DeviAngel
dronte
salmano9
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Juve VS Serie A Empty Juve VS Serie A

Post by salmano9 Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:53 pm

Lots of talking and controversies has been going on lately. In this thread, lets talk about the rivals' matches, and what others say about Juve.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Juve VS Serie A Empty Re: Juve VS Serie A

Post by salmano9 Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:54 pm

Peluso mocks Roma on refs

Sassuolo defender Federico Peluso mocked Roma after contentious refereeing decisions. “All the fault of the system?”

The former Juventus man took to Twitter following last night’s 2-2 draw, which saw the Giallorossi fight back from 2-0 down with a debatable penalty and suspicions of offside on the equaliser.

“I am clearly not very lucky with Roma, as last season they disallowed my perfectly regular goal and yesterday they gifted two irregular goals. Is it all the fault of the SYSTEM?!”

The reference was obviously aimed at complaints over Calciopoli and the general belief among Juve’s rivals that the Turin giants are favoured by referees.
====
Forza Fed
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:29 am

I seriously don't think this is necessary Very Happy

Just leave the other teams in envy and hate while we are winning the title once again, there is no point of talking about others (Totti please read this).

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:06 pm

dronte wrote:I seriously don't think this is necessary Very Happy

Just leave the other teams in envy and hate while we are winning the title once again, there is no point of talking about others (Totti please read this).

Lol, there would be no other place to talk about this kinda stuff :p I don't think that the Juventus Arena is a suitable place Smile
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:29 pm

Having the most fans in Italy will result with hate from the other teams, its simple like that, if you are hated you are successful and you are doing the thing right. For example when Barca was almighty everyone hated them and it was like a holiday when they were losing, the same is happening with BM now.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:56 am

Garcia was asked whether there was a running theme in Roma’s campaign of losing the big games, having fallen to Manchester City, Juventus and Napoli.

“Please let’s remove Juve from that list,” he grimaced in reference to contentious refereeing decisions.
=====
If you can't progress to the next round in UCL, better to keep your mouth shut.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:43 am

hmm change the Title to Juventus vs Roma to be more accurate
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:09 am

@Lupi: the only ones who talk rubbish about us are roma currently, so when others like zeman start to BS I will start to put them don't worry.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:40 pm

If I see some uncivil behavior I will start lowering bars and banning Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:19 pm

@devi: Do you mean me? :p lol
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:02 am

Benitez: 'Sorry Roma, but Juve...'
By Football Italia staff

Rafa Benitez made more controversial comments after Napoli’s defeat. “Sorry Roma, but I realised Juventus will win the Scudetto.”

The Coach was bitter after a 3-1 home loss at the hands of Juve and, following his statements to Sky Sport Italia, continued to make insinuations during his Press conference.

“Juventus are a very strong side, but it’s not hard to see Chiellini’s white shirt and especially that bandage on his head with Caceres behind him,” said Benitez of the second Juve goal.

“From last year I learned the phrase ‘it can happen’ – it’s always like that against Juventus. We were in the game on 1-1, but the offside goal changed everything and we had to chase again.

“We give credit to Juventus because they have quality and hard work, which is why they’ve been winning for three years and will win again. Our rage comes from the fact we couldn’t play on level terms due to these errors.”

Benitez was asked by a reporter whether the refereeing decisions were ‘punishment’ for Napoli beating Juventus to the Italian Super Cup last month.

“I say that Juventus will win the Scudetto. After seeing so many Juventus games, that is all I can say,” smiled the Coach.

“I am sorry for Roma, but I realised Juventus will win the Scudetto...”

===
This is where this article belongs. Nowhere else. *bleep* you haters.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:28 pm

Tonight we sent a message to someone who has talked too much. I’m not naming names, I’m not going to talk about someone who isn’t here.

“I think Juve have proven to be the strongest of all, 3-1 is clear.

“Is it different in Europe where there aren’t such refereeing errors? No, the difference is that we’re in the second round of the Champions League and the rest are in the Europa League.”
===
An indirect message to Rudi perhaps?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:29 pm

That's bonbon talking
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:04 pm

I love this. It just proves that our success annoys rivals to hell.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy Perry Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:04 pm

I don't think there's a conspiracy to help Juve, it just happens.
You didn't hear Agnelli/Marotta/anyone say it was a conspiracy to help Napoli when this happenedJuve VS Serie A Callejon_09418_immagine_ts673_400_60640_immagine_ts673_400

Actually it's more likely that there will be a conspiracy against Juve given all the complaints made by Benitez and Garcia. If there's something that a ref can do worse than a mistake it's trying to balance it out
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:47 am

Katy Perry wrote:I don't think there's a conspiracy to help Juve, it just happens.
You didn't hear Agnelli/Marotta/anyone say it was a conspiracy to help Napoli when this happenedJuve VS Serie A Callejon_09418_immagine_ts673_400_60640_immagine_ts673_400

Actually it's more likely that there will be a conspiracy against Juve given all the complaints made by Benitez and Garcia. If there's something that a ref can do worse than a mistake it's trying to balance it out

Yeah, I guess cuz we were already going to win the scudetto during that phase... And this match was really really unimportant. It was during the EL SF vs Benfica and everyone was focusing on that match. I didn't care less when we lost this match. Nobody did actually... But we sadly dissapointed in the EL vs Benfica, another disappointment from Conte, that he wasn't able to score against benfica in more than 90 minutes with them having -1 player after the 70th minute.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:29 pm

Claudio Lotito told Roma to “keep their books in order” and James Pallotta slammed the “foolish and ignorant” Lazio President.

