Firenze
RealGunner
Tomwin Lannister
Pedram
Onyx
17 posters

Page 9 of 44 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 26 ... 44  Next

Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 16 - Page 9 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 16

Post by Onyx Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:54 pm

WWE has announced that The Usos will defend the WWE Tag Team Titles against Erik Rowan & Luke Harper at the June 29th Money In the Bank pay-per-view.

As of this writing, the only other match announced for the show is the WWE World Heavyweight Title Ladder Match.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 16 - Page 9 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 16

Post by M99 Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:56 pm

Rumours saying that Bray Wyatt will win the title on Money In The Bank. Bryan will beat him on Battleground and then Bryan vs Lesnar on Summerslam.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:58 pm

Wouldn't mind that. Still surprised Bray actually beat Bryan clean back in January. This would be Bryan's chance to get the win back in a more competitive match.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:00 pm

Also despite Bray not being ready for the title, no one else is good enough to win the title that's in the MITB apart from Cena. Bray is the best candidate.

Wouldn't mind Bryan/Cena again either.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:03 pm

Why isn't Bray ready? He's the top full-time competitive heel in the WWE

It's this 'nobody is ready so let's keep pushing and re-hiring 45 year olds' mentality that's screwed WWE up.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:39 pm

Yea won't mind Bray winning it. Would be someone fresh and will give us a good indication of how the crowd reacts to someone new winning it

Same with Cesaro imo
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:51 pm

I can see Money In The Bank being a Wyatt Family domination. Rowan and Harper wins the tag team titles and then Bray win the WWE World Heavyweight title. Obviously Wyatt won't win clean. I think Cena will be about to grab the titles and then Harper and Rowan interfere. On Battleground we'll get Cena/Wyatt/Bryan. Maybe Rusev will screw Cena if the rumours of Rusev/Cena feud was true and will see Rusev vs Cena and Bryan vs Bray one on one on Battleground.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:59 pm

Bray only made his debut last year and no one would really say he's hot or over enough to win the title. Same with Cesaro. But because WWE don't have anyone else, there's a good chance either could win it.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:07 pm

In any case, stop putting in spoilers about that match. Very unpredictable who wins it. Don't want to watch with knowing it will be Cena or whoever.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:11 pm

Yeah PPV reports should be spoiler tagged or even stopped completely
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:19 pm

It's predictable imo.

Del Rio ain't winning it. Nor is Sheamus, Cesaro, or Orton. That leaves either Bray or Cena.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:20 pm

Calma it's rumours. They turn out be wrong 90% of the time.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:58 pm

Spoiler:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:10 pm

Early prediction for Summerslam card.

Lesnar vs Bryan
Cena vs Rusev
Batista vs Orton
Triple H vs Reigns
Ambrose vs Rollins
Usos vs Ascension
Bray Wyatt vs Sting (wishful thinking Sad )
Cody Rhodes vs Goldust
AJ vs Paige

Eff that no way card will be that big.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:23 pm

Looks ok for what's going on right now, but hopefully there's a major storyline this summer.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:57 am

There was some negative reaction to the new theme song that Seth Rollins recently debuted on WWE TV. It's said that he is getting new entrance music soon and what he has been using is just a placeholder.

We noted before that the current plan is for Rollins to not join Evolution and WWE creative is being careful to avoid saying he's joined the group.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by silver Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:37 am

Disagree entirely about Bray Wyatt. He still needs to be involved in a few more feuds and with the company longer before being world champion. You can't just hotshot the world title to someone for a month to a relatively rookie and expect them to be over. This happened with the likes of Sheamus, Punk, Del Rio, Ziggler, Swagger and the fans didn't accept them as champions. It took a long time for those guys to regain that credibility and some guys (Ziggler, Swagger) still haven't returned to main event level. Don't you think its a joke that the likes of Swagger and the Miz are former world champions. That could be Wyatt in a few years.

I'm a firm (bo)liever that wrestlers should go through the ranks, become midcard champions first before winning the world championship. The slow build they have for Reigns and previously with Bryan is how you should build a champion that fans will accept.

The worst thing is Wyatt would only be champion for a month, wasting his first and what should be important reign as a transitional champion.

Just have Lesnar unofficially enter the match, win the title and call it a day.
silver
silver
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:35 pm

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/06/15/create-a-wwe-character-win-a-trip-to-summerslam

MT this is your moment hmm
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:42 pm

Yeh I already said I was going to join that. :bow:

Still working on my gimmick. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:43 pm

The latest likely list for the 2015 WWE Hall of Fame class is The Rock, Randy Savage, Kevin Nash, Rikishi and Victoria or Mickie James.

No word yet on any possible celebrities but being in California, there’s a number of names that they could induct to get the big local publicity.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:44 pm

Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose clashed at last night’s WWE live event in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. They worked an intense match that got a “this is awesome” chant from the crowd. It ended in disqualification when Rollins hit a low blow. Rollins went to curb stomps Ambrose into a chair but Ambrose countered and chased Rollins away.

We noted before that Rollins vs. Ambrose was expected for Money In the Bank but has not been announced yet.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:23 pm

Alicia Austin. :bow:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:24 pm

Damien Sandow suffered three squashes in a matter of minutes at last night’s event in Hamilton. After losing to Titus O’Neil, Sandow cut a promo and demanded another opponent. Dallas squashes Sandow and after demanding another opponent, Sandow suffered a quick loss to Adam Rose.

Sandow job, job, jobbing. No

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:05 am

OMG that's some elite jobbing
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:20 am

Ideas for this year's major summer storyline?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:37 am

Out come Bray Wyatt, Sandow and Barrett for their tables Intercontinental title match. The early part of the match sees Bray and Sandow squaring off and Barrett exiting the ring. Barrett then reenters the ring and battles with Sandow. Just as Bray is about to put Barrett through a table, 4 masked men jump through each side of the crowd and surround the ring.

JR: What the hell is this?

They all slowly jump up to the ring as Bray looks at each of them.  They enter the ring, surround him and start attacking him.

Cole: Who are these people?

JR: Like a pack of wolves, they're decimating Bray Wyatt.

One of them then removes the mask and we see it's Big E!

Cole: Big E? What the hell is he doing?

JR: Who are the rest of these guys?

They all then leave the ring. Sandow then sees Bray alone in the ring. He attacks Barrett outside just as he is about to stand up. Sandow then reenters the ring, puts Bray through the table to become the new Intercontinental champion.

Cole: What on earth just happened?

JR: Well Cole, Sandow is new WWE Intercontinental champion.

Cole: Yeh but I mean come on. This isn't right. These four men coming out of nowhere and costing Bray Wyatt the match.

JR: Well all is fair in a no DQ match, Michael. You know that very well.

Next up out comes current divas champion Paige.

Paige: Hey.... how we all doing tonight? Well, I'm doing great. Because of what's been happening lately, I have no opponent at SummerSlam! I've worked so hard for this title and I WANT to appear on the biggest stage. So, I am issuing an open challenge to any diva in the locker room. Come on out ladies!

*Alicia Fox's music plays and she comes out*

Alicia: Foxy gonna get mad tonight if she don't get what she wants! So Paige, I want that title! What do you say?

*Niki Bella then comes out, followed by Natalya*

They all stare at each other in the ring, signalling that they will become the new champion.

When suddenly, Paige pulls some sort of spray out of nowhere and sprays all of them. They all seem to be blinded. She then proceeds to rip off all the divas attires, exposing their bra's!

Cole: Oh my god, oh my god. What is she doing.

They are all then embarrassed and they attempt to run backstage. However she manages to catch Alicia by tripping her leg. She then bends down and moves in towards her face. Alicia looks puzzled. She then lets Alicia go.

Cole: Whaaaa....

We move onto the final segment of the night. The cameras are backstage in an office. Cena, TRM, Linda and Stephanie are all taking.

Linda: Guys, I have finally decided what's going to happen with the WWEWHC, this Sunday at SummerSlam.

Stephanie: Well?

Linda: We are going to have a triple threat. It will be, TRM vs Brock Lesnar.. *crowd cheer*

TRM: Wait, what? Brock Lesnar? He hasn't even appeared in 5 months dammit!

Cena: Yeh! And what about me?!

Linda: Hang on, hang on. I'm still talking guys. It will be, you, TRM vs Brock Lesnar vs Randy Orton. With you John, as the special guest referee.

Cena: Special referee?? I want to be in the actual match. Not be the damn ref.

Linda: John, you gotta trust me on this one.

Brock Lesnar and Heyman are then seen entering the managers office.

Linda: Brock, I've just told everyone here you will compete in a triple thr...

Lesnar: I heard Linda, I heard everything and I don't like any of this.

Heyman: My client, BORRROCK LESSSNAR, is a very demanding man. I mean after all, my client Brock Lesnar, conquered the Undertaker's undefeated streak at Wrestlemania. He wants a challenge and with all due respect Linda, your guys right here don't pose much of a threat. So, I have a proposition for you. I, Paul Heyman, want you to gift the title to my client, right here, right now. Or else he will destroy everything in his path.

Linda: Now Paul, that isn't something he wants to be doing.

Heyman: Is that right? Brock, show them who's boss.

Lesnar proceeds to destroy the office. He throws around monitors and tables etc. He then stares down Cena and TRM. However from behind someone hits him on his head with a chair. It's JBL. Cena and TRM then attack Lesnar. He is busted open.

JR: Good god almighty, they'll kill him. Someone's gotta stop this! This has gone on too long!

Cena, JBL and TRM then continue to attack Lesnar around the entire arena. They bring him to ringside and put him through the announcers table.

Cole: Watch out, watch out!

They then smash his head against the barriers as they take him up the crowd. They are in a corridor area of the arena and still, they continue to attack him.

They enter a room and then throw him out of a glass window to end the show.

JR: OH MY GOD. WHAT THE HELL DID WE JUST WITNESS?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 44 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 26 ... 44  Next