Tomwin Lannister
juvealbanian
DeviAngel
salmano9
GIGItheBest
40 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 32 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by juvealbanian Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:23 am

So a paycut is all we need to sign Falcao lol

About Kaya,I think he is very talented and could be a good sub. but it doesn't seem a typical Marotta move...we may go for a Serie A overrated defender.

juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 32 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by S Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:43 am

Should've gone after Mustafi as Andrew said.Cost Valencia only 8m euros in the end and would've been an ideal solution for us.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:50 am

The starting point is that Radamel Falcao wants at all costs to leave Monaco and to do so would be willing to give up even a part of the generous wages that guarantees him at the Principality. Second consideration: the Colombian wants a big club but, at least at the moment, no one in Europe among top companies seem interested in buying it. On this basis, Juventus would be starting to think seriously about the possibility of engaging the former Porto man, at least according to Gazzetta dello Sport.Marotta's strategy would point to a season long loan involving an investment of around 20 million euro, intended to Monaco and the assignment of the attacker. To finance it all, according to the "Rosea", the sale of Llorente to Valencia.

Laughing
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:54 am

Btw,one of today's Tuttosport headline :

Allegri: "Another two signings, a defender and a forward who can play in a 3-5-2, as well as in a tridente"

Interesting.This definitely rules out someone like Chicarito and other CF's who we were linked with previously.

Also this one other headline from GDS :

Allegri: "Juventus growing, new signings only if they are of quality"

I like this.No squad fillers and quantity signings ples

Last edited by S on Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:10 am; edited 1 time in total
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:04 am

Agree about Mustafi,he was a very good option and we were following him even before WC,idk why we didn't pay for him.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:23 am

Tuttosport newsstands today makes the point on the target Ezequiel Lavezzi for Juventus. The Pocho is ready to say yes to Juventus and pushes back even if he has not yet broken definitively with Paris Saint-Germain. Emissaries of the Bianconeri have monitored him and Javier Pastore but Lavezzi is the first goal of the club in Corso Galileo Ferraris. The Argentine, however, would demand the same salary, 5 million, received in Paris, it is thought, however, a loan with an obligation to repurchase that Juve tries to bring down from 20 million to 15 million euro.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:42 am

S wrote:Juventus join Falcao race

Juventus have joined Real Madrid in the race for Monaco striker Radamel Falcao and the Colombia international would be ready to accept a paycut in order to join the Serie A champions.

Source: Gazzetta dello Sport

rofl

I bet this is inspired from the quote when he was in Atl. Madrid when he said he loves Juvetus i.e. that he is Juventus fans. If this happens ( which is impossible) I will rename myself to ' Merry Devi Angelina'
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:58 am

DeviAngel wrote:
S wrote:Juventus join Falcao race

Juventus have joined Real Madrid in the race for Monaco striker Radamel Falcao and the Colombia international would be ready to accept a paycut in order to join the Serie A champions.

Source: Gazzetta dello Sport

rofl

I bet this is inspired from the quote when he was in Atl. Madrid when he said he loves Juvetus i.e. that he is Juventus fans. If this happens ( which is impossible) I will rename myself to ' Merry Devi Angelina'

If that happens, I will put molinaro as my picture for 3 months!
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:34 pm

According to Sky Sport, Juventus always follows Rabiot with whom he has an agreement to take a free transfer. On the French there is the interest of Arsenal as well as Inter and Roma. Juventus, however, has already spoken with the entourage of Rabiot and could make sure next year on a free transfer. The French midfielder, in fact, is due to expire with the Paris Saint-Germain in 2015 Arsenal, however, may make an offer to the club for their transalpine Rabiot and we need to understand what the player chooses to do that, however, an agreement with the Juve him for some time.

That would be great..Hope he holds out for us and rejects all other offers coming his way this yr Proud
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:22 pm

Di Marzio wrote:Juventus can negotiate Luisao. Benfica’s defender is one of their target, the contacts are continuous. The agent met Benfica yesterday. The club was clear: Luisao won’t leave without the right offer. He won’t leave for free. Waiting for Juventus’ offer, which have already reached an agreement with the player. There’s is room to negotiate.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:38 am

Juventus look set to miss out on Kostas Manolas this summer, with Arsenal reportedly agreeing a fee with Olympiacos.

The Bianconeri were seen as in continued negotiations with the Greek club for their international centre-back.

However, after indications last week of interest from clubs in England, rumours were that Juve were considering other targets amid difficulties in agreeing terms with Olympiacos.

That speculation looks accurate as today reports from Britain are that Arsenal have the advantage now after apparently agreeing a fee of around €11m for the 23-year-old.

