Tomwin Lannister
juvealbanian
DeviAngel
salmano9
GIGItheBest
40 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 8 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Andrew Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:05 am

Berardi on the right wing, Iturbe on the left. That future Proud 

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 8 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by salmano9 Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:42 am

Pace eeeyyy? Lol @andrew
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:45 am

Btw, why aren't you looking at rugani?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:31 am

Berardi and Iturbe seem good for Serie A but im not so sure they have the quality to make an impact at CL level. I would hope they would prove me wrong but id rather go for someone a bit more proven like Nani, Shaqiri, Adrian (Atletico), Sanchez, Reus, Lucas Moura, etc. I think we should only bring in one of Iturbe or Berardi and then try for one of the bigger names. Or bring in both Berardi and Iturbe but then get rid of Quagliarella, Vucinic, and Osvaldo.

Still, I think Darmian should be our first priority since signing him would be the biggest step in moving towards a 4-3-3, yet if we still dont want to do that he could also be a very good wingback.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:43 pm

I don't get the obsession with the 4-3-3, a lot of teams in the WC used 3-5-2 and did great, ffs let Conte do his job
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:16 pm

Bro Sad we were exposed in the champions league apart the games against madrid...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:57 pm

Reports say that we have a deal with verona over iturbe... tbh, I don't see anything special in him.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:31 pm

Ya I have a feeling he will flop, or won't do much. I think we should just pay up and get Sanchez, even if it means spending less next year. I think with the sales and transfer budget we already have, we can get Sanchez and a good LB, which is in my opinion the only things we need for now, forget Morata unless we have enough for him, because 20 million is too much for him IMO.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:15 pm

You know, a few years back on this very forum, we were discussing whether Sanchez was the player we needed and many said he just wasn't that good and we should buy Aguero for €40/€50M, he had only played at Udinese and wasn't even their best player...

Now he is the messiah banana 

When he was leaving Udinese he was attainable; now the sad truth is even if we stump up the €40m+ he'll be worth after this WC, sides in England (ie: United who are interested) can still outbid us and if Barça want to offer him as a make weight for Suarez how exactly do we dissuade them from that?

Right now we can get Iturbe, 4 years down the line when he is the same age as Sanchez is now and he has gone abroad to confirm himself as a great player we won't be able to sign him.

I think Sanchez is a great player and alongside Vidal and under Conte's guidance I honestly think we represent the best fit for him. But really that means nothing.

I would want Sanchez, but IMHO he is a pipe dream.
:{Mr.Mustachio!
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:22 pm

Juve offer 12m + counterparts for Ibarbo......

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 8 MajorDimpledBuck

Sanchez to Iturbe to the real target Ibarbo

Reality will hit hard....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:25 pm

:{Mr.Mustachio! wrote:You know, a few years back on this very forum, we were discussing whether Sanchez was the player we needed and many said he just wasn't that good and we should buy Aguero for €40/€50M, he had only played at Udinese and wasn't even their best player...

Now he is the messiah banana 

When he was leaving Udinese he was attainable; now the sad truth is even if we stump up the €40m+ he'll be worth after this WC, sides in England (ie: United who are interested) can still outbid us and if Barça want to offer him as a make weight for Suarez how exactly do we dissuade them from that?

Right now we can get Iturbe, 4 years down the line when he is the same age as Sanchez is now and he has gone abroad to confirm himself as a great player we won't be able to sign him.

I think Sanchez is a great player and alongside Vidal and under Conte's guidance I honestly think we represent the best fit for him. But really that means nothing.

I would want Sanchez, but IMHO he is a pipe dream.

Iturbe is a legit talent, those that don't want him haven't seen him/watched him enough, he'll be the next big thing in a few years....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:29 pm

salmano9 wrote:Reports say that we have a deal with verona over iturbe... tbh, I don't see anything special in him.

wrong, we DON'T have any deal with Verona, however we have an agreement with Iturbe the player.... but so did we have an agreement with Sanchez, Cavani, Aguero, van Persie etc and we all know how that ends.........

I hear Ibarbo is a real target now tho..... Ibarbo  Laughing Laughing might as well just get Nani if Ibarbo is the best we can do for the wings....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:35 pm

Ibarbo has pace...but honestly little else, from a technical standpoint he's a poor player. Shocked 

That would fit with how the market generally goes for is though; spend months chasing the big names only to lose out (Sanchez and DiMaria for example) while we lose out on a strong prospect in the meantime (Iturbe for example) only to end up with Ibarbo or Lanzafame  rofl 
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:15 am

:{Mr.Mustachio! wrote: only to end up with Ibarbo or Lanzafame  rofl 

^^
reality will hit like a whirlwind, we spent 6m on an unknown talent from Palermo  :facepalm: , yet we cannot offer money for players who we actually need  scratch 
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:56 am

Greeting everyone,

I was used to post in this forum but due to many reasons I just stopped.
I'd like to be connected with you guys again and post if I'm still welcomed here.

MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:57 pm

@MMM bro, here is the home of all juventini (excpet sciacca ofcourse), feel free to post anytime Smile

Lol ibarbo? I hear he is only good in FUT lol... For the PACR
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Legend Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:21 pm

MMM wrote:Greeting everyone,

I'd like to be connected with you guys again and post if I'm still welcomed here.

Holy Lord the veterans are coming back! Of course you are more than welcome, Comrade  drinking 

salmano9 wrote:here is the home of all juventini (excpet sciacca ofcourse)

No, Salmano. Even Sciacca and JuvenelCoure are welcome if they come back.

The Legend
The Legend
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Legend Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:29 pm

''Balotelli to Juventus for free?''

Tuttosport claims Mario Balotelli could be bought from Milan by a financial institution and loaned to Juventus.

The striker is reconsidering his future after a dismal World Cup campaign and the waves of criticism he received.

Milan joint-CEO Barbara Berlusconi declared Balo was “not indispensable,” fuelling reports of a summer exit from his club.

According to Tuttosport, the answer could lie in a revolutionary tactic for Italian football, albeit one often used in South America.

Agent Mino Raiola would buy Balotelli’s contract with the aid of a financial institution and then loan the player to Juventus.

It is hoped that here he would mature and increase his value.

Tuttosport claims Raiola already met with Juve directors Beppe Marotta and Fabio Paratici in Milan on Friday.

However, the same paper also adds that Coach Antonio Conte is not happy with the idea, as he doesn’t feel Balotelli will fit into his hard-working team ethic.

There could also be problems with the ‘senators’ of the Italy squad, above all Gigi Buffon, who don’t want Balotelli bringing his poor attitude to the Juve locker room as well.''

http://football-italia.net/51252/balotelli-juventus-free

Holy Lord!  :facepalm: 

If this scumbag somehow end up at Juve, I swear I'll take a break from supporting Juve the duration he stays in Juve. It won't happen fortunately as Captain Gigi and Conte won't alllow this shit to come anywhere near Juve. However, i suspect Mr. Cheap Provincialle Marotta may go for him, as the one-eyed idiot is mediocrity personified.
The Legend
The Legend
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:47 pm

Proud 

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:04 am

Thank you all for your warm welcome  Proud

Now lets troll!!!!  cheers Laughing Razz
- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 8 Th10

Last edited by MMM on Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:25 am

Transfer expert: Manchester United’s Patrice Evra was never available for free

The reports beg the question why the Serie A champions didn’t make their move when Evra was available for free. But according to Sky Sport Italia’s Gianluca Di Marzio, that was never the case.

A report from Di Marzio reads: “Despite what his agents stated, Evra was never eligible for a free transfer since Man United had exercised a clause in his contract before May 15, which extended his contract by another season without even having to talk to the player.

“This is why Juve didn’t put pressure on him to sign with them since that contract wouldn’t have been valid anyway and the Bianconeri would have faced sanctions.”

Despite Di Marzio’s contention and Juventus’ renewed pursuit of Evra, a move to Turin looks unlikely at this stage.

United and their manager Louis van Gaal look to have made a conscious decision to keep Evra at the club in order to help Shaw along and hold onto a long-tenured dressing room leader.

Unless Juventus present an offer the Red Devils can’t refuse - unlikely considering their financially conservative approach to the transfer market - United realistically have no reason to sell a player who still has a role to play at Old Trafford.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was not in favor of this move anyway since Evra has passed his prime.
Grosso V2.0 scenario
even for free we still had to deal with his high wages
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:37 am

The Legend wrote:''Balotelli to Juventus for free?''

Tuttosport claims Mario Balotelli could be bought from Milan by a financial institution and loaned to Juventus.

The striker is reconsidering his future after a dismal World Cup campaign and the waves of criticism he received.

Milan joint-CEO Barbara Berlusconi declared Balo was “not indispensable,” fuelling reports of a summer exit from his club.

According to Tuttosport, the answer could lie in a revolutionary tactic for Italian football, albeit one often used in South America.

Agent Mino Raiola would buy Balotelli’s contract with the aid of a financial institution and then loan the player to Juventus.

It is hoped that here he would mature and increase his value.

Tuttosport claims Raiola already met with Juve directors Beppe Marotta and Fabio Paratici in Milan on Friday.

However, the same paper also adds that Coach Antonio Conte is not happy with the idea, as he doesn’t feel Balotelli will fit into his hard-working team ethic.

There could also be problems with the ‘senators’ of the Italy squad, above all Gigi Buffon, who don’t want Balotelli bringing his poor attitude to the Juve locker room as well.''

http://football-italia.net/51252/balotelli-juventus-free

Holy Lord!  :facepalm: 

If this scumbag somehow end up at Juve, I swear I'll take a break from supporting Juve the duration he stays in Juve. It won't happen fortunately as Captain Gigi and Conte won't alllow this shit to come anywhere near Juve. However, i suspect Mr. Cheap Provincialle Marotta may go for him, as the one-eyed idiot is mediocrity personified.

I believe it's pure fantasy. Milan will never let their most precious asset go easily. They will lose more prestige and their stock price will drop even further. In my humble opinion they will either do whatever they can to keep Ballo and build their team around him or sell him to a massive bid in order to build a new team.
Either way I don't see him end up in Juve
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:38 pm

Reports are saying we offered 21 million plus Quags for Iturbe. I would much rather add more money to sign Sanchez, even if it's 10 million.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:38 pm

Demand for Sanchez is increasing, with Barca wanting suarez.... So he may be used as an exchange card to get suarez... Lol... I don't think that this transfer window will be super for juventus. We won't sign anyone super like last year (Tevez and Llorente), maybe Perreyra of udine at most?

Balotelli's rumors? Well, he is a great player and I would want him despite his attitude tbh, and Conte can control him, trust me... Just like how he controlled tevez. Tevez had trouble with almost every coach before coming to juve ex. mancini and fergie, and the west ham coach before... Anyways, why will Milan want to let him leave for free? He is their star player, their engine... Everyone is chasing him

P.S@MMM and Mustache guy, please stay and don't leave again, cuz its getting quite boring here Sad everyone is leaving lol...

salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:41 pm

The Legend wrote:

Holy Lord the veterans are coming back! Of course you are more than welcome, Comrade  drinking 

JNC? I wouldn't mind, but unfortunately he got banned... Thats up to Devi to deal with him.... I wouldn't mind him, even though I had some spicy arguments with him lol...

Sciacca? You'd allow a traitor, a "Milanista", to come back to post in this Juve forum...??? Look at his tweets, cursing Marchisio and most Juve players... I'll give him he finger if he ever said he would want to come back... lol
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:56 am

salmano9 wrote:
The Legend wrote:

JNC? I wouldn't mind, but unfortunately he got banned... Thats up to Devi to deal with him.... I wouldn't mind him, even though I had some spicy arguments with him lol...

Sciacca? You'd allow a traitor, a "Milanista", to come back to post in this Juve forum...??? Look at his tweets, cursing Marchisio and most Juve players... I'll give him he finger if he ever said he would want to come back... lol

Scicca is a Milanista now??!!!?!! WOW! Its hard to believe!
He had an aggressive and offensive attitude toward any opposite opinion, Devi had to save the forum.
anyways, I don't wanna talk behind his back.
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next