urbaNRoots
Gil
Onyx
futbol
Mr Nick09
73 posters

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Alexis on the move let's see where he lands - Page 15 Empty Re: Alexis on the move let's see where he lands

Post by Blue Barrett Fri May 05, 2017 4:18 pm

RealGunner wrote:25-30m at best. We don't really ask for much.

I wouldn't even mind paying 50m. We need to throw enough cash to turn Kroenke's head against Wenger's.

Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Alexis on the move let's see where he lands - Page 15 Empty Re: Alexis on the move let's see where he lands

Post by footyfan01 Fri May 05, 2017 4:42 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Alexis is what, 30, and he's got just one contract year left? No way we should pay more than 35 million.

Vidal was 27 & he came to Bayern for 37M odd. He is not even a ST/Winger who will score goals & win you matches. Sanchez is versatile & a goal scorer & I think he will adapt & has 5 good years, you can turn him into a ST if he loses pace. Ultimately Sanchez's market value is 65M on Trasnfermrkt even with his age n contract status.

Look at the massive CHL revenues, a top star can make you huge money ! I would lovely to get him under 35-40M Euros (that's 30-34M pounds), but given that Juve & PSG are interested it will probably take atleast 40M pounds (47M Euros). Bayern board is incredibly good with money so I think they will take a good deal anyways !

footyfan01
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Sat May 06, 2017 5:03 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:The words Alexis and partnership don't go together.
His game is defined by selfishness, yet unlike Robben it does not have the quality to fully justify that selfishness.

That's why Müller is a better player even in this his worst ever season, 14 assists is nothing to sniff at.

Any chance of us getting Müller? Exactly the type of Deutsche Arroganz und Calmness that we need sometimes in our front line :coffee:

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat May 06, 2017 5:10 am

i doubt Bayern offer Alexis a bigger contract than Chelsea or even City, that's what it will come down to. even if he cost 60 mil, Bayern can sign him, but if Chelsea offers 300k per week, are Buyern going to match it?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sat May 06, 2017 7:17 am

Plus he loves London (per Ian Ayre) and some reports have indicated that apart from the prospect of Chelsea, he would like to remain in London with his family. Hopefully we throw everything at him this summer.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat May 06, 2017 9:47 am

Hazard on one wing and Sanchez on the other No
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat May 06, 2017 9:58 am

Nishankly wrote:Hazard on one wing and Sanchez on the other No

Willian on the right >>
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat May 06, 2017 10:14 am

*Sanchez under Conte
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by footyfan01 Sat May 06, 2017 10:32 pm

Lewa, Muller are on 15M a year gross, so Sanchez gets something similar, 300K Euro gross odd a week, plus Germany will tax him at 45% vs England at 50% so Bayern can pay a shade less.

Telegraph Exclusive | Bayern prepare to launch a £55m (€65m) bid for Arsenal star Alexis Sánchez

Telegraph | Bayern are increasingly confident of completing the signing of Sánchez despite competition from PSG, Man City and Chelsea

footyfan01
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by footyfan01 Sat May 06, 2017 10:33 pm

Blue Barrett wrote:Plus he loves London (per Ian Ayre) and some reports have indicated that apart from the prospect of Chelsea, he would like to remain in London with his family. Hopefully we throw everything at him this summer.

Arsenal n Wenger = No Question of selling to a EPL Rival which leaves only Juve, PSG & Bayern. Ofcourse with Arsenal, you never know, they may end up selling & losing to that EPL Rival !

footyfan01
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Sun May 07, 2017 5:30 am

that would be damn stupid to sell them to any other club in EPL. When I am sure so many other clubs from Europe will be interested in him and they can get a nice player + cash deal from PSG. And PSG have few players who would improve Arsenal immediately.

or even the Bavarians.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun May 07, 2017 8:52 am

he'll go to one of these places like bayern, juve or psg where he can look good. and its very possible arsenal sell him to city, they've had a reputation of selling players to rival clubs in the last couple of years especially to city, because they always attempt to renew players' contracts late instead of extending a deal as soon as possible. that's how they lost rvp. has arsenal even signed a top player from a rival in the last 10 or so years?
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun May 07, 2017 2:01 pm

Just read that Alexis merely runs 8.5 km per game. Lazy *bleep*. Do not want.

No wonder Arsenal have defensive troubles when their attackers are not prepared to work hard. Robben runs almost 2 kms more per game, at 34 years old.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun May 07, 2017 2:03 pm

Helmer wrote:
His game is defined by selfishness, yet unlike Robben it does not have the quality to fully justify that selfishness.

That's why Müller is a better player even in this his worst ever season, 14 assists is nothing to sniff at.