The Independent lead suggestions that the defender has even undergone medical tests with the Gunners ahead of completing the transfer to England.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:37 am

Latest transfer rumors suggest that we are focused to get one defender and one attacker.We are getting closer to Luisao and Marotta is willing to pay for him not to damage our club relations with Benfica.He is ready to throw 1 mln € cash...yes 1 mln on Luisao who could be a great sub,I think even a starter if he works well.

Also we are said to ask Monaco offer us Falcao on loan with option to buy for around 20 mln.His massive 12 mln wage is a problem but Marotta is making a offer he can't resist,4 mln cash which can go up to 4.5 with BONUSES.He (Falcao) is ready to join.
Ok now let's be serious if Falcao's deal happens all Juve fans have the right to go crazy & drunk for a few days.

Other reports are saying that we are monitoring Depay,in my opinion he could be a great option to use on 4-3-3
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:32 pm

We will only get falcao if we sell llorente Sad. And, falcao just returmed from an injury too Sad
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:15 pm

Allegri said the needs another player from the attack so the attack can be complete MArotta said the same that he wants 5 players in attack so if we sell one we will still remain 1 short.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:19 pm

Juve to target Nastasic?
By Football Italia staff

Juventus are reported to be targeting Manchester City’s Matejia Nastasic as they look to bolster their defence.

The Serbian, formerly of Fiorentina, has struggled for first team football since he made his move to the Premier League outfit in 2012.

According to the Manchester Evening News, the Citizens would be willing to sell the 21-year-old, with the Old Lady rumoured to be the most interested party.

Manuel Pellegrini’s team have also recently signed Eliaquim Mangala from Porto as competition for places increases still further, leaving Nastasic as surplus to requirements.

Another Serie A club rumoured to have been interested in the player is Roma, who are thought to have requested Nastasic in part exchange during City’s interest in Mehdi Benatia.

Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:34 pm

http://www.calciomercato.com/mercato/juve-depay-alternativa-a-lavezzi-111061
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:36 pm

hmm depay... what do you guys think about him ?
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:39 pm

Juventus is about to close the acquisition of the Manchester City defender Matija Nastasic.Manchester Evening News says that the price tag is 12 million euro and the Bianconeri are at a distinct advantage over Roma who first must sell Benatia.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:45 pm

DeviAngel wrote:hmm depay... what do you guys think about him ?

Hmm, a young Dutch winger, who does he remind me of? I won't say the "E" word in describing him.

I actually like that he can take free kicks and seems to have a knack for both scoring and passing. I get worried that his highest level of experience is the Dutch league.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:10 pm

Lol Elia...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:20 am

To be honest, I might actually prefer Depay to Lavezzi as he's much younger with a lot of potential. I think he actually played really well for Netherlands at the World Cup and if we can sign him I'd be very happy. Anyone know if the interest is concrete? And how much would he cost?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:05 am

Juventude wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:hmm depay... what do you guys think about him ?

Hmm, a young Dutch winger, who does he remind me of?  I won't say the "E" word in describing him.  

I actually like that he can take free kicks and seems to have a knack for both scoring and passing.  I get worried that his highest level of experience is the Dutch league.

Ezequiel Lavezzi?!!  scratch   Very Happy 
Depay is talented for sure so if he comes with a rational price we might have a great winger.
Allegri seems to care about young players and getting them a second chance.
Elia didn't deserve the way conte treated him.
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:36 am

Elia was a huge potential but Conte didn't gave him any chance.
But I think Depay is more completed player than Elia was.Of course in terms of speed and dribbling Elia was more talented,Depay is very good too and he also has a powerful shot,accurate pass and is physicaly stronger.

I would take him over Lavezzi,he is younger and not that expensive.Could be available for ~ 10 mln €
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:40 am

GIGItheBest wrote:To be honest, I might actually prefer Depay to Lavezzi as he's much younger with a lot of potential. I think he actually played really well for Netherlands at the World Cup and if we can sign him I'd be very happy. Anyone know if the interest is concrete? And how much would he cost?

Will fax Beppe right away and let you know
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:56 am

S wrote:
GIGItheBest wrote:To be honest, I might actually prefer Depay to Lavezzi as he's much younger with a lot of potential. I think he actually played really well for Netherlands at the World Cup and if we can sign him I'd be very happy. Anyone know if the interest is concrete? And how much would he cost?

Will fax Beppe right away and let you know

Loool... he has a point lol... the media is full of BS anyways Very Happy
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:04 pm

Every fan who followed the Bundesliga on these forums tried to tell you guys that Elia was a donkey. Depay is another matter entirely. Though I personally think he's better of spending another year growing in his current team, I have no doubt his experience in Italy would be far different.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next