Put Darren Bent/Demba Ba in CR9 position in RM

+17
urbaNRoots
julias
Giggslegend
billy_gr
teamanarchy
ijomer
LeSwagg James
Magricos
Albiceleste
Khaled
Le Samourai
TalkingReckless
Omniscient
Lex
Gil
El Chelsea Fuerte
Berbaflop
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Put Darren Bent/Demba Ba in CR9 position in RM Empty Put Darren Bent/Demba Ba in CR9 position in RM

Post by Berbaflop Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:19 pm

Put Darren Bent/Demba Ba in CR9 position in RM, they will score the same amount of goals as him, with the service from Ozil and co.
Fact.
Berbaflop
Berbaflop
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 107
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Put Darren Bent/Demba Ba in CR9 position in RM Empty Re: Put Darren Bent/Demba Ba in CR9 position in RM

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:21 pm

:cyclops:

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid
Posts : 5952
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Put Darren Bent/Demba Ba in CR9 position in RM Empty Re: Put Darren Bent/Demba Ba in CR9 position in RM

Post by Lex Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:22 pm

Yeah but put Ali Dia in the same position and he'd score a shitload too
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia
Posts : 15097
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Put Darren Bent/Demba Ba in CR9 position in RM Empty Re: Put Darren Bent/Demba Ba in CR9 position in RM

Post by Gil Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:22 pm

Late entry for thread of the year! :lol!:
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 9447
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Put Darren Bent/Demba Ba in CR9 position in RM Empty Re: Put Darren Bent/Demba Ba in CR9 position in RM

Post by Omniscient Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:23 pm

This has got to be the most fail thread I've ever seen.

CR9, the jersey that he hasn't worn for 2 years? Ronaldo and Bent/Demba Ba playing the same position? LOL you obviously know what you're talking about.

Omniscient
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich
Posts : 741
Join date : 2011-06-20

Back to top Go down

Put Darren Bent/Demba Ba in CR9 position in RM Empty Re: Put Darren Bent/Demba Ba in CR9 position in RM

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:24 pm

Omniscient wrote:This has got to be the most fail thread I've ever seen.

CR9, the jersey that he hasn't worn for 2 years? Ronaldo and Bent/Demba Ba playing the same position? LOL you obviously know what you're talking about.

Why take it so seriously?

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid
Posts : 5952
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Put Darren Bent/Demba Ba in CR9 position in RM Empty Re: Put Darren Bent/Demba Ba in CR9 position in RM

Post by Lex Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:25 pm

You don't see Ba as a wing-to-wing striker? :coffee:
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia
Posts : 15097
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Put Darren Bent/Demba Ba in CR9 position in RM Empty Re: Put Darren Bent/Demba Ba in CR9 position in RM

Post by Omniscient Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:26 pm

english_jewel wrote:
Omniscient wrote:This has got to be the most fail thread I've ever seen.

CR9, the jersey that he hasn't worn for 2 years? Ronaldo and Bent/Demba Ba playing the same position? LOL you obviously know what you're talking about.

Why take it so seriously?

I'm not taking it seriously at all, but it's beyond hilarious because the OP most likely is taking this seriously.

Omniscient
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich
Posts : 741
Join date : 2011-06-20

Back to top Go down

Put Darren Bent/Demba Ba in CR9 position in RM Empty Re: Put Darren Bent/Demba Ba in CR9 position in RM

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:27 pm

Omniscient wrote:
english_jewel wrote:
Omniscient wrote:This has got to be the most fail thread I've ever seen.

CR9, the jersey that he hasn't worn for 2 years? Ronaldo and Bent/Demba Ba playing the same position? LOL you obviously know what you're talking about.

Why take it so seriously?

I'm not taking it seriously at all, but it's beyond hilarious because the OP most likely is taking this seriously.

I doubt it.

Kudos to him if he is though.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid
Posts : 5952
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Put Darren Bent/Demba Ba in CR9 position in RM Empty Re: Put Darren Bent/Demba Ba in CR9 position in RM

Post by TalkingReckless Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:27 pm

Put Messi in the Position of Don Gorske (Guy with record for most eaten Big Macs), he would probably still be hungry

Put Darren Bent/Demba Ba in CR9 position in RM Messi


Last edited by imalegend on Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 4200
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Put Darren Bent/Demba Ba in CR9 position in RM Empty Re: Put Darren Bent/Demba Ba in CR9 position in RM

Post by Le Samourai Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:34 pm

At first I saw the thread and thought

:shisha: Dat Mole hype has elevated to a new level........

Then I realised confused

Mole dosen't hype Darren Bent........This must just be pure premfacery.......

But in reflection it was evident......... hmm even the biggest of premfaces aren't this high on the kool aid....so I cocluded

This must be a stealth troll attempt as the avoidance of :dance: banana , suggests a deliberate inent to mask true ambitions.

SO........@OP



Put Darren Bent/Demba Ba in CR9 position in RM Yo-dawg-i-heard-you-tried-to-troll-y-u-fail-tho
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 11545
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Put Darren Bent/Demba Ba in CR9 position in RM Empty Re: Put Darren Bent/Demba Ba in CR9 position in RM

Post by Lex Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:36 pm

If this is a troll, it looks to be working
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia
Posts : 15097
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Put Darren Bent/Demba Ba in CR9 position in RM Empty Re: Put Darren Bent/Demba Ba in CR9 position in RM

Post by Khaled Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:03 pm

@OP
he has a point :coffee:
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 4268
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Put Darren Bent/Demba Ba in CR9 position in RM Empty Re: Put Darren Bent/Demba Ba in CR9 position in RM

Post by Albiceleste Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:07 pm

Berbaflop :bow:

GOAT poster.
Fact.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb
Posts : 11137
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Put Darren Bent/Demba Ba in CR9 position in RM Empty Re: Put Darren Bent/Demba Ba in CR9 position in RM

Post by Magricos Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:38 pm

ragbirjosh wrote:At first I saw the thread and thought

:shisha: Dat Mole hype has elevated to a new level........

Then I realised confused

Mole dosen't hype Darren Bent........This must just be pure premfacery.......

But in reflection it was evident......... hmm even the biggest of premfaces aren't this high on the kool aid....so I cocluded

This must be a stealth troll attempt as the avoidance of :dance: banana , suggests a deliberate inent to mask true ambitions.

SO........@OP



Put Darren Bent/Demba Ba in CR9 position in RM Yo-dawg-i-heard-you-tried-to-troll-y-u-fail-tho

:lol!:

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 1910
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Put Darren Bent/Demba Ba in CR9 position in RM Empty Re: Put Darren Bent/Demba Ba in CR9 position in RM

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:06 pm

Absolute disgrace
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 6587
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Put Darren Bent/Demba Ba in CR9 position in RM Empty Re: Put Darren Bent/Demba Ba in CR9 position in RM

Post by ijomer Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:26 pm

Khaledbarca wrote:@OP
he has a point :coffee:
:facepalm:
ijomer
ijomer
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 598
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Put Darren Bent/Demba Ba in CR9 position in RM Empty Re: Put Darren Bent/Demba Ba in CR9 position in RM

Post by teamanarchy Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:20 am

How has this thread not been locked?
Obvious troll.
But, I'll go with it anyways.
1. CR9 is not CR9... He's CR7...
Or do you still think it's 2009?
2. Show me Darren Bent/Demba Ba scoring a goal even remotely similair to this:
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/3854564/cristiano_ronaldo_beautiful_free_kick_champions_league_real_madrid_vs_marseille/
3. You should seriously be medicated.
4. I see you have a Barcelona badge under club supported.
You realise that by the premises of your argument, you could say the same for Ba/Bent in terms of replacing Messi.
Put Darren Bent/Demba Ba in LM10 position in Barca, they will score the same amount of goals as him, with the service from Xavi and co.
Fact.
Seriously now. GTFO
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 999
Join date : 2011-06-15
Age : 31

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ks16152913

Back to top Go down

Put Darren Bent/Demba Ba in CR9 position in RM Empty Re: Put Darren Bent/Demba Ba in CR9 position in RM

Post by billy_gr Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:31 am

oh.... the fury...
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3453
Join date : 2011-06-29
Age : 37

Back to top Go down

Put Darren Bent/Demba Ba in CR9 position in RM Empty Re: Put Darren Bent/Demba Ba in CR9 position in RM

Post by Giggslegend Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:37 am

this is such a disrespectful statement towards.....





...BA, he would score atleast twice as much! :dance:
Giggslegend
Giggslegend
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 619
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Put Darren Bent/Demba Ba in CR9 position in RM Empty Re: Put Darren Bent/Demba Ba in CR9 position in RM

Post by julias Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:40 am

Omniscient wrote:This has got to be the most fail thread I've ever seen.

CR9, the jersey that he hasn't worn for 2 years? Ronaldo and Bent/Demba Ba playing the same position? LOL you obviously know what you're talking about.