The war of words has been raging since Sunday’s 2-2 Derby della Capitale, as Lotito said he’d resign from the club if Roma won the Scudetto.

Giallorossi director Mauro Baldissoni hit back and noted “they’re the experts” on betting – a reference to captain Stefano Mauri’s on-going illegal betting and potential match-fixing investigation.

“I don’t want to cause controversy, but I’d just tell Baldissoni to not waste time on these things and instead focus on keeping his club’s books in order,” replied Lotito.

“If he wants to come to Formello, we can show him the gambles we took and won by restoring the financial health and efficiency of Lazio.”

Roma are on a warning from UEFA after violating the Financial Fair Play rules, but President Pallotta released a damning statement on the official Roma website.

“Lotito continues to make foolish and ignorant statements about our club’s economics. Next time I come to Rome I will attempt to educate him on our strong and profitable financial position as I would speak to a young child (speaking slowly with as many one syllable words as possible).

“If he still can’t figure it out, I give it up.”
===
What's up with their finances? Are we the cheaters now? Hmmm
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:11 pm

Jose Holebas believes Roma have “superior strength in depth to Juventus” and praised Francesco Totti’s selfie.

The defender spoke to Sky Sport Italia about the title race, which sees the Giallorossi three points adrift of the leaders.

“I don’t like to talk about the Scudetto, as I prefer action to words,” commented Holebas.

“I will say we have an excellent squad, with more strength in depth at Juventus, seeing as we often cover for various absentees while the Bianconeri almost always play the same guys.

http://football-italia.net/61255/holebas-roma-stronger-juve
------------

Just hours before our B team trashed Hellas rofl

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:28 pm

Rudi Garcia after Roma draw VS Palermo:

"Above all, it was Juventus who payed the referee in this match. We were supposed to be given a penalty for that tackle from maresca."

Lol, btw Palermo had a 1 on 1 chance that was flagged offside which it was not. Lol, the refs are saving Roma's ass a lot these days.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:04 am

salmano9 wrote:Rudi Garcia after Roma draw VS Palermo:

"Above all, it was Juventus who payed the referee in this match. We were supposed to be given a penalty for that tackle from maresca."

Lol, btw Palermo had a 1 on 1 chance that was flagged offside which it was not. Lol, the refs are saving Roma's ass a lot these days.

What the heck? Did he actually say that? If so I feel as though it's a bit disrespectful to say something like that. Also, like Salmano said, Palermo had a one on one in the final minutes ruled wrongly offside I think.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:18 am

No bro Very Happy Hahahaha I just made that up Very Happy , but yeah my comment is true.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:30 pm

Empoli should've went to penalties with Roma, but the ref gave Roma a penalty on a slide tackle that the player clearly got the ball on.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:59 pm

Yep. Another controversial win for them... Was about to post this but forgot to hit the send button lol...
====

Remember our match vs Roma? Go to minute 86, the fight between Morata and Manolas, what I don't get is, why did Morata get a red card ffs...?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:40 am

Rudi Garcia insists Roma should “have faith in the referee” after beating Empoli in the Coppa Italia with a contentious penalty.

Replays show Piotr Zielinski went into a sliding tackle on Leandro Paredes and got to the ball first, but referee Di Bello pointed to the spot at the 114th minute.

“You can see that he cuts down his legs, then it’s difficult to tell whether it was before or after he got the ball. I think the referee was in an excellent position to judge, as he was only five metres away, so we should have faith in his judgment,” Garcia told Rai Sport after viewing the footage.

“In any case, I don’t want to talk about referees and incidents. Can we talk about football, please?”

Many Giallorossi supporters, fan sites and even the Rome-based Corriere dello Sport admitted this was not a penalty, but Garcia remained adamant.

Even without that spot-kick, Roma were forced to extra time at the Stadio Olimpico by a reshuffled Empoli side after drawing 1-1 in 90 minutes.

“In the Coppa the important thing is qualification. We know that if you don’t double your lead, there is always the risk of a counter-attack.

“We knew Empoli were a very irritating team for their opponents and we had many chances, but didn’t finish them well. At the end of the day, despite extra time, we qualified.

“We are in good shape and played 120 minutes, but need to improve in attack and score more goals. Empoli are a solid team, although other than the goal I don’t recall any other scoring opportunities.

“I am happy with the approach, but we should’ve been more consistent. We used a new system and need to work on this too.”

Garcia was asked about Mattia Destro, who has been heavily linked with a move away after complaining at his lack of playing time.

“If a big offer arrives then I don’t know what the President will decide. No player is untouchable. I hope that deadline day comes quickly, as I’ve already had to say 10 times that Mattia will stay here.

“Do I like Jovetic? Yes, the same way I like Aguero, Dzeko, Nasri and any other Manchester City player.
===
Ehm ehm... Now you say that you...?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:44 pm

This guy rofl

Coaches like him should get fined for pressuring the referees.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next