Art Morte
LeSwagg James
B-Mac
Firenze
cyberman
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Adidas to become Utds new sponsor - Page 2 Empty Re: Adidas to become Utds new sponsor

Post by Peccadillo Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:28 am

I should point out that I agree Adidas short changed Madrid slightly.. Or rather, RM were stupid to extend the contract by so much.

Peccadillo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Adidas to become Utds new sponsor - Page 2 Empty Re: Adidas to become Utds new sponsor

Post by McAgger Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:15 am

We're getting 25m per year from Warrior to wear that pile of garbage that they make. And these shower get THAT. :facepalm:
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:17 am

Don't call me James wrote:We're getting 25m per year from Warrior to wear that pile of garbage that they make. And these shower get THAT. :facepalm:

That moment you realize we are a bigger club by a long margin Proud
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:21 am

How long before the guy at Adidas gets the sack?
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:57 am

Why would he get the sack?
Were the biggest club in the world. We don't rely on 50% of players rights or raping the league of their tv revenue.
That's not a dig, it's two completely different models. People underestimate on here how big the epl is. Absolutely huge. More watch utd matches than any matches barca or Madrid have bar El Classico (probably) and even then wed still probably run them close.
The competition at 750m was still fierce, it's not as if Adidas thought they'd blow the rest out of the water.. Warrior are still in the hunt at 750 lol.
It's market competitive rates

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:06 am

I honestly don't think warrior have the cash to compete with Adidas and Nike, they have nowhere near there bankroll. It will be Adidas for sure
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:00 am

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bt23AweCYAEH9Lq.png

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Puyol Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:26 am

When is Nikes contract up with Barca?I don't see them losing Barca,it's the only big team Nike has left.Let the bidding begin. Cool 
Mr_Puyol
Mr_Puyol
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:27 am

Mr_Puyol wrote:When is Nikes contract up with Barca?I don't see them losing Barca,it's the only big team Nike has left.Let the bidding begin. Cool 

Inter.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Puyol Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:34 am

Robespierre wrote:
Mr_Puyol wrote:When is Nikes contract up with Barca?I don't see them losing Barca,it's the only big team Nike has left.Let the bidding begin. Cool 

Inter.

http://media.giphy.com/media/HyDAt79JnlY4M/giphy.gif
Mr_Puyol
Mr_Puyol
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by MaraVilla Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:42 am

Robespierre wrote:

Inter.

http://33.media.tumblr.com/b100c976ed00fe3b40f00baa9582ff8b/tumblr_n1tt4tXgYo1s2wio8o1_500.gif
MaraVilla
MaraVilla
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:08 am

of course I meant " AND Inter. "

but yes, I suppose it was the West Ham United to win CL 4 years ago .
Last Barca's victory was in 2011, just the year after. or the titles won in the history

okay stop to talk with these

We also would have had to pass to Nike but we preferred to renew recently. Awful error made by us

Basically all the mmportant European clubs are on Adidas by now .

And surely it is not a case.

They give more money but then I am noticing the downgrade also about the kits.
RED agrees about it.
He complained about the last kits made by Nike for Manchester Utd and as Interista I can testify also Nike doesn't make a decent kit respectable of tradition for Inter since 2009 2010 Laughing
the last were bad.

While this United kit looks like nice ( expect that sponsor, but Adidas has nothing to do with it ) .

Last edited by Robespierre on Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:13 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : A)
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:09 am

mr puyol, PM mate
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2