LMAO
julias
julias
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 1121
Join date : 2011-06-12
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Put Darren Bent/Demba Ba in CR9 position in RM Empty Re: Put Darren Bent/Demba Ba in CR9 position in RM

Post by urbaNRoots Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:37 am

I know Ba and Bent but who the hell is CR9?
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 17180
Join date : 2011-08-11

Back to top Go down

Put Darren Bent/Demba Ba in CR9 position in RM Empty Re: Put Darren Bent/Demba Ba in CR9 position in RM

Post by Berbaflop Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:10 am

teamanarchy wrote:How has this thread not been locked?
Obvious troll.
But, I'll go with it anyways.
1. CR9 is not CR9... He's CR7...
Or do you still think it's 2009?
2. Show me Darren Bent/Demba Ba scoring a goal even remotely similair to this:
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/3854564/cristiano_ronaldo_beautiful_free_kick_champions_league_real_madrid_vs_marseille/
3. You should seriously be medicated.
4. I see you have a Barcelona badge under club supported.
You realise that by the premises of your argument, you could say the same for Ba/Bent in terms of replacing Messi.
Put Darren Bent/Demba Ba in LM10 position in Barca, they will score the same amount of goals as him, with the service from Xavi and co.
Fact.
Seriously now. GTFO

Did CR7 score a hatrick vs Stoke City with the likes of NUFC?
or
Did CR7 saved a team likes Aston Villa from relegated?
Berbaflop
Berbaflop
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 107
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Put Darren Bent/Demba Ba in CR9 position in RM Empty Re: Put Darren Bent/Demba Ba in CR9 position in RM

Post by teamanarchy Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:38 am

Berbaflop wrote:
teamanarchy wrote:How has this thread not been locked?
Obvious troll.
But, I'll go with it anyways.
1. CR9 is not CR9... He's CR7...
Or do you still think it's 2009?
2. Show me Darren Bent/Demba Ba scoring a goal even remotely similair to this:
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/3854564/cristiano_ronaldo_beautiful_free_kick_champions_league_real_madrid_vs_marseille/
3. You should seriously be medicated.
4. I see you have a Barcelona badge under club supported.
You realise that by the premises of your argument, you could say the same for Ba/Bent in terms of replacing Messi.
Put Darren Bent/Demba Ba in LM10 position in Barca, they will score the same amount of goals as him, with the service from Xavi and co.
Fact.
Seriously now. GTFO

Did CR7 score a hatrick vs Stoke City with the likes of NUFC?
or
Did CR7 saved a team likes Aston Villa from relegated?
Did Demba Ba/Darren Bent score 42 goals in a season, one of which was in a champion's league final....
or
Did they score 53 in a season, outscoring the likes of Messi in the league?

Your logic is akin to that of my Labrador.

Honestly
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 999
Join date : 2011-06-15
Age : 31

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ks16152913

Back to top Go down

Put Darren Bent/Demba Ba in CR9 position in RM Empty Re: Put Darren Bent/Demba Ba in CR9 position in RM

Post by Le Samourai Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:42 am

teamanarchy wrote:
Berbaflop wrote:
teamanarchy wrote:How has this thread not been locked?
Obvious troll.
But, I'll go with it anyways.
1. CR9 is not CR9... He's CR7...
Or do you still think it's 2009?
2. Show me Darren Bent/Demba Ba scoring a goal even remotely similair to this:
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/3854564/cristiano_ronaldo_beautiful_free_kick_champions_league_real_madrid_vs_marseille/
3. You should seriously be medicated.
4. I see you have a Barcelona badge under club supported.
You realise that by the premises of your argument, you could say the same for Ba/Bent in terms of replacing Messi.
Put Darren Bent/Demba Ba in LM10 position in Barca, they will score the same amount of goals as him, with the service from Xavi and co.
Fact.
Seriously now. GTFO

Did CR7 score a hatrick vs Stoke City with the likes of NUFC?
or
Did CR7 saved a team likes Aston Villa from relegated?
Did Demba Ba/Darren Bent score 42 goals in a season, one of which was in a champion's league final....
or
Did they score 53 in a season, outscoring the likes of Messi in the league?

Your logic is akin to that of my Labrador.

Honestly
Put Darren Bent/Demba Ba in CR9 position in RM Rufus_chocolate_labrador_01_jpg_w450
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 11545
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Put Darren Bent/Demba Ba in CR9 position in RM Empty Re: Put Darren Bent/Demba Ba in CR9 position in RM

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum