urbaNRoots
Gil
Onyx
futbol
Mr Nick09
73 posters

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Alexis on the move let's see where he lands - Page 11 Empty Re: Alexis on the move let's see where he lands

Post by McAgger Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:38 am

Not sure if Hans or Stephen A Smith? hmm

McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Alexis on the move let's see where he lands - Page 11 Empty Re: Alexis on the move let's see where he lands

Post by Red Alert Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:39 am

How on gods name is Hazard UNDERRATED? rofl

After a promising first season he's gone sideways in development. If he's name was Fernando Torres he'd be regarded as a Chelsea flop in recent times.

And "best" playmaker in the league? Since Cesc's "form" has dropped Chelsea has created *bleep* all. Haven't majority of their goals been from set pieces this season anyway? Hazard :bow:
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:40 pm

Red Alert wrote:How on gods name is Hazard UNDERRATED? rofl

After a promising first season he's gone sideways in development. If he's name was Fernando Torres he'd be regarded as a Chelsea flop in recent times.

And "best" playmaker in the league? Since Cesc's "form" has dropped Chelsea has created *bleep* all. Haven't majority of their goals been from set pieces this season anyway? Hazard :bow:

Summed up nicely lol

I'm not suprised Harmonica rates Hazard that highly Laughing
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:46 pm

Don't call me James wrote:Not sure if Hans or Stephen A Smith? hmm

I do not know who that is
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:07 pm

linetty wrote:
Red Alert wrote:How on gods name is Hazard UNDERRATED? rofl

Summed up nicely lol

I'm not suprised Harmonica rates Hazard that highly Laughing

Agreed Hazard is nothing more than a over glorified Torres 2.0
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:08 pm

Pls

He is still one of the best talents in football (I know you are being sarcastic)
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:12 pm

He's twenty-five in 3 months... This is the problem, he will always be only a talent
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:38 pm

I think many had said this "he needs to go somewhere else to get to next level" and it has been proved true ! At least he needs a different kind of coach under whom he can blossom more.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:47 pm

How is hazard better than sanchez except on talent (arguably)? Hazard is a wide forward, his inability to score goals, low i.q & his zero of the ball movement should'nt delude us into thinking he is an attacking midfielder. (He even said so in an interview some months back). As for the comparision, hazard and sanchez are pretty much on the same level tbh. I only give sanchez the edge cause he's a match winner, is more productive, and a better attacker (better goal scorer) plus he doesn't ghost in big games (ok, at least not as much as hazard). Hazard is 25 and people still refer him as a talent/potential ffs, even at this age? Lol..
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:58 pm

I referred him as a talent because he is nowhere near the player he should be. There is still a lot in him which is being under utilised and even at 25 he hasn't shown his full range of abilities. Not all players develop at the same rate. Hazard has enough talent to be easily a top 10 player consistently.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:29 am

Sanchez is still one of arsenals best players usually and plays with his heart on his sleeve. Talent? Sure.. but he's proven quite a bit of it. He just needs to show up in big games more
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:47 am

I would take sanchez anyday over Hazard, because of difference in their attitude. Hazards performance doesnt seem to be consistent over 90 minutes where as Sanchez's every second on pitch is like he is fighting for his life.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:53 am

Ok, what if this is just hazards natural level? Why do u believe he would develope any further? Why dont u think he'll go downhill from here? If the past 2 years is anything to go by then it suggests that he'll not develope much from here on. I reckon that people would have said thesame thing bout robinho, torres at 25 too. Of course he could equally develop even more but nothing in recent time blatantly suggests so. U can only judge a player on what u see him do on the pitch over a sustained period of time (months/years), not something u think he'll become or because of some glimpses of briliance he may show occasionally. U need to undestand that one's age has nothing to do with onces ability or lack thereof as a player. So my point is that it could go either way, and from what he has shown so far (in recent months/years), it tells us that he'll more than likely go downhill from here as opposed to developing naturally because of his age as it doesn't work that way.
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:56 am

The player Hazard has become truly annoys me.

Players like him frustrate the life out of me. Flitters through the game doing nothing meaningful in attack or defence, a couple of non-aggressive touches nice looking here and there with 1 or 2 searing runs through a defence which show the full talent he has. But why is this happening so rarely? Why is he is uninvolved? Why is he so quite?

He may have things Alexis doesnt haves and Alexis may not always be the most neat and tidy player, but you know Alexis is playing when he is there, you know he is actually trying to receive balls, recover balls and showing some resistance.

When Chelsea are going to shit, Hazard is floating around on the left side of the pitch doing nothing meaningful in attack or defence. Alexis is running, even aimlessly, trying to be involved.

I would accept this alot more from Hazard if he actually scored goals. Cristiano often has games like this, where he does absolutely nothing.but in the end he will score 1 tap in and 1 penalty. Hard to criticise that.

And current Hazard has way more tools than current Cristiano outside of the box, this should not be happening.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:06 am

They scream out my failures and whisper my accomplishments
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:06 am

Drake is that you
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:13 am

Why is Gil even here trying to say things Laughing

When your in 16th position, your no longer allowed to speak. You dont see Elche fans here talking about shouting and whispering.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:14 am

lmfaoooooooooooooooo buried rofl

Dani you listened to documentary 2 yet?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:16 am

The Franchise wrote:Why is Gil even here trying to say things Laughing

When your in 16th position, your no longer allowed to speak. You dont see Elche fans here talking about shouting and whispering.

M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:21 am

RealGunner wrote:Drake is that you

looooooooooooool right? So sorry for saying you don't actually listen to Drake
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:27 am

The Franchise wrote:Why is Gil even here trying to say things Laughing

rofl

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:54 am

Back to back like I'm on the cover of Lethal Weapon

Alexis on the move let's see where he lands - Page 11 Eden-hazard1_3281745b

Alexis on the move let's see where he lands - Page 11 EDHazard

Back to back like I'm Jordan 96, 97.

Alexis on the move let's see where he lands - Page 11 290B213E00000578-0-image-a-81_1432539382915

Alexis on the move let's see where he lands - Page 11 &MaxW=640&imageVersion=default&AR-150309700

Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:57 am

08-09: Ligue 1 YPOTY TOTY
09-10: Ligue 1 YPOTY TOTY
10-11: Ligue 1 POTY TOTY
11-12: Ligue 1 POTY TOTY
12-13: TOTY
13-14: P League YPOTY TOTY
14-15: P League POTY TOTY

I didn't wanna do it gave me every reason.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:16 am

Gil wrote:08-09: Ligue 1 YPOTY TOTY
09-10: Ligue 1 YPOTY  TOTY
10-11: Ligue 1 POTY  TOTY
11-12: Ligue 1 POTY TOTY
12-13: TOTY
13-14: P League YPOTY TOTY
14-15: P League POTY TOTY
10-11 Serie-A Player of the month: February
14-15 Facebook Football awards player of the year TOTY

hmm
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:26 am

Gil acting like player of the year means anything when Giggs wins it off a 10 game season and Scotty Parker can win it lmao.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:28 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Gil acting like player of the year means anything when Giggs wins it off a 10 game season and Scotty Parker can win it lmao.

this rofl
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next