one assist and has average 1 shot per game. Let me add that the guy was used half of those 14 games as LWB, RWB, B2B, CDM and excelled as AM. Plus he was just a s sub for 5 games. Which makes it

9 games as starter 2 goals, 1 assist. 86.2% completed passes in Serie A.
1 game as started un UCL, 92.9% completed passes and played in CM with defensive duties. Ffs give the man the praise he deserves. I understand You love Vidal I do too, but Vidal is average this season he has been lucky with 3 of his 6 goals and I love him too but simply because Pereyra is rotating with him doesn't make Pereyra worthless plus Pereyra is 23 years old. This the Pogba- Marchisio scenario all over again.  Its a shame that stats don't show how many goals came from rebounds from him or actions he started. He always added a spark to our game.

One of Mkhitaryan type of player will arrive and that's progress, stop dreaming Serie A isn't the same league like 10-15 years ago, its history, gone, finito.

Waht I would do?
I would leave Berrardi and put buy back clause for 15 million ( Sassuolo are asking 20 million for their half :facepalm: ).
Get Zaza back and I am sure Marotta will add Pepe and Storari (or some player) to the deal and get Zaza for 7-8 million.
Sell Llorente, terminate Matri's loan. Sign Dybala/Lavezzi/Jovetic/Dzeko kind of a player. Sign AM maybe Praet or someone we can afford.

If we sell Pogba I would try to get Quintero from Porto he is great AM and I would go and try to splash the cash on Koke or Arda I am sure we can convince them to join, or we can go for another well talented player. Also move Asamoah to CM.

AM's : Quintero, Pereyra and Sturaro (sometimes)
CM's : Marchisio, Vidal, Asamoah, Witsel/Koke?/X,Sturaro

and that is good.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:44 am

DeviAngel wrote:
marottalad wrote:

Yeah like Isco will leave Real where he currently enjoys and plays to join Juve and play in Serie A for 50% less salary? Forget about Firmino lol he is not coming here he is going to La Liga or EPL. Serie A can't attract big name players in their best years its time to face the reality not just spit and spread hatred.

You do realize that signing Cavani, Jackson that kind of players ain't just the transfer fee but the salary comes as part of the tranfer fee right? 30 million for a player + 4.5 million per season x 4 years =  48 million.

Pereyra this season has been great for us, you only hate that guy because he comes from Udinese, ffs you were all bitching about that flop that went to Roma that was the start of the hate for Pereyra.

Pereyra is a player who is in the Argentinian NT, who's a sub for Di Maria and plays in one of the positions where Argentina is really stacked + he outperformed Vidal this season so far no matter if you want to admit it or not.

Llorente is shit and useless, Zaza would be 2 x times better striker in this formation, he may not be the savior but selling Llorente, offloading Gio and Matri will give you funds to get Zaza and keep him here, he'll have 2 seasons to learn from Tevez + some other striker we sign in the summer. Plus Zaza would earn no more then 1.5 mil to max 2 mil per season.

Berrardi this season is average he needs playing time, something he'll get in Sassuolo and a lot of it so he can develop. Zaza is proven in Seria A and he is great for the NT I don't know what more you want from that guy.

Pogba is leaving no matter how much we dwell on it or if we want to accept it or not he is leaving. Pereyra is needed since Vidal is a shadow this season and Pereyra is doing really good If you don't agree then check his stats on every single web page.

80%? Please while you surf at least check Juventuz forums and read their opinions, at least those guys know what they are talking about. You need to think first from the position of Marotta, Serie A, Juve and the reputation this league has which is non existing. This is why I don't post here anymore or bother with it, crying, dwelling, childlish posts. I understand and I respect you opinion and you frustration I do, but hating a player ( Pereyra ) because you just don't like players who come from Udinese or because we didn't sign another player and dismiss the season he is having is simply wrong.

