Ander Herrera

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Ander Herrera - Page 5 Empty Re: Ander Herrera

Post by Busby Babe Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:37 pm

Ander Herrera - Page 5 B4-iHUUCIAAkhjD

Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Posts : 4615
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Ander Herrera - Page 5 Empty Re: Ander Herrera

Post by Glory Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:42 pm

Thumbs up that settles the anxiety as of now.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 6114
Join date : 2013-07-18
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Ander Herrera - Page 5 Empty Re: Ander Herrera

Post by B-Mac Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:00 pm

big surprise the media has seemed to sensationalize the story and make a player of ours look guilty for click bait on there websites
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 8830
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Ander Herrera - Page 5 Empty Re: Ander Herrera

Post by Busby Babe Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:43 am

Exactly
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 4615
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Ander Herrera - Page 5 Empty Re: Ander Herrera

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:49 am

I think if a player of any PL top club would be connected to a investigation like this, it would be deemed newsworthy, and by extension worthy of being sensationalized, so don't play the victim card here Laughing
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 32631
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Ander Herrera - Page 5 Empty Re: Ander Herrera

Post by B-Mac Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:12 am

being called as witness is a bit different to the media claiming he exchanged funds directly with levante players
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 8830
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Ander Herrera - Page 5 Empty Re: Ander Herrera

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:14 pm

@B-Mac wrote:being called as witness is a bit different to the media claiming he exchanged funds directly with levante players


Prosecutor Luzon filed the case at a court in Valencia on Monday.

The court document alleges Herrera was one of 10 people who withdrew tens of thousands of euros funded by Zaragoza in order to pay bribes.
http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/30489499

According to the prosecution he is not 'merely' one of 40+ witnesses, but one of 10 who had money going into their account and withdrew it before the game.
Obviously that is not something he would confirm in a facebook statement.
Other than that, as far as I can see the media only reported that the case was filed and Herrera was named, and then next day reported his statement.
Which is the minimum of what they're supposed to do.

But sure, media are wrongly targeting him as he is a Utd player Rolling Eyes
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 32631
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Ander Herrera - Page 5 Empty Re: Ander Herrera

Post by Glory Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:58 pm


Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 6114
Join date : 2013-07-18
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Ander Herrera - Page 5 Empty Re: Ander Herrera

Post by Busby Babe Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:24 pm

He'll get a run of games to prove himself again imo. Mata, Fellaini and Januzaj were all in similar positions and they got a chance, so I think he will too.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 4615
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Ander Herrera - Page 5 Empty Re: Ander Herrera

Post by RED Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:09 pm

LVG's dumb and illogical fixation of playing Rooney at cm is what's done it for Ander. He's losing out to LVG not being man enough to drop the big players for the benefit of the team. Cramming them all together resulting in a unbalanced and disjointed mess of a team. I don't believe it's got to do with being cautious.

Ridiculous that we have a talented player like him missing out  because Rooney(who's just awful as a mf) has to play there.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 10249
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Ander Herrera - Page 5 Empty Re: Ander Herrera

Post by B-Mac Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:25 pm

LVG could solve this by putting Rooney as #10 and moving Di Maria back to LCM...
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 8830
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Ander Herrera - Page 5 Empty Re: Ander Herrera

Post by Glory Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:50 am

@B-Mac wrote:LVG could solve this by putting Rooney as #10 and moving Di Maria back to LCM...


or moving rooney into cf at the expense of rvp, putting herrera as the rcm.

this is our best lineup.

ddg
rafael (can be someone else as well)-smalling-rojo-shaw
blind
herrera-di maria
januzaj(or mata/fellaini)
rooney-wilson(or falcao)

has pace in the final third with wilson and janzuaj whereas di maria is best suited for a deeper role imo, not an AM. His style suits to initiate the build up and carry forward the momentum from a deeper position and not someone who can drop between lines and do the playmaking effectively. Mata/adnan is better for that role .

ffs van gaaaa play that midfield 3 of adm-blind-herrera and our midfield problem will be addressed once and for all. No need of any new additions. We have qaulity players in our ranks itself goddammit. Mad

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 6114
Join date : 2013-07-18
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Ander Herrera - Page 5 Empty Re: Ander Herrera

Post by RED Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:28 pm

^^ so simple to solve. Very frustrating that Van Gaal is turning a blind eye to it.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 10249
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Ander Herrera - Page 5 Empty Re: Ander Herrera

Post by Foreverred87 Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:06 am

He seems to be trying lots of different things and hasn't settled on a formation yet.

