Tomwin Lannister
juvealbanian
DeviAngel
salmano9
GIGItheBest
40 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 17 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:14 pm

Vidal: Happy at Juventus

http://football-italia.net/52111/vidal-happy-juventus

EOF ! ( end of story )

DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 17 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:21 pm

VIDAL FOX SPORTS CHILE: "I have a contract with Juventus and I'm happy"
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:15 pm

juvealbanian wrote:I'm not very happy with Evra as our LB,he is past his prime but can be useful.But we had a good chance to sign another Ashley Cole for free and our rivals took him,Cole is far more useful LB than Evra.

If we go for that 18 mln deal with RM would be more a mistake than profitable.
We spend 18 mln,YES 18 ! on a RM young player,who has a lot of talent and may develop under Conte.
What do we win?
Well we get a talented player to play for two years with us,we grow him to one of the best strikers and send him back to win 35-18=17 mln

If he fails we lose 18 mln.
To risky and unecesary move in my opinion.

The Morata deal is no more riskier than if we bought him for 18m with no buyback clause. Morata would actually be more expensive if there was no buyback clause because RM would be relinquishing all of their rights in the players. By selling him to us at a reduced fee, they retain the right to buy him back.

Plus, in this market, 18m is not that big of a gamble on a 21 year old striker. I'm just glad that Juve is now spending money like the big boys and not trying to pay half price for players like Aguero, Dzeko, and Jovetic.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:31 pm

Agreed. Even if (God forbid) the likes of Iturbe don't cut it, at least we've shown that our budget or rather our willingness to spend 20M+ on players has finally returned.

Because many people including myself started to worry that we might spend the foreseeable future stacking up on 15M or less bargain bin type transfers and praying they turn out to be like Vidal or Tevez. Sometimes it pays off, but it's very unreliable

If you want highly rated young talent, most of the time you have to pay these figures. Now we can't yet afford to drop 35M+ and high wages on a single player, so the next best thing is to try and create our own top class players by buying them whilst they're still raw.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:02 pm

Juve in 'decisive' Iturbe summit

A summit is taking place today between Verona and Juventus with the player tweeting he’ll “keep faith intact!”

According to several sources, including Sky Sport Italia, Calciomercato.it and Sportitalia, Juve and Hellas Verona directors are meeting this afternoon in Milan.

Iturbe confirmed as much when he tweeted “Always keeping faith intact!”

It’s believed this will be the decisive moment, as either a deal will be struck or the Argentine is likely to go elsewhere.

Other clubs interested include Milan, Roma and Atletico Madrid.

Juventus are refusing to raise their offer above €27m, but with add-ons this could bring it very close to the €30m asking price.

Sky Sport Italia claim the real reason behind the problems is Iturbe’s agent, who wants to hand him over to a club that would allow him to retain more control over the player.

Juventus don’t want to give that control away and are increasingly irritated over these delays.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:36 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Juve in 'decisive' Iturbe summit

A summit is taking place today between Verona and Juventus with the player tweeting he’ll “keep faith intact!”

According to several sources, including Sky Sport Italia, Calciomercato.it and Sportitalia, Juve and Hellas Verona directors are meeting this afternoon in Milan.

Iturbe confirmed as much when he tweeted “Always keeping faith intact!”

It’s believed this will be the decisive moment, as either a deal will be struck or the Argentine is likely to go elsewhere.

Other clubs interested include Milan, Roma and Atletico Madrid.

Juventus are refusing to raise their offer above €27m, but with add-ons this could bring it very close to the €30m asking price.

Sky Sport Italia claim the real reason behind the problems is Iturbe’s agent, who wants to hand him over to a club that would allow him to retain more control over the player.

Juventus don’t want to give that control away and are increasingly irritated over these delays.

When the article says the agent wants "more control over the player" does that mean the agent wants to retain some of the ownership rights of the players contract? If so, we should stay away from a situation like that. It's all or nothing.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:42 pm

Apparantly he wants to keep a percentage of the player but Juve obviously want to have Iturbe 100% no middle man no nonsense.

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:47 pm

Yeah, we don't need a situation like Mascherano and West Ham.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:51 pm

Yep, that's a deal blocker. Hopefully we can buy him out because we really need somebody like Iturbe otherwise 4-3-3 might end up being delayed for another season which would be quite a set back

But we shouldn't and won't allow him to be involved if we do buy Iturbe.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:10 pm

BREAKING NEWS : CONTE RESIGNED !!?
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:11 pm

Apparantly so.

Instead of backing him in the market we whore out our best player. Pathetic.

However I dislike the way Conte's handled this. He should've left 2 months ago when all the fuss was happening.

Unless, the board made false promises which have only now been broken.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:12 pm

Terrible news.

I'm sure it is because the board have decided to sell Vidal.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:14 pm

Pathetic.... I will no longer watch Juve this season, this broke my heart
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:16 pm

Agnelli & friends need to think carefully about exactly what we're going to do next.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:20 pm

I woke up to see wtf happened to the Vidal deal and any news on Iturbe.

Conte resigns.

FML.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:41 pm

Devi, You are absolutely right... No need to watch Juve matches.

I'll be away from my home for uni next year and so I won't waste my time watch the most boring football from prandelli and then watch us draw or win 1-0 with least possible effort.

salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:45 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Apparantly so.

Instead of backing him in the market we whore out our best player. Pathetic.

However I dislike the way Conte's handled this. He should've left 2 months ago when all the fuss was happening.

