+3
Art Morte
Red Alert
Kick
7 posters

Go down

Darren Bent & Mark Hughes Empty Darren Bent & Mark Hughes

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:29 am

Mark Hughes- resigned from his position to get A.Villa job, then hoping Harry would go to Chelsea and he'd get the Spurs job. guess what...he didn't get anything. He lost his job and is unlikely to manage at top level this year.

Darren Bent- Absolutely shafted Sunderland in January, and ditched them for Villa, saying Villa are more ambitious bla bla. Now Villa have hired a relegating-expert manager, sold their 2 best players and suppliers of Bent and lack of ambition is just hilarious, while his former club Sunderland, have been rebuilding nicely and IMO are in a way better shape than A.Villa.

Which one comes across as a bigger loser atm...Do you have sympathy with either one ?

Back to top Go down

Darren Bent & Mark Hughes Empty Re: Darren Bent & Mark Hughes

Post by Kick Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:19 am

LOL at both tbh.

Bent is a good player though.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:16 am

Fail. :lol!:
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:56 am

I wouldn't worry about Aston Villa that much. They've got money (20th biggest revenue in Europe in 2009-2010) and I'm sure they'll invest. The manager is a bit of a question mark, though. So Bent's decision is still OK in my eyes.

Hughes, on the other hand, I can't quite understand what his motives were. Hard to imagine this - he being unemployed still - is what he had in mind. So that's quite a fail right there...
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by gkamtu Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:34 am

you cant rate bent like dat..
gkamtu
gkamtu
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:57 am

you can be a manger for as long as u want to be but you cant play top flight football forever, so id say mark hughes is in a much better position, just waiting in the wings with carletto and rafa for a job offer to come round
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by cheesy Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:08 pm

I don't particularly have sympathy for either of them, as things will probably work out for them in the long term.

Mark Hughes-Nobody knows if he left the Fulham job to get the Aston Villa one for definite. For all we know, he could have wanted a break from football. If he wants a job, he will get one soon enough. If he wants one sooner, there would be plenty of jobs abroad available.

Darren Bent-The way the transfer market is now, I don't feel sorry for Bent at all. Even if Aston Villa have a bad season, Bent will still score goals. If Villa are looking like they will be relegated in January, he will soon move elsewhere, as plenty of clubs would be willing to sign him.

cheesy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by NiallQuinnsdiscoPants Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:18 pm

When Bent moved to Villa he said the reason he did so was for the better service he would receive from Young & Downing.

The other real reasons were problems with Bruce due to Bents relationship with his daughter.

Aswell as animosity with other players due to him having relationships with their ex partners.
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down