Any chance of us getting Müller? Exactly the type of Deutsche Arroganz und Calmness that we need sometimes in our front line :coffee:

Müller is better than any player playing in the PL and there's no way we sell him, ever.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Sun May 07, 2017 2:38 pm

titosantill wrote:has arsenal even signed a top player from a rival in the last 10 or so years?

We sold them Petr Cech two years ago.

I definitely get your point though.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by ioilersrock448 Sun May 07, 2017 3:37 pm

footyfan01 wrote:
Telegraph Exclusive | Bayern prepare to launch a £55m (€65m) bid for Arsenal star Alexis Sánchez

Telegraph | Bayern are increasingly confident of completing the signing of Sánchez despite competition from PSG, Man City and Chelsea

No thanks. Way too much money to spend on any player.
ioilersrock448
ioilersrock448
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : FC Bayern

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Sun May 07, 2017 3:52 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Helmer wrote:

Müller is better than any player playing in the PL and there's no way we sell him, ever.

I thought you learned your lesson after Kroos Wink

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by footyfan01 Thu May 11, 2017 9:47 pm

Le Parisien

- Sanchez has already decided that he will leave Arsenal this summer and will not sign an extension on his current deal, which will have one year remaining at the end of the season.

- Sanchez’s order of preference is: Bayern Munich, Manchester City, Paris Saint-Germain, Chelsea and then Inter.

- It’s reported that while he is tempted by the prospect of linking up with Guardiola at City, a move to Bayern would offer him the best compromise between winning trophies and financial rewards.

- Arsenal will hold out for a €40 million fee, despite Wenger publicly stating that he will not allow the club to sell the player.

- PSG have made the signing of Sanchez their top priority for the summer, and have made Borussia Dortmund’s Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang their alternative plan if they miss out on the Chilean, but it seems that even the Gabonese is closer and closer to AC Milan.

Holy shi*t! 40M & Sanchez ! - Would be an amazing buy !

footyfan01
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by footyfan01 Thu May 11, 2017 10:14 pm

Q: What would you make of your season so far?

A: I don't think it's been a very good season for me because I came here to win trophies, to be competing in the Champions League and to win the Premier League, and I feel disappointed that we're not in a position to win the Champions League or the Premier League.

Q: When you decide, in regards to your own future--if Arsenal are in the Champions League, will that be part of your decision?

A: It depends. What i want to do now is finish the season well, try to qualify for the Champions League and win the FA Cup. The manager and I have said that the two of us will sit down together to discuss the situation and what we're going to do: what's best for the club, what's best for me, what's best for him. We'll speak once the season is over, because if I start talking about it now it would take my focus away from trying to qualify for the Champions League and winning the FA Cup.

Q: How much does your body language reflect what you're actually thinking? Is that a reflection of your character?

A: Life is short and a footballer's career is even shorter. I want to win every training session I'm a part of, I want to win every game I'm in. That's why I sometimes feel powerless when I go home after a bad result and feel bad that the fans at the stadium haven't seen us win. The Arsenal fans always follow us in huge numbers and make a lot of noise so I want to win for them and for the team. That's why it's so frustrating when you don't come out on top in games that are there to be won.

Q: One more goal will be your best league scoring season ever. What would you put that down to - the amount of goals you've scored this season?

A: I'm very happy about that, but, as always, I demand more from myself. I think that if a player wants to truly be at the top then he needs to win the Champions League and league titles. That's what makes the great players truly great.

He desperately wants to win titles & compete for the CHL - He really wants to have a strong role in a CHL win it seems !

footyfan01
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Thu May 11, 2017 10:16 pm

Hope he doesn't join City.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Fri May 12, 2017 2:24 am

Casciavit wrote:Hope he doesn't join City.

Why not?
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri May 12, 2017 12:43 pm

Alexis is getting on my *bleep* nerves.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri May 12, 2017 1:07 pm

Imagine AFTV if he did join Chelsea/City though

Would be on par with Godfather part I & II or shawshank
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Socur Toxanarosa Fri May 12, 2017 1:47 pm

Can't see him joining Bayern, why would he take a downgrade playing in a inferior league? Winning bundesliga with Bayern has no value.
Socur Toxanarosa
Socur Toxanarosa
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Fri May 12, 2017 2:04 pm

Socur Toxanarosa wrote:Can't see him joining Bayern, why would he take a downgrade playing in a inferior league? Winning bundesliga with Bayern has no value.

Winning CL on the other hand..

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri May 12, 2017 2:07 pm

Bayern aren't winning the CL unless they replace their aging players.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next