Unless, the board made false promises which have only now been broken.

I agree completely about Conte should have left two months ago if he was thinking about leaving. Unless there were very explicit promises and those promises were blatantly broken, you don't just walk out on a team now.

If those promises were broken, I worry about this team's long term future.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:51 pm

I loved Conte, but, to be honest, it really bothered me that after each season he had to be convinced to come back and manage. None of know all of the financial and transfer issues or if that is even why Conte left, but, if he were truly dedicated to Juve, he wouldn't have walked out like this. Great managers like Wenger and Ferguson didn't abandon their teams when they disagreed with the front office. It's a shame.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:54 pm

Regardless of who becomes coach I will always watch juve. The problem I have is if Conte is leaving due to a disagreement over selling Vidal and Pogba. If we sell Vidal its a *bleep* disgrace and Agnelli is a farce.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:54 pm

Juventude wrote:I loved Conte, but, to be honest, it really bothered me that after each season he had to be convinced to come back and manage. None of know all of the financial and transfer issues or if that is even why Conte left, but, if he were truly dedicated to Juve, he wouldn't have walked out like this. Great managers like Wenger and Ferguson didn't abandon their teams when they disagreed with the front office. It's a shame.

True man. Its just the way Italy works... Even Ancelloti didn't stay as much as Fergie and Wenger. Italy=corruption
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:57 pm

Juveman17 wrote:Regardless of who becomes coach I will always watch juve. The problem I have is if Conte is leaving due to a disagreement over selling Vidal and Pogba. If we sell Vidal its a *bleep* disgrace and Agnelli is a farce.

Yeah... Its not like we need the money to sell them. Our squad is better off with them than selling them and buying an attacker worth 40-50m... But maybe selling vidal and pogba is not the main issue, maybe its that Conte wants to focus more on Europe rather than Serie A... I guess he wants the management to be lenient with him over Serie A...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:59 pm

Juveman17 wrote:Regardless of who becomes coach I will always watch juve. The problem I have is if Conte is leaving due to a disagreement over selling Vidal and Pogba. If we sell Vidal its a *bleep* disgrace and Agnelli is a farce.

Honestly, I can't blame Juve if they sell either Pogba or Vidal over the next two years. They bought Vidal for 10.5m and Pogba for nothing. That is a huge profit that is hard to pass up for any team regardless of how rich you are. We need to accept that they likely will be sold.

People don't like to admit, but we still have past financial issues that we are working out. The financial situation may seem great because of the new stadium, etc. However, the money lost from 2006 and a few years after was devastating. It's amazing that the club survived that blow to be where it is now.

I'll always watch Juve. Hopefully, we replace Conte with someone respectable and not some garbage Del Neri or Ranieri-like replacement.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:59 pm

If we sign Spaletti or Deschamps all will be forgiven.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:59 pm

If we lose Vidal and Conte in one window, and don't somehow get a well respected manager I think it's time to execute operation Arab money.

Sell the club Agnelli, take Beppe witb you and let an owner with ambition come in

I don't care about traditional families tbh, ambition comes first. If we sell Vidal our BEST player for the reported 44M euro price tag (Which is pathetic in itsself) to help us buy *bleep* Iturbe and Morata of all people then we have no ambition.

AND to top it all off we piss our Juve legend manager off in the process? What message does that send out to us, to other teams and to our players?

And if we do get Mancini or Allegri, what the *bleep* will Tevez or Pirlo think? I can see that causing locker room problems straight away, not to mention they're mediocre at best managers.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:03 pm

Antonio Conte Resigns as Juventus Manager: Latest Details and Reaction
By Timothy Rapp , Featured Columnist Jul 15, 2014

In a shocking move that few involved in Serie A football likely saw coming, Juventus manager Antonio Conte resigned on Tuesday.

ESPN FC reported the news:

Aaron Giambattista translated much of Conte's statement:

James Horncastle of BT Sport has more:

One major question remains—why has this really happened? After three consecutive Serie A titles in Conte's three seasons at the helm, all seemed to be going according to plan at the club. Under Conte, Juventus rarely lost in domestic play, as WhoScored.com tweeted:

Surely, this had little to do with results or tactics. Tancredi Palmeri of beIN Sport offers one theory:

Matteo Bonetti of beIN Sport thinks the transfer policy entirely prompted the decision:

Indeed, this will fuel the buzz that Arturo Vidal is going to be sold, likely to Conte's objections. Vidal has become a purported target of Manchester United, and clubs all around Europe would likely love to add the star midfielder.

And Juventus likely would earn a huge fee for selling him, trimming off some financial burdens in the process. That would allow them to focus on retaining star youngster and midfield maestro Paul Pogba for years to come.

That's merely speculation at this point, however. Thus, the entire thing has everyone reeling, even the players. Keeper Gianluigi Buffon certainly didn't see it coming, per Football Italia:

Speculation will now likely turn to Conte's future employment, and the possibility that he could take over as the manager of the Italian national team after Cesare Prandelli resigned following this year's World Cup.

Given the success he had at Juventus, he would surely be a popular pick to take over the national team. Also, given the familiarity he already has with many of the players who represent Italy internationally, he would have a relatively easy transition to that position.

Surely, a manager of his ability won't be without a job for long.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:04 pm

DeviAngel wrote:If we sign Spaletti or Deschamps all will be forgiven.

Definitely on Deschamps. I'm so so on Spaletti, but we could easily do far worse than him.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next