McAgger
M99
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Dante
RealGunner
26 posters

Page 14 of 43 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 28 ... 43  Next

Go down

The Official Comicbook Movies Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Official Comicbook Movies Thread

Post by RealGunner Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:20 pm

that dialogue alone is worth uncle ben.

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Official Comicbook Movies Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: The Official Comicbook Movies Thread

Post by Valkyrja Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:48 pm

The costume is already designed. The classic one it seems, with the big fat spider on the back.

Regarding the new series, I want to see the Night Gwen Stacy Died again, done properly.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:49 pm

I also want Spidey doing monologues. IMO it's a big part of the character.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:52 pm

I want a movie without love interests tbh.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:02 pm

I was talking about the series.

In the first movie I would like them to explore Peter's day to day problems and how he deals with them.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:16 pm

He needs to be more witty. A lot like it was shown in Spiderman:TAS The BEST spiderman representation ever done.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:50 pm

Much better trailer. I have more faith in the movie now. It should at least be fun. Ant Man needs to call Frank Underwood to strip Peter Russo naked and make him take a bath imo
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:49 pm

SO how many superhero flicks are getting released this year?
Couldn't give two shits about Avengers but prolly going to end up watching it Laughing
Fantastic Four definitely because - Miles Teller
ANd that Ant-Man trailer looks good and it's something new, so yeah, will watch that as well.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:57 pm

Olivia Munn cast as Psylocke – minor character and just a body to look at. Great casting.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:58 pm

El Gunner wrote:SO how many superhero flicks are getting released this year?
Couldn't give two shits about Avengers but prolly going to end up watching it Laughing
ANd that Ant-Man trailer looks good and it's something new, so yeah, will watch that as well.

3 this year. Will be hard to find time for 3 whole movies during a single year. How can they produce that many Shocked
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:00 am

Psylocke is great. Good to see them cast her.

quietly excited for Ant-man
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:01 am

Freeza wrote:
El Gunner wrote:SO how many superhero flicks are getting released this year?

3 this year. Will be hard to find time for 3 whole movies during a single year. How can they produce that many Shocked

lol nah wasn't having a dig. The superhero movie debate is old now cbb anymore really.
So it is just those three then?
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:14 am

So indifferent to Ant-Man. Was the same in the comics though honestly. I'm simply very lukewarm to him. Would've preferred Hawkeye get his own movie.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:15 am

Hawkeye is the guy I'd never want a movie with, character doesn't work for me at all.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:29 am

Freeza wrote:Olivia Munn cast as Psylocke – minor character and just a body to look at. Great casting.

Olivia Munn is a bombshell. :bow:
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:48 am

Don't call me James wrote:
Freeza wrote:Olivia Munn cast as Psylocke – minor character and just a body to look at. Great casting.

Olivia Munn is a bombshell. :bow:

She's also more diverse in nationalities than a UN convention.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:19 am

I was excited for the Ant-man movie, until they confirmed they were going with Scott Lang under the mask rather than Pym. Nothing against Lang, but I've always found Pym to be the far more engaging and compelling character overall, in spite of (or perhaps because of) his rough treatment at the hands of some writers over the years.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:23 am

I think Hawkeye could absolutely carry his own movie as well, by the way. Renner has the fame and ability to lead a movie (especially an action movie) and the character has a strong enough side-cast to carry a story on his own. However, Marvel likely want to avoid over-saturation with the Avengers casts' movies and of all the characters Hawkeye is clearly the most easily left out in that regard. Every other character has either greater public recognition or other benefits to potentially carry their own films, plus Hawkeye's supporting gallery and general character would likely be the most difficult to translate well onto the silver screen.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:44 am

Renner is a much much better supporting actor. And he hasn't really been a success yet in his own action movie. Thought his Bourne film was boring. Loved him in The Town though. If they were to make a non superpowered stand alone I'd prefer Black Widow. ScarJo is also a bigger box office draw and an actual legit star. The average movie goer doesn't know Renner by name I'd reckon.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:54 am

Michelle McLaren not directing Wonder Wiman due to creative differences
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:05 am

Freeza wrote:Renner is a much much better supporting actor. And he hasn't really been a success yet in his own action movie. Thought his Bourne film was boring. Loved him in The Town though. If they were to make a non superpowered stand alone I'd prefer Black Widow. ScarJo is also a bigger box office draw and an actual legit star. The average movie goer doesn't know Renner by name I'd reckon.

Right, a Black Widow movie would have a much higher chance of overall success than a Hawkeye film. I had Widow specifically in mind when I mentioned characters with "other benefits" for a stand-alone film. I'm not arguing that a Hawkeye film is necessary by any means, just that it could be a success if made.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:56 am

So Scott Eastwood isn't playing Steve Trever after all. Could he possibly be Hal Jordan? Don't know how a pilot would fit in though. Don't know which role he could play. Expecting it to be a big one though, guy is born to be a star.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:04 am

Green Lantern (any really) have no ties whatsoever to Suicide Squad, so Hal Jordan isn't a possibility unless they're taking a very odd approach.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:39 pm

RedOranje wrote:Green Lantern (any really) have no ties whatsoever to Suicide Squad, so Hal Jordan isn't a possibility unless they're taking a very odd approach.

Yeah that was my thought exactly. I know I don't possess a great knowledge of Hal Jordan, but I think he works for the Ferris's pilot company. Don't know if that exist in this universe given the Carol Ferris easter egg in Man of Steel, where she was an officer.
But yeah, Hal Jordan is probably a long shot.

Do you have any other ideas as to what he'd be playing? Seems like he's the hero kind of type. Green Arrow maybe?
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:24 am

So Patty Jenkins is directing Wonder Woman according to THR.
Makes sense, she was supposed to do Thor 2 and now she gets another CBM.
Don't understand how she hasn't made another movie yet after making an Oscar winning movie in 2003
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:22 am

M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 43 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 28 ... 43  Next