Tomwin Lannister
juvealbanian
DeviAngel
salmano9
GIGItheBest
40 posters

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 33 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by dostoevsky Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:04 pm

Every fan who followed the Bundesliga on these forums tried to tell you guys that Elia was a donkey. Depay is another matter entirely. Though I personally think he's better of spending another year growing in his current team, I have no doubt his experience in Italy would be far different.

dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 33 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:05 pm

Elia and Krasic lmao

Look at it this way, what have they done since leaving Juventus and getting playing time

One's disappeared in Germany and one couldn't break the Fenerbache side and got loaned to some french team. Bastia or Evian or something

Depay looks legit but it's too early to tell.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:10 pm

The good old days of Aquilani hoofing to an isolated Krasic against Chievo as if he were 8 foot tall. rofl

My goodness that was painful to watch. Laughing
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:18 pm

Pls don't

pls

Sad
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:20 pm

Di Marzio wrote:Juventus have put Boca Juniors’ Tomas Pochettino on their radar. The midfielder, born in 1996, is already part of the first team. He’s powerful and a good cutter: his future is guaranteed. Juventus are negotiating and they are confident about the positive closure of the deal. Then they’ll decide whether to keep him in the U-21 team or loan him to another Serie A club, so he can play consistently. For instance, Sassuolo are interested, but they are not the only ones. Pochettino could move from Argentina to Italy, from Boca to Juventus.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:58 pm

The next pavel nedved ey? Lol
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:00 pm

S wrote:
Di Marzio wrote:Juventus have put Boca Juniors’ Tomas Pochettino on their radar. The midfielder, born in 1996, is already part of the first team. He’s powerful and a good cutter: his future is guaranteed. Juventus are negotiating and they are confident about the positive closure of the deal. Then they’ll decide whether to keep him in the U-21 team or loan him to another Serie A club, so he can play consistently. For instance, Sassuolo are interested, but they are not the only ones. Pochettino could move from Argentina to Italy, from Boca to Juventus.

I think there is something wrong with our radar since we find any player on it 24/7!
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:03 pm

dostoevsky wrote:The good old days of Aquilani hoofing to an isolated Krasic against Chievo as if he were 8 foot tall. rofl

My goodness that was painful to watch. Laughing

Molinaro  Proud 

Secco  Proud 

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:48 pm

Di Marzio wrote:The future of Sorensen is still uncertain. After that the move to Leeds collapsed, the player evaluates many proposal, from Italy and from abroad. The last team that joined the race is Atalanta, which strongly want the player. However, they still haven’t reached an agreement with Juventus, which are working on multiple options. The agents of the player are in Italy, they’ll soon meet Hellas Verona and Genoa. Rubin Kazan are after him too, they monitor the developments. Sorensen have many suitors, the next hours are important.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:02 pm

Juventus trump Man Utd & Tottenham in Depay move

Juventus have seemingly won the race to sign PSV starlet Memphis Depay. The Netherlands international has been attracting interest from the Premier League since an impressive World Cup but Juve are close to a deal with a £12m bid.

Source: Daily Express

Its from a terrible source so take this news with a grain of salt.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:20 pm

S wrote:Juventus trump Man Utd & Tottenham in Depay move

Juventus have seemingly won the race to sign PSV starlet Memphis Depay. The Netherlands international has been attracting interest from the Premier League since an impressive World Cup but Juve are close to a deal with a £12m bid.

Source: Daily Express

Its from a terrible source so take this news with a grain of salt.

Too late. I already bought my Juve Memphis jersey to go with my Dzeko, Rossi, Aguero, and Sanchez shirts.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:21 pm

Laughing eco smile
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:36 pm

We sold vidal according to every english source. So I wont trust UK sources for a long long time lol...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:49 pm

LOL @S, Who do you honestly think is better and easier to sign right now out of the two?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:58 pm

I hope we go after Depay.We need more of such signings.Players with whom we could build a solid foundation for the future.We already have too many old players in the squad as it is.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:02 pm

Apparently we terminated Ziegler's contract-GDM
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:03 pm

Thank God
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:10 pm

How many official games has he played for us? Like.. zero? Very Happy

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:57 pm

Di Marzio wrote:Arsene Wenger is once again shopping in France. Arsenal’s coach is very interested in acquiring Rabiot, and today the Gunners contacted PSG about the midfielder born in 1995. The French club asked for €30 million, a very high sum especially for a player who has a contract expiring in 2015. PSG is taking a hard stance, if there demands aren’t met Rabiot could spend the season watching from the stands. Should that be the case PSG runs the risk of losing Rabiot for free next year, Juventus already has an agreement with player’s mother/agent which would give them a big leg up. Rabiot’s future has yet to be decided.

We can safely assume Rabiot will be a free agent next year..

Welcome to Juve brotha Proud
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:01 pm

Reports from England say Atsenal agreed 5.6m pounds deal with PSG for him. lol
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:47 am

well Ziegler was by far better option to have on the left than PDC..
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:18 am

Lol... We just got free money by loaning him out...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:27 pm

S wrote:
Di Marzio wrote:Arsene Wenger is once again shopping in France. Arsenal’s coach is very interested in acquiring Rabiot, and today the Gunners contacted PSG about the midfielder born in 1995. The French club asked for €30 million, a very high sum especially for a player who has a contract expiring in 2015. PSG is taking a hard stance, if there demands aren’t met Rabiot could spend the season watching from the stands. Should that be the case PSG runs the risk of losing Rabiot for free next year, Juventus already has an agreement with player’s mother/agent which would give them a big leg up. Rabiot’s future has yet to be decided.

We can safely assume Rabiot will be a free agent next year..

Welcome to Juve brotha Proud

I really, really, really want him to join us.

He can learn a lot from Pirlo.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:52 pm

Borussia Dortmund striker Ciro Immobile has revealed that Antonio Conte was keen to bring him back to Juventus this summer, but the Serie A champions' hierarchy eventually opted to cash in on the Italy international.

The 24-year-old, who was co-owned by Torino and Juventus, impressed for the former in 2013-14 as he netted 22 goals to win the Serie A top-scorer title and Conte was keen to work with the striker at the Italian champions on a permanent basis.

However, Juventus opted to sell their part of Immobile's economic rights to Dortmund rather than purchase him outright, allowing the striker to move to Germany before Conte ultimately stepped down as coach amid reports of a disagreement over transfer policy.

"I spoke with Conte and he wanted to take me back to Juventus," Immobile was quoted as saying by La Repubblica.

"However, Juventus then reached an agreement with Borussia Dortmund. In the end, they were the ones who made the final decision."

The striker went on to stress that he has adjusted to life at the Bundesliga giants quickly and says he enjoy working under coach Jurgen Klopp.

"I have settled in very well at Dortmund. Klopp really likes the way I pay and fight for every ball. He sees me as a true warrior.

"Klopp is a coach with a lot of charisma."

Source: http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2014/08/21/5049967/immobile-conte-wanted-me-at-juventus?ICID=TP_HN_HP_RI_0_1

------------

If this is really true.. then it was a f*ckin stupid move. Conte could have used him, his price would've been ~9mil. Comparing that to Morata's 20mil and so on..

Disappointing from the management.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:59 pm

I don't know if I believe Immobile. I think he's just trying to hype himself up. Immobile style is exactly the type of play that Conte hates in his strikers.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:01 pm

I'm not sure either, but I can't really see him lying about this. I mean he just signed for Dortmund, proved well enough for the starting eleven and the NT as well so.. (not to mention Conte is the NT coach now)

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next