Casciavit
neuro11
futbol
windkick
Donuts
24 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Paris Saint-Germain vs F.C Barcelona - Page 3 Empty Re: Paris Saint-Germain vs F.C Barcelona

Post by windkick Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:56 pm

eelir wrote:So we still suck at set pieces... A LOT!

Finally have two tall CBs in Pique and Mathiu, and we still only use one of them and go with the short Masch to pair with one of them.

Dude Pique always steps up in big games...why use Masch ahead of him in a big match?

windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Paris Saint-Germain vs F.C Barcelona - Page 3 Empty Re: Paris Saint-Germain vs F.C Barcelona

Post by danyjr Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:57 pm

I don't want to praise oil money but PSG playing really good football.

Oh and embarrassing performance by Barcelona.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:57 pm

Probably the worst performance I've seen by Busquets in my life.

Still not the worst player from barca though.

Alba Laughing
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:57 pm

The Franchise wrote:If Messi is going to just stand there and walk, can he at least just man mark a CB?

At the moment he is floating around in the middle of nowhere and Pedro is has to be in 2 different places.

Yup, absolute suicide.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:58 pm

embarrassing.
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:01 pm

Is Adriano on the bench?

Get both fullbacks off as far as im concerned, dont care how bad Montoya is.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:02 pm

Also get Xavi on, maybe that one someone will pass the damn ball once in a while.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:07 pm

Can't you see what's going on?
Lucho wants the goalkeeper issue resolved once and for all - thus he rotates in young MAtS, new to a big club, league and competition, for a tough away CL game after not having played him in the league, sets your team up to be fragile and voila - one problem less No
bastard Mad
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:09 pm

Mathieu has been solid. Has to cover both himself and Alba but he is doing well. Better than the other 3 defenders.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:11 pm

MATS could do nothing with 1st or 3rd goal. 2nd one he came out for the cross when he would probably been better off staying but dont think it made a difference.

He swept up well this second half though and he has made good ball decisions with his feet.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:13 pm

RealGunner wrote:Mathieu has been solid. Has to cover both himself and Alba but he is doing well. Better than the other 3 defenders.

Today was the day for Pique, Bartra, Mathieu backline plus 1.

Nothing learnt from last season.

Mascherano done nothing especially wrong but still.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:14 pm

lol just saw the 2nd goal while Verratti is subbed off - the guy is something like 1,56m Laughing Rakitic Laughing
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:15 pm

i would rather gone with Pique-Math in this match as our CB's. I know everyone here absolutely hates Pique, but he steps up in big games.

Not sure how Busq is getting owned so hard out there. Thats been a big issue this match.
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:21 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:lol just saw the 2nd goal while Verratti is subbed off - the guy is something like 1,56m Laughing Rakitic Laughing

While I obviously agree. I have no keep repeating, the corner should have been avoided very easily, but Alba thought it would be a good idea to dribble instead of pass.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:28 pm

The Franchise wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:lol just saw the 2nd goal while Verratti is subbed off - the guy is something like 1,56m Laughing Rakitic Laughing

While I obviously agree. I have no keep repeating, the corner should have been avoided very easily, but Alba thought it would be a good idea to dribble instead of pass.

I didn't see the goal in context, just a repeat. Barca pressing hard for the equalizer now..
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:29 pm

FFS Mascherano you still dont know what the offside line is?

Cavani almost killed all hope because that clown.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:39 pm

Defense awful, Busquets worst game of his career, Iniesta is nobody nowadays, Pedro should be playing in B-team...

Neymar and Messi only onces who played in a proper level for this kind of game. Suarez can't come soon enough.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:41 pm

So the to recap:
* defense is shit, especially in set peaces (probaly Lucho's fault)
* our pressing against a half-in-form elite club sucks
* and we definitely need the third WC striker badly. Pedro is not Barca material. Period! free can come and say whatever he wants, but Pedro has been Mierdo for really really long now.

Last edited by eelir on Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:42 pm

Alba got properly #REKT. DAYUM.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:43 pm

Mathieu has to start big games at LB in the future.

Alves------Vermaelen/Masch-----Pique-------Mathieu

Also I think Midfield has a big problem which has been going under the radar for some time. I don't understand Rakitic's role and I don't know what's Iniesta's role either? It seems to be some sort of understanding issues between Rakitic-Busquets or just that Busquets is used to start the play from deep but he isn't doing that anymore? I didn't see him having the ball as much as he used to in the past.

I might be making too much out of this but the midfield isn't looking right.

Last edited by RealGunner on Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:43 pm

Fußball wrote:
billy_gr wrote:why we keep starting Pedro?

Suarez is still suspended.
Laughing
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:44 pm

Mathieu doesn't really do well at fullback anymore... he's OK.  But he's a much, much better CB.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:46 pm

eelir wrote:So the to recap:
* defense is shit, especially in set peaces (probaly Lucho's fault)
* our pressing against a half-in-form elite club sucks
* and we definitely need the third WC striker badly. Pedro is not Barca material. Period! free can come and say whatever he wants, but Pedro has been Mierdo for really really long now.

I would add that either the team is arrogant or stupid.

The amount of times they tried to dribble in the defensive and midfield thirds leads me to believe its one of them.

And I dont get how we supposed to press when we change our shape to press. Perhaps if we were consistently pressing well week in-week out, it would be possible, but now?

Last edited by The Franchise on Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:51 pm

RealGunner wrote:Mathieu has to start big games at LB in the future.

Alves------Vermaelen/Masch-----Pique-------Mathieu

Also I think Midfield has a big problem which has been going under the radar for some time. I don't understand Rakitic's role and I don't know what's Iniesta's role either? It seems to be some sort of understanding issues between Rakitic-Busquets or just that Busquets is used to start the play from deep but he isn't doing that anymore? I didn't see him having the ball as much as he used to in the past.

I might be making too much out of this but the midfield isn't looking right.

Do you mean in attack or defence? In attack, I find we spend way too much of the game on one side of the pitch and it doesnt go across to the other. Once Dani Alves touches the ball on the right past the half way line, it almost never reaches Alba on the other. And the same the other way around.

Once its on the right, it stays there or gets forced into the middle for Messi/Neymar coming inside. But we hardly ever go from rightback to Rakitic to Busquets/Iniesta to Alba. Or the other way around. Ball doesnt circulate.

Even against ptb teams it doesnt, it ends in a cross.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:57 pm

Rakitic had his breakout season at Sevilla as a 10.  He CAN play a lower role and has done it pretty well in the past....  but i still don't understand this concept of buying players and playing them in roles where they're not at their best.  Madrid does this all the time too and it drives me crazy.

That's why i also hope the Mathieu stays at CB.

Finally, is Suarez going to play central striker or move to the right?  Again, buying a guy to play him out of position.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:00 pm

Barcelona are lucky PSG strikers are jokers. Cavani and Pastore could have added a couple more had it not been for their complacency.

Last edited by danyjr on Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next