Btw, Hi everyone Smile

Foreverred87
Prospect
Prospect

Posts : 3
Join date : 2015-02-18

Back to top Go down

Ander Herrera - Page 5 Empty Re: Ander Herrera

Post by Glory Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:32 pm

Welcome brother. Thumbs up

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 6114
Join date : 2013-07-18
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Ander Herrera - Page 5 Empty Re: Ander Herrera

Post by Glory Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:33 pm

Ander Herrera's game today by numbers according to squawka

91% pass accuracy
4 tackles won
4 interceptions
2 take-ons
2 shots

Proud
Keep them coming Anderrrrr.... Our Superstar now, really.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 6114
Join date : 2013-07-18
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Ander Herrera - Page 5 Empty Re: Ander Herrera

Post by Glory Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:39 pm

Today's Herrera stat
7 tackles and 3 interceptions, 60 passes, 2 key passes and a sexy assist at 86% pass completion ratio. Impressive stuff, a near perfect performance

Bossed Liverpool's midfield. :bow: What a player. Proud Lvg should deserve credit as well. His overall game has improved massively over the course of the season.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 6114
Join date : 2013-07-18
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Ander Herrera - Page 5 Empty Re: Ander Herrera

Post by RED Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:44 pm

How could one not get too excited by this player. I'm tryna suppress my hype levels for him but it's difficult. lol.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 10249
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Ander Herrera - Page 5 Empty Re: Ander Herrera

Post by B-Mac Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:15 am

easily the most likeable player in the team

works his socks off and is absolute quality and speaks excellent english for a born and raised basque lad just endears him to you more
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 8830
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Ander Herrera - Page 5 Empty Re: Ander Herrera

Post by Arquitecto Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:52 pm

In Basque Country, English is not mandatory yet is highly encourage therefore along with French, learned commonly within the region.

Ander was and still is loved within Bilbao despite an earlier than expected departure. He frustrated many with his reckless tackles or volatile mentality yet consistently was the complete bastion of performance to which won Athletic many games as there literally (aside from his tackles or finishing) is nothing he cannot do.

Its such a shame that a shit club like United have him. vaan Gaal you ugly mug, please don't *bleep* up in misusing him.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Sociedad
Posts : 10996
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Ander Herrera - Page 5 Empty Re: Ander Herrera

Post by jibers Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:43 pm

Arquitescu wrote:In Basque Country, English is not mandatory yet is highly encourage therefore along with French, learned commonly within the region.

Ander was and still is loved within Bilbao despite an earlier than expected departure. He frustrated many with his reckless tackles or volatile mentality yet consistently was the complete bastion of performance to which won Athletic many games as there literally (aside from his tackles or finishing) is nothing he cannot do.

Its such a shame that a shit club like United have him. vaan Gaal you ugly mug, please don't *bleep* up in misusing him.


He is better used here evidently. A MF of Carrick Herrera and Fellaini dominated you. Let that sink in for a minute chap.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 10215
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Ander Herrera - Page 5 Empty Re: Ander Herrera

Post by Glory Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:49 pm

Arquitescu wrote:In Basque Country, English is not mandatory yet is highly encourage therefore along with French, learned commonly within the region.

Ander was and still is loved within Bilbao despite an earlier than expected departure. He frustrated many with his reckless tackles or volatile mentality yet consistently was the complete bastion of performance to which won Athletic many games as there literally (aside from his tackles or finishing) is nothing he cannot do.

Its such a shame that a shit club like United have him. vaan Gaal you ugly mug, please don't *bleep* up in misusing him.


as a matter of fact right now he is playing considerably better than when he was with your Basque team.

And his weaknesses you mentioned, like reckless tackling etc have got considerably reduced this season.

for eg. His past 5 years in La liga football with Zaragoza and Athletic, he had a whopping 49 yellow cards and 5 red cards with an average 10 and 1 respectively per season where as this season its just 3 yellow cards and 0 reds, or legitimately just 2 yellows as one was incorrectly given to appease the crazy pool fans yesterday after stompy G did his class act on Ander.
Furthermore His fouls have decreased, his successful tackles has increased, his blocks have increased slightly, interceptions and clearances are more or less the same.
All these according to whoscored.

So lol take your frustration some where else. 'He is still loved' Laughing If you really mean what you said that is if he is still loved then you must be enjoying what lvg is doing with him, which is nothing but simply transforming him into a beast.  Proud :coffee:

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 6114
Join date : 2013-07-18
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Ander Herrera - Page 5 Empty Re: Ander Herrera

Post by Glory Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:16 pm

Excellent interview of Ander which took place after the match.

Pretty long as well, but I am sure you Ander fans wont care. Proud
Also its translated, so there must be slight mistakes here and there.


"We're going to park here either because the fines make you cringe," says Ander Herrera (Bilbao, 25 years) before leaving your Chevrolet Captiva, coach of Manchester United. You know where you are and are comfortable, seated at his home in Hale, just outside the city,while his girl Isabel came every day to class to master English and be able to exercise a job related to fashion. He stumbled but because they wanted Van Gaal has also come to find their place in the field. This was demonstrated against Liverpool, head and feet batons,Yesterday complement phenomenal Mata who decided the match with two goals (1-2).

Question. Is the Premier is a school where it is easy to suspend?

Answer. If you like football, if you are a football fan, this is the ideal place to succeed because people have patience. In Spain there is more noise about one with the press, opinions,with a hobby that is more passionate ... Bielsa said that patience is getting shorter because fear is imposed to lose or fail. As England is the polar opposite because it supports the team above results and believes in honesty and professionalism of the players.

Q. Speaking of honesty,will affect that will have to come to testify next June 10 about the alleged rigging of the match against Levante Zaragoza 2010?

A. One is surprised because he thinks he has played a normal game. But I'm to assist in what is ask.

Q. Going back to the Premier, is this competition makes you want more football?A. Yes, you love. There is respect for the game and the rules because no one strip to be frowned upon. Even the referee is respected profession. Now I appreciate the advice of Bielsa, who told me that the referee is an aid for football and not an object where you should take advantage. I was stuck in my mind. But hey,me what impressed me the Premier is the physical ability of rivals are all very strong. Physically they are not winning.

"Van Gaal prefers not to run with the ball; Bielsa believes in player movement "
Q. I have already noticed that there are situations in which you should not put your foot?

A. Upside.The danger is that you can not get him hurt. In addition to the fans liked to do tackles, dont waste, pressure ... I contagias. Now just listen to Rooney and Carrick before games, when we demand meter leg jumping and playing aggressively, it is like a master.

Q. So you better not make jokes ...

A. Well,are different jokes. Rooney gives rise because it is very open and we insults in Spanish. But I prefer to talk about football because I know you really like boxing and not to be put to test me ... And Carrick is very serious, but it makes good another phrase Bielsa: "Leaders need not talk much, but are listen when they talk '.

P.And who is the joker?

Perhaps R. Ashley Young. But I think we have more Spanish speakers humor. Maybe it's because we always go together and seek the English sometimes more solitude. But hey, Di Maria will not stop scoring cane, Falcao and Valencia are very open ... I dunno,at the end you do is mess with the nationality of each and topics of their country.

Q. So it is not a hierarchical wardrobe?

A. I think there is much respect for those who like Rooney and Carrick spent many years here because you see that it is very difficult to do ... But I think, as De Gea tells me,It was once more hierarchical figures like Ferdinand, Scholes, Giggs ...

Q. Can I have friends in a wardrobe of stars?

A. Man, I do not call anyone brother in a few months. But eventually yes you can make friends. Football permits.

Q. He also talks a lot with the coach?

A. keep my distance. I think a good guy, with a character that just strikes at first, but has good background. He likes the discipline and does not believe in costume egos, but we are all equal under his rule. And me talk about what you want from me.

Q. And what does he?

A.He is a lover of possession and does not like to put the ball at risk. Want long possessions and have the ball because he believes that the spaces being created on the site because the team has the quality to meet. In fact, at first I missed the anger because I was looking for him, because he always wanted to have. And no, I expect.

Q.Is the opposite of Bielsa?

A. In the attack itself because Van Gaal believes the numerical superiority in the band, triangles, not to run the ball ... And Bielsa liked having the ball to attack. But he believes in player movement, overcoming a line and breaking into space. In fact,Bielsa knew his perfect goal was the coming of a center of one side and finished off the other side. He liked to get six or seven. But we both Van Gaal as Bielsa are masters of the ball. Although for my fortune is also Valverde,more balanced coach because he knew when to attack and how to do according to opponents and fields. It is also the best in apparel management because everyone was involved, participate and happy. And do not forget Aguirre, who was the most watched the result but still was offensive because I always wanted to win. Or Milla,working like no pressure after the loss. I feel very lucky because none of them speculating and I believe in attacking football.

Q. Although now plays more than midfield playmaker ...

A. Yes, but that I do not care. Play wherever.

"Here the danger is not to step in according to what you played because you can get hurt"
Q.What will it take to find more regular in the team?

A. There would be missing. I'm just at Manchester United, the second highest grossing club in the world, which is in constant search for talent. And everything takes time because the players have our spells earthly moments. Now more game,but when not playing I've ever had in my head that I come to play at least five years, not just months.

Q. But believes Manchester is made to measure?

A. There is only one Messi and Ronaldo shift where the club must adapt to them. The other players are planetary, so I must be tailored United.

Q.And that which initially said it was a plugged for being the son of Pedro, technical secretary of Zaragoza, right?

A. imagine that his conscience would not be quiet for trying to sink a 19 year old guy. But I am extremely grateful to those people.I tried to detract and tease and that has given me a tremendous strength and ability to overcome. Without them, we would not be here.

Q. And is not easy to believe a demigod at Manchester United?

A. Hale, where I live, there is much entrepreneur and seem to spend a bit of football. I do not know, I think that unlike the Madrid or Barcelona,This club is the least crazy you create around you. Having a good environment, and I think that fortunately I got it, helps you keep your feet on the ground. I think the ego is disproportionate lack of maturity in a person. With 35 years nobody will ask us a photo, children do not know us,not have table in the restaurant ... I prepare for it.

Q. The crowd, in any case, has shown unwavering support, right?

A. Yes. I think that my characteristics, because they never give you a ball lost, like me. And that's amazing.

Q. What is lacking in Manchester to be what it was?

A.It is difficult to be constantly compared to Ferguson's team because he made the Manchester slashed her six titles of Premier disadvantage with Liverpool to be one above. But our goal this year is to finish in the top four and we track. We also had to fight for the FA Cup and Capital One CupAnd there indeed we should have done more.

Q. When cried for the last time with football?

A. Seeing Messi against Manchester City made me want. How good it is! But hey, I get excited easily and not only with the major parties. I am a classic and I marveled at the game against Yeovil Town in a field with 8.000 people standing shouting: 'Who are You?' [Who are you?].


Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 6114
Join date : 2013-07-18
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Ander Herrera - Page 5 Empty Re: Ander Herrera

Post by B-Mac Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:19 pm

Arquitescu wrote:In Basque Country, English is not mandatory yet is highly encourage therefore along with French, learned commonly within the region.

Ander was and still is loved within Bilbao despite an earlier than expected departure. He frustrated many with his reckless tackles or volatile mentality yet consistently was the complete bastion of performance to which won Athletic many games as there literally (aside from his tackles or finishing) is nothing he cannot do.

Its such a shame that a shit club like United have him. vaan Gaal you ugly mug, please don't *bleep* up in misusing him.


Ander Herrera - Page 5 B9l01IlIEAA1vtI
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 8830
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Ander Herrera - Page 5 Empty Re: Ander Herrera

Post by jibers Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:07 am

@B-Mac wrote:
Arquitescu wrote:In Basque Country, English is not mandatory yet is highly encourage therefore along with French, learned commonly within the region.

Ander was and still is loved within Bilbao despite an earlier than expected departure. He frustrated many with his reckless tackles or volatile mentality yet consistently was the complete bastion of performance to which won Athletic many games as there literally (aside from his tackles or finishing) is nothing he cannot do.

Its such a shame that a shit club like United have him. vaan Gaal you ugly mug, please don't *bleep* up in misusing him.


Ander Herrera - Page 5 B9l01IlIEAA1vtI


rofl
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 10215
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Ander Herrera - Page 5 Empty Re: Ander Herrera

Post by Arquitecto Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:09 am

Lumiere_Blanche wrote:
Arquitescu wrote:In Basque Country, English is not mandatory yet is highly encourage therefore along with French, learned commonly within the region.

Ander was and still is loved within Bilbao despite an earlier than expected departure. He frustrated many with his reckless tackles or volatile mentality yet consistently was the complete bastion of performance to which won Athletic many games as there literally (aside from his tackles or finishing) is nothing he cannot do.

Its such a shame that a shit club like United have him. vaan Gaal you ugly mug, please don't *bleep* up in misusing him.


as a matter of fact right now he is playing considerably better than when he was with your Basque team.

And his weaknesses you mentioned, like reckless tackling etc have got considerably reduced this season.

for eg. His past 5 years in La liga football with Zaragoza and Athletic, he had a whopping 49 yellow cards and 5 red cards with an average 10 and 1 respectively per season where as this season its just 3 yellow cards and 0 reds, or legitimately just 2 yellows as one was incorrectly given to appease the crazy pool fans yesterday after stompy G did his class act on Ander.
Furthermore His fouls have decreased, his successful tackles has increased, his blocks have increased slightly, interceptions and clearances are more or less the same.
All these according to whoscored.

So lol take your frustration some where else. 'He is still loved' Laughing If you really mean what you said that is if he is still loved then you must be enjoying what lvg is doing with him, which is nothing but simply transforming him into a beast.  Proud :coffee:


Blanche I can't comment on Ander enough at United outside the few times I have seen him so cannot make a proper opinion. I'm basing it off some of the times I've seen him outside his optimized position and the fan opinions that he hasn't truly set his mark.

If you say he's been better in Manchester than what he was in Bilbao, then that is quite a benchmark to which is one I am skeptical about, though I will have to watch more consistently to see if true.

His weaknesses? It is encouraging to see those stats and how van Gaal can further augment him as a player as the man truly has it all within his footballing arsenal.



@Bmac. Yes there is a need to be upset you scrub. Seeing one of the future stars Basque Country deployed into Liverpool's rival club most definitely has me extraordinarily salty. So yes, I'm quite upset.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Sociedad
Posts : 10996
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Ander Herrera - Page 5 Empty Re: Ander Herrera

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum