Helmer
Zealous
Hapless_Hans
Valkyrja
Onyx
73 posters

Page 4 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 41  Next

Go down

2014 Summer Transfers Rumours Mk.VI - Page 4 Empty Re: 2014 Summer Transfers Rumours Mk.VI

Post by Onyx Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:25 pm

-----------Llorente/Morata
--Griezmann----------------Iturbe
----------Marchisio---Pogba/Vidal
-----------------Pirlo
--Evra----Chiellini----Barzagli---Lichtsteiner
----------------Buffon

hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

2014 Summer Transfers Rumours Mk.VI - Page 4 Empty Re: 2014 Summer Transfers Rumours Mk.VI

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:30 pm

we won't sign Griezmann lol, put Tevez there...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:45 pm

windkick wrote:Ya'll get side tracked so easy. First comes someone making fun of who someone is linked too...then a supporter of the other club trying to defend the clubs honor and then we end up with 2 pages worth of shit.

Transfer rumors please

because Madrid and Barca fans have NEVER done this rofl

sucks being on the other side eh
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:49 pm

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:b-mac, tell me why tf Vidal would join Peasant "Untied" whilst Madrid are after him?

Keep on wishing, you will have Vidal only in the twilight of your sweet dreams or when u fap on the toilet seat........

We will not sell him unless we get about 80m and that excludes your peasant team, the likes of Barca and Madrid are the only two places I can see him go should he leave so keep dreaming.....

at this rate we are more "scared" when Arsenal come calling than when a non-CL side like yours does......

so keep scaring the likes of Newcastle, Villa, Bilbaos, Marseilles and co......... and keep down there, it gone be a while so muster more player dreams and dream there for they will always happen in your dreams Proud

JD - Image Removed cause of profanity

Madrid are after Kroos and James not Vidal you pleb, why do people just make shit up to fit arguments?

the rest is not worthy of response...but a Italian club supporter calling United peasants is pretty ironic Laughing
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:02 pm

B-Mac wrote:
windkick wrote:Ya'll get side tracked so easy. First comes someone making fun of who someone is linked too...then a supporter of the other club trying to defend the clubs honor and then we end up with 2 pages worth of shit.

Transfer rumors please

because Madrid and Barca fans have NEVER done this rofl

sucks being on the other side eh

Yea? Well then how about you lead by example.

RUMOR: Ochoa linked to Benfica and Atletico Madrid
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:04 pm

we arent after vidal anymore elm
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:05 pm

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:

so keep scaring the likes of Newcastle, Villa, Bilbaos, Marseilles and co......... and keep down there, it gone be a while so muster more player dreams and dream there for they will always happen in your dreams Proud

Think about advancing from a CL group, before you mock United u pos Laughing
Vidal would take a step up with United, no way they're not in the CL next year, and the future is bright with Van Gaal at the helm. Combined with United being one of the 4 biggest clubs in the world, I can't see how it would be a step down.

Signing Morata should also be sign to gtfo go Juve if he has any hopes of winning CL.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:06 pm

B-Mac wrote:
elm_baraja_shaman wrote:b-mac, tell me why tf Vidal would join Peasant "Untied" whilst Madrid are after him?

Keep on wishing, you will have Vidal only in the twilight of your sweet dreams or when u fap on the toilet seat........

We will not sell him unless we get about 80m and that excludes your peasant team, the likes of Barca and Madrid are the only two places I can see him go should he leave so keep dreaming.....

at this rate we are more "scared" when Arsenal come calling than when a non-CL side like yours does......

JD - Image Removed cause of profanity

Madrid are after Kroos and James not Vidal you pleb, why do people just make shit up to fit arguments?

the rest is not worthy of response...but a Italian club supporter calling United peasants is pretty ironic Laughing

say all you will in the day and spend those CL lonely nites on your moist pillow full of tears, as you watch Arturo in the black and white whilst u end up with Lassana Diarra.....
Proud
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:06 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:we arent after vidal anymore elm

Vidal is definitely 100% staying then.Beautiful.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:08 pm

depends if United put the money up for Vidal, he will leave for sure.

Juventus lack any ambition. We can mock united for not being in CL, but at least they are on the market making signing to shoot straight back to the top, meanwhile Juve sign Morata, iturbe... yeah, whelp

Last edited by Mr Nick09 on Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:09 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:we arent after vidal anymore elm

that's the pt.... Vidal has no reason to join Mehn Untd then, I mean unless Madrid or Barca came calling....

yet Yahnited fans keep dreaming Proud
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:10 pm

Combined with United being one of the 4 biggest clubs in the world

United's marketed well in Denmark it seems.

Dat appeal,Dat prestige.Ignore the circumstances,just go with the brand name Proud
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:11 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:depends if United put the money up for Vidal, he will leave for sure.

Juventus lack any ambition. We can mock united for not being in CL, but at least they are on the market making signing to shoot straight back to the top, meanwhile Juve sign Morata, iturbe... yeah, whelp

but these are just far fetched dreams of United supporters Proud no CL football for one year has put us on the same level as Norwhich Proud rofl
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:12 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:depends if United put the money up for Vidal, he will leave for sure.

Im convinced the likes of Shaw,Herrera guided by the tactical genius LVG will shoot them back to the top straight away.

Last edited by S on Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:12 pm

As a hardcore Juve, United, Madrid, Bayern and Barca fan it hurts me deeply to read these arguments.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:13 pm

Freeza wrote:
elm_baraja_shaman wrote:

Think about advancing from a CL group, before you mock United u pos Laughing
Vidal would take a step up with United, no way they're not in the CL next year, and the future is bright with Van Gaal at the helm. Combined with United being one of the 4 biggest clubs in the world, I can't see how it would be a step down.

Signing Morata should also be sign to gtfo go Juve if he has any hopes of winning CL.

:facepalm: 
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:13 pm

B-Mac wrote:

but these are just far fetched dreams of United supporters Proud no CL football for one year has put us on the same level as Norwhich Proud rofl

We're arguing too much.How about a sig/avatar bet that you wont sign Vidal ? hmm You game hmm
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:14 pm

lol I would like Vidal to Manchester for watching Elm's reactions then Laughing Proud
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:14 pm

People need to stop giving Man Utd fans' false hopes. So far they've made some good signings so there's no need to set standards so high.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:16 pm

I stopped reading into Man U rumors since last season..
they were linked to cristiano, messi, thiago, cesc, herrera, vidal, iniesta, kroos, and many more, laughable really, didn't a fan start a fund to bring back cristiano? rofl
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:17 pm

Robespierre wrote:lol I would like Vidal to Manchester for watching Elm's reactions then Laughing Proud

but of course u Inter pos Proud
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:19 pm

Shaw is a very good fullback, he is as good as anyone in EPL in his position. Herrera likewise, he is a fantastic player and people not watching Bilbao regularly have no idea how good he is.

Watching the way this dutch national team behaved this world cup, with players no one would want in their squad bar rvp and robben, tells me that Van Gaal is an excellent coach. he gets his players to fit into a tactical game plan that fits them and their strength and get the team to hit their objectives.

I know we will all be rooting for them to fail, but they realistically wont. And this is still a manager that achieved far more than Conte in CL just recently. Free hate dawgs, they are out there trying to sign top players and with van Gaal guidance, they will be real good.

Just my 2 cents, if i am vidal, and united offer me more money, i go. Conte has proven to be very bad in CL, and next year wont be an exception. might as well try my luck with one of the best manager of recent years. Not to mention that he has nothing else to prove in Serie A. Moving to England would actually be a good move for him.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:21 pm

'Very bad' Nick Laughing

1 good campaign 1 bad one, yep he's destined to be a flop.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:24 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:

1 good campaign 1 bad one, yep he's destined to be a flop.

this Yahnited and Mehdrid fans will say any sh*t to make their pts look sweet.....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:25 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Shaw is a very good fullback, he is as good as anyone in EPL in his position. Herrera likewise, he is a fantastic player and people not watching Bilbao regularly have no idea how good he is.

Watching the way this dutch national team behaved this world cup, with players no one would want in their squad bar rvp and robben, tells me that Van Gaal is an excellent coach. he gets his players to fit into a tactical game plan that fits them and their strength and get the team to hit their objectives.

I know we will all be rooting for them to fail, but they realistically wont. And this is still a manager that achieved far more than Conte in CL just recently. Free hate dawgs, they are out there trying to sign top players and with van Gaal guidance, they will be real good.

Just my 2 cents, if i am vidal, and united offer me more money, i go. Conte has proven to be very bad in CL, and next year wont be an exception. might as well try my luck with one of the best manager of recent years. Not to mention that he has nothing else to prove in Serie A. Moving to England would actually be a good move for him.

I would appreciate if you give a more balanced argument.But you're just bigging up one while at the same time discrediting the other entity.

Two seasons in CL and he's very bad.Do you even know how Carlo performed in his first two seasons in CL ? But today he's branded the CL genius by many.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:25 pm

of course Conte destroying then defending champions Chelsea was dumped after that season....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 41  Next