Juveman17
elm_baraja_shaman
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Juventus vs Cesena - Page 2 Empty Re: Juventus vs Cesena

Post by Juventino89 Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:46 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:
elm_baraja_shaman wrote:gotta feel bad for Coman, he had more gameplay at PSG than we lied to him we would offer :facepalm:

Bro, what's wrong with you honestly, I bet you barely even watched Coman at PSG, plus we're only 4 games in to the season, relax. He already started one of the games and featured a bit in another.
[/quote]

Not only this, he's constantly being negative about everything that has to do with juve. Just grow up dude. Fact is that we currently are doing very good(yes even pereyra).

Juventino89
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:49 pm

I think we should gradualy adjust to another formation but since the 352 has been successful in Serie A and the team is build for that Allegri is trying to keep it that way.

On Europe we definitely must change but we can't risk experiment with formations in Serie A,a drastic change may confuse our team and player tactics.
I'm sure Allegri is working on training with new formations but he's simply not taking the risk.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:49 pm

Juventino89 wrote:
GIGItheBest wrote:
elm_baraja_shaman wrote:gotta feel bad for Coman, he had more gameplay at PSG than we lied to him we would offer :facepalm:

Bro, what's wrong with you honestly, I bet you barely even watched Coman at PSG, plus we're only 4 games in to the season, relax. He already started one of the games and featured a bit in another.

Not only this, he's constantly being negative about everything that has to do with juve. Just grow up dude. Fact is that we currently are doing very good(yes even pereyra).[/quote]

Pereyra was good, I haven't complained about him have I, the question here is why can't Coman be offered a chance against these kind of teams and dude stfu if you have nothing constructive to say, this is a forum we cannot all agree, I did NOT insult you or anyone here, you either be constructive of gtfo....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventino89 Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:52 pm

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:
Juventino89 wrote:
GIGItheBest wrote:

Not only this, he's constantly being negative about everything that has to do with juve. Just grow up dude. Fact is that we currently are doing very good(yes even pereyra).

Pereyra was good, I haven't complained about him have I, the question here is why can't Coman be offered a chance against these kind of teams and dude stfu if you have nothing constructive to say, this is a forum we cannot all agree, I did NOT insult you or anyone here, you either be constructive of gtfo....[/quote]

The guy who can only say 'mehnucci,mehgbonna' about half our team blaming people of having nothing constructive to say Laughing

edit: also there is no need for saying things als stfu or gtfo without a good reason.
Juventino89
Juventino89
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:07 pm

anyway good win too bad my prediction couldn't hold (thank u Lichsteiner Laughing )
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:09 pm

Juventino89 wrote:
elm_baraja_shaman wrote:

Pereyra was good, I haven't complained about him have I, the question here is why can't Coman be offered a chance against these kind of teams and dude stfu if you have nothing constructive to say, this is a forum we cannot all agree, I did NOT insult you or anyone here, you either be constructive of gtfo....

The guy who can only say 'mehnucci,mehgbonna' about half our team blaming people of having nothing constructive to say Laughing

edit: also there is no need for saying things als stfu or gtfo without a good reason.

ok fine sorry, you enraged me by attacking me when I hadn't insulted or attacked you or anyone in anyway, sorry to use gtfo and stfu....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:11 pm

and mehnucci and mehgbonna will always be meh in my book (only devi can be my personal police on that unfortunately Laughing )
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:15 pm

can anyone give an update on Barzagli? Will he be fit for Atalanta?
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventino89 Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:32 pm

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:
Juventino89 wrote:
elm_baraja_shaman wrote:

ok fine sorry, you enraged me by attacking me when I hadn't insulted or attacked you or anyone in anyway, sorry to use gtfo and stfu....

Attack you? Because I said you're too negative? Alright then :coffee:
Juventino89
Juventino89
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:31 pm

Juventino89 wrote:
elm_baraja_shaman wrote:
Juventino89 wrote:

Attack you? Because I said you're too negative? Alright then :coffee:

grow up became a praise ok..... anyway i said sorry take it or leave it i won't be responding to your petty attempts anymore....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:03 am

We are discussing the match in this thread, if you guys want to argue pm each other, but I do urge you to stop Tyne negativity as we are doing so well with allegri, having conceded 0 goals since the start of the season. We first need to build the strong foundation and then try other formations like the 4321.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:40 am

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:
GIGItheBest wrote:

when you are 2-0 up and you cannot give a player who left his team for playtime on a promise you gave him then there's something really wrong somewhere....

I know what you mean, but I'm pretty sure he'll get his playing time sooner or later, don't forget Pepe hasn't played in a while either.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:48 am

Alot of peapole here need to realize soon that the 4-3-3 is NOT for this season cause u can not play a formation when there are no back up at all for the central defense and the left back it would just make no sense. the only way we get to play 4-3-3 this season is if we buy a central defender and left back in january.
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:13 am

BoBo wrote:Alot of peapole here need to realize soon that the 4-3-3 is NOT for this season cause u can not play a formation when there are no back up at all for the central defense and the left back it would just make no sense. the only way we get to play 4-3-3 this season is if we buy a central defender and left back in january.

Not even in the defense as much as the attack
Who are the wide attackers? Giovinco? Tevez? On paper maybe, but it ruins the harmony of the team.

4-3-1-2 should be the goal in my opinion. It leaves Tevez central and it adds a creative presence in the midfield that is lacking, and it removes a defender. But this is also just theory

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:51 pm

I think too much is being made of the formation. Plus, like others said, we lack players to just switch formations. I think we have enough defensive depth to switch for some games, not all, but we definitely lack the proper attacking players to have a three man front line.

This formation maximizes getting our best players on the field. I think our tactics are more important than changing a formation. As I posted in the Allegri thread, Buffon said that he is trying to get the team to play in a way that will allow them to attack and rest in spurts rather than playing at full speed at all times like they did under Conte. That's more important to me right now than changing formations.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:43 pm

Luca wrote:
Not even in the defense as much as the attack
Who are the wide attackers? Giovinco? Tevez? On paper maybe, but it ruins the harmony of the team.

4-3-1-2 should be the goal in my opinion. It leaves Tevez central and it adds a creative presence in the midfield that is lacking, and it removes a defender. But this is also just theory

I agree that the 4-3-1-2 would be the better fit if we were to play with a back 4. However, that is only down to Tevez not want to play that wide (which i think is selfish, cause it would be for the better of the team in the event of a back 4) but i absolutely loved the way Mourinho deployed 3 strikers in his treble winning internat. and if Max did it that way we would be fully equiped for the 4-3-3.

Max has already said that he can never play the back 4 without Barzagli in it and so this gets me to the point Juventude is making, that it is not so important what tactical lineup we go with but more so the approach to the game. And i think it is already clear to see the more offensive approach and quicker attacking scemes along with the much more selfconfident attitude the whole team transpires.
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:17 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:
elm_baraja_shaman wrote:
GIGItheBest wrote:

when you are 2-0 up and you cannot give a player who left his team for playtime on a promise you gave him then there's something really wrong somewhere....

I know what you mean, but I'm pretty sure he'll get his playing time sooner or later, don't forget Pepe hasn't played in a while either.
Reason he came from PSG are twofold:
- Playing time
- Ability to leave if playing time is not there per the contract

So it's mostly to Juve's advantage to play him... they have two years to do it.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:19 pm

Not sure he would have played more at PSG tbh. Bahebeck is his replacement and he's only gotten 112 mins so far... BUT, Lavezzi got injured. So i foresee more playing time for him.

Cup formations will be the most telling. Bahebeck is guaranteed to start those for PSG.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2