The Official Comicbook Movies Thread

+22
DeviAngel
Art Morte
Blue Barrett
MaraVilla
Mr_Puyol
Kaladin
RedOranje
mr-r34
Ganso
jibers
TalkingReckless
VendettaRed07
LeVersacci
B-Mac
McLewis
Valkyrja
El Gunner
McAgger
M99
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Dante
RealGunner
26 posters

Page 2 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next

Go down

The Official Comicbook Movies Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Comicbook Movies Thread

Post by McAgger Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:46 pm

Am I the only who didn't buy the garbage hype with Garfield?

Didn't even like his Spider Man films. Thought he was a shit actor. As far as I'm concerned Maguire is the one to top.

McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Posts : 28266
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

The Official Comicbook Movies Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Comicbook Movies Thread

Post by Freeza Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:48 pm

Don't call me James wrote:Yo Freeza calm down with the Sheridan hype.

Logan Lerman is the obvious choice for the casting. Amazing actor, perfect age wise.
I think Sheridan is a better choice, and 4 years younger. Lerman good choice if it was today though.

https://twitter.com/josswhedon/status/543670026155200512
Joss Whedon make it happen Proud
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs
Posts : 23339
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

The Official Comicbook Movies Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Comicbook Movies Thread

Post by McAgger Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:50 pm

Lerman has a baby face. He'll probably still look like a teenager when he's 30. Age ain't a problem.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina
Posts : 28266
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 104

Back to top Go down

The Official Comicbook Movies Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Comicbook Movies Thread

Post by M99 Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:28 pm

Andrew Garfield garbage actor? Pls go he was the best actor in Social Network and did nothing wrong as Spidey.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 30040
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 98

Back to top Go down

The Official Comicbook Movies Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Comicbook Movies Thread

Post by Freeza Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:30 pm

@M99 wrote:Andrew Garfield garbage actor? Pls go he was the best actor in Social Network and did nothing wrong as Spidey.


He's an amazing actor. Too old imo, atleast when you know his age and he's graduating high school at the age of 30 baby face or not.

Amazing in Social Network and most of all Boy A. He was out of his mind good in that one, so much emotion with so little dialogue.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs
Posts : 23339
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

The Official Comicbook Movies Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Comicbook Movies Thread

Post by McLewis Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:35 pm

@Freeza wrote:Suicide Squad is probably my most anticipated movie of all these films except BvS.
One major character left to be cast is Amanda Waller, fat bossy black brick house of a scary woman.
There is three women in the running for the role: Oprah, Viola Davis and Victoria Spencer.
Who'd you guys want for the Amanda Waller role?

I would really want Viola Davis, since I feel she's a better actress than Oprah, even though both great. But she can also pull off the role without drawing to much attention away from the suicide squad. Oprah of course can reach out to a wider audience.. well because she's freaking Oprah, the most famous powerful and famous woman in the world.


Not feeling Cynthia Addai-Robinson's turn as a decidedly more attractive Waller?

Agree on Viola honestly as she would likely be the front-runner instantly anyway. I actually liked CCH Pounder in the role on Smallville as well.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 12680
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

The Official Comicbook Movies Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Comicbook Movies Thread

Post by Freeza Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:40 pm

@McLewis wrote:
@Freeza wrote:Suicide Squad is probably my most anticipated movie of all these films except BvS.
One major character left to be cast is Amanda Waller, fat bossy black brick house of a scary woman.
There is three women in the running for the role: Oprah, Viola Davis and Victoria Spencer.
Who'd you guys want for the Amanda Waller role?

I would really want Viola Davis, since I feel she's a better actress than Oprah, even though both great. But she can also pull off the role without drawing to much attention away from the suicide squad. Oprah of course can reach out to a wider audience.. well because she's freaking Oprah, the most famous powerful and famous woman in the world.


Not feeling Cynthia Addai-Robinson's turn as a decidedly more attractive Waller?

Agree on Viola honestly as she would likely be the front-runner instantly anyway. I actually liked CCH Pounder in the role on Smallville as well.


I like it for a tv show. But she doesn't Amanda Waller as fierce as I always have read her, and seen her in animated stuff. Hotness won't be a problem for the Suicide Squad film, Margot Robbie alone will erupt the screen in pure sexyness as Harley.

I really love Viola Davis as an actress. Race aside, I think she's probably the most fierce and intimidating looking actress out there, she has that Amanda Waller look where she might not be able to beat you in a fight. But I would be scared shitless being in the room with her.

Also Octavia Spencer* smh at myself.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs
Posts : 23339
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

The Official Comicbook Movies Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Comicbook Movies Thread

Post by M99 Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:19 pm

Apparently Avengers 2 is getting reshooted for Benedict Cumberbatch cameo as Doctor Strange.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 30040
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 98

Back to top Go down

The Official Comicbook Movies Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Comicbook Movies Thread

Post by El Gunner Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:32 pm

Dat Cumberbatch influence Proud
Whole crew has to come back to reshoot so dat they can give a GOAT 3-5 mins of screen time :bow:
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 19608
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

The Official Comicbook Movies Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Comicbook Movies Thread

Post by McAgger Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:35 pm

@M99 wrote:Apparently Avengers 2 is getting reshooted for Benedict Cumberbatch cameo as Doctor Strange.


Only a couple of scenes will obviously.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina
Posts : 28266
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 104

Back to top Go down

The Official Comicbook Movies Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Comicbook Movies Thread

Post by McLewis Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:39 pm

@Freeza wrote:
@McLewis wrote:
@Freeza wrote:Suicide Squad is probably my most anticipated movie of all these films except BvS.
One major character left to be cast is Amanda Waller, fat bossy black brick house of a scary woman.
There is three women in the running for the role: Oprah, Viola Davis and Victoria Spencer.
Who'd you guys want for the Amanda Waller role?

