Arquitecto
Kaladin
M99
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

AC Milan vs Fiorentina - Page 2 Empty Re: AC Milan vs Fiorentina

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:43 pm

Torres goes from being the scrub flop who gets in the team via club owners interference, to flopping anyway yet again.

Now he finds himself in a new country, with a new president who also wants to interfere and have him in the team no matter what rofl

Torres is the luckiest scrub alive.

Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

AC Milan vs Fiorentina - Page 2 Empty Re: AC Milan vs Fiorentina

Post by Guest Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:20 pm

with the brainless incompetent midfielders providing no team effort and service whatsoever i dont expect torres to do well. in fact menez has been making this attack horrendously slow.

there were very encouraging movements from torres, always running in spaces, always waiting for swift and quick moves from midfielders. as soon as torres drops back then u will see torres of chelsea.

the midfielders we have on disposal cant even make a decent pass at final third.

frankly how many assists any of our midfielders have registered in past few seasons... not even bloody 10 assists in 2 seasons all combined!!!

our players is all about solo effort... so if that fails the whole team fails...
there is no competence to start off with, and then there is no team effort no communications whatsoever on pitch.

so all this torres accusation is a bit absurd.

well any rotation with our attacks are not going to help much... especially against big teams because our midfield sucks anyway.

like i said montolivo could make some changes but it wont make a massive difference.

i would rather like van ginkel to feature more, and when montolivo is fit would team up with him, and de jong to complete midfield. at least we will have a decent passer and b2b midfielder, and montolivo playing as a central midfielder.

im going to say this again... even with messi and ronaldo upfront.. with the lack of quality and competent midfielders we have.... we will remain the same... for years to come...

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum