Tomwin Lannister
juvealbanian
DeviAngel
salmano9
GIGItheBest
40 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 18 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Juventude Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:04 pm

DeviAngel wrote:If we sign Spaletti or Deschamps all will be forgiven.

Definitely on Deschamps. I'm so so on Spaletti, but we could easily do far worse than him.

Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 18 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by dronte Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:04 pm

I'm more worried about our team spirit and the message it sends towards our players than about Conte himself.

Unbeliavable. I simply can't get through it.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:06 pm

dronte wrote:I'm more worried about our team spirit and the message it sends towards our players than about Conte himself.

Unbeliavable. I simply can't get through it.

Players are very resilient. They will play for a manager they resepct. So, the key is hiring someone that is respectable.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:13 pm

sells Vidal for 44m when we could have easily got 70m  :facepalm: 
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:21 pm

I think Conte had a history of taking the business/transfer side of football too personally. He needs to get over himself if he is going to be in the business. In a perfect world where Juve has no past financial issues to deal with, Agnelli would love to keep all of our players, but that's not he case. And it seems like Conte takes it as a personal insult if the club doesn't spend or if it sells players.

Wenger has been far from getting every player or keeping every player he wanted, but he still manages. It's a shame. Conte still has some growing up to do as a manager.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:31 pm

day could't get any worse

Iturbe to Juve deal is off.....

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 18 3914347-dcb88095b29a2cd
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:33 pm

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:day could't get any worse

The agent was meddling in the Iturbe deal. I can't get angry at Juve for walking away from that deal. The whole agent ownership thing should be banned by FIFA.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:36 pm

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:day could't get any worse

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 18 3914347-dcb88095b29a2cd

Seriously? WHY?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:42 pm

There are rumours Antonio Conte quit Juventus because the club wanted to sell Arturo Vidal or Paul Pogba.

The Coach announced he had terminated his contract by mutual consent this evening – just two days into pre-season training.

The timing is remarkable and fuelled rumours Conte was angry at the club’s transfer strategy.

“You can’t sit down to dinner at the Ritz with €10,” he told reporters earlier this summer and he had repeatedly questioned their ability to target the Champions League.

The Bianconeri missed out on Alexis Sanchez, who joined Arsenal instead, and negotiations for Juan Iturbe from Verona are dragging on.

There are now rumours Conte’s decision to walk away was a protest at Juve’s intention to sell one of their top midfielders – Pogba or Vidal.

It has been widely reported that Manchester United are eager to sign Chile international Vidal, even though the price-tag is €45m (around £34m).

Pogba is the subject of a bidding war between Paris Saint-Germain, Real Madrid and Manchester City for at least €70m
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:44 pm

Those quotes by Conte are ridiculous. He had top players last season and couldn't get past Galatasaray in UCL. I'm sick of his complaining about lack of players.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:53 pm

I'M depressed :/
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:37 am

Juventude wrote:Those quotes by Conte are ridiculous. He had top players last season and couldn't get past Galatasaray in UCL. I'm sick of his complaining about lack of players.

+1
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:07 am

I was totally busy with a project and when I came to check Iturbe situation... I can't believe my eyes, my heart was going to stop. that was going to be best of our transfer windows in years but now Conte is gone 2 days before preseason. that means our season is *bleep*. Iturbe deal off. morata deals might stop and worst of all we apparently get allegri.... the black tuesday... Sad(
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:26 am

However what conte did was worse. leaving Juve in this situation means most probably we will have a bad preseason and consequently a bad season. conte should have left two months ago or stayed this year and fulfill his contract.
A bit angry with conte right now but wish him best especially if he coaches italy national team...
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:52 pm

Di Marzio wrote:Fabio Quagliarella to Torino is a done deal. Torino’s president Cairo has reached an agreement with Juventus to pay them €3 million for the Italian striker. Quagliarella will sign a 3-year contract with Torino. Quagliarella is ready for his new adventure.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:52 pm

‘Vidal not for sale’

Juventus CEO Beppe Marotta insists star midfielder Arturo Vidal is not for sale this summer.

Manchester United have been heavily linked with a bid for the Chilean during the close season but, speaking at the Press conference to announce Max Allegri as the club’s new Coach, the official said the 27-year-old is happy in Turin.

“He is a Juventus player and in fact we have never put him up for sale,” Marotta told reporters.

“A lot of people have asked about him but we have never sat down around a table to negotiate. We will hold him tight.

“Given that, because of experience, I will say that it’s often a player who decides his future. He has many times said he is happy to stay in Turin.

“If these feelings are confirmed we would be happy to continue together.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:52 pm

Quagliarella agrees Toro move

http://football-italia.net/52201/quagliarella-agrees-toro-move
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:53 pm

Max Allegri is said to have requested Ignazio Abate and Davide Astori for his new Juventus defence.

The Coach took over from Antonio Conte this afternoon and, with pre-season training already begun on Monday, time is short to rebuild the team in his image.

According to Sportmediaset, the ex-Milan tactician is looking to some of his old favourites to construct a four-man back line.

The first target is current Milan full-back Abate, who would cost around €8m for a permanent transfer.

Another addition could well be Cagliari centre-back Astori, who is also of interest to the likes of Inter, Southampton and Aston Villa.

Players who could be on their way out are Italy internationals Andrea Barzagli and Angelo Ogbonna.

Meanwhile, Sky Sport Italia claim Allegri has given the all-clear to go ahead with the purchase of Alvaro Morata from Real Madrid.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:56 pm

Abate ok for the bench I guess

Astori is crap, no thanks.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:59 pm

Is the Evra transfer final? If not, we really need a starting LB. I'm sure that we're probably going back to a four man backline. We need a starting LB and depth and I don't count Caceres and Chiellini. I prefer that they are only used at CB, especially Chiellini.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:02 pm

I'm pretty sure they mentioned Evra in the conference earlier today, he's coming.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:22 pm

To be honest these self professed 'market experts' have about as much inside knowledge as us; therefore literally nothing Laughing

Hence why in every window we are often linked to the same players over and over. They are just playing join the dots, in the next few days we will hear about fantastical deals involving players they think Allegri likes or players he's worked with before.

Really they don't even know for sure whether we will play 4-3-3 or 4-3-1-2, nevermind our targets  rofl 
:{Mr.Mustachio!
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:30 pm

19:16 - Allegri MAY ASK a playmaker - According to Sky Sports, this morning Chelsea had tried to contact the attorney Juanma Lopez Morata. But today came the ok Allegri and then the deal for the Spaniard seems to be going downhill. The coach from Livorno could ask Marotta a playmaker. Juventus, almost certainly will not try Cerci. One of the names matched to Juventus is to Ibarbo but is oriented to accept proposals from abroad. In addition, the Cagliari for the Colombian would like 20 million. If you were to get an important offer for Vidal Juventus might think, but it could also decide to reject it.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:02 pm

Ibarbo and playmaker in the same sentence Laughing

With Iturbe gone there are still opportunities in this market without turning to Ibarbo, get to work Beppe!
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:07 pm

Ibarbo is actually terrible, if we sign him I want beppe out and i'm dead serious.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:10 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Ibarbo is actually terrible, if we sign him I want beppe out and i'm dead serious.

If we had an athletics squad he'd be a good signing for a 4x100 relay team.

As a footballer I agree 100%  Smile 
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next