This ain't football manager emergency rotation? Wtf are you talking about bro? We are Juve we don't need to rely on emergency rotations. We are in Serie A, Coppa, Champions league. You need players to maintain the level that we are on right now and players like Pereyra are the reason we are ahead of Roma so far. Because currently he is a player who is a quality sub but has potential to be starter.. Pirlo is shit also so far he will be nothing more then rotation player next season and will leave the summer after next season, so we need him in the midfield.

according to whoscored.com Pereyra so far has:

92.9% completed passes in UCL, 86.% in Serie A.
2 goals and one assist and has average 1 shot per game. Let me add that the guy was used half of those 14 games as LWB, RWB, B2B, CDM and excelled as AM. Plus he was just a s sub for 5 games. Which makes it

9 games as starter 2 goals, 1 assist. 86.2% completed passes in Serie A.
1 game as started un UCL, 92.9% completed passes and played in CM with defensive duties. Ffs give the man the praise he deserves. I understand You love Vidal I do too, but Vidal is average this season he has been lucky with 3 of his 6 goals and I love him too but simply because Pereyra is rotating with him doesn't make Pereyra worthless plus Pereyra is 23 years old. This the Pogba- Marchisio scenario all over again.  Its a shame that stats don't show how many goals came from rebounds from him or actions he started. He always added a spark to our game.

One of Mkhitaryan type of player will arrive and that's progress, stop dreaming Serie A isn't the same league like 10-15 years ago, its history, gone, finito.

Waht I would do?
I would leave Berrardi and put buy back clause for 15 million ( Sassuolo are asking 20 million for their half :facepalm: ).
Get Zaza back and I am sure Marotta will add Pepe and Storari (or some player) to the deal and get Zaza for 7-8 million.
Sell Llorente, terminate Matri's loan. Sign Dybala/Lavezzi/Jovetic/Dzeko kind of a player. Sign AM maybe Praet or someone we can afford.

If we sell Pogba I would try to get Quintero from Porto he is great AM and I would go and try to splash the cash on Koke or Arda I am sure we can convince them to join, or we can go for another well talented player. Also move Asamoah to CM.

AM's : Quintero, Pereyra and Sturaro (sometimes)
CM's : Marchisio, Vidal, Asamoah, Witsel/Koke?/X,Sturaro

and that is good.

I do realise players like martinez take huge wages but listen llorente is on something like 4-5 mil a season , get rid of him and we have almost half of cavani's wages a season or martinez's wages or Dzekos. Simply saying we can't attract any promising players or young top players is such a defeatist mentality, if we don't at least try we never no. Serie A isn't what it is 15 years ago but we still have sides like napoli,roma and inter who are " up and coming ". Inter and Roma have projects and visions and they will certainly always look to improve. As for AC milan they aren't what they use to be but at least with a new stadium coming in it's not all gonna be doom and gloom for them.

Despite our disagreements regarding zaza and pereyra I do agree with you to sign the forwards you mentioned and praet is a very talented player. agree with scouting quintero and considering him he is awesome, i think we should aim to try and get alex sandro at juve as well the porto left back as asamoah should be moved to his preferred central midfield role, he was awesome at udinese in that position.
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:31 pm

@Devi: Yeah, true, but the solutions for AM and CM you gave are quite average tbh... I think that we can do much better with that money we get by selling Pogba.

Hopefully Pogba stays till 2018 at least... I think that we will sell pogba when tevez leaves, as we will have to find a replacement for him at that time...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:25 pm

salmano9 wrote:@Devi: Yeah, true, but the solutions for AM and CM you gave are quite average tbh... I think that we can do much better with that money we get by selling Pogba.

Hopefully Pogba stays till 2018 at least... I think that we will sell pogba when tevez leaves, as we will have to find a replacement for him at that time...

Koke and Quintero are average ?
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:48 am

DeviAngel wrote:
salmano9 wrote:@Devi: Yeah, true, but the solutions for AM and CM you gave are quite average tbh... I think that we can do much better with that money we get by selling Pogba.

Well, Quintero is no James Rod, just another Iturbe IMO, even if I didn't see him play. His stats aren't something special really.

Koke? Well, I can't judge him a lot too, cuz I don't see him play, but I am aware that United and the top teams want him.

====

BTW, Dybala today raped Napoli's defense. Watch the highlights in footyroom and be impressed. This kid is worth 30m Euros at least.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:05 am

salmano9 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Well, Quintero is no James Rod, just another Iturbe IMO, even if I didn't see him play. His stats aren't something special really.

Koke? Well, I can't judge him a lot too, cuz I don't see him play, but I am aware that United and the top teams want him.

====

BTW, Dybala today raped Napoli's defense. Watch the highlights in footyroom and be impressed. This kid is worth 30m Euros at least.

You should start watching thembro and then only then we can comment.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 37 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 37  Next