I would really want Viola Davis, since I feel she's a better actress than Oprah, even though both great. But she can also pull off the role without drawing to much attention away from the suicide squad. Oprah of course can reach out to a wider audience.. well because she's freaking Oprah, the most famous powerful and famous woman in the world.


Not feeling Cynthia Addai-Robinson's turn as a decidedly more attractive Waller?

Agree on Viola honestly as she would likely be the front-runner instantly anyway. I actually liked CCH Pounder in the role on Smallville as well.


I like it for a tv show. But she doesn't Amanda Waller as fierce as I always have read her, and seen her in animated stuff. Hotness won't be a problem for the Suicide Squad film, Margot Robbie alone will erupt the screen in pure sexyness as Harley.

I really love Viola Davis as an actress. Race aside, I think she's probably the most fierce and intimidating looking actress out there, she has that Amanda Waller look where she might not be able to beat you in a fight. But I would be scared shitless being in the room with her.

Also Octavia Spencer* smh at myself.


Fair enough and agreed on Davis. She's getting rave reviews on How to Get Away with Murder (haven't seen it yet myself, mind you), but I remember her best for Doubt. Excellent stuff.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 12680
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

The Official Comicbook Movies Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Comicbook Movies Thread

Post by Freeza Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:48 pm

She's great on that show. Really nailing the whole very intelligent lawyer who is very fierce and a master manipulator. SO she's pretty much perfect for the role.

Also a scoop from Latino Review that they were looking for another black and latino member for the squad. Bronze Tiger and what? maybe.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs
Posts : 23339
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

The Official Comicbook Movies Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Comicbook Movies Thread

Post by B-Mac Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:59 am

just watched Batman Forever and Batman & Robin...probably my 2 favourite batmans from the 90's

Mr Freeze Proud
The Riddler Proud
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 8830
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

The Official Comicbook Movies Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Comicbook Movies Thread

Post by RealGunner Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:00 am

you liked Batman & Robin lol?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 89084
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

The Official Comicbook Movies Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Comicbook Movies Thread

Post by B-Mac Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:04 am

lol it's so bad that it's good

Arnold and his mr freeze punch lines Laughing
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 8830
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

The Official Comicbook Movies Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Comicbook Movies Thread

Post by LeVersacci Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:39 am

Is Sony giving Spiderman back to Marvel? Why would they let go a cash cow like Spiderman?
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 13326
Join date : 2011-09-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

The Official Comicbook Movies Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Comicbook Movies Thread

Post by Freeza Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:11 pm

@LeVersacci wrote:Is Sony giving Spiderman back to Marvel? Why would they let go a cash cow like Spiderman?

Because they get 40% from a movie that will be better and earn more money. They are one movie away from killing off that franchise like 90's batman films
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs
Posts : 23339
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

The Official Comicbook Movies Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Comicbook Movies Thread

Post by LeVersacci Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:20 pm

Well I hope they give it to them so we can see him in the Civil War Smile
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 13326
Join date : 2011-09-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

The Official Comicbook Movies Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Comicbook Movies Thread

Post by RealGunner Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:21 pm

If we do see him in Civil War, it will be as a cameo at best or post credit scene. Script is locked at this point.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 89084
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

The Official Comicbook Movies Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Comicbook Movies Thread

Post by Valkyrja Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:54 pm

Reports say that they will reboot it without origin story. Kind of Superman v Batman
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 11214
Join date : 2011-11-10

Back to top Go down

The Official Comicbook Movies Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Comicbook Movies Thread

Post by McLewis Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:35 pm

I also watched Batman Forever last weekend. Thought Jim Carrey remained a good Riddler and Tommy Lee Jones' take on Two Face was believable. The rest of the movie though? Laughing

It wasn't as good as I had believed it to be when I was younger in general.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 12680
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

The Official Comicbook Movies Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Comicbook Movies Thread

Post by Freeza Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:40 pm

Batman Forever was probably the first movie ever I didn't like when i was little. Neither funny nor interesting in any way what so ever. Give me Batman and Robin over that any day.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs
Posts : 23339
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

The Official Comicbook Movies Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Comicbook Movies Thread

Post by M99 Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:27 pm

@Freeza wrote:Batman Forever was probably the first movie ever I didn't like when i was little. Neither funny nor interesting in any way what so ever. Give me Batman and Robin over that any day.


pls

Batman and Robin remains the worst movie that I have ever watched and I have seen the first Twilight.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 30040
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 98

Back to top Go down

The Official Comicbook Movies Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Comicbook Movies Thread

Post by Freeza Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:30 pm

@M99 wrote:
@Freeza wrote:Batman Forever was probably the first movie ever I didn't like when i was little. Neither funny nor interesting in any way what so ever. Give me Batman and Robin over that any day.


pls

Batman and Robin remains the worst movie that I have ever watched and I have seen the first Twilight.

First Twilight was the best one though hmm

Batman & Robin > Batman Forever.
Wouldn't want to erase that movie from history Proud The reason movies are so good today Proud
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs
Posts : 23339
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

The Official Comicbook Movies Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Comicbook Movies Thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:31 pm

You are all hipster haters.

Batman and Robin > The Dark Knight

Srs.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68822
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

The Official Comicbook Movies Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Comicbook Movies Thread

Post by Freeza Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:33 pm

@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:You are all hipster haters.

Batman and Robin > The Dark Knight

Srs.


What killed the dinosaurs? DA ICEEE AGEEEEEE Proud
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs
Posts : 23339
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

The Official Comicbook Movies Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Comicbook Movies Thread

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum