Tomwin Lannister
juvealbanian
DeviAngel
salmano9
GIGItheBest
40 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 6 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by salmano9 Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:36 pm

We wont get morata anymore, that's for sure... reports say we aren't after him anymore. Keep ur hopes low guys...

salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 6 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by dronte Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:41 pm

Juventus Football Club S.p.A. announced that it has finalised an agreement with Torino Football Club S.p.A. for the termination in favour of Torino of the current player sharing agreement (pursuant to art. 102 bis N.O.I.F.) concerning the registration rights of the player Ciro Immobile for a consideration of € 8 million to be paid entirely in the 2014/2015 financial year. The economic effect is positive for about € 8 million.

The disposal of the first part of the registration rights of the player Ciro Immobile generated a capital gain of € 4 million in 2011/2012 financial year.

Source: http://www.juventus.com/juve/en/news/18+june+2014+immobile

----------

Lmao, mismanagement at the highest levels. All these co-ownership deals were about ripping us off, see Giovinco, as well as Immobile. We got 8 million for the proven, top striker in Serie A, who managed to score iirc 35 goals in Serie B as well.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:15 pm

That sucks badly...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:17 pm

dronte wrote:Juventus Football Club S.p.A. announced that it has finalised an agreement with Torino Football Club S.p.A. for the termination in favour of Torino of the current player sharing agreement (pursuant to art. 102 bis N.O.I.F.) concerning the registration rights of the player Ciro Immobile for a consideration of € 8 million to be paid entirely in the 2014/2015 financial year. The economic effect is positive for about € 8 million.

The disposal of the first part of the registration rights of the player Ciro Immobile generated a capital gain of € 4 million in 2011/2012 financial year.

----------

Lmao, mismanagement at the highest levels. All these co-ownership deals were about ripping us off, see Giovinco, as well as Immobile. We got 8 million for the proven, top striker in Serie A, who managed to score iirc 35 goals in Serie B as well.

We got 12m total (8m now and 4m a few years ago) and immobile never would have gotten enough playing time at Juve to shine and be worth as much as he was in his transfer.  I'll take the 12m on immobile.  I'm not fully convinced of his value.

Giovinco was just a bad idea from the start. We never should have brought him back. Marotta got caught up in the hype and pleas from the fans.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:53 am

Juventude wrote:
dronte wrote:Juventus Football Club S.p.A. announced that it has finalised an agreement with Torino Football Club S.p.A. for the termination in favour of Torino of the current player sharing agreement (pursuant to art. 102 bis N.O.I.F.) concerning the registration rights of the player Ciro Immobile for a consideration of € 8 million to be paid entirely in the 2014/2015 financial year. The economic effect is positive for about € 8 million.

----------

We got 12m total (8m now and 4m a few years ago) and immobile never would have gotten enough playing time at Juve to shine and be worth as much as he was in his transfer.  I'll take the 12m on immobile.  I'm not fully convinced of his value.

Giovinco was just a bad idea from the start. We never should have brought him back. Marotta got caught up in the hype and pleas from the fans.

I know we got 12 mil total for him, but this sounds even worse. I had the same thoughts last year when he was suffering, but I kinda feel this year he proved he is ready for top level football. He could do a nice partnership with Tevez (no offense, but surely better than Llorente, who doesn't really fit our game plan at all imo, even though I like him)

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:09 pm

No... don't say that about giovinco... he was our starter striker with vuci last year...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:26 pm

Co ownership deals are shit.. we always end up losing money or big players. .. we may not reach an agreement with sass over zaza and berardi so it may be decided by an envelope. ... pfffttttt
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:22 pm

Juventude is 100% right about Giovinco. We should have sold him to Parma as I've always said.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:04 pm

Juventus buy Isla and Pasquato

Juventus have officially bought Chile international Mauricio Isla and midfielder Cristian Pasquato from Udinese.

Both players were co-owned between the two clubs and spent this season in Turin.

Juve announced they paid €4.5m for the remaining 50 per cent of Isla’s contract.

Currently starring for Chile at the World Cup, he signed a contract with the Bianconeri until June 2017.

The Bianconeri also agreed to pay €1.5m for Udinese’s half of midfielder Pasquato.

He has also penned a contract until June 2017.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:36 pm

1.5m for pasquato? 4.5m for Isla? :S I'm confused... Now what wil lhappen to pasquato? Have a cownership deal with another team?! FK those cownership deals... They screw us up! I'm really pissed off tbh... We haven't done anything happy in the market after selling Ciro...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:40 pm

James Troisi: consensual settlement agreement participation with Atalanta in favor of Juventus;
Yiadom Richmond Boakye: Renewal of participation with Genoa.

19:50 - Figures from the sale of Zaza and renewal of Brown and Berardi, following the release of Juventus. Juventus Football Club SpA announces that the agreement with U.S. Sassuolo Calcio Srl for the resolution in favor of the participation of the latter in place (ex art. NOIF 102a) on the right to the player Simone Zaza for an amount of € 7.5 million in three years. This operation generates a positive economic effect of about € 5.4 million.

In addition, Juventus and Sassuolo renewed until 30 June 2015, participation agreements in place relating to the rights to the benefits of sports players and Luca Marrone Domenico Berardi.
=====
Wow, we sold a player who respected us and didn't celebrate against us...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:59 pm

BTW, juve have the option of buying ZAZA back
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:03 am

Juventus signs highly touted Coman

Between Juventus and Coman it was love at first sight. The French prospect is so young that he has yet to sign his first contract, and now Juventus is ready to acquire him. The bianconeri have secured one of the most promising players in Europe. When he was only 16 he made his professional debut with PSG (the youngest player in club history to do) a team that feature Cavani and Ibrahimovic, coach Ancelotti picked him. Coman is a creative and a dynamic trequartista that has intrigued half of Europe. He did so on December 12 at the Next Gen by scoring a memorable goal against Juventus of all teams. He can also play as a winger and came up in US Senart-Moissy’s youth system just like Kondogobia, he has been the best player in PSG’ youth teams in both 2012 and 2013. His nickname is “King”, could he be crowned in Turin? Juventus hopes so, but in the mean time they signed him.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:21 pm

creative trequartista rofl he is just a winger rofl but he is brutally fast, great talent
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:30 pm

winger/striker. He can play both centrally and wide. He scored a lot of goals in the youth ranks. Biggest assets are crazy speed and very good dribbling. Issues are finishing and plays with his head down a lot.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:56 pm

Coman is a legit player/talent the reason Berrardi is staying at Sassuolo
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:05 pm

What?! Coman will be a starter at juve next season!?!?!? Haha nice joke, highly doubt it.

@elm: hard luck for the WC draw, thought that ghana deserved to win it tbh
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:47 pm

Pedulla: "Iturbe, three offers from 25 million: there's Juve"

On his official website, Alfredo Pedulla makes the point about the future of Iturbe: "Three offers $ 25 million for Iturbe, actual or potential.'s Those of Juventus, Milan and Rome, in close and strict alphabetical order, but the situation can tip over. Even Rome has soared, Verona asking to be updated in real time. Relations between Sabatini and Sogliano are excellent, but the Giallorossi diesse know it will be a climb, for that reason keeps open other tracks (Lens in the head) . Juve's, is building a treasure, the next step of the supply of Quagliarella, Vucinic, perhaps Peluso. Milan is the club most bewitched by Iturbe, could suffice the sale of Kaka and not necessarily those of Robinho will not lose much time. because time is precious, for foreign clubs now seem out of the game, we must insist. The Verona keeps asking 30 cash, continues to exclude compensatory techniques, it will be a good game. Against Milan cheering because they spend more on other days " .
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:48 pm

Would much rather we just buy Sanchez. Although Iturbe could turn out to be great, he's pretty much in Sanchez price range and he's already great
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:03 pm

If we can offer 25 million for Iturbe, why can't we offer that much for Sanchez. Why wait until his price goes up?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:13 pm

I'm hearing rumours that Barca want to offer 70 million plus Sanchez to Liverpool, I hope that isn't true. It also said that Juve don't want him or can't get him because of that offer or something. But I'm not too sure what it meant because I used Google translate.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:54 am

salmano9 wrote:What?! Coman will be a starter at juve next season!?!?!? Haha nice joke, highly doubt it.

@elm: hard luck for the WC draw, thought that ghana deserved to win it tbh

thanks salmano lol,
and if we are really considering 4-3-3 then i see why not Coman will not get some chances he is about just the right man to put in a game at the 70th min, mad pace and super dribbling ability and he is just 18 I believe..... like I said he is the reason Berrardi is staying at Sass
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:58 am

GIGItheBest wrote:I'm hearing rumours that Barca want to offer 70 million plus Sanchez to Liverpool, I hope that isn't true. It also said that Juve don't want him or can't get him because of that offer or something. But I'm not too sure what it meant because I used Google translate.

yes reports claim so, i have said and will say again, people should forget about Sanchez really, this world cup is really hiking his price and to have even ever believed Barca would honestly let him go for 25m is really Laughing worthy.......

just don't have hopes we will get him and we might be lucky.......  

him joining us would honestly be his insistence, even then barca won't just let him off that easily without a price in the 35m range which we will not wanna pay.....

I hear we are after Iturbe now (whom AC Milan I hear are the favorites currently) lets see how that turns out....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:50 am

Yeah, just don't keep your Hopes high... I don't think that conte will stay once his contract ends. This is why we heard no news about signing a new contract after juve said that he will be our coaching next season... Or maybe, it will depend on how far we go into the champions league (or EL even with this shitty management)
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:10 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:If we can offer 25 million for Iturbe, why can't we offer that much for Sanchez. Why wait until his price goes up?

because after his recent games with Chile his price went sky high and Barca don't want to let him go
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:39 pm

It makes no sense to me if the Iturbe rumour is true. Why be stupid and wait until the World Cup to offer a high amount. Devi, how high do you think Sanchez's price is by now? I'm still hearing rumours they want 25 million for him, I haven't heard they want to keep him yet. To be honest he was the best RW we could have possibly purchased with the money we have. I don't want Juve selling any of our big players. So I don't really know what options we have for RW other than Sanchez. I feel as though Iturbe is too young, and his price is pretty high. Cerci seems to have slowed down a bit compared to his performances in the first half of the season. So I don't really know what the other options are.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next