McAgger
M99
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Dante
RealGunner
26 posters

Page 3 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 43  Next

Go down

The Official Comicbook Movies Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Comicbook Movies Thread

Post by Freeza Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:33 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:You are all hipster haters.

Batman and Robin > The Dark Knight

Srs.

What killed the dinosaurs? DA ICEEE AGEEEEEE Proud

Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

The Official Comicbook Movies Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Comicbook Movies Thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:34 pm

There's no actual proof of that though hmm

But arnie don't need no facts :coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:56 pm

Freeza wrote:
M99 wrote:
Freeza wrote:Batman Forever was probably the first movie ever I didn't like when i was little. Neither funny nor interesting in any way what so ever. Give me Batman and Robin over that any day.

pls

Batman and Robin remains the worst movie that I have ever watched and I have seen the first Twilight.

First Twilight was the best one though hmm

Batman & Robin > Batman Forever.
Wouldn't want to erase that movie from history Proud The reason movies are so good today Proud

Freeza fell for my elaborate trap to confirm that he has seen every Twilight film Proud

Mole and his hipster army all currently charging to IMDB to rate Batman and Robin 10/10.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:01 pm

Fun fact: I was once forced into reading the second instalment of Twilight. Proud
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:04 pm

McLewis wrote:I also watched Batman Forever last weekend. Thought Jim Carrey remained a good Riddler and Tommy Lee Jones' take on Two Face was believable. The rest of the movie though? Laughing

It wasn't as good as I had believed it to be when I was younger in general.

Batman Forever is awful as well. Such cheesy cringe worthy scenes and acting. Couldn't even finish the movie.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:10 pm

M99 wrote:
Freeza wrote:
M99 wrote:

pls

Batman and Robin remains the worst movie that I have ever watched and I have seen the first Twilight.

Wouldn't want to erase that movie from history Proud The reason movies are so good today Proud

Freeza fell for my elaborate trap to confirm that he has seen every Twilight film Proud

Mole and his hipster army all currently charging to IMDB to rate Batman and Robin 10/10.

I've seen the first 3, was blackmailed by a girl into watching the third one, 2 was awful, the first was mediocrely bad hmm

Didn't like Jim Carrey's Riddler one bit. Seemed like a Joker they didn't want to do. He didn't really seem like a smart mastermind as much a crazy lunatic f'er.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:32 pm

Freeza wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:You are all hipster haters.

Batman and Robin > The Dark Knight

Srs.

What killed the dinosaurs? DA ICEEE AGEEEEEE Proud

hahahaha rofl ffs why I love that movie...them one liners kill me
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:22 pm

Freeza wrote:
M99 wrote:
Freeza wrote:
M99 wrote:

pls

I've seen the first 3, was blackmailed by a girl into watching the third one, 2 was awful, the first was mediocrely bad hmm

Didn't like Jim Carrey's Riddler one bit. Seemed like a Joker they didn't want to do. He didn't really seem like a smart mastermind as much a crazy lunatic f'er.

Some of his costumes really had me questioning his sexuality Laughing

McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:21 am

The DC movie I am most looking forward to after BvS is, Shazam!. Easily one of my fav DC characters. He is unique, interesting, his abilities and the way he lives his double life. Casuals will love him. Hope they do justice to the movie.

2019 Sad
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:59 am

Btw I actually meant the second Twilight film. Kristen Stewart's facial expressions Laughing When Edward leaves Bella her "grief" rofl Papercut BRB vampire trying to rape her rofl
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:18 am

M99 wrote:Btw I actually meant the second Twilight film. Kristen Stewart's facial expressions Laughing When Edward leaves Bella her "grief" rofl Papercut BRB vampire trying to rape her rofl

Luckily some great actors got out of that shithole without a career suicide, Anna Kendrick first and foremost Proud

So anyone here that wants Spider-man to stay at Sony? Laughing Haven't heard that PoV yet.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:40 am

Well the only thing I don't want is to MCU make Spiderman a sideman by including him as a scrub in Avengers etc

He needs to have his own proper universe. Yes, include him in storylines like Civil war, Siege, Infinity etc but his universe should be treated as separate.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:53 am

Freeza wrote:
So anyone here that wants Spider-man to stay at Sony? Laughing Haven't heard that PoV yet.

why would anyone want that , lol  

i mean behind closed doors , Sony themselves secretly wish Marvel had Spiderman back Laughing

And in any case , Avengers with Spiderman , period . Who cares about what Sony wants , which is just moneys

Well Marvel should give them how much they want and get over with this . Spiderman needs to go back home badly. I mean Sony planned aunt May movie? GTFO OF THE GALAXY , give Spiderman to people they can work it out . They seem so desperate about what Spiderman has become , when even themselves know they will never make a movie as good as Marvel makes them. That alone should be enough to sell the rights , but no , moneys.. As if people will keep watching that mediocre stuff they make Laughing
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:51 pm

Latino Review reporting that Viola Davis has been cast as Amanda Waller. No surprise there, wonderful actress.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:27 pm

http://moviepilot.com/posts/2014/12/17/no-surprise-here-hugh-jackman-will-return-for-x-men-apocalypse-2521637?lt_source=external,manual
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:40 pm

Spider-Man Cameo In ‘Captain America: Civil War’ A Done Deal—Report

http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/576523/20141219/captain-america-civil-war-spider-man-appearance.htm#.VJSNG17PgF_

unreliable source. But maybe there is something in it.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:59 pm

PLEASE PLEASE make it happen. I didn't think I would live to see the day Spider Man joining the Avengers in the MCU
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:08 pm

wtffffff :bow: :bow:

Did Sony finally give the rights to Marvel?

Also is Garfield sticking with spiderman or have they choosen a new one
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:08 pm

unreliable source brahs.

Even if it's true. Marvel would want to keep it a secret for that shock value.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:31 pm

LeVersacci wrote:wtffffff :bow: :bow:

Did Sony finally give the rights to Marvel?

Also is Garfield sticking with spiderman or have they choosen a new one

It's definitely going to be someone new as Garfield is garbage.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:33 pm

lol, Garfield isn't garbage but they can find someone better for sure.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:00 am

What was garbage about Garfield can you please tell me? It's not his fault the story, script and villains sucked. Him and Emma Stone were the saving grace of those movies.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:02 am

Agreed tbh
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:35 am

Just watched Under the red hood( I know few years too late)

Wow. Probably one of the best animated film DC have brought out. Thought Joker's voice actor wasn't that good though.

No other characters share the chemistry which Joker n Batman does. In any form of entertainment.

Also Dick Grayson will always be the best Robin. The only one who fully understand batman and his code.

9/10
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:37 am

RG, it is like Ass O'clock in England, go to sleep brah
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:45 am

sleep around 6am these days
